Closed Thread
Page 99 of 334 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 10001
    fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juiyuanwu
    Anybody know if he was using a hook grip for this? Seems like he wasn't but just wanted to make sure.
    Nope. Hook grip would be if he wrapped his thumb around first, and then overlapped his fingers.

http://www.straighttothebar.com/2007...a_barbell.html

Perfectly legit - you are now officially a gym idiot ;-)
    No sir, you see, he wasn't holding onto the barbell the entire time. You're thinking of "The Modified Hammer Jammer" which looks similar, except he was letting the barbell fall, and doing the entire thing sloppily.

I suppose he was attempting to do an exercise, but just wasn't doing it right. Excuse me if I don't look up 101 different ways to do weird exercises in a corner. That's why I said "I don't know if this is legit"
    ^_^

High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    I saw this really random exercise in my gym yesterday. I have no idea if it was legit, but it looked f*cking ridiculous anyway (and I've never heard of it)

Basically this guy is in a corner, and he loads one end of an olympic bar with about 50-60 lbs, shoves the unweighted end into the corner, leans the bar back, and pushes it into the corner. He then lets go, almost lets the bar fall, catches it, and pushes it back.

Mind = blown.

Example: (bear with me)

take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533

LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukaB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a gym geek

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was doing medium grip supernated lat pulldown yesterday 205x5 and there's this guy and his girlfriend at the leg extention right next to me. I go to get a drink of water after my 2nd set and as I turn around I see this guy ninja'ing my machine. I come back to find this guy was trying to do the same thing except he couldn't get the bar down. So I ask him if he wants to work in and he tells me he's using it now... I told him I was just going to get a drink of water and had one more set. His response, "Too bad."
    Meanwhile his girlfriend laughs.

I know what most of you e-thugs are thinking, it's time to throw down son. But I wasn't about to start a fight in a university gym so I just waited for him to finish (he only did 1 set wtf???) and went back on. This was the first time I've been pissed off at my gym. Usually people are quite nice and to save time we even have 2-3 people working on the same bench/machine. Infact, even after I've completely left a machine and started working at another I've been politely asked by people if I was finished.
    Misc Strength Crew

sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    I was doing medium grip supernated lat pulldown yesterday 205x5 and there's this guy and his girlfriend at the leg extention right next to me. I go to get a drink of water after my 2nd set and as I turn around I see this guy ninja'ing my machine. I come back to find this guy was trying to do the same thing except he couldn't get the bar down. So I ask him if he wants to work in and he tells me he's using it now... I told him I was just going to get a drink of water and had one more set. His response, "Too bad."
    Meanwhile his girlfriend laughs.

I know what most of you e-thugs are thinking, it's time to throw down son. But I wasn't about to start a fight in a university gym so I just waited for him to finish (he only did 1 set wtf???) and went back on. This was the first time I've been pissed off at my gym. Usually people are quite nice and to save time we even have 2-3 people working on the same bench/machine. Infact, even after I've completely left a machine and started working at another I've been politely asked by people if I was finished.

in a situation like that, throwing down isn't a good option, just burning him infront of his gf wouldah been ilke a k.o. punch, but u handled it queit maturely reps brah reps

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)

Heyy, thanks for the link. You can actually buy this corner hinge thing to stabilize the bar.

No idiots yesterday, except for the same dude who is around 6', maybe 150lbs, loads the Hammer Wide Chest with 3 45's+2 25's on each side, along with the seated calf, does this every Monday AND Tuesday, and leaves his weight on the machines.

How about some examples of good etiquette?
    Food Aggressive

linus420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

not re-racking weights

kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbiz26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hilarious! If you look in the mirror to see if anyone is watching you cable curl the straight bar with 40 pounds on cause you think your bi's are "peaking out" you are officially a gym idiot!
    Get BIG or DIE trying!!

Designing teh interwebs. thomasfrank09's Avatar
    thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    This is why my dad spent thousands turning our basement into a full-size gym.
    "If it wasn't hard to do, then it wasn't impressive. Doesn't matter if other people think it was."

Lifts: Current - end of June. goal:
    Bench: 260 - get back to 260
    Squat: 260 - 275
    Dead: 345 - 375
    Total: 865 - 910

thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000) thomasfrank09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    1. Woman who comes to the gym every morning and does cardio and weights in her flannel pajamas.

2. Old man wears light blue jumpsuit and big ass headphones and walks around gym looking at people.

3. Guy that plays air guitar or air drums while running on treadmill and listening to iPod.

I'm sure I can think of more...
    #3... I do this. lol I don't care what people think, I'm a drummer so it's natural
    "If it wasn't hard to do, then it wasn't impressive. Doesn't matter if other people think it was."

I don't think this has been mentioned, but it applies to high schoolers...

I signed up for a "wellness" gym class my last 3 years of high school. The purpose of this class was to forgo all the structured games that normal gym has, and just let kids get in and lift or run. Let them do their own thing. Problem is, 90% of the kids that take this class are lazy ****s who signed up so they could get on the bike and cover up the screen with their books so the teacher can't see that they're on level 0.

But they're not the problem. The problem is when the teacher tries to fix "that" problem by imposing a bunch of stupid requirements on EVERYONE, including the 10% that are working hard. By my senior year, you had to start your workout with 10 minutes of cardio before you could do anything (this is after 10 minutes of him talking about how we should work hard, and it's only a 45 minute period), couldn't run in the gym because lazy ****s would hide in there and sleep.... etc. So I spent most of high school being yelled at by him because I'd skip cardio and yet still be dripping with sweat when class was over. Paid gym idiot.

KillaCam24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mooselips View Post
    My personal favorite gym idiot is "imaginary lat guy." We all know him. He parades about the gym with his pipe cleaner, 14 inch arms held out as if his lats were so massive as to force this condition to exist. Meanwhile, King Douchelips looks like Steve Urkel's skinnier cousin. Ooh...how intimidating he is as he glides past you at the drinking fountain. A hulking mass of skin and bones who possibly weighs in at 110 lbs. soaking wet.
    hahaha this one made me laugh outloud

kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000) kbeezy is just really nice. (+1000)
    if text inbetween sets your a gym idiot

Nischal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is this guy in the gym. He is kind of stalking me.

He does whatever exercise i do... but as i soon as i finish a set..
    he comes-with his tight shirt and rolled up sleeves- and does the same with double the weight.. his form is such that u cant say whether he is working the weights or weights are working him... All the time looking at his biceps{ya, no matter wat exercise he is doin he always looks at his bi's!!!} in the mirror.

He probably thinks that he has 21 inch arms, but it is probably around 12 in...

Other day, i was doing some pullups[overhand grip] and i was using the new straps i had got fm bb.com..
    Seeing me do pullups.. he got some rag cloth lying somewhere.. and tried to do the same..while using the rag as a strap...
    Guess what: He could not do even a single rep. To cover up.. he suddenly switched to underhand grip with an angry look.. still using the rag for grip.. and did a few reps of chinups....

I almost died there laughing!!!

chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    not re-racking weights
    honestly i don't like it when people re-rack their weights on hammer machines, and leg presses... usually when people leave on the weight, it's close to the same amount I want to lift anyways, so it's just more convenient. i usually re-rack my weights, but the gyms i go to have teenagers whose job it is to re rack weights anyways.

also:
    if you bring your girlfriend to the gym just so you can impress her with your strength, you're pretty much a gym idiot.

and:
    if you criticize people for using variations on exercises (that you are unaware of, but are quite effective), such as drag curls, close grip chest press, etc. you are a gym idiot.
    Last edited by chud50; 12-02-2009 at 03:00 PM.
    you're less than a drop in all the oceans, and god is laughing at your problems.

Location: edinburgh, scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was defo thinking of that hammer jammer thing but from what you're picture looked like is say he was trying some form of twist. ive also been wondering what a suitcase deadlift was.

Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    I hate those selfish dumb *******s. The other day I was waiting for squats, and this guy literally did everything in the squat rack. He did shoulder presses, rows, squats, curls, clean and jerks, and tricep extensions. Like wtf, other people NEED to use it- just because you're a weird ass who feels comfortable doing every excercise in this setting you shouldn't screw everyone else over.
    i do that, if i get in the rack i my gym and i have barbell work to do ill stay in the rack, but if thier are people wieghting i usually ask the what they are waiting to do, as ive got enough comon sence to deadlift, row clean etc outa the rack but if i wana mill press ill stay in the rack, unless you clean the wieght up the racks are the only place to do some stuff in my gym
    people ask me how to train, and i answer "i look at what you do and then i do the exact oposite"

if your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I swear if I see someone doing this I'll laugh in his face.
    3k+

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Saw a rather funny occurrence at the gym today:

Three guys are doing Smith machine squats. One guy is under the weight squatting and screaming, the other two are at opposite ends of the machine, helping lift the weight up as well as slow its rate of descent. If you need help on both the concentric and eccentric phase of the exercise, can you really do that much weight? I don't think so.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    some dbag was eating peanut butter with his fingers, getting the pb and his saliva all over everything.. and made the whole gym smell like it.. he even licked the ****ing barbell when he was done.. nastiest thing i have ever seen, wanted to break his face
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

Has the pride of lions. lionpride's Avatar
    lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    some dbag was eating peanut butter with his fingers, getting the pb and his saliva all over everything.. and made the whole gym smell like it.. he even licked the ****ing barbell when he was done.. nastiest thing i have ever seen, wanted to break his face
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool shoulda reported him

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    that **** could kill some one with a nut alergy
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

RoninHunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoninHunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nastiest thing I've ever heard. We all love PB, but this is insane! I probably would have been the 3rd or 4th guy in my gym to go off at him, in a martial arts gym there are about 5 guys at any given time ready to bust your head in if you show disrespect like that.

Seriously dude if he does it again report him. He should be banned.
    Just got into this crazy new supplement, they're calling it food and it comes in a variety of flavours.
    Muay Thai
    Submission Wrestling/Grappling
    Shooto
    Bushido

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chud50 View Post

also:
    if you bring your girlfriend to the gym just so you can impress her with your strength, you're pretty much a gym idiot.

Isn't that what the bedroom is for?

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thuirwyne View Post

Heyy, thanks for the link. You can actually buy this corner hinge thing to stabilize the bar.

No idiots yesterday, except for the same dude who is around 6', maybe 150lbs, loads the Hammer Wide Chest with 3 45's+2 25's on each side, along with the seated calf, does this every Monday AND Tuesday, and leaves his weight on the machines.

How about some examples of good etiquette?
    Damn our gym has three leg press machines (one angled) and all the guys use like anywhere from 10 to 20 45's on them. They always leave them on (cos we have **** loads more of 45's and no where to put them) but guess who has to take off 16 45's off the leg press when he tries to do his sets?

That's right! The 6'3" 150 lb skinny kid. Rage man.... rage.
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post

I swear if I see someone doing this I'll laugh in his face.
    Lost of people do that in my gym. Some small guys like the one in the picture, and lots of big guys too.
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by juiyuanwu View Post
    And also...I wonder if girls go to the gym to either workout or getting checked out...shorts are so damn short where guys finds a "particular" exercise to stand behind them and check them out while "working out"...
    UGH! Not this girl! I go to the gym to workout and focus on myself. It's not a singles bar. I'm tired of some guys assuming that. I wish some (not all) guys would stop judging the entire female weightlifting population based on some women. In fact, I heard of women wearing headphones so that guys would leave them alone. I can talk about some guys who go to the gyms only to pick up women instead of working out.

I know what you mean though. I've seen some girls wear outfits that are too much. Also keep in mind that majority of womens activewear is made tighter or fitted. However, there is an obvious difference between FITTED and too tight/revealing. Common sense should tell someone that. And some girls don't get it.
    Last edited by Writer25; 12-02-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! o-__O

SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Writer25 View Post
    UGH! Not this girl! I go to the gym to workout and focus on myself. It's not a singles bar. I'm tired of some guys assuming that. I wish some (not all) guys would stop judging the entire female weightlifting population based on some women. In fact, I heard of women wearing headphones so that guys would leave them alone. I can talk about some guys who go to the gyms only to pick up women instead of working out.

I know what you mean though. I've seen some girls wear outfits that are too much. Also keep in mind that majority of womens activewear is made tighter or fitted. However, there is an obvious difference between FITTED and too tight/revealing. Common sense should tell someone that. And some girls don't get it.
    A lot of the girls are my gym go there to get checked out. They wear the tighest, shortest, most revealing clothing they can find and always just happen to workout where the majority of the guys are.
    Push yourself as far as you possibly can, and just when you've pushed yourself to your limits, you push it just a little bit more.

Jamo1029 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Disrespect

Originally Posted by IdoSquats View Post
    Damn our gym has three leg press machines (one angled) and all the guys use like anywhere from 10 to 20 45's on them. They always leave them on (cos we have **** loads more of 45's and no where to put them) but guess who has to take off 16 45's off the leg press when he tries to do his sets?

That's right! The 6'3" 150 lb skinny kid. Rage man.... rage.
    I don't use the word hate lightely but I will use it here. I hate people that are so incosiderate and think it is everybody else's job to rack their weights. I have no problem being the A hole who goes and grabs them from their next exercise and basically strong arms them into racking their weights!!! How hard is it to leave something the way you found it. Just for the reason you stated, it always seems it is the skinny kid or a woman who ends up with the burden. Report these people, most gyms will take action.

Also on a seperate note that peanut butter thing is discusting. I would have had to do everything in my power to keep myself from giving him a good left roundhouse kick to the head!!!
    Tomorrow is not guaranteed so let's do everything in our power to earn what we want today!!!

blakknwytt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bostongeorge617 View Post
    This is completely uncalled for.
    hmm.... let me see...I second him for calling my bro an idiot
    Although the girl was really worth looking at, he was supposed to spot me...
    But "Honda" thing is a bit offensive... I agree....

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 334 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast