Closed Thread
Page 182 of 334 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 10001
    BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, let's trash talk over the internet because that's the cool thing to do.

tgoeller9081 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgoeller9081 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by seanyboy1 View Post
    You also gotta love that guy who after every set starts rocking out with the air guitar...
    even worse after working at gyms for 6 years the all time best air instrumentation is this old guy who would air drum while walking on an incline on a treadmill

.....classic
    T-GO; "dedication is what lazy people call obsession"

l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100) l_e_m_a_y is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AudiRS6 View Post
    Hahaha wow zloy, I wouldnt be talking here because you my friend are the gym idiot. Not because of screaming or ill proper curl form......but because your the guy that thinks hes HUGE...when compared to me my friend your a little sissy girl.
    Yeh... cause proper form is an option now...

zloy, u dead yet? please...

goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

I'm doing squats in the rack.

Guy:"You almost done?"

Me:"You doing squats?"

Guy:"Curls"

Me:*puts earbud back in*

Registered Snoozer doylertheoiler's Avatar
    doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My gym is located in the middle of a very eccentric part of louisville, Bardstown Rd for anyone familiar with the area.
    Needless to say, we get a lot of unique people in there and they only seem to come in once or twice and then never again.

Two most annoying guys:

Golfer Dude:
    He must be a golfer because he is always doing like weighted ab twists and body twists plus he does fake swings during rest times. I don't really care about that, the thing that annoys me is that he is everywhere in the gym. He uses every peice of equipement during his workouts. He also does this thing where he puts 135 on his back like he is going to squat but then he does like the can can dance back and forth while lip syncing to some song. It makes me rage.

Mr. Gloves:
    This guy is cut, I'll give him that. However he probably weighs 130 lbs and moves very little weight. He wears a deep v neck t shirt and perfectly styled hair to every workout. As probably gathered from his given name, he uses workout gloves... for such exercises as:
    Pushups
    Lateral Raises
    Cable Lateral Raises
    Wide pushups
    Just makes me say WTF
    ***Canadian Crew***

"Doin’ lines on the dash of mama’s Silverado with a piss-stained, rolled up drinking fine
    The keys are in the truck, and the truck’s in the harbour, with a Colt 45 and daddy’s moonshine"

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy ****! this thread is still going? i been away for 2 years haha!

EDIT: holy ****, i see the first post was made in 2003!

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by doylertheoiler View Post
    My gym is located in the middle of a very eccentric part of louisville, Bardstown Rd for anyone familiar with the area.
    Needless to say, we get a lot of unique people in there and they only seem to come in once or twice and then never again.

Two most annoying guys:

Golfer Dude:
    He must be a golfer because he is always doing like weighted ab twists and body twists plus he does fake swings during rest times. I don't really care about that, the thing that annoys me is that he is everywhere in the gym. He uses every peice of equipement during his workouts. He also does this thing where he puts 135 on his back like he is going to squat but then he does like the can can dance back and forth while lip syncing to some song. It makes me rage.

Mr. Gloves:
    This guy is cut, I'll give him that. However he probably weighs 130 lbs and moves very little weight. He wears a deep v neck t shirt and perfectly styled hair to every workout. As probably gathered from his given name, he uses workout gloves... for such exercises as:
    Pushups
    Lateral Raises
    Cable Lateral Raises
    Wide pushups
    Just makes me say WTF

I hate people who wear gloves for a fashion statement or something, if you can only bench the bar then your hands can take it.

To continue the end of your sig:

Other rappers diss me
    Say my rhymes are sissy
    What, what, what, why, why, why?

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS FTW!
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't put yourself in front of some guy clearly using the mirror to do his exercice to check his form..!!!!! Goddamit that makes me rage.

headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headshot84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love the fat people who slooooowly use the exercise bike and text the whole time.......
    "It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a lamb" - Roman Proverb

“We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by headshot84 View Post
    I love the fat people who slooooowly use the exercise bike and text the whole time.......
    Lol this! Or the ones that use the elliptical, and get off it every minute to send a text.

OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTTOEMEZZO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have seen a lot of gym idiots at my gym. Top picks:

1. Today, 2 guys come in the gym and start doing bench press, benching nothing speical (135 lbs) and bouncing the **** like crazy off their chest. Then, the slightly bigger guy loads up the bench to 185 lbs and notices that I am doing more weight than him. Comes up to me and asks how much I'm lifting. I don't care much for his question - just look at the ****ing bar and see how much. I wasn't lifting anything special - only 210, but he seemed very impressed and told me that he wants to try 185. I look at his attempt and the bar just drops to his chest and DOES NOT move up even an inch. The other guy "deadlifts" the 185 lb bar with a rounded back and puts it in the rack.

Later, these two smart asses load up the squat rack with 205 lbs, and get this, the bar is set ABOVE THEIR HEADS. WTF??? They try to put the bar on their back, and obviously can't. Then, they lower the bar (with the weight still on it) and lower handles. The bar is still too high and when they realize this, they simply walk out of the ****ing gym. The bar was still in the spot when I left after 1 hour.

2. The guy who always curls in the squat rack and for that matter, only ever curls and benches in the gym. I've seen this guy maybe 5 times and 4 times he was doing every curling variation available.

3. The guy quarter squatting 405 lbs.

4. Kids swinging DBs like crazy on curls. Look like their limbs will get torn off.

bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhspud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by doylertheoiler View Post
    Mr. Gloves:
    Pushups
    Lateral Raises
    Cable Lateral Raises
    Wide pushups
    Just makes me say WTF
    Don't hate... I wear gloves for every exercise I do (except legs day for obvious reason and cardio so I don't get them even sweatier). Though I don't do pushups, if I did I would probably wear them for that too. For me it's not a "fashion statement" but convenience as I don't want to put them on / take them off every other exercise and have to carry them around.

jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Haha

Simply Amazing, sums up most of our thoughts when we are working out and you look over at a "Gym Idiot"..lol
    Joe Cicarella

RobertNextHulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yesterday, this happened the whole time I was in the gym, twice. Both times, two guys enter the gym, hardly workout, and then leave 5-10 minutes later. One of the times, the first two do 8 pull ups (not deadhang, but more like 3/4 hang), do smith benches with 105 pounds (looks like 135 to them), and lean back doing lat pulldowns. Then the other two guys (teenagers) sit on the machines, barely even doing a couple sets, after they entered and looked at me as I was nearly finished with the cardio and starting the cooldown. They were not even chubby, just decently built.
    Freaky size means nothing if you aren't freaky shredded. So eat clean, train hard yet smart, and use dietary supplements for faster results.

It makes no sense to go to the gym to sit down and chat and stare at people and barely even do two sets; the gym is a place to train, not to waste time. And no intent to trying to be an ass, but it's certainly not for everybody, it's not for people who are lazy, it's not for people who don't want to train hard, it's even not for pussies. Also, you'd be a gym idiot if you call quarter, half, or three-quarter pull ups, pull ups. What seperates me from those guys are pure motivation, and the 3-D's, discipline, determination, and dedication.
    Freaky size means nothing if you aren't freaky shredded. So eat clean, train hard yet smart, and use dietary supplements for faster results.

goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodspeed8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RobertNextHulk View Post
    It makes no sense to go to the gym to sit down and chat and stare at people and barely even do two sets; the gym is a place to train, not to waste time. And no intent to trying to be an ass, but it's certainly not for everybody, it's not for people who are lazy, it's not for people who don't want to train hard, it's even not for pussies. Also, you'd be a gym idiot if you call quarter, half, or three-quarter pull ups, pull ups. What seperates me from those guys are pure motivation, and the 3-D's, discipline, determination, and dedication.
    You forgot the 4th D....douchebaggery.

tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bhspud View Post
    Don't hate... I wear gloves for every exercise I do (except legs day for obvious reason and cardio so I don't get them even sweatier). Though I don't do pushups, if I did I would probably wear them for that too. For me it's not a "fashion statement" but convenience as I don't want to put them on / take them off every other exercise and have to carry them around.
    +1 I keep them on
    Current/Goal(May28th-birthday)
    Bench - 215x1/225x1
    Dead - 405x1/405x1 CHECK :)
    Squat - 255x1/275x1

Registered Snoozer doylertheoiler's Avatar
    doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it is understandable for you, you probably move substantial weight compared to this guy (198 lbs vs 140 lbs). All skin is relatively the same strength so I'm pretty sure his little puff hands can handle the 5 lb lateral raises i see him do.

All i was getting at is that he doesn't need em.
    ***Canadian Crew***

"Doin’ lines on the dash of mama’s Silverado with a piss-stained, rolled up drinking fine
    The keys are in the truck, and the truck’s in the harbour, with a Colt 45 and daddy’s moonshine"

jazz88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4 guys sharing the squat rack
    Replacing all weights on the bar between sets (though nobody lifted above 60kg)
    40 minutes later theyre done and move onto the leg press

the icing on the cake....all 4 were wearing gloves

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A couple days ago I was introduced to the worst gym idiot I have seen. He was doing a seated row...but his back was absolutely getting destroyed. He loaded the machine up about 2/3 of the total weight, which he could not even come close to lifting with proper form. When he would do his 5 reps, he would let the weight slam down making everybody turn and look.

Now I normally don't give advice, but I seriously thought this kid was going to hurt himself, so I very politely approached him and said "hey man, if you are looking to work your lower back, you should give deadlifts a try, they are a lot more affective than the machine. That machine as actually more for upper back".

And this is where he snapped. He looked at me and said "You don't pay for my ****ing gym membership, let me workout how I want, I do **** how I want and that's final."

I say "alright man, just trying to help". To which he reply's: "Watch this and tell me I don't know what I'm doing".

He puts the pin in all the weight, grabs the bar, and screams as he pulls it back. Gets flung forward when he finally sat down, and the a couple of the weight plates broke. He then repeatedly hit his head on the side of the machine until somebody had to come and calm him down and escort him out of the gym.

Everybody in the gym is shocked, and he is getting bertstared hard. I wish I would have snapped a video... it was insane.

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    A couple days ago I was introduced to the worst gym idiot I have seen. He was doing a seated row...but his back was absolutely getting destroyed. He loaded the machine up about 2/3 of the total weight, which he could not even come close to lifting with proper form. When he would do his 5 reps, he would let the weight slam down making everybody turn and look.

Now I normally don't give advice, but I seriously thought this kid was going to hurt himself, so I very politely approached him and said "hey man, if you are looking to work your lower back, you should give deadlifts a try, they are a lot more affective than the machine. That machine as actually more for upper back".

And this is where he snapped. He looked at me and said "You don't pay for my ****ing gym membership, let me workout how I want, I do **** how I want and that's final."

I say "alright man, just trying to help". To which he reply's: "Watch this and tell me I don't know what I'm doing".

He puts the pin in all the weight, grabs the bar, and screams as he pulls it back. Gets flung forward when he finally sat down, and the a couple of the weight plates broke. He then repeatedly hit his head on the side of the machine until somebody had to come and calm him down and escort him out of the gym.

Everybody in the gym is shocked, and he is getting bertstared hard. I wish I would have snapped a video... it was insane.
    Now that's funny. I wonder what that kid was on...probably a combo of genetics and bathroom E.

This is why I never offer advice.
    Food Aggressive

Originally Posted by goodspeed8 View Post
    You forgot the 4th D....douchebaggery.
    And the 5th D: DAMN straight. If they were overweight or obese, or just out of shape, and they train for only 15 minutes, I'd let it slide though. It just kinda bothers me when I hear people complaining and wondering why they haven't gained a pound of muscle, lost a pound of fat or gotten stronger, when they simply didn't train or eat smart enough. At least I'm only in the gym to focus on my training rather than socializing with anyone.
    Last edited by RobertNextHulk; 07-14-2010 at 01:39 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUdAnYpqzm8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R8RwIUykO4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqhgP...eature=related

These guys call them bench presses, when they're only doing partial reps.... Douchebags.

Originally Posted by RobertNextHulk View Post
    Ha, yeah, there are dozons of these guys that go to my gym. It's all a numbers game to em' to. Nevermind if you are doing 1/3 ROM....if you are moving more weight then the other guy then you MUST be stronger...

BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuccoBruce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't know if I just never noticed before, but I see guys curling in the squat rack every day now.

Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People that hork every 5 seconds while they are in the shower.

gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goodspeed8 View Post
    I'm doing squats in the rack.

Guy:"You almost done?"

Me:"You doing squats?"

Guy:"Curls"

Me:*puts earbud back in*
    repped for the lolz

Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post

It's good to hear stories where gym idiots get kicked out of the gyms.

WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bhspud View Post
    Im with ya man, as if im going to take em off every time i do an exercise that doesnt require them.

LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeeRain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Back in 2005-2006, once or twice I unknowingly wore boxer shorts without pants on top of it--to the gym (I put on briefs under the boxers because I thought they're regular shorts, until the people were staring at me and one of my friends who entered asked me why I was wearing them, told him I thought they were shorts and we agreed to pretend they're shorts lol). And one time I've worn this shirt to the gym where you see four chicks in their bikini attires (all of them wearing bras and thongs, with their backs turned) haha. Yes I was a gym idiot because of the rather embarassing distractions (though they liked the shirt better lmao), but I never got in any trouble whatsoever, but that was over 4 years ago, and none of them have happened ever since

Closed Thread
Page 182 of 334 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast