Closed Thread
Page 319 of 334 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,570 of 10001
    sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oldermuscledude View Post
    I've not thought of the adduction/abduction machine as being gay. I know and understand the advantage of having strong adductors/abductors. You can strengthen them doing lunges, but when you want to isolate them that machine is one of the best ways--to me it's no different than doing curls or tricep extensions or leg extensions or leg curls or standing calf raises on a machine--those are all isolation exercises. Try doing either adduction or abduction with 150-200 pounds on the machine sometime....it's not easy. Geez.......
    Yeah, not only that, but the 'out of shape' people doing that machine might be doing it to rehab the injury/imbalance that got them out of shape? IDK, the only people I know who do a lot of adductor/abductor work are people told to do it by PTs.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today, we got to watch one of our favorites. This guy was "benching"- feet on the bench, ass in the air, back at about a 75 degree angle, bar moving about 2 inches. No clue what this clown was doing, but it was rather comical to watch.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Busy day today at the gym- lots of rain due to tropical storm coming through tonight, so I went early at 3pm. But, 2 of my favorites happened:

1- "Involuntary Workout Partner": We've all had this. Wide open gym (I went at 3pm before the rush crowd at 5), very few people in the very large gym. So, it's squat day. And I pick a nice, empty corner of the gym, 1 of the 8 power racks, all empty. And a dude comes up, lays a mat down right next to my rack, and starts pushups and kettlebell curls. I mean literally right next to me, where Im worried when I squat I may hit him if I were to drop the weight (I wouldnt, but he doesnt know that). Like, dude, I dont want a workout partner, theres thousands of square feet available, and you pick my little bubble?

2- "You Using That Equipment 100 Ft Away" Guy: We've all had this too. Not the guy who asks if you're using the equipment right next to you. Or even the one a few feet away. The guy who sees an empty bench or rack, and sees you WAY THE HELL away, like other side of the gym or several benches or racks away, and he'll walk all the way over and ask "You using that"? And I nicely say no, but I'm thinking, "Of course Im not using that bench that is 50 yards away on the whole other side of the gym, since Im obviously here doing (insert other exercise), but thanks for asking". I truly appreciate the consideration in asking. But sometimes I cant help but wonder, some people have no sense of obviousness. I mean, if there are 3 open squat racks, and Im squatting on one, you dont have to ask if Im using either of the two empty ones that dont have weights racked or my gear nearby.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh, and I saw someone doing barbell good mornings, while trying to stand on a half bosu ball. It had broken neck, leg, arm or collar bone written all over it. I was quite impressed actually. I've never seen someone put themselves at such risk of injury, while at the same time accomplishing so little.

lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lee168 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I saw a personal trainer..... curl in the squat rack. sighface...
    The fastest full body routine:

Deadlift 5x5 - 315
    Squat 5x5 - 286
    Dips 5x5 - BW + 100
    Pull ups 5x5 - BW + 77

Goal:
    To double the above:

BigV2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha the list is endless. The one thing that Ive actually came close to doing on the list was doing cardio before lifting. I used to run on the treadmill for about 30 minutes before lifting. Not a smart move.

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigV2013 View Post
    Haha the list is endless. The one thing that Ive actually came close to doing on the list was doing cardio before lifting. I used to run on the treadmill for about 30 minutes before lifting. Not a smart move.
    may i ask why? because i usualy do 15-20 mins of cardio before my weight training sessions
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dense101 View Post
    after about 10 min of her towel just sitting there while she talked to a friend
    She should have sat on the thing whilst chatting......and taken her sweet time about it

dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhillon275 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that guy that takes selfie in the gym near the dumbell rack....

mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hehe, I went with my friend yesterday and he tried to do power cleans and hit himself in the balls.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6 million kilo on the squat bar and moving a 2 millimetres 12 times then putting it back before a prolapse.

Then walking past everyone in the gym giving it the builders blow
    (that blow they make when the small job u thought was cheap is gonna cost a trillion quid to fix) And acting like a world record has been broken..

It has.... The world record gold medal for dumbassedness..
    Ride it like you just stole it.

deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by edge131 View Post
    may i ask why? because i usualy do 15-20 mins of cardio before my weight training sessions
    I think he's referring to the fact that you wont have the energy to give your lifting your all after cardio

I personally prefer doing cardio after or on a totally different day

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My idiot moves for last week....

Putting 45's back on the tree I managed to mash a fingertip between a couple of them, now I have that little black spot under my fingernail.

Doing cable tricep pressdowns, I managed to whack myself in the forehead on the up stroke. now my head has a little black dot to match the one on my finger.

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deelanad View Post
    I think he's referring to the fact that you wont have the energy to give your lifting your all after cardio

I personally prefer doing cardio after or on a totally different day
    well i spend 20 minutes warming up with cardio before my actual warm up to my workout. guess it depends on the individual.

brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brotherjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    Busy day today at the gym- lots of rain due to tropical storm coming through tonight, so I went early at 3pm. But, 2 of my favorites happened:

1- "Involuntary Workout Partner": We've all had this. Wide open gym (I went at 3pm before the rush crowd at 5), very few people in the very large gym. So, it's squat day. And I pick a nice, empty corner of the gym, 1 of the 8 power racks, all empty. And a dude comes up, lays a mat down right next to my rack, and starts pushups and kettlebell curls. I mean literally right next to me, where Im worried when I squat I may hit him if I were to drop the weight (I wouldnt, but he doesnt know that). Like, dude, I dont want a workout partner, theres thousands of square feet available, and you pick my little bubble?

2- "You Using That Equipment 100 Ft Away" Guy: We've all had this too. Not the guy who asks if you're using the equipment right next to you. Or even the one a few feet away. The guy who sees an empty bench or rack, and sees you WAY THE HELL away, like other side of the gym or several benches or racks away, and he'll walk all the way over and ask "You using that"? And I nicely say no, but I'm thinking, "Of course Im not using that bench that is 50 yards away on the whole other side of the gym, since Im obviously here doing (insert other exercise), but thanks for asking". I truly appreciate the consideration in asking. But sometimes I cant help but wonder, some people have no sense of obviousness. I mean, if there are 3 open squat racks, and Im squatting on one, you dont have to ask if Im using either of the two empty ones that dont have weights racked or my gear nearby.
    What about the big fat slob and his big fat slob wife who come in and sit next to each other on the bench that you need to use and do nothing but talk to each other and maybe do a few half assed reps every 20 minutes or so? I go to the gym at midnight to avoid the idiots but these two porkers come in every night and always just when I need the bench they are sitting on. I'm tempted to just straight out say "this is why you are fat".
    Surfer

RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by brotherjohnson View Post
    What about the big fat slob and his big fat slob wife who come in and sit next to each other on the bench that you need to use and do nothing but talk to each other and maybe do a few half assed reps every 20 minutes or so? I go to the gym at midnight to avoid the idiots but these two porkers come in every night and always just when I need the bench they are sitting on. I'm tempted to just straight out say "this is why you are fat".
    Wow thats harsh. Although I can't say I entirely disagree with you.

Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iain1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well i spend 20 minutes warming up with cardio before my actual warm up to my workout. guess it depends on the individual.
    I do 20 minutes running before and after lifting. I have pretty good endurance from marathons though so I don't think it hurts too much. Not trying to bench 405 anytime soon

raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Actually had a guy finish using the Standing Calf Machine and then walks all the way across the gym to the smith machine, sets up, the bench, and adds weight. Now I'm assuming he's done so i get on machine, after i finish my set he walks over and says he's still using it..

Last edited by raveen01; 06-09-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    The University of Texas

Hook 'em \m/

clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That guy who stacks 675lbs on the barbell to do shrugs and then hardly jiggles the weight for about 8 seconds and calls it a set. Nice Ed Hardy T-Shirt Douche Bag, say Hi to you mother for me!! No one care about how much weight you can re-rack.
    Cutting is simple!

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The guy today texting on his phone using the leg press simultaneously one legged on 10 kilo....

AND I NEED TO USE THAT FURKIN MACHINE ASSWIPE

EDIT..... After squats btw.....
    Ride it like you just stole it.

RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Is it okay for me to do chinups on the power rack? There isn't any other place for me to do them really.

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RamboJesus View Post
    Is it okay for me to do chinups on the power rack? There isn't any other place for me to do them really.
    You reminded me of a good one!

Dude at the gym asks if he can work in a set of chin-ups on the power rack I was already sharing.
    Yea no problem just make em' quick.

Boom, he hammers out his set and is gone.
    Up to that point, OK a little weird he didn't use the other 2 pull-up stations in the building but whatever, he was courteous and quick. No problem.

I go on with my workout, leave that room altogether and move to the cable machine.
    20 minutes later, the same guy comes up to me and once again asks how many sets I have left, he needs to do more chin-ups.

I'm irritated now.
    There are 3 chin stations in the gym and this knucklehead interrupts me twice on two different pieces of equipment I'm using while the others are vacant JUST to use mine.

I told him to wait on that one...
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If no-one else is using it and there's nowhere else to do chins I don't see a problem
    You'd be a real gym idiot if you sacrificed your chinups just because you were worrying about what other people would think.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer switching in with people doing pull-ups because I don't have to adjust the bar or the weights.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    always a favorite

SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a girl,I have to say one thing which I dislike.

I hate when I work out and some random guy who I dont know or know very little ( as in, I have seen him a couple of times in the gym and we say hi to each other ) to come up to me and just start saying things.

I would be doing an exersize on a machine and a guy would randomly pop out of nowhere and just jank me by the shoulder and says something like ''work out work out come on now dont sleep'' . What the...?

I may be old fashioned, but I really DONT like it when your not a close guy friend of mine,when i dont know you and you come up to me like you know me and just blur weird statements like that like we are buddies for 100s of years.

So in short like random guys, strangers coming to you and being too free in the way they talk to you.

Originally Posted by SSahara View Post
    As a girl,I have to say one thing which I dislike.

I hate when I work out and some random guy who I dont know or know very little ( as in, I have seen him a couple of times in the gym and we say hi to each other ) to come up to me and just start saying things.

I would be doing an exersize on a machine and a guy would randomly pop out of nowhere and just jank me by the shoulder and says something like ''work out work out come on now dont sleep'' . What the...?

I may be old fashioned, but I really DONT like it when your not a close guy friend of mine,when i dont know you and you come up to me like you know me and just blur weird statements like that like we are buddies for 100s of years.

So in short like random guys, strangers coming to you and being too free in the way they talk to you.
    yea... those men usualy just want to get in your pants but don't know how to flirt the right way :P

SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SSahara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On a note of strangers coming to you, once time I was in a small room of the gym ( my former gym had these 3 or more little rooms basically that are for boxers but during some parts of the day they were empty so i used to go in there and do my work out ) one guy, just this random guy came up to me and point blankly asked do I want to suck his dick and ;; lets f...uck''. No crazy person, I do not want to suck your dick or screw with you go away.

yea... those men usualy just want to get in your pants but don't know how to flirt the right way :P
    Sorry, didnt see your post!

I was wondering do you men sometimes get women saying random strange things at the gym too? I saw this happen with a couple of guys I know,but men are usually much more straight forward with women when they do not want to talk to them though.

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SSahara View Post
    I was wondering do you men sometimes get women saying random strange things at the gym too?
    Yes, it's called trying to make friends.

My suggestion is to wear headphones if goofy comments get under your skin.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

Closed Thread
Page 319 of 334 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast