Closed Thread
Page 308 of 334 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,240 of 10001
    skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by abmaster2 View Post
    @melv ur to small to talk to me lmao
    Learn text terms update urself into 20th century nobody but u older folks use proper English anymore sorry to say welcome to modern society
    The part where you completely missed what he (Melv) was saying just proves his point. Very funny actually.

Even you young guys will need it eventually. Its called a job application.

You would be surprised how many application's get filed in the circular file just for a misspelling. Well, maybe not at McDonald's. Can I get fries with that?

melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Learn text terms update urself into 20th century nobody but u older folks use proper English anymore sorry to say welcome to modern society
    If you are content with allowing yourself to contribute to the degradation of society by simply doing what's easy instead of taking pride in how you present yourself, then I just feel sorry for you.

Edit: After a second glance, I noticed you list yourself as 5'7" and 175 lbs. Given that, your first statement makes little sense since I have 6" and 58 lbs on you.
    Last edited by melvin2345; 02-18-2013 at 09:25 AM.

jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We are in the 21st century by the way (btw).

abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Idiot in the gym today glass water bottle
    Snapple or whatever one of those drinks
    Glass water bottle kept going sink refill it

abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Mel ur also twice my age
    Ur arms are smaller than mine
    I didn't measure the other stuff and ur body fat is higher
    U got weight on me alright

melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000) melvin2345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mel ur also twice my age
    Not certain how or why that is relevant. I would love to hear your explanation.

Ur arms are smaller than mine
    Indeed they are, by a full inch. Your forearms are bigger by half an inch as well.

However, you don't seem to track anything other than your arm size, except your calves (which by the way, are nearly 2" smaller than mine). Couple that with the comical disproportion of your arms to the rest of your torso, and my guess its that your lower body is lacking. If all you want to work is your arms, more power to you. I only hope you someday find the folly in such endeavors.

I didn't measure the other stuff and ur body fat is higher
    If you truly do have only 3% body fat, congratulations. That is a difficult feat to achieve indeed.

U got weight on me alright
    As well I should being 6" taller. Assuming my body fat was as low as your claimed 3%, and my lean mass was still 211.8 lbs, I would still weigh 218 lbs. I fail to see your point with this statement as well.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

20th century huh?

sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    20th century huh?
    future looks bright

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao abmaster just got himself negged into oblivion.

He's an idiot
    He's arguing with a 17year old
    He's twice my age 17 more years worth of lifting experience than I have 17 more years worth of testosterone in him than I have
    If ur incompetent to see why she would matter not my problem.
    Only reason ur calves are big cause all the weight they have to hall around.
    Lmao haha lets see u or anyone else on this website cut down body fat and still have the weight for lean mass.
    To u other ppl say I can b done
    Seeing is believing. Give me an article of some who has done it.
    Cut down body fat still same lean mass weight.
    Really haha u are idiot. Look at pro-bodybuilders what's bigger their calves or their arms ?

He's an idiot
    He's arguing with a 17year old
    At 17 you are old enough to be held accountable for your words and actions. Given that you are posting on a public forum, I am more than within my right to respond to you, provided I stay within the guidelines of the site.

He's twice my age 17 more years worth of lifting experience than I have 17 more years worth of testosterone in him than I have
    Your assumption is wrong. I only started lifting seriously 2 months ago. Before that, I was doing crap like P90X and random body splits I read about.

On the second part you seem to be under the impression that testosterone production is linear as people age, and that it somehow accumulates over time. You do not produce a fixed amount of testosterone each year you are alive. It varies up and down as you age. Further, the amount of testosterone you produce does not get added to some grand total that gets larger the older you get. Most men experience a decrease in testosterone levels starting at age 30. It is also believed that peak testosterone production occurs in the late teens to early 20s. At 17, your testosterone levels are more than likely higher than mine, thus making your intended point incorrect.

If ur incompetent to see why she would matter not my problem.
    Who is "she", and how does "she" relate to our conversation?

Only reason ur calves are big cause all the weight they have to hall around.
    Agreed. My weight in the past most certainly contributed to my calf size. But even that is irrelevant, because you stated I was too small to talk to you, and aside from arm size, that is factually untrue. If you had said, "You can't talk to me because my arms are bigger", then you would be factually correct, yet still wrong about my ability or right to respond to you.

Lmao haha lets see u or anyone else on this website cut down body fat and still have the weight for lean mass.
    To u other ppl say I can b done
    Seeing is believing. Give me an article of some who has done it.
    Cut down body fat still same lean mass weight.
    I assume you are referencing the last portion of my post where I posed to you a specific situation in which my body fat was the same as your alleged body fat, yet my lean mass was still the amount it is now. I have a quick homework assignment for you. Look up 'hypothetical' in the dictionary. A dictionary, by the way, is a large book filled with words and their meanings.

Once you have done that, then that sentence might make more sense to you.

Really haha u are idiot. Look at pro-bodybuilders what's bigger their calves or their arms ?
    Irrelevant. I never said calves were required to be bigger than arms. I compared your arms to mine. Yours are bigger. I compared my calves to yours. Mine are bigger. I used that and other data to extrapolate a hypothesis that you focus on arms more than your lower body. If that is incorrect, feel free to correct me.

NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaveLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ha ha this thread is getting interesting.

skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Melvin2345 is my new hero in life.

Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a woman at my gym that grabs every 45 pound plate in the gym and puts them on the leg press. By time she is done she has like 12 per side on. She does the exercise by coming down one inch for one rep. Then she gets up, walks around the gym for five minutes and comes back and does it again.

Originally Posted by skrak View Post
    Melvin2345 is my new hero in life.
    You flatter me, sir.

Lmao weather u make 500mg testosterone a year or 50mg a year 17 years is alot of time for that much hormones ur body for ur muscles to develop more.
    I'm sorry ur completely right age makes no different on ppl's body or only little difference.
    All ppl look only good as teens or early 20s
    From there all down hill absolutely for everyone. Clearly that's how it works.
    Everyone is in there prime as a teen and early 20s
    Age makes no difference if u train afterwords can't better anyways cause u won't b making as much testosterone.
    Age is irrelevant.

U implied I'm out of proportion for my valves vs my arms earlier
    So u basically did say calves need to b bigger cause apparently ur the valve king with 15 inch arms
    I'm out of proportion.
    Pro bodybuilders all arms bigger than calves.
    I'm the one out of proportion.
    I admit there small I need some more shoulders but really going tell me I'm the one out of portion?

TeenageMutantNinjaFatass Stingray970's Avatar
    Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a horrifyingly idiotic perplexity that you seem to find it acceptable to reply with the lingual mastery equivalent to an uneducated toddler. Your expectation to have your opinions accepted with any degree of validity despite the fact we've ascertained your mental inferiority is a humorous display but nonetheless one I find enigmatic. Why continue arguing when you can't even use basic conventions of language at the age of 17? You obviously lack the ability of thought to the point that it's hilarious you even attempt to form a coherent thought, much less a logical one.
    * I Don't Know How To Crew Crew *

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 310 lbs
    BF%: ~27%

Maxes
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 475 lbs
    Deadlift: 435 lbs
    Power Clean: 225 lbs

Lmao weather u make 500mg testosterone a year or 50mg a year 17 years is alot of time for that much hormones ur body for ur muscles to develop more.
    Provided you actively work them. I have been in the IT field for the better part of those 17 years, aside from my time in the Army. As previously stated, I have only been serious about lifting for a couple of months. If you have spent more time working your muscles than I have, then you have the advantage. This is especially true since you are younger than me. Time in and of itself, does not attribute to a person's muscle growth. It is a very simple concept.

I'm sorry ur completely right age makes no different on ppl's body or only little difference.
    All ppl look only good as teens or early 20s
    From there all down hill absolutely for everyone. Clearly that's how it works.
    Everyone is in there prime as a teen and early 20s
    Age makes no difference if u train afterwords can't better anyways cause u won't b making as much testosterone.
    Age is irrelevant.
    I understand that reading for comprehension is not your strong suit, so I'll simplify this for you.

You are 17, and are near, or at a point when testosterone production will be the highest in your life. I'm not sure how long you have been participating in strength training, but I'm guessing it's more than 2 months.

I am 34, and have largely been inactive up until a year ago, so my guess is that my testosterone production has decreased. I have been strength training for 2 months.

You SHOULD be more developed than me given this criteria. If muscles magically grew every year simply because you were aging, then all 70 year old men would have 25" arms.

Is any of this sinking in?

U implied I'm out of proportion for my valves vs my arms earlier
    Incorrect. I said your arms looked disproportionate to the rest of your torso.

So u basically did say calves need to b bigger cause apparently ur the valve king with 15 inch arms
    If that is how you chose to interpret what I said, so be it. I also find it comical that you like to use arm size as your only measure of success.

I'm out of proportion.
    Pro bodybuilders all arms bigger than calves.
    So you're basically saying it's acceptable to neglect your lower body because pro bodybuilders have bigger arms than calves?

Originally Posted by Stingray970 View Post
    It's a horrifyingly idiotic perplexity that you seem to find it acceptable to reply with the lingual mastery equivalent to an uneducated toddler. Your expectation to have your opinions accepted with any degree of validity despite the fact we've ascertained your mental inferiority is a humorous display but nonetheless one I find enigmatic. Why continue arguing when you can't even use basic conventions of language at the age of 17? You obviously lack the ability of thought to the point that it's hilarious you even attempt to form a coherent thought, much less a logical one.
    Well played, sir. Well played.

MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MEJ1990TM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RyPostsIt View Post
    I seriously need to ignore 50% of the people in my GYM or I would go crazy.

1. I can't deal with people who don't re rack their weight because they feel they don't have to. That's probably my #1. There's a pudgy ****er that does this all the time.

2. Dudes that walk around flexing their lats. Stop doing it, you look like an idiot.

3. Bros who are there for 2+ hours. Seriously? Why are you walking around talking, this is not a party. Get in, do work, leave.

4. Dudes that stare at other dudes. On several occasions I've had dudes staring at me, no idea why. It creeps me out.

5. People that look down on others because they aren't doing a lot of weight. OK, yea I'm only curling 40lb dumbbells but my form is near spot on when you look like a flaming tool curling 55s. Good luck with your injured forearm goals of 2012.
    I wouldn't say that I stare all that often, but there are times I can't help but look. It's usually when someone is really getting after it, like doing set after set of all kinds of odd ball stuff, and not hardly taking a breather. Quite a while back there was a woman at the gym that was getting all kinds of freaky with her work. She was running around the gym doing all kinds of crazy calisthenic type stuff. The word "break" was clearly not in her vocabulary. Couldn't help but think we should all aspire to be like that.

There are also the guys that put a ton of weight on, and do 1/4-1/3 reps. Then you will hear them talk about all the weight they just did. Last week I was watching a guy doing bench. Before I really paid any attention he had 275 set up, and was going for a max. I presume he didn't get it because I heard him say to his spotter, "I went down too far." I'm thinking to myself, "How could you have gone down too far, you should be touching your chest." I then watched him try it again a couple minutes later. He went down about a third of the way and came back up. He then proceeded to knock it down to 225 and do a few sets of 4-5 "reps".

Originally Posted by Stingray970 View Post
    I love this thread. I cant decide on what is more fun.

The linguistic ineptitude of abmaster2, Melvins responses, Stingrays amazing post above, or the basic thought process that " ur to smll to talk 2 me" .

please continue

Ok so ur now calling it neglect ? Having smaller calves than arms like the pros do
    Proportion u urself can't achieve so to other ppl with bigger arms they now neglect lower body. All the pros are dis proportionate and neglect lower body's.
    Let me explains something there two types of muscle type and and two ur calves are very hard lean dense muscle not ment to b as big the arm.
    The only neglect and disproportionate one is u.
    And this uneducated Todd happens to have pushed his body further at the age of 17 than alot of u have managed to do ur whole life's.
    Clearly I'm dumb one its not like I might not know little more about the body dieting and working out.

And you missed my point about the testosterone.
    It's easy for me to gains at me age but ur body been exposed to more hormones that mine.
    U basically sat on couch than whatever
    Thanks for service in this country but otherwords sat on the couch didn't put ur body's test to good use u wasted it.
    As u age ur body's muscle will develop up to a certain point regardless weather u workout or not.

Not my fault u wasted ur body natural test all those years. U just started getting serious about 2 months ago
    17 years older than me puts u out huge disadvantage I bet.
    I'm muscles are still developing regardless that I work my age their still developing.

TeenageMutantNinjaFatass Stingray970's Avatar
    Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And this uneducated Todd happens to have pushed his body further at the age of 17 than alot of u have managed to do ur whole life's.
    Now if only your mental prowess could follow suit.
    * I Don't Know How To Crew Crew *

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 310 lbs
    BF%: ~27%

Maxes
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 475 lbs
    Deadlift: 435 lbs
    Power Clean: 225 lbs

Ok so ur now calling it neglect ? Having smaller calves than arms like the pros do
    Proportion u urself can't achieve so to other ppl with bigger arms they now neglect lower body. All the pros are dis proportionate and neglect lower body's.
    I wasn't talking about the professionals, was I? I was speaking specifically to you.

Let me explains something there two types of muscle type and and two ur calves are very hard lean dense muscle not ment to b as big the arm.
    The only neglect and disproportionate one is u.
    I see. So having bigger arms than calves is the way it should be because that's they way you are. And anyone who has bigger calves than arms is doing it wrong. Is this your position?
    If so, how can you rationalize your condemnation of a blanket statement that anyone with bigger arms than calves is neglecting their lower body (which I never said by the way), and in the same post, adamantly insist that the opposite is true?
    If you still have that dictionary handy, go ahead and look up 'hypocrisy'. I trust you'll find the definition most enlightening.

Clearly I'm dumb one its not like I might not know little more about the body dieting and working out.
    On the contrary, you clearly do have some knowledge of the subject matter, otherwise you wouldn't have achieved the results you have. But having enough knowledge to do what works for you does not make you an expert. And to clarify, I'm not saying I am an expert either, it just appears as though I've done more work on the research side of things as opposed to the physical side.

And you missed my point about the testosterone.
    It's easy for me to gains at me age but ur body been exposed to more hormones that mine.
    It doesn't work like the comic books where you can get super powers from prolonged exposure to radiation, or in this case, hormones.

U basically sat on couch than whatever
    Thanks for service in this country but otherwords sat on the couch didn't put ur body's test to good use u wasted it.
    Not my fault u wasted ur body natural test all those years. U just started getting serious about 2 months ago
    17 years older than me puts u out huge disadvantage I bet.
    I'm muscles are still developing regardless that I work my age their still developing.
    Correct. I was a lazy and out of shape through my 20s. Which is the point I was making earlier. I did in fact waste those years. You are not. You are putting in hard work, and have been doing so longer than me. So yes, that gives you the advantage.

As u age ur body's muscle will develop up to a certain point regardless weather u workout or not.
    Yes. Basically, the bare minimum. Your muscles react to the stimulation you provide them. All I did prior to last year was get my fat ass off the couch and walk up stairs. This explains why my lower body is more developed than my upper body. Your muscles only develop to the point at which they are needed. All mine needed to do was get me off the couch. Once they could do that, they stopped growing. It's the equivalent of curling the same weight for the same sets and reps for 6 months. Will any gains happen past a certain point?

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    abmaster2, maybe you should have payed more attention in English class rather than lifting weights because it's obvious your brain is underdeveloped.
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

Closed Thread
Page 308 of 334 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast