Closed Thread
Page 310 of 334 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,300 of 10001
    chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm just here for the lulz
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog."

fmgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the changing room, if your waiting for a friend and I'm getting changed next to the locker, move out the damn way, yesterday some bloke just sat in my way so had to go round him every time to drag my clothes and bag, just move or just wait outside, your friend isn't a child I'm sure he'll be fine if you go within ten metres of him.

jetzred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetzred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetzred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i used to be a gym idiot until about 2 months ago. lol not afraid to admit it :P

superfreak2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superfreak2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superfreak2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I have done 12 sets of other exercises and you are still using the same machine then you are a gym idiot

FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FromSquare1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superfreak2012 View Post
    If I have done 12 sets of other exercises and you are still using the same machine then you are a gym idiot
    I use one "machine" all workout most workouts. That machine is called a lifting platform and barbell. Does that make me a gym idiot? Somtimes I even take up to 5 min rests between heavy high volume sets of squats.... :O!
    Squats, Squats, Squats,
    Squats squats
    Squats, Squats, Squats,
    Squats squats,
    Errybody
    If you aint doin squats get the F out the club.
    If you aint gettin quads get the F out the club.

Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FromSquare1 View Post
    I use one "machine" all workout most workouts. That machine is called a lifting platform and barbell. Does that make me a gym idiot? Somtimes I even take up to 5 min rests between heavy high volume sets of squats.... :O!
    Hey brah, I'll give you the attention you want.

No you're not a gym idiot you're just a badass.

Now that your e-peen is bigger, get back to lifting and stop caring about what other internet bros think.
    ARMY Vet//Contractor - Money and Violence
    2015 Mustang GT
    335B/455S/565D

ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To me the real idiots are the one wasting their time photographing people trying to workout. Even if they are uneducated or are doing something bizarre they are getting on with it rather than being a d*ck.

JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A week ago, Some kid forgot to put the collars on the ez curl bar so as he went to bicep curl it the weights fell off crushed his gatorade bottle and it squirted about 5 people was so funny.

Registered User GhostAvenger620's Avatar
    GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JimmyRosser View Post
    A week ago, Some kid forgot to put the collars on the ez curl bar so as he went to bicep curl it the weights fell off crushed his gatorade bottle and it squirted about 5 people was so funny.

1. I'm wondering if I am missing something but days when I work on arms are the most frustrating because of constantly having to locate the collars for the ez-curl bar. I do not see the logic as to why someone would use collars doing bench with 35 pound plates on each side, yet every arm day I frustratingly waste my workout time trying to locate these got damned things!

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    there was some mainland chinese kid in the gym tonight using the dip machine. after his set i asked to work in with him and he told me he was still using it for another 5 mins. he obviously didnt understand what i was saying about sharing it, after i told him what i wanted another two times and he repeated that he was using it, i pulled him off it and used it, after which he walked off.

LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifeofRiley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I've never allow my immediate geographic location limit where Ill be an idiot.

Chicken and Rice brah impeccable's Avatar
    impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50) impeccable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you're doing DB bench on one of the benches and some dude asks you if your using the bench next to you (which you're obviously not) in the middle of your set....
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Current Weight: 177 lbs at 12-13% BF
    Goal Weight (by December): 190 lbs at 12-13% BF

KNICKSTAPE.

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's this one idiot who constantly likes to talk about how the squat/deadlift/bench are the best exercises in the world, and how everyone who doesn't do them is missing out. Then he goes on and makes fun of people who don't squat to parallel and put their feet up on the bench press. All of which I agree to, but the problem is he does a half 1/4 squat, so even less than a 1/4 squat (just slight knee bends), and his deadlifts are from the rack, more like rack pulls without the safeties on.

I'd understand if he was trying to do rack pulls or some crappy ROM RDLs, but he keeps saying how DLs are the best mass builders as it works the most muscles in the body in a single exercise, so any normal person would assume he's talking about a convential deadlift. But he doesn't do anything close to that.
    TM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145984543&highlight=pyaarawala

Texas Method -- Shredding down this body fat while maintaining strength --> Lean & mean

2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2write is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The real idiots are the ones who don't have basic decency. They will never bring a towel when coming to the gym - sweat like a wild pig all over the equipment - then when asked to clean their **** - they will wipe it with two fingers as if that makes it all clean and hygienic.

Also, if you have naturally sweaty palms - get a bloody glove - they are cheap and can be carried in your pocket without adding too much weight to your gym bag - instead of sweating all over the dumb-bells and barbells and bench press.

http://www.FreedomFiction.com

DaReaLSy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.
    **** everytime I eat something unhealthy I drink a diet coke

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2write View Post
    The real idiots are the ones who don't have basic decency. They will never bring a towel when coming to the gym - sweat like a wild pig all over the equipment - then when asked to clean their **** - they will wipe it with two fingers as if that makes it all clean and hygienic.

Also, if you have naturally sweaty palms - get a bloody glove - they are cheap and can be carried in your pocket without adding too much weight to your gym bag - instead of sweating all over the dumb-bells and barbells and bench press.

I'll wipe things down after using them, but to be honest I don't really see the problem with a bit of sweat if someone does leave some behind. Obviously it's preferable to be on a clean surface, but some people treat it as if they're going to die if they make contact with it.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The squat post is the best one!!!
    I DO THIS FOR ME!!!!

thanks,
    RIBZ

SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupersetHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a couple months ago i walked into the locker room and there was some foreign guy with his foot up on the sink blow drying his ass hole. lol

nonloquacious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see some pretty hilarious and annoying things at the military gyms that I go to.
    #1 gas-mask guy. I guess I can understand why someone would wear a gas mask to exercise in, but that doesn't make it any less funny to see.
    #2 old men that talk more than they exercise. And they're loud.
    #3 Men and women that are confused how much a female can actually lift, when they're not the type to "fluff it up" by doing unending cardio and lifting 5 and 10 pound weights. For example, some dude apparently felt uncomfortable that I was using freeweights in the vicinity of the bench he wanted to use, and got all huffy when I was done and told me that I shouldn't stand there. Bitch, I wasn't even close to being in your way, you scrawny piece of beef jerky.
    #4 Bringing your kids to the gym while never racking your weights, talking on your cell phone, leaving the gym entirely between sets, having awful form, and being a creeper. AT THE SAME TIME. This guy had some serious ego problems, and when I saw him at the gym three months later, he looked absolutely the same, and was still annoying as hell. For instance, he would stand 2 in. in front of the barbell rack to do curls, but put the weight on the floor when he was finished. He also let his child swing around on the barbell in the squat rack. Then he had a family meeting in front of the sit-up bench, while I was using it. I was using one of those racks with adjustable pulleys on either side, and for some reason he came over thinking that he could do some chin ups in the middle section of the rack, less than a foot away from me, getting all amped up and whatnot, until he noticed the angry face I was making and walked away. After that, he caught me trying not to laugh at him dancing in the reflection of the mirror.
    # 5 almost every female that walks into a gym I'm using, because almost all of them exclusively do cardio, and if they lift weights, its under 15lb. The only exceptions are the buff ones. I creep on them because they're awesome.

ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThexFallen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    erm.......

well yeah, they're still teens. they aren't all the way there mentally.
    If you don't have haters, you better get some!

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one thing that really annoys me are the people who think that going to a gym makes them a bad-ass. This are the kind of people that think because they can lift they can go around giving people the 'i'll fight you any day' look when you ask them if you could work in with them, or how much sets they got...

****ing egos man!
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nonloquacious View Post
    I see some pretty hilarious and annoying things at the military gyms that I go to.
    #1 gas-mask guy. I guess I can understand why someone would wear a gas mask to exercise in, but that doesn't make it any less funny to see.
    #2 old men that talk more than they exercise. And they're loud.
    #3 Men and women that are confused how much a female can actually lift, when they're not the type to "fluff it up" by doing unending cardio and lifting 5 and 10 pound weights. For example, some dude apparently felt uncomfortable that I was using freeweights in the vicinity of the bench he wanted to use, and got all huffy when I was done and told me that I shouldn't stand there. Bitch, I wasn't even close to being in your way, you scrawny piece of beef jerky.
    #4 Bringing your kids to the gym while never racking your weights, talking on your cell phone, leaving the gym entirely between sets, having awful form, and being a creeper. AT THE SAME TIME. This guy had some serious ego problems, and when I saw him at the gym three months later, he looked absolutely the same, and was still annoying as hell. For instance, he would stand 2 in. in front of the barbell rack to do curls, but put the weight on the floor when he was finished. He also let his child swing around on the barbell in the squat rack. Then he had a family meeting in front of the sit-up bench, while I was using it. I was using one of those racks with adjustable pulleys on either side, and for some reason he came over thinking that he could do some chin ups in the middle section of the rack, less than a foot away from me, getting all amped up and whatnot, until he noticed the angry face I was making and walked away. After that, he caught me trying not to laugh at him dancing in the reflection of the mirror.
    # 5 almost every female that walks into a gym I'm using, because almost all of them exclusively do cardio, and if they lift weights, its under 15lb. The only exceptions are the buff ones. I creep on them because they're awesome.
    haha

no.4 sounds funny as hell!

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People that drink Gay-torade. Yeah, I said it. Drink water or pure orange juice or something FFS. Gatorade... srs?

It doesn't even exist outside the US so that shows how "beneficial" it must be. Fuking monkeys all copying each other and never even questioning anything.

"Matt Ogus drinks it so I am" yeah but you're NOT Matt Ogus are you.
    Last edited by Manc33; 03-14-2013 at 05:52 PM.

another thing that annoys me is when i am on the treadmill and some guy comes next to me, looks over at what speed my treadmill is at and tries to run faster than me to show off...

it's not a race you twit!

Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    People that drink Gay-torade. Yeah, I said it. Drink water or pure orange juice or something FFS. Gatorade... srs?

It doesn't even exist outside the US so that shows how "beneficial" it must be. Fuking monkeys all copying each other and never even questioning anything.

"Matt Ogus drinks it so I am" yeah but you're NOT Matt Ogus are you.
    haha yea... never got the hang of those energy drinks... water over anything any day!

Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by edge131 View Post
    haha yea... never got the hang of those energy drinks... water over anything any day!
    Agreed. However, I've taken a liking to that mio stuff lately. Hate plain water lol.

jake50231 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you do a bodypart split, you are officially a gym idiot.

Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jake50231 View Post
    If you do a bodypart split, you are officially a gym idiot.
    I think thats a stretch...

Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Junkers88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am a gym idiot. I spent from July through September last year trying to put on muscle without changing my diet...... no dice. Still ate like crap and drank beer every damn day. Changed all that 5 weeks ago so now I'm a gym noobie (better than an idiot thank you very much).

Originally Posted by Junkers88 View Post
    I am a gym idiot. I spent from July through September last year trying to put on muscle without changing my diet...... no dice. Still ate like crap and drank beer every damn day. Changed all that 5 weeks ago so now I'm a gym noobie (better than an idiot thank you very much).
    i still eat **** and drink **** hehehe

Closed Thread
Page 310 of 334 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast