Closed Thread
Page 269 of 334 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,070 of 10001
    Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by j1akey View Post
    He said "choke" so I'm guessing the bar was pressing up against his neck deep enough that it cut off the blood circulation to his brain since it was a front squat. Don't know if I'd call that a gym idiot, more of a gym learning experience with heavy ass weights.
    This ^^^. I've front squatted many times, but that time that bar had rolled back a little too far towards my neck and I didn't really notice until it was too late.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JTS26 View Post
    -People who use the pad when they're squatting less than a plate (or the pad in general)
    It doesn't help that most people who use the pad end up mounting the bar so high on their traps it might as well be on their necks.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shaunmalinao View Post
    Those people who post on ******** that they're trying to cut weight and hit the the gym, then their next post is a picture of Mexican food. Sick!
    IIFYM, bro.

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    I use the pad when doing Olympic Squats because I HATE resting the bar on my traps. I learned to do Powerlifting Squats where the bar rests on the scapula. It feels more comfortable there (and pads aren't allowed in PL), so I don't use pads.

But I dunno, resting the bar on the traps just feels annoying.
    how do you go about doing this? I try to go on my scapula but when I move to higher weight it feels like im almost constantly pressing it up just to keep it there. then my shoulders feel all fuked up.

charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hired ex bodybuilder(who won a bunch of comps) and is still in great shape to train me he showed me tricep push downs said i did them perfect.

next day i do them and old fat lady grabs my shoulder in middle of my LAST set and says thats not how you do them then lowered the weight and didnt even aware me what i did wrong she looked annoyed for some reason i wasnt grunting or anything weight was pretty low.

told trainer next day he loled and said form was fine and to tell the lady to STFU

shes a personal trainer in gym for chicks

annoying that it was during my last set.. made me feel like a spastic

GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000)
    This morning I was walking back to my car and noticed the vehicle next to me had two dogs with the saddest faces sitting in the car with the windows down...in the middle of January! My god at least roll up the windows for those pups
    *LSU crew*

charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charliebites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GING3R View Post
    This morning I was walking back to my car and noticed the vehicle next to me had two dogs with the saddest faces sitting in the car with the windows down...in the middle of January! My god at least roll up the windows for those pups
    if i saw that and there were no cameras i would of taken my tire iron from back seat and broken window. or at least considered it. srs

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by charliebites View Post
    hired ex bodybuilder(who won a bunch of comps) and is still in great shape to train me he showed me tricep push downs said i did them perfect.

next day i do them and old fat lady grabs my shoulder in middle of my LAST set and says thats not how you do them then lowered the weight and didnt even aware me what i did wrong she looked annoyed for some reason i wasnt grunting or anything weight was pretty low.

told trainer next day he loled and said form was fine and to tell the lady to STFU

shes a personal trainer in gym for chicks

annoying that it was during my last set.. made me feel like a spastic
    WTF?

What a stupid kunt.

I had some women tell me about benching while helping a friend learn it. (bish was atleast 60, overweight, awful posture)

I LOL'D and told her "Thanks" and went back to what I was doing.

Unbelievable the nerve of people man.. srs.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metamorphose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool say what?

The resolutioners are providing a lot of entertainment
    I rep back 100%

IFYM crew, Keto crew, IF crew ( having breakfast at 2pm u mad )

Former 450lb+ crew, Lost 100lb+ crew

To undergo or be capable of undergoing a change in form or nature by or as if by metamorphosis.

If you ever get knocked down get the F*CK up!

JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live in Miami. Does anyone else have the Jersey shore loving, Bing Bing Ed Hardy wearing, cant stop hitting on every girl that walks by, Never off my phone, Checking themselves out in the mirror every 20 seconds, Gym Idits that hog all the benches wile ur actually trying to DO WORK in the GYM.

Last i checked it's called a gym not a social club for db's.
    JJC003
    Micah 6:8

jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jndietz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Metamorphose View Post
    The resolutioners are providing a lot of entertainment
    Came in to post this...classic. I can't wait until they are all gone by mid-February. Maybe sooner.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seriously disappointed with this thread. Figured it would explode with New Year's stories.

We have a pullover machine at my gym, where the full range of motion is 180-210*. Retards today were doing 90* tops. Do people even stop and think how they're attempting to work a muscle?!

Lots of bicep kings, bench bros, and cardio bunnies this week too. Loudass master's students are here this week too in full force, along with their superiority complex. Their group of 4 (women) took up both incline benches today for a massive 65lbs of weight. At least they squat. But God I can hear them throughout the whole freaking weightroom at 6am.

Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    IIFYM, bro.
    Everything fits their macros.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Registered User GhostAvenger620's Avatar
    GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JJC003 View Post
    I live in Miami. Does anyone else have the Jersey shore loving, Bing Bing Ed Hardy wearing, cant stop hitting on every girl that walks by, Never off my phone, Checking themselves out in the mirror every 20 seconds, Gym Idits that hog all the benches wile ur actually trying to DO WORK in the GYM.

Last i checked it's called a gym not a social club for db's.
    No, I have the wannabee rap star always introducing and hugging everyone at the gym, constantly looking in the mirror poser. That guy.

witty comment goes here SimonThePieman's Avatar
    SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FunkymonkAW View Post
    99% of trainers will instruct you incorrectly. Find some reputabe Youtube vidoes (rippetoe, EliteFTS, Smittydiesel, etc)
    strong generalisation
    Saying Zyzz inspired you to lift is like saying Justin Bieber inspired you to sing

LiptonBrisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JTS26 View Post
    -Not really in the gym but when people constantly ask you what you bench
    JTS26, how much can you bench? =P

i was a gym idiot the other day. first time using the seated calf raise machine and i didnt see the handle/lever underneath the seat that releases the safety bar. so when i lifted the weights, i bent over to move it...smh

IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoBox View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is when people wear excessive amounts of perfume or cologne at the gym. That stuff burns my throat. One time it felt like I got hit by a tear gas bomb on a tredmill.
    At least you werent hit with a sweat/ass tear gas bomb.. like Dude TAKE A ****ING BATH BEFORE GETTING ON THE TREDMILL SRSLY. WTF.

Also a friend of mine that has recently picked up weight lifting (1 month ago with the help from all his buddies) beleives that it is best to warm up by doing cardio for 30min to 1hr before lifting. I almost shot myself when he asked me to go to the gym with him. >_> Basketball was fun, but I was very pissed when my pre-work out started to kick in and I wasnt in the weight room yet.
    Last edited by IndigoWar; 01-12-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    Does MTFU have a Crew? Cuz I want to join it!

- A Vag can take a punch, so why do we always comment on the cojones?

bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IndigoWar View Post
    At least you werent hit with a sweat/ass tear gas bomb.. like Dude TAKE A ****ING BATH BEFORE GETTING ON THE TREDMILL SRSLY. WTF.

Also a friend of mine that has recently picked up weight lifting (1 month ago with the help from all his buddies) beleives that it is best to warm up by doing cardio for 30min to 1hr before lifting. I almost shot myself when he asked me to go to the gym with him. >_> Basketball was fun, but I was very pissed when my pre-work out started to kick in and I wasnt in the weight room yet.
    30 mins to one hour jeez! dude must of been dead!
    The last 3 or 4 reps is what makes the muscle grow.
    This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
    Thats what most people lack
    Having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain
    no matter what happens.

Arnold Schwarzenegger! the greatest!

i got dumped after 3 1/2 years on xmas eve- this anger is my new fuel!

kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @ the gym yesterday while these high school kids were spotting/team lifting on the chest press machine... The Brah spotting was literally grunting!

It's been said many times but curls on the squat rack, really?
    Eat Clen
    Tren Hard

Originally Posted by kylewins View Post
    @ the gym yesterday while these high school kids were spotting/team lifting on the chest press machine... The Brah spotting was literally grunting!

It's been said many times but curls on the squat rack, really?
    when ppl say curl in swat rack is that with dumbbells or with the bar bell?

kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylewins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by charliebites View Post
    when ppl say curl in swat rack is that with dumbbells or with the bar bell?
    I'm referring to barbells but if someone did it with dumbbells I would be impressed. Why would you ever take a dumbbell all the way to a squat rack and curl, it would be funny to see I guess!
    Eat Clen
    Tren Hard

gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw it last night. The guy doing curls in the squat rack. The guy had a total of 60lbs which included the bar. I am thinking we have barbells up to 100 at the gym.

Also saw last night a guy/kid that just got done deadlifting put the bar on the rack and took off all the weight from one side at one time and the freaking bar of course flipped up into the air. I was like dude don't you know anything about basic physics or gravity.

Lastly, when I do incline db I want help with one of the dbs. Years ago I sprained my wrist getting the dbs into postion. So I grab a guy to hand one off to me. I am doing 65lb dbs and doing 10-12 reps. The guy doing lunges next to me sees what is going on and during my first rep says if I need a spot let him know.

I generally lift by myself so I am careful not do stuff I can't.

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those people doing Lat Pull Down and do a swing with their lower back to gain momentum in order to bring the bar down to their chest. Gym Idiot

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gpo613 View Post

Also saw last night a guy/kid that just got done deadlifting put the bar on the rack and took off all the weight from one side at one time and the freaking bar of course flipped up into the air. I was like dude don't you know anything about basic physics or gravity.
    Aww I've done that one before, but its in my home gym so it wasnt too bad, couple dents in the wall.

gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gpo613 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also can't stand the people that bury plates of different weights when they do put them away. If I need a 45 it is always behind a 25 and 2 35s.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you can bench more than you can back squat, you should be given the 'Gym Idiot of the Year Award.'
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happened to me once while I was squatting. The entire gym, including this one bish in the next rack over, was staring at me.

I didn't miss a beat. I hit a front lat spread and asked "u mirin' bish?" before leaving the gym.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    If you can bench more than you can back squat, you should be given the 'Gym Idiot of the Year Award.'
    This is me because I never learned how to squat properly until a couple weeks ago and could never start putting on more weight without it being completely awkward. Should be corrected in a couple weeks though.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    Happened to me once while I was squatting. The entire gym, including this one bish in the next rack over, was staring at me.

I didn't miss a beat. I hit a front lat spread and asked "u mirin' bish?" before leaving the gym.
    i hope to god you really asked her that would be boss

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Womperz View Post
    i hope to god you really asked her that would be boss
    you don't really believe that story, do you?

MrTribulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTribulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTribulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTribulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTribulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrTribulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find it funny when said 150 pound kid loads up the bar on the squat rack and proceeds with a 600 pound squat attempt. Gets me smiling every time.
    Follow me on instagram as I go through my fight for my pro debut....Mr_JohhneyD

Closed Thread
Page 269 of 334 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast