Closed Thread
Page 302 of 334 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,060 of 10001
    ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to flame this thread because it was full of toolbag complainers, but some of you actually have some legit stuff to complain about.

Here's my only pet peeve in the Gym: Pretty boys. You idiots sit there and hog the mirror as you curl some weak-ass weight and then you check you arm in the mirror afterwords as if it somehow grew within the past 5 minutes of your workout. Then, you complain about a little loud clanging when someone's actually putting up some decent weight, try to critique hard lifters and power lifters on how to lift when you can't lift **** yourself, and then run to the gym staff and complain cause you got your feelings hurt. You don't own sh!t, you don't run sh!t, and you sure as hell can't lift sh!t so the cocky attitude is definitely unjustified, and therefore pointless.

I tell yuh, you guys are the biggest bunch of pussies on the face of this country. All that muscle you guys try and pack on don't mean a damn thing if you don't have the grit to back it up. If this description fits you then remember my avi. If you see me in the gym, stay the fack out of my way or I'll slap the priss out of your candy ass.
    If you don't have haters, you better get some!

w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThexFallen View Post
    I used to flame this thread because it was full of toolbag complainers, but some of you actually have some legit stuff to complain about.

Here's my only pet peeve in the Gym: Pretty boys. You idiots sit there and hog the mirror as you curl some weak-ass weight and then you check you arm in the mirror afterwords as if it somehow grew within the past 5 minutes of your workout. Then, you complain about a little loud clanging when someone's actually putting up some decent weight, try to critique hard lifters and power lifters on how to lift when you can't lift **** yourself, and then run to the gym staff and complain cause you got your feelings hurt. You don't own sh!t, you don't run sh!t, and you sure as hell can't lift sh!t so the cocky attitude is definitely unjustified, and therefore pointless.

I tell yuh, you guys are the biggest bunch of pussies on the face of this country. All that muscle you guys try and pack on don't mean a damn thing if you don't have the grit to back it up. If this description fits you then remember my avi. If you see me in the gym, stay the fack out of my way or I'll slap the priss out of your candy ass.

^ This ^

Society is mostly a bunch a entitled, bitch a$$, greedy no nutz little boys that just run and tattle rather than take some heat every now and then. They also have no motivation to do ANYTHING with themselves and cry constantly about how hard things are.

How about some of you whiners just nut up and be men for a change.

/end rant.
    - Don't get caught up in all the hype. Just lift, eat and rest! -

* Mad Hatter Crew

GIGAJONES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGAJONES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGAJONES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Classic post! Too many of these (but I'd be lying if I said I never did chest 5x in one week).

GazzaTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your a gym idiot when your doing DB press and you throw the weights after your set and one lands on your shaker..smashing it into a million pieces and spraying water all over the place.

This happened right in front of my eyes tonight! So funny.

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GazzaTaylor View Post
    Your a gym idiot when your doing DB press and you throw the weights after your set and one lands on your shaker..smashing it into a million pieces and spraying water all over the place.

This happened right in front of my eyes tonight! So funny.
    I still dont see why people throwing weights after benching even 45's. 45's are like warm up weight.
    my thoughts are if you cant safely lower down the weights, dont pick them up.

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThexFallen View Post

I love those pretty boys doing bicep curls then flex in front of the mirror. its just hilarious to watch.

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout = ruined. Fuking idiot spotters. HOW HARD IS IT TO SPOT YOU FUKING RETARD? Why are you helping me lift it if it's still going up? Fuking retards actually so pissed. Even after telling them to take their hands off they put it back on for the next set.... smh. Got 3 different spotters and they all did this. IS THIS REAL LIFE? Max effort ruined 2 weeks in a row now. I'm actually surprised I was still able to move up in weight after lifting who knows 85% of the weight. Oh yeah, that's probably why.

Also, if I didn't rack the weights IM NOT FUKING DONE. I went to go get water some motherfuker took my DBs. I was literally gone for 20 seconds. Mean mugging this ******* while hes doing DUMBBELL SQUATS. Afterwards he just racks that sh!t. Helloooo?? If you're not even gonna ask at least return it you fuking *******.

I'm actually a pretty considerate guy, sometimes I even lower my rest times if a guy needs to use my weights. I'm ruining my own workout but I can't help it (srs just raised to be considerate). Makes me want to just hog the fuk outta everything now. Fuk these guys they wouldn't do the same for me.

/RANT.

Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't mind when people drop weights as long as it isn't so close that it has a possibility of hitting me.

The weights I hate to hear are those plates in exercise machines that some moron insist on slapping together, every... single... rep.

Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -if you use this for every single one of your exercises
    (guy in my gym has a full routine and will do everything on this bosu ball)

Personal Bests

Bench Press - 75kg|165lbs x 8
    Deadlift -140kg|308lbs x 8
    ATG Squat - 110kg|242lbs x 8

Will rep back 100%

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw this one guy benching with a band around his hands. I have no idea why. I don't know if it was dumb or not, but it was odd. Afterwards he went on to do his curls on a Bosu ball. If people spot badly, you could max out in a power rack. No spotter required.

collegekid1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This happened to me a couple weeks ago. ****in pisses me off, like i thought you knew how to lift thats why i asked for you to spot me, then when I'm slowly getting the weight up, you just ****in lift it up for me. What the ****, thats why i don't **** with random people anymore.

Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    Workout = ruined. Fuking idiot spotters. HOW HARD IS IT TO SPOT YOU FUKING RETARD? Why are you helping me lift it if it's still going up? Fuking retards actually so pissed. Even after telling them to take their hands off they put it back on for the next set.... smh. Got 3 different spotters and they all did this. IS THIS REAL LIFE? Max effort ruined 2 weeks in a row now. I'm actually surprised I was still able to move up in weight after lifting who knows 85% of the weight. Oh yeah, that's probably why.

Also, if I didn't rack the weights IM NOT FUKING DONE. I went to go get water some motherfuker took my DBs. I was literally gone for 20 seconds. Mean mugging this ******* while hes doing DUMBBELL SQUATS. Afterwards he just racks that sh!t. Helloooo?? If you're not even gonna ask at least return it you fuking *******.

I'm actually a pretty considerate guy, sometimes I even lower my rest times if a guy needs to use my weights. I'm ruining my own workout but I can't help it (srs just raised to be considerate). Makes me want to just hog the fuk outta everything now. Fuk these guys they wouldn't do the same for me.

/RANT.

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

/RANT.
    lol this. i had my friend spot me for my bench yesterday. ah well, i used to be a bad spotter too until bb.com
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000)

/RANT.
    Lol what's worse than taking the equipment you're using though? Hogging a complete set of db's for almost 30 mins and saying he's using them all and you can't take them/share. Ridiculous.

amsolo92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I overheard a guy bitchin to his friends about how a skinny high school kid should give him the db's he was using because he was bigger than him... Point is, you aren't entitled to **** just because you already achieved what others are working towards.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by amsolo92 View Post
    I overheard a guy bitchin to his friends about how a skinny high school kid should give him the db's he was using because he was bigger than him... Point is, you aren't entitled to **** just because you already achieved what others are working towards.
    If the guy is so big, he should use bigger dumbbells.

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    This didn't even cross my mind. Reps to you, my genius friend.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Matsushime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Originally Posted by Oggie22 View Post
    This didn't even cross my mind. Reps to you, my genius friend.
    Depends what he's using them for...

whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i am

phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are so many people I know that do chest and bi's every day of the week and I just laugh at them when they are there for 20 minutes doing the same thing every day and complain about not making gains! You sir are an idiot!

evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) evilscout6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by phranklyn View Post
    There are so many people I know that do chest and bi's every day of the week and I just laugh at them when they are there for 20 minutes doing the same thing every day and complain about not making gains! You sir are an idiot!
    I am 100% sure that there are some of those retards in every single gym in the US...Unless of course is a Hardcore gym where those scumbags would not dare enter because the Knurling on the bars is too sharp,people use the squat rack to SQUAT,every piece of equipment is covered in chalk and the hardcore heavy metal on the speakers might be too loud...LOL
    U.S.Army Aviation 1994-2005
    U.S.Army Cavalry 2010-2013

2013 goal : 1700+ Total on Nov 9th USAPL Georgia(220)

BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tonight I saw so much of this going on. I saw this one guy on a calf machine, like, lying over it rather uncomfortably and then using a pole ( that I'm pretty sure wasn't even a part of the gyms architectural structure let alone a piece of equipment) to push himself up with one arm, wobbling dangerously the entire way. Then he would shakily push himself up, then lower himself down til his face was touching the ground, and wobbly his way up the pole, meanwhile It's tipping. Mind you this was a trainer instructing him to do this.
    -Then a female of considerable size texted with one hand, and did trap pull downs with the other, with no weight. She switched between that and lat pulldowns and hogged everything.
    - I had a foreign guy come up to me in the middle of my shoulder presses and start sweet talking me saying something like "beautiful body..fine..woman...days.." For like 10 minutes..Of course this is every time I'm at the gym and hes there. He then proceeded to swing 30lb DB's into his face,twice, then do what can only be described as a mating dance to "Hips don't lie".

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there's this manlet douche putting his stuff everywhere and anywhere like he owns the place and plays his zyzz compilation on his iPad full blast. phucking retard

acually is me

Originally Posted by BleuSam View Post
    He then proceeded to swing 30lb DB's into his face,twice, then do what can only be described as a mating dance to "Hips don't lie".
    lol uwotm8
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjwagner89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys that take one db of varying weights... ie a 35/45/55 and proceed to keep them while they jump all over the gym. I could understand this if they're circuit training but that's definitely not going on.

*******s that workout in denim jeans, da fuk?

Kid that comes in and plays ****ing drake radio on pandora through his iPhone... with NO HEADPHONES on... just sets the phone down next to him. I'm going to smash that **** some night.

If I go to school, and I forgot my shorts, screw it I'm working out in jeans. My bench doesn't care about my pants, and looking a little out of place is better than not working out. I did see a guy working out in a full suit, so I don't care.

TheDjinni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday: Chest and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Saturday: Chest and Biceps

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell Curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.

5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.

There are many more examples of what constitutes a gym idiot, but these ten signs are a starting point.
    This whole topic is made of winning.

TheDjinni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

/RANT.
    I don't know if you have rules about double posting but I had to comment on this. No crap! Don't touch the fukin weights until I tell you to touch the fukin weights. This dude ran up on me one night WHILE I was doing incline. He wasn't even my spotter. Just saw me grinding one out and decided to "help" then proceded to tell me I needed to take creatine? I told him to go fuk himself and told him where to find the nearest Planet Fitness and he told the little punk janitor...or towel boy...or whatever the idiot at the desk is that I was threatening him and I got a stern talking to. What the fuk is wrong with these people.

FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These made my day.

jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw a guy at my gym today who struck me as one of those "new years resolution" lifters. He brought a bosu ball and a yoga ball into the dumbbell area (there's a whole, wide open area for cardio/mats etc.) and began doing his exercises. He was doing some sort of a weird exercise - the motion started off as a hammer curl, then looked like a delt raise, then turned into a half-assed overhead press). He did this several times, then got on the yogaball and started doing crunches. That's right, he SS'd crunches with some half-assed overhead press on a bosu ball...right in the middle of the dumbbell area where other people were trying to pass by, but had to go around him -.-

Wat.
    o herro

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jacobjx View Post
    I saw a guy at my gym today who struck me as one of those "new years resolution" lifters. He brought a bosu ball and a yoga ball into the dumbbell area (there's a whole, wide open area for cardio/mats etc.) and began doing his exercises. He was doing some sort of a weird exercise - the motion started off as a hammer curl, then looked like a delt raise, then turned into a half-assed overhead press). He did this several times, then got on the yogaball and started doing crunches. That's right, he SS'd crunches with some half-assed overhead press on a bosu ball...right in the middle of the dumbbell area where other people were trying to pass by, but had to go around him -.-

Wat.
    Resolutioner?? That's a personal trainer dude :+D
    I'm back?

phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phranklyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by evilscout6 View Post
    I am 100% sure that there are some of those retards in every single gym in the US...Unless of course is a Hardcore gym where those scumbags would not dare enter because the Knurling on the bars is too sharp,people use the squat rack to SQUAT,every piece of equipment is covered in chalk and the hardcore heavy metal on the speakers might be too loud...LOL
    the people who do this in my gym are usually the teenagers who don't know anything. The gym I lift at is fairly hardcore, but I wish it were more so. We have some pretty big powerlifters that lift there. And a few world record holders. Butttt these dumbass highschoolers just bring the name of the gym down and ruin all kinds of crap in the gym.

Closed Thread
Page 302 of 334 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast