Closed Thread
Page 299 of 334 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,970 of 10001
    joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jeffrey tried to get me on that plan but I told him no thanks.
    *We Outchea* crew

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another quick one, this guy in my gym is a total tool. I'd hate to call him a moron, that might be giving him too much credit. He walks around with one of those ripped up, string muscle shirts. He's about 230-250lbs with a gut and not much muscle.
    He's got the gloves on and the worst case of ILS I've ever seen. If he's not benching, he's sitting on another piece of equipment talking on his phone. He will literally leave the equipment he's using to go make a phone call on another.
    I've seen this dork come in, change, hop on a lever machine, pull out his cell phone and sit there talking for 45 minutes before packing up and going home.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AP4MVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nope

oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    if any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:chest and biceps
    tuesday: Chest and biceps
    wednesday: Chest and biceps
    thursday: Chest and biceps
    friday: Chest and biceps
    saturday: Chest and biceps

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.

5. If you go to mcdonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "i'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.

There are many more examples of what constitutes a gym idiot, but these ten signs are a starting point.
    if you like drawing attention to yourself then your definitely a gym idiot.

Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000)
    5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.
    What if it fits your macros?

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    My big one is watching the girls doing the leg "spread" and leg "contract" machines, as though that will make their thighs thinner. I'm pretty sure that those machines are just there to enable two women to sit next to each other and chat for a few minutes at a time while knocking out their 8 sets between the two machines.

Alas, I see dudes use that machine more than women. I did nickname it the "Vag Stretch Machine" although I doubt I'm the first.

muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm not gym idiot

Hutch1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hutch1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I need to link this to my friend lol, he falls into at least 5 of these, maybe he will start listening to me.

gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gatoflaco1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was at the gym a few weeks ago just doing my thing and not bothering anybody. I was doing lateral raises with good form using the 65's. Next thing you know some teenage idiot (clown) decides to stand in front of the dumbbell rack next to me. He then grabs the 60’s and starts doing laterals with horrible form just swinging the weight up and down and looked as though he was trying to imitate me. He did this for 3 sets until I looked directly at him with an evil look like I was going to kill him if he did not get the *uck away from me. He left! I was about to hit him with the dumbbell if he didn’t. J/K

godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday: Chest and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Saturday: Chest and Biceps

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell Curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.

5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.

There are many more examples of what constitutes a gym idiot, but these ten signs are a starting point.
    lol I have one for you....

#whatever: If you sit there and bring your gf or firend thats a girl or a girl that likes you and all you do is talk in the gym while sitting on equipment doing NOTHING and drinking your brotein you are officially a gym idiot.
    You Have To Sacrifice What You Are, For What You Will Become.

I rep back!

National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified - 10 years

Follow me on Social Media:

Instagram: @Understarmor
    ********: Paul Starnes Fitness

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw something in the gym today that I just couldn't comprehend:

A guy was doing bench presses....with straps! He actually set himself up on the bench, put on some lifting straps, wrapped them around the bar and started doing his presses. This makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matjusm View Post
    I saw something in the gym today that I just couldn't comprehend:

A guy was doing bench presses....with straps! He actually set himself up on the bench, put on some lifting straps, wrapped them around the bar and started doing his presses. This makes absolutely no sense to me.
    I saw a guy do this the other day. I laughed as I was looking directly at him and walking by. I really couldn't help it
    “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair

“Nothing happens until something moves.” -Albert Einstein

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily” — Zig Ziglar

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    at the gym earlier I was in the middle of a superset, one involving a cable. gym was dead since it was the middle of the night. some guy decides to do some seated cable rows and takes the biggest freakin bench he can find for the job. it's one of the benches that has the foot position. he slides it in as I'm standing there watching him, waiting. he puts it right in the phukking middle! he then straddles it, walks forward and pulls the cable back so he can sit in the MIDDLE of the bench! he did't even put his feet up! I stood silent for a moment watching him do his cable rows until the words "what the phuk" flew out. long story short (if I'm not past that point) he slid the bench forward a couple of feet so I could do my exercise. GYM IDIOT!

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily” — Zig Ziglar

oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldschool5919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Lifting straps

Originally Posted by thenewbeau View Post
    i saw a guy do this the other day. I laughed as i was looking directly at him and walking by. I really couldn't help it
    i'm not trying to be sarcastic but what is the purpose of lifting straps.

they take the weight away from your grip so you can isolate targeted muscles and lift heavier. your grip can't handle what your back can. I use them. the reason those guys were "gym idiots" is because they aren't beneficial on a pressing movement.

well, I guess I should have said that MY grip can't handle what my back can. a lot of people don't like lifting straps. to each his own

birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First time in my life I saw a really hot girl smoking while entering the GYM. It just looked odd to me.
    Last edited by birdlegs; 12-13-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Originally Posted by birdlegs View Post
    First time in my life I saw a really hot girl smoking while entering the GYM. It just looked odd to me.
    always been confused by this

musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thenewbeau View Post
    always been confused by this
    Hate when women smoke period :/

Also don't agree with 5 on the list
    :3

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by oldschool5919 View Post
    i'm not trying to be sarcastic but what is the purpose of lifting straps.
    Well, I can't possibly fathom why someone was wearing straps for the bench but...

Straps do serve a couple potential purposes.

1. You may be able to lift more weight if your grip strength is not enough to pick up the load by yourself. Seems to be particularly true with really heavy loads. I generally try not to use straps unless I'm trying for a 1RM on my deadlift or something.

2. Olympic weightlifters will use them for training while doing snatches to allow for more volume and more reps in a given training session to make their hands and arms last a bit longer before too much fatigue sets in. You can't use them in competition though so they'll typically dump the straps a couple weeks before a meet.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Registered User behrouzeftekhar's Avatar
    behrouzeftekhar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scar View Post

don't agree at all
    \

its true, if you train chest you are training triceps too, and it only makes sense to complete the triceps training on the chest day, because you have already partially trained it by doing chest training... sooo if you do triceps again the next day 1- you will not be able to push as hard as you would have been able to.. 2- you are interfering with your triceps healing time because it was already stressed the day before by the chest workouts and you are retraining them... for optimal results chest and triceps have to be on the same day as they both work together.

Registered User PressForSuccess's Avatar
    PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressForSuccess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can thankfully say, despite being a mega noob, am not a gym idiot.

Registered User DevinJohnAustin's Avatar
    DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DevinJohnAustin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Plop View Post
    i used to be a gym idiot lol
    Who didnt start as an idiot

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by behrouzeftekhar View Post
    \

its true, if you train chest you are training triceps too, and it only makes sense to complete the triceps training on the chest day, because you have already partially trained it by doing chest training... sooo if you do triceps again the next day 1- you will not be able to push as hard as you would have been able to.. 2- you are interfering with your triceps healing time because it was already stressed the day before by the chest workouts and you are retraining them... for optimal results chest and triceps have to be on the same day as they both work together.
    They don't have to be on the same day. But obviously, if they aren't, then you'll want a decent amount of days between the two (for example, Monday and Thursday). I don't know how arms on Thursday would really work in a routine but yeah...
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

pietro65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not......

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you leave 6 plates on the bar as a monument of you having been there so someone else has to deload it... You're officially a gym idiot....

Or maybe just an @$$.
    Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im note!

sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people who repeatedly drive around the parking lot waiting for a front row spot.... your at the gym you can walk a little further. also when you give someone the courtesy nod and they just look at you like a dickhead

KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JohnRainbo View Post
    Do we have any mathematicians here that can give me the equation of old man to naked ratio, in the locker rooms?
    The equation is typical 1:1. Such that for every one naked man in the locker room, that one will be old, wrinkly and with saggy man tits.
    Is thou perturbed, brethren? Come forth to a notable degree of proximity, male sibling!

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you guys ever been to a gym where EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE doesn't rerack their weights? Even the PTs don't rerack their weights when they're doing their own workouts by themselves. I live in China so maybe they don't consider reracking your weights to be some kind of proper etiquette. I used to rerack my weights all the time and no one would give a ****. Now I just leave them there and again, no one seems to care.

When I go back to the states though I make damn sure I always rerack my weights.
    TM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145984543&highlight=pyaarawala

Texas Method -- Shredding down this body fat while maintaining strength --> Lean & mean

Closed Thread
Page 299 of 334 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast