Closed Thread
Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334
Results 9,991 to 10,001 of 10001
    imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dilly3 View Post
    If when asked 'how many sets you got left' you say some stupid sht like 8 your a gym idiot.
    why? some leg days I do 10 sets of squats

imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) imazinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deands View Post
    The gym idiots at my gym:

1. Don't wear underarm deodorant - like we really want to smell you coming through the door?!
    2. Take up half the equipment for a superset workout without letting anyone else work in a set every now and then (Come on! You want your own personal gym? Go buy one!)
    3. The guys that do their own phy ed class and work on one piece of equipment (rotating all 4 guys). The workout must take 2 hours, and they've only done 4 exercises!
    4. Those that grunt like gorillas when doing their workouts. Trust me guys, it doesn't help the workout at all.

Last, but not least...
    Those that seem to be strong enough to put on the twenty full plates on the equipment, but NEVER TAKE THEM OFF!! Put away your toys, boys!
    Wow great post , I can tell ya a grunt some times dose me get that last rep out , I also have seen some of the bigger guys in my gym spend 2 hours on 4 exercises ...bench ,incline, flat DB, Incline DB depending on there lifts that day , I know on my heavy day for chest I bench 5 sets of 6 @ 275/280lb and it dose take a bit longer than my lighter 5 sets of 10 @245 ................just sayin

Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am the padawan gym

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can finally contribute to this thread again. Just saw one of the craziest fukers I've seen at my gym.

Dude walks up to a flat bench station, loads 135 on the bar. This guy is slightly older, looks maybe mid-late 30s. He lays down to start, and then places a 5lb plate on his chest. I notice this because I'm on a rowing machine right in front of him. I thought it was strange, but I figured he probably puts it there to meter his reps, i.e. lower until the bar clinks against the 5, then push.

I was wrong. He does a set of 135 and it doesn't exactly looks easy for him, he's visibly struggling by the 8th rep. He also has not touched the 5lb plate once, he's doing 3/4 ROM or so. So my idea from before goes out the window.

He finished a couple sets of 135 and then chit got weird. He gets up and throws on another plate - 225. When he laid down for that set, I finally understood what the 5 was for.

This guy unracks the 225 and just SLAMS it into his chest, hitting the 5lb plate. The bar is practically in freefall on the way down. He then bounces it off his chest and struggles out the "rep." He does 4 or 5 of these beasts while I cringe so hard my face is practically falling off, then racks it. He gets up and clutches his chest in agony. He then continues this retarded process for MULTIPLE more "sets" of 225.

He was using the fuking 5lb plate as armor to protect against his atrocious form.

I wanted to say something to the stupid fuk for his own good but it's not like he didn't know he was damaging himself, his face was twisted in pain after each set. At that point it's pretty clear that you're just a conceited idiot who wants to tell all your friends that you can rep out 225.

Kinda feel sorry for him though.

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People are so dumb!! amirite guize!?!

SARA1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    god

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

There's a guy at my gym whose always doing shrugs in the squat rack. It's irritating because there's a ****ing platform with a bb on it that's basically made for doing shrugs. I kid you not this dude just goes around and does shrugs the whole time he's there. I've seen him around for the past 3 years and he looks exactly the same. No progress at all, definitely looks like he doesn't lift.

His routine:

Shrugs in squat rack
    Shrugs with db's
    Shrugs with cable machine
    Shrugs with curl bb
    shrugs with Smith machine
    Shrugs with kettle bells

Not joking either, dude has a screw loose
    Good things take time.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's a guy that manages to work out while holding his ipad pretty much the whole time.

Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    theres this guy who hogs the power rack all day and puts the bench in there too! oh wait thats me. home gym master race crew
    Dom's Sheiko log of pain: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164624411

Dom's estats of peace: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165427441&p=1319650121#post1319650121

jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamescase5872 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by japlha View Post
    Forgot a couple of things.
    People who spend $40.00 a month on a membership but never ever go to the gym.
    Disagree, if only the people who used the gym were members, the dues would be a lot higher. I am a huge fan of the January gym members. They are basically supplementing my membership, and they don't clog up the works.

Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jhawth View Post
    There's a guy at my gym whose always doing shrugs in the squat rack. It's irritating because there's a ****ing platform with a bb on it that's basically made for doing shrugs. I kid you not this dude just goes around and does shrugs the whole time he's there. I've seen him around for the past 3 years and he looks exactly the same. No progress at all, definitely looks like he doesn't lift.

His routine:

Shrugs in squat rack
    Shrugs with db's
    Shrugs with cable machine
    Shrugs with curl bb
    shrugs with Smith machine
    Shrugs with kettle bells

Not joking either, dude has a screw loose
    Lmfao, he must be a shrugamaniac. :P

Closed Thread