Closed Thread
Page 293 of 334 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,790 of 10001
    njk2006nba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Holydiver19 View Post
    He's prob talking about taking short cuts during a very long bulk
    he said to be on a calorie surplus on weekdays when you lift and on a deficit on weekends when you rest .. it sounds like it could make sense but i don't see how it's possible to cut if overall you're on a surplus

logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) logankw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

don't agree at all
    Yeah, go ahead and train chest using tris as a secondary muscle, tearing the muscle, and then full on train them the next day before they've healed. Don't complain about losing size if that's your theory, gym idiot.
    If the odds are against you, make your own.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ocampo82 View Post
    Seen a guy on the seated cable row machine; however, he was not on the seat... he was sitting on a 25 pound dumbbell (perpendicular to the floor) and doing rows.
    2 foreign African guys used to do seated cable rows...get this... while STANDING at the other end of the gym (they had the damn cable extended all the way back to the treadmills and were doing some improvised row/curl
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by njk2006nba View Post
    he said to be on a calorie surplus on weekdays when you lift and on a deficit on weekends when you rest .. it sounds like it could make sense but i don't see how it's possible to cut if overall you're on a surplus
    I could see eating more on training days than on off days, but I definitely wouldn't go into a deficit on my off days.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Registered User Passion4Fltness's Avatar
    Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Passion4Fltness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by daedaluz View Post
    When I used to workout at a public gym, the only guy that really gets on my nerves is a guy with a sleeveless hoodie, hood up, and shadow boxes while watching himself in the mirror.
    He will purposefully use a machine that is next to a girl, then regularly glance at her without saying anything in the hope that she talks first.
    He also brings a buddy sometimes that will do a full hour of machine curls and/or tricep extension.
    this just happened to me in my gym today (srs). but the paki kunt was wearing regular clothings with his friend and they only did some shoulder presses, machine curls and went wherever the girls where. sadly they looked like 30 with ****ing jihad beards and nobody even gave them attention when they were screaming at theyre last rep. i was like wft
    "Manners Maketh Man" - Always be a gentleman, no matter the circumstance.

Act like it, dress like it, do it and eventually you will become it

kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    today some 5'4 indian guy was using the pully machine (it has two sides with pullups bars inbetween, so if someone is using even one side you cant fit in for pullups). He has headphones in and has like 1 plate attached and is on some 1000 rep set where he would hold it near his hip and turn his hand, then above his head and do a curl, then change hands and do a curl, this guy was seriously doing the most retarded stuff and it never ended. I wait about 2-3 minutes of this circus show then just try and wave at him in the mirrors yelling HEY BRO,and he goes 'there a problem?" yeah im trying to do some ****ing pullups, so he walks away and lets me do my set, then goes back to this weird as circuit of retardedness and starts mumbling. "he doesn't know who he's messing with, he doesn't know who he's messing with"

lolz were had

Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eddy359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My friend was reciting from the broscience encyclopaedia today. He was talking about friend who had gained 14kg in 2 months, so I told him it would mostly be fat as that amount is ridiculous. To this he replied 'but fat then eventually turns to muscle if you workout', I was shocked as I thought he knew a little more than this. So I explained that fat doesn't to muscle. After this comment he was talking about how he wants to gain a lot of muscle this year, he talked about taking more shakes a day as if it has some magical muscle building stuff in there that would make him huge. He then said 'It should be extra effective as I haven't taken them for a few months'. I was pulling major bert faces.

Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about the MMA wannabe tough guy who insists on hogging up every machine for his "circuit training"?? leg press, smith machine, squat rack, bench press, and of course his TRX station set up right in the middle of a pulley station. when somebody takes his machine or says anything, he won't say anything but will just stare the other person down and grunt louder.

ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajj28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    used to go to a small gym (slightly larger than a hotel gym), but it had a power rack so it worked for me

there was this dude who came in every day with massive amounts of pungent body odor - openly discussed usage of steroids and did circuits around the whole gym. the circuits themselves weren't bothering me because I only used the power rack, but his constant running around from one end of the gym to the other end spread his BO through the whole gym. couldn't escape it.

AKl96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AKl96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AKl96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AKl96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AKl96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AKl96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.
    i train a muscle a day, i have the time for it am i a gym idiot? and lol i do chest on monday mostly and tricep on tuesdays lol

AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AKl96 View Post
    i train a muscle a day, i have the time for it am i a gym idiot? and lol i do chest on monday mostly and tricep on tuesdays lol

Stats: 5'5", 121 lbs

you're doing it wrong

shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if the only way to lift is your way than you are a gym idiot.

if you think the only way to lift any amount of weight is to scream while lifting before and after than you are a gym idiot.

(i understand grunts for heavy weight but just screaming is stupid)

chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    How about the MMA wannabe tough guy who insists on hogging up every machine for his "circuit training"?? leg press, smith machine, squat rack, bench press, and of course his TRX station set up right in the middle of a pulley station. when somebody takes his machine or says anything, he won't say anything but will just stare the other person down and grunt louder.
    I used to work with a guy like this... we hit the gym one time and he seriously did all machines and tried to lift more than me and he was probably 60 pounds lighter. Then we'd be doing prep and I'd come and help him and he'd start trying to do everything faster than me.

DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you wear gloves while squatting, you are a gym idiot.

If you chalk up at a gym that doesn't allow chalk in the first place, and it's your warm up set, you are a gym idiot.

DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrMusclesRX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Djaye View Post

THIS! And in between sets they always have to stand there and throw a couple combos, just to assure everyone in the building that they do mma.

genon182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good thing any of those didn't land on what i did so that means im no gym idiot lol... saw a guy in the gym gave an advice to do squats everyday to boost testosterone level, and i was like.. whhhaaatt???? ok..... hahaha

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chuck2334 View Post
    If you chalk up at a gym that doesn't allow chalk in the first place, and it's your warm up set, you are a gym idiot.
    *******s in my gym chalk up machines..yes MACHINES
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by therez112 View Post
    Have seen the same guy in the gym on and off for the past few months doing assisted pull-ups with around 75lbs of assist. He himself probably weighs about 150-170? Average build on him.

The idiot part is as he does these assisted pull-ups, he takes a belt and straps a 45lb plate to it and does his sets. The guy working the desk asked him why not just use less assist and not put the weight on himself?
    His answer - "The magazine says if I can do more than 10 reps without weight, then I need to add weight to make it harder"
    Dafuq did I just read?
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    *******s in my gym chalk up machines..yes MACHINES
    I'm crying. And chances are it wasn't even that heavy...

I'm crying. And chances are it wasn't even that heavy...
    I've seen it on the Smith Machine, the Hammer Strength shrug machine, the Hack Squat machine (its the same people on all these machines)
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    I've seen it on the Smith Machine, the Hammer Strength shrug machine, the Hack Squat machine (its the same people on all these machines)
    Pretty soon they're chalking up for a leg press...

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know if this has been stated already but....

If you spend 45 minutes on one machine, you are a gym idiot.

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Javilionaire View Post
    The fools who leave their stuff on a bench when all the other benches are being used. When you ask if they're using it, they say, "I'm about to use it in a sec", but don't use it for 30 minutes.
    Someone did this and started talking on the phone. I immediately walked over put his stuff away and put my stuff in its place. He came back and just looked at me like WTF! I looked at him like what are you going to do about it.

Originally Posted by Theseus1 View Post
    If you are in terrible shape but constantly walk around giving others advice, your a gym idiot.
    Dont' let the trainers at my gym hear this.

toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ Ditto

syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syrushcw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty soon they're chalking up for a leg press...
    I've seen this twice and once on seated calf raises. I was just like wtf; wasn't sure if I should cry or laugh

HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeavyBonde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Me and my ex-trainingpartner (he rather drink every week and now look at training as a waste of life rofl) we was actually doing french presses on the squat rack haha

But we and an another guy was the only users out of 60 guys that do squats so i think we didnt make anyone rage

hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a young guy at my gym, who is always posing in front of the mirror. He is like 30 minutes doing exercises and 45 minutes posing. But the most annoying are those, who always talk about their hard mma and muay thai-training and so on, although they look like it's their first day in the gym with about 20% bodyfat.

AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My old gym had a member who suffered with tourettes, he used to scream **** all the time which wasn't really a problem but I started at a new place last week and from the other side of the building I heard some crazy loud shouting and first thought was that this bloke had followed me. Turns out it was just the biggest bloke I've ever seen pressing more weight than I have, again, ever seen.

Closed Thread
Page 293 of 334 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast