Closed Thread
Page 44 of 334 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 10001
    alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In addition, they hit the brachialis muscle, that little muscle between the biceps and triceps and actually gives your arm a little more girth.
    Current Supps: Animal Pump, Animal M Stak, Chocolate Myofusion, Omega 3 fish oil

Semper Fi til I die

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jobber4eva View Post
    and someone i know, who will remain annonymous, is a true gym idiot as he smokes menthol cigs before, during, and after working out...
    used to be guilty of smoking unfiltered, handrolled cigs before and after.
    also smoked the wacky tabaccy once or twice before. Great for getting a pump on, terribly if you plan on using anything heavier than 10 lbs, made my buddy puke tho...
    alas i've grown wiser and dropped both habbits
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kira- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

We should try to formulate a definition of "Gym Idiot" as soon as possible, b4 we all end up fitting into said category, LOL!!

Got a brand new one for u: the "aged" track and field guy.

He seldom trains anything besides his legs and abs...
    He will keep telling you how great he used to be or still is at running X miles in Y minutes (unfortunately I have no idea what is considered good, and I have told him this...) even while you are doing a set. If he does it when I am between sets I start my next set while he's talking, and stop listening, because I am doing my best to keep my rest periods regular.

Yesterday he was waiting for his turn on the treadmill and started complaining because I had 17 more minutes to go and telling me that I should increase the speed and run for less time (to which I answered that I am not as good as him at running, and I didn't want to risk falling off or injuring myself). It wasn't the first time he had to wait for his turn while I was running, so I guess he was a bit pissed...

Today he asked me when I was going to "take control" of the treadmill (I run after lifting) to which I replied: "a few seconds before you intend to use it, LOL".

digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gishdream View Post
    Reverse curls are the ****. Not a gym idiot. Try it sometime. you have to use lighter weight tho.
    Originally Posted by Westboarder View Post
    That's a reverse preacher and works your flexors (forearms).
    Originally Posted by brownmj View Post
    I'm a big fan of these, they'll fry your forearms. I'd say not an idiot.
    thanx guys, just making sure
    Love the iron

Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's an asian guy at my gym, would be about 130 lb. who always brings his two out of shape gym newbie friends with him (Don't have a problem with these guys though). He wears his singlet and really short shorts, thinks he's swole as hell even though he's far from it. He spends his whole time trying to PT his two friends while thinking he's the sh*t and he's obviously got no idea what the hell he's doing. Today he waited till I was done with one of the curl bars, grabs it, obviously can't lift the weight and shows his mates how to turn a bicep curl into a complete back workout by throwing his body back to get the weight up to his chest. Then to top it off he gets his mates to do the exact same thing with the exact same form, just want to tell him to gtfo

digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitalpunk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Recawn View Post
    There's an asian guy at my gym, would be about 130 lb. who always brings his two out of shape gym newbie friends with him (Don't have a problem with these guys though). He wears his singlet and really short shorts, thinks he's swole as hell even though he's far from it. He spends his whole time trying to PT his two friends while thinking he's the sh*t and he's obviously got no idea what the hell he's doing. Today he waited till I was done with one of the curl bars, grabs it, obviously can't lift the weight and shows his mates how to turn a bicep curl into a complete back workout by throwing his body back to get the weight up to his chest. Then to top it off he gets his mates to do the exact same thing with the exact same form, just want to tell him to gtfo
    i have a fat asian at my gym who swings the heavyest weights he can all over the place
    Love the iron

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Recawn View Post
    haha we got one of these, and hes asian too (indian i think), coincidence?

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate feeling like I could be a gym idiot, depending on someone's point of view.

I'm the sweaty guy who reveals his stomach fat when doing assisted chin-ups. Working on changing that though.

I also try not to look at a female too long for fear of being the token stalker of the gym at that time.

JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Visper View Post
    awesome.... thats pretty hardcore!
    Current stack:
    EST Methanstane
    BSN Syntha-6-off day
    Cytosport Monster Milk
    MHP Dark Matter
    Gaspari SuperPump250/Size-On
    GNC Creatine Monohydrate-off day
    MHP Cyclin GF
    BSN Atro-Phex
    Gaspari Cytolean
    Jack Daniels
    Baby Seal Extract
    GNC L-Arginine
    ON Opti-Men

Man what a stack you must be looking swole or broke?

MY CNS IS HYOOOOOOOOOGE cheezuz's Avatar
    cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MEGAMAN-HULK View Post
    Hate people that spent 10-15 minutes wrapping their knees for heavy squatting and do 1 rep!!!
    ever consider they might be powerlifters?
    ignorant.
    Bench 230x6...goal 300x1
    Squat 345x1...goal 405x1
    Deadlift 405x1 (lost grip an inch away from lockout)...goal 455x1
    Pronated pullups BWx9...goal BWx15
    Dips BWx25...goal BWx30
    EZ bar wall curls 110x6...goal 125x6

"Love as principle, order as the basis, progress as the goal"

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JpRus View Post
    Current stack:
    Jack Daniels
    Baby Seal Extract
    those 2 are fantastic. only thing you'd need to add to look like jay cutler is dat dere celltech.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm glad there are gym idiots in this world. Because if there weren't, everyone would be the same.

My addition:

Gym Idiot = Those who spend more time socializing than working out, and ends up on a bench/machine longer than should be.
    Last edited by BLWNUP; 04-29-2009 at 04:24 PM.

thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Here's one more:

If you workout at Planet Fitness - where you CANNOT do squats, deadlifts, bench, and where you cannot lift DBs heavier than 60 lbs - YOU'RE A GYM IDIOT.
    My planet fitness has three smith machines and two bench presses. Oh and the weights go up to 75, which isn't to bad.

Your post = Fail

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by patto12345 View Post
    i work my chest on the bench press every day and are seeing pretty good results am i gym idiot
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thereaperman View Post
    My planet fitness has three smith machines and two bench presses. Oh and the weights go up to 75, which isn't to bad.

Your post = Fail

LMAO. Does YOUR planet fitness have power racks? You know, those thingy-a-jigamus where you do heavy squats? Can planet fitness "lifters" do deadlifts? If you can't handle the truth, you're a gym idiot.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

So I joined a new gym last week. It's a ****hole but apparantly one of the only gyms with a power cage in Dublin so what do i care. Before, I was doing front squats which I found difficult to progress with so Wednesday was my first day I ever done a barbell back squat.

I was doing them again today and after doing my last set of 5 reps with a pathetic weight (not telling) I proceeded to rack the bar. A guy then came over to me and said that I'm a bit wobbly when I'm racking the bar. I said to him as long as I get the bar back up I don't care. I just don't want to drop the ****ing thing.

He then goes on to squat 315 for a few sets, at this point he even has a little crowd gathering around him. One guy asks him how long he's been squatting and he says a few years. I then noticed that he wasn't going below parallel yet he has knee wraps and a belt on. His knees were even beginning to track inwards.

I really felt like punching the ****er. I'm no expert when it comes to weight training but for him to tell me what the **** to do in a condescening tone of voice when he can't even ****ing squat properly. ****ing prick.

BTW, I'm sure this is nothing new but I have a feeling it happens more here than in America. Irish people aren't introduced to weight training at all so they bust out loads of sets on a smith machine because the 'qualified' gym instructors told them to. ****ing retards!

.Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50) .Phil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bman2380 View Post
    Seen an old guy in decent shape doing shrugs like as if he was trying to start a fire. He was rubbing the weights on his thighs up and down real fast and then grunted when he was done...was unreal.

hahahaha, seen a few things like that before. Best is the guy that loads all the weights he can find on the smith machine and then just have a fit while the bar stays still, lulz.

Actually the best I saw was some guy with a massive amount of weight on the smith machine and looked like he was going to do calf raises on one of those plastic step things. Well thats where his work out ended, the step / box tipped over and flicked up so fast it smashed his shins at 300mph, an then of course he kind of falls a bit only for the massive weight now to bury him into the ground.

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)

Your post = Fail
    75's? What?

That's my flat bench db press starting weight, and last for db rows...and I'm an old, little, gal...
    Food Aggressive

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I almost forgot what I saw last night!

This guy was in decent shape, 6ft +, maybe 200lb lean, middle-aged, probably played corner back or something in school...anyway, my workout partner is just staring across the room and I look just in time to see him throw down two 100lb dumbells, and jump up all happy, thanking this other guy. I asked her how many reps did he do? And she said 2, 1 with a spot.

UGH

Same dude shortly thereafter was doing dumbell pullovers/leg raises at the same time, length-wise on a bench. That time I stared, at his 6 reps.
    Food Aggressive

oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oval61251 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TampaBayMuscle View Post
    Barbell curls in the squat rack = Gym Idiot
    how so? I use the olympic barbell because the other hurt my writs, plus when people are on the bench what do you want me to do? Or when i get done doing squats, or shoulder press, or deads why cant i do a set of curls? Why walk to the other part of the room? Who ever agrees with Tampas statement is an idiot in general

thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thereaperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    LMAO. Does YOUR planet fitness have power racks? You know, those thingy-a-jigamus where you do heavy squats? Can planet fitness "lifters" do deadlifts? If you can't handle the truth, you're a gym idiot.
    first planet fitness is 10 dollars a month, ill take that for not having the best equipment.... and yes they have smith machines and barbells, so you can do all the exercises...

haha you are so "That guy"

You are a gym idiot if...

YOU JUDGE PEOPLE ON WHAT GYM THEY GO TO!!!!

you = official gym idiot

p.s. I would spend a little less time getting off at what gym u work out at and more time with that flab

YOU = FAIL
    Last edited by thereaperman; 05-01-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: screwed up

Originally Posted by Thuirwyne View Post
    75's? What?

That's my flat bench db press starting weight, and last for db rows...and I'm an old, little, gal...
    uh little gal?

"THATS NO WOMAN... THATS A MAN BABY!!"

- AUSTIN POWERS

Registered User hockeyrulez2424's Avatar
    hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyrulez2424 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first planet fitness is 10 dollars a month, ill take that for not having the best equipment.... and yes they have smith machines and barbells, so you can do all the exercises...

haha you are so "That guy"

You are a gym idiot if...

YOU JUDGE PEOPLE ON WHAT GYM THEY GO TO!!!!

you = official gym idiot

p.s. I would spend a little less time getting off at what gym u work out at and more time with that flab

YOU = FAIL

i go to planet fitness just becasue i was new to the whole gym scene. i dont think its that bad but i dont plan on signing back up once my year membership ends lol
    By perseverance, study, and eternal desire, any man can become great. - General George S. Patton

~chew crew~

northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) northknot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAHAHAAA...LOL

At my old gym, the weight section and cardio sections were in separate rooms with all the water fountains being in the cardio room.

Some silverback (the screamer) was on a rage rampage after PRing a bench I suppose and went out into the cardio room for a drink. Now the door separating the two rooms can just be pushed open 99% of the time. Well silverback wanting to appear super-alpha decides to head-butt the door open on his way back into the weight room.

*Sigh* nothing like seeing 280lbs. of galloping rhino stopped by a locked door. Saw the whole thing. The door had a small window in it along with the entire wall. Silverback looks around to a crowd of giggling women on the ellipticals, then looks down at the door handle, pushes it, and proceeds to let himself in.

Originally Posted by dunkbrandshoes View Post
    Anyone love sport shoes,nike shoes?
    if u want it,contact me pls.
    welcome you vist my website:
    http://dunkshoes.yuku.com
    no, nobody wants to buy your lame ass shoes! this is a thread about gym idiots.
    Love the iron

today i saw the regular fat guy i post about on this thread, he had about 65kg on a bench, and he was pressing it about 1 inch really fast for like 8 reps, with 10 minute breaks in between sets, then he moved over to the cables and put about 70kg on either side, and hung there.
    Love the iron

Get ripped or die mirin' Westboarder's Avatar
    Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by northknot View Post
    HAHAHAAA...LOL

At my old gym, the weight section and cardio sections were in separate rooms with all the water fountains being in the cardio room.

Some silverback (the screamer) was on a rage rampage after PRing a bench I suppose and went out into the cardio room for a drink. Now the door separating the two rooms can just be pushed open 99% of the time. Well silverback wanting to appear super-alpha decides to head-butt the door open on his way back into the weight room.

*Sigh* nothing like seeing 280lbs. of galloping rhino stopped by a locked door. Saw the whole thing. The door had a small window in it along with the entire wall. Silverback looks around to a crowd of giggling women on the ellipticals, then looks down at the door handle, pushes it, and proceeds to let himself in.
    I lol'd

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by northknot View Post

haha that made my day, i couldnt have held my laughter in, would have to laugh in his face

we had a super-alpha in my old gym, fair play to the guy he was huge, but one time he asked my training partner to spot him with some seriously heavy weights and was grunting and panting all over the place, during one of the reps he let out a little fart, only me and my boy heard it and we both started cracking up, he got up looking deadly serious gave us both some evil eye n walked out, lol come on bro, its only a fart everyone does it.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by oval61251 View Post
    how so? I use the olympic barbell because the other hurt my writs, plus when people are on the bench what do you want me to do? Or when i get done doing squats, or shoulder press, or deads why cant i do a set of curls? Why walk to the other part of the room? Who ever agrees with Tampas statement is an idiot in general
    Because there might be others that are waiting to use it for that purpose, to do SQUATS! Gyms also have short bars that are made for curling, so your stupid excuse of bringing up your wrists doesn't fly! You really are a retard!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphaviet999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The biggest gym idiots are the ones who go to the gym wearing only a t shirt, socks and tennis shoes but no pants or underwear and then they proceed to do deadlifts in front of the mirror. WTF??

Just kidding. There's this 6 foot 2 douche bag that is somewhat built, but not cut who walks around the gym with this stupid ass serious face, like he's so intense and dedicated, like he's God's gift to bodybuilding. That no talent ass clown makes me want to punch him in the face.
    Current Supps: Animal Pump, Animal M Stak, Chocolate Myofusion, Omega 3 fish oil

Semper Fi til I die

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 334 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast