Closed Thread
Page 329 of 334 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,870 of 10001
    edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by niceusername View Post
    eh dont tell me this is true ? LOL
    sounds to me like bull****...
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DUDE! I actually do workout my Triceps after Chest day!! D:
    Please tell me I'm not seriously a gym idiot :'(
    Just someone tell me why it is bad?

jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkordis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This morning I wanted to hit the gym before work. To give an idea of the equipment we have one squat rack, a Smith Machine, several benches, etc. The key point here is one squat rack.

I'm excited, today is legs.

Gym Idiots are the group of four middle aged dudes trying to look like a stereotypical bro that use the squat rack for Decline Bench Pressing, instead of waiting for the guy on the decline BP station to finish.

I only had a limited time before work, unfortunately it wasn't enough, after 45 minutes I wasn't able to use the rack. Decided to do some cardio and after work I'll go back and hit legs.
    -"I don’t know if you’ve ever let someone down… Got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you ever thought possible and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost.

-January 4th: 230 lbs
    -February 4th: 210 lbs
    -March 4th: 202 lbs
    -April 4th: 196 lbs
    -May 4th: 190 lbs
    -August 4: 185
    -Sepemtber 4: 178

Now I'm going to go up to 190 then cut to 12% BF

October 4: 180

-Most current weight: 181 lbs

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by scollface6 View Post
    It's not "bad" it's just different.
    The tris get recruited into pressing movements which if you're doing chest properly, should be the majority of your movements. People like working tris at the same time since they're always getting worked with presses, the direct work after is just the icing on the cake.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scollface6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 71Avido View Post
    It's not "bad" it's just different.
    The tris get recruited into pressing movements which if you're doing chest properly, should be the majority of your movements. People like working tris at the same time since they're always getting worked with presses, the direct work after is just the icing on the cake.
    Oh okay, hmmm interesting. ^_^
    Makes a lot of sense.

Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tubulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you consistently scream while lifting up 10 lb dumbbells, you're a gym idiot.

HquonQuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HquonQuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HquonQuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HquonQuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HquonQuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HquonQuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HquonQuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    genitecs are overrated. all humans have the same potential when it comes to building a great physqie. i am tired of these people telling newbeginners they can't get the physique of their dreams, coz it's alll BSS. with hard work and a great amount of professionalism anything is possible.

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HquonQuto View Post
    genitecs are overrated. all humans have the same potential when it comes to building a great physqie. i am tired of these people telling newbeginners they can't get the physique of their dreams, coz it's alll BSS. with hard work and a great amount of professionalism anything is possible.
    Many top level bodybuilders have myostatin deficiencies. Even without all the hormones, they build muscle faster than the average person. Genetics does play a part.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you chat to your mates for ten minutes between sets you're a gym idiot.
    Personal trainer and weight loss coach.

http://www.salisburypersonaltraining.com

http://www.********.com/SalisburyPersonalTraining

heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happy OP is banned. this thread is stupid.
    Follow my quest for 100,000 pull ups this year

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asj9kQZoAthCdEwyN3JWdEE3cFdnOC1YcTRZR01kVVE#gid=0

Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stev-O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol this thread is amusing.

Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice post! Thanks!

Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by scollface6 View Post
    I do too, sometimes when I like to mix it up a little. Lol. Guess im a gym idiot. Lol

Can I get some reps please? Thanks. Any1 can Add me as a friend too! Thanks

Originally Posted by Mrbrad187 View Post
    I do too, sometimes when I like to mix it up a little. Lol. Guess im a gym idiot. Lol
    Hahaha, we're both "Gym Idiots" xD
    More people should join the club. Feels great

scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100) scjf is not very well liked. (-100)

weirdest things i've seen during 2 years of training (for your amusement)

in no particular order.

dude wearing jeans and t shirt and a coat doing dips.

dude wearing jeans, on smith machine, loaded 3 plates on each side and was doing not even half dips, whilst roaring his guts out.

obese middle aged woman running backwards on treadmill. (look incredibly dangerous)

young teenager spazzing out whilst doing barbell shrugs. yanking the weight up whilst throwing head backwards in a hilariously bizarre and incorrect movement.

fool doing walking lunges with barbell on back on treadmill (looked incredibly dangerous again)

caught unwanted eye contact with very obese woman who proceeded to lift her top up and rub her enormous belly whilst giving me sex eyes (may have been mentally retarded)

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mrbrad187 View Post
    Can I get some reps please? Thanks. Any1 can Add me as a friend too! Thanks
    Begging for reps will get you nowhere...but it is a good way to get negged into oblivion.
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ericyantis13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ill add some

If you go to the gym for a week straight and brag on FB about it then don't got for 2 weeks because you are sore. Then go back to the gym for a week bragging then break for 2 weeks....you are a gym idiot

If you spend your entire time between sets posting about how you are at the gym or taking pictures of your "swoleness" you are a gym idiot

If you try to coach someone doing something wrong with something that is even worse i.e. Dude you need to go lower on your squat! *(so they go past where they are flexible enough and start to round their back) You are a gym idiot

If you can't do more than 2 reps before losing good form but insist this is the right weight for you....you are a gym idiot
    Ill take a challenge from anyone any day of the week. Even if you beat me it will just make me work harder to beat you next time!

Just do it! The weight won't get any lighter by staring at it! 200 lbs will always be 200 lbs!

ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahero4all is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you stand there waiting for me to finish my set so you can talk to me about something I could care less about..you are a idiot!

lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucknuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good post, im an official gym idiot, not only that i dont go to the gym so i suppose i'm a home gym idiot.... :
    X

chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Squat day, a group of 50 under, do three sets.

Registered User NameUnavailable's Avatar
    NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NameUnavailable is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by scjf View Post

dude wearing jeans and t shirt and a coat doing dips.
    Dunno man, pretty badass if it was a neat coat.

Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I got a post coming are you a gym ahole!

chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10) chende is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am a fitness idiot, spend two hours a day to fitness.

Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by chende View Post
    I am a fitness idiot, spend two hours a day to fitness.
    Ure so amazing Chen!!

marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you grunt and groan...... !!!

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to the gym yesterday, failed my last squat set, attracted the eye of one guys attention asked "are you ok?", said yeah i'm fine gotta lighten it a bit.

Eitherway afterwords, I swear he was watching me the whole time. While I was doing stiff legged deadlifts, he came over and was like "Thats now how you DL!, gotta bend your feet". Actually had another person come over and explained my form and method was correct for SL. Even after, was watching my BP to see if he can get a moment to "coach".

I understand I messed up but that doesnt imply people coming to me watching my every move so I'm doing it right. If I needed a coach, i'll pay for a professional...

mckoyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    preacher curls on leg press seat should be a bannable offence . another reason i flipped to home gym

clubjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What really grinds my gears are those arrogant f@#ks that have the nerve to go to the gym in clothes they’re comfortable in, promoting sports or teams I don’t support. Not to mention doing workouts and routines before clearing them with me first. I mean, jeeze, there they are “working out” minding their own business, working on their own goals…what a bunch of losers. It’s so distracted, mentally critiquing everyone else in MY gym; I can barely get my own workout done.

Registered User THEMONEYMACHINE's Avatar
    THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol

Closed Thread
Page 329 of 334 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast