Closed Thread
Page 259 of 334 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,770 of 10001
    McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gigahertz123 View Post
    Ok someone please enlighten me as to who is the gym idiot in this situation:

I get to the gym, my gym has two squat racks. One is occupied by a gentleman doing squats. The other has a bro in it doing 90 pound bent rows. I watch them do a couple sets because I don't mind waiting for a bit. I ask squatter, he says he still has a while left. I watch bro, figuring he's just finishing up some rows post-squat. After a bit more I ask how much longer he has. He says 6 more sets. I ask if he's just doing rows or if he is still going to do squats. He's just doing rows. I ask him if I can use the squat rack because he can do rows elsewhere.

He replies:

"**** you mother****er, don't tell me what to do, you fat ass ****. Look at you, I know what the **** I'm doing. **** off."

I would rather not deal with a roid-raging idiot like this so I head to the other side of the gym to get my dips and pull ups in. Whilst doing so I realize that what I said may have seemed insulting, implying that he did not know how to properly use the equipment. This was not my intent at all. I see him walking back towards my general area and I walk toward him and introduce myself, holding my hand out and explaining that I didn't mean to insult him. He refuses to make eye contact and walks past me.

What on earth could make someone so insecure and defensive? Was I a gym idiot here for asking him to move? I'm completely blown away by this.
    hes definitely a gym idiot for taking up the rack to do rows (specially with 90lbs, come on)
    but then again you shouldnt have been so kind without a ******* like that
    bit beta there, but i still agree with you

Resident Libertarian gigahertz123's Avatar
    gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by McBlouster View Post
    hes definitely a gym idiot for taking up the rack to do rows (specially with 90lbs, come on)
    but then again you shouldnt have been so kind without a ******* like that
    bit beta there, but i still agree with you
    Him: Big muscles, not lifting much weight, very aggressive
    diagnosis: Steroid user, hemmorhoid possessor
    Prognosis: Tiny nuts, should use Preparation H for the butthurt.
    Anarchy now
    peak weight: 227
    goal: 170 and 12%bf
    current: 180lb 25%bf

I may be fat, but you're ugly.

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who would take up the rack to do rows? If you're rowing from the floor, Pendlay-style, you don't need a rack. If you're doing a Bent Row, you can just drop the weight if it gets too heavy.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So here's mine:

I walk into the locker room to store my duffel bag and out comes these 2 old guys from the sauna and they walk over to the counter that has blow dryers. Both proceed to put one leg on the counter and start drying their old schweddy balls... O_o

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gigahertz123 View Post
    Ok someone please enlighten me as to who is the gym idiot in this situation:

I get to the gym, my gym has two squat racks. One is occupied by a gentleman doing squats. The other has a bro in it doing 90 pound bent rows. I watch them do a couple sets because I don't mind waiting for a bit. I ask squatter, he says he still has a while left. I watch bro, figuring he's just finishing up some rows post-squat. After a bit more I ask how much longer he has. He says 6 more sets. I ask if he's just doing rows or if he is still going to do squats. He's just doing rows. I ask him if I can use the squat rack because he can do rows elsewhere.

He replies:

"**** you mother****er, don't tell me what to do, you fat ass ****. Look at you, I know what the **** I'm doing. **** off."

I would rather not deal with a roid-raging idiot like this so I head to the other side of the gym to get my dips and pull ups in. Whilst doing so I realize that what I said may have seemed insulting, implying that he did not know how to properly use the equipment. This was not my intent at all. I see him walking back towards my general area and I walk toward him and introduce myself, holding my hand out and explaining that I didn't mean to insult him. He refuses to make eye contact and walks past me.

What on earth could make someone so insecure and defensive? Was I a gym idiot here for asking him to move? I'm completely blown away by this.
    It was a good person of you to logically analyze the situation and conclude that you may have come off as insulting, but I wouldnt have even got to that point. Does it not bother you that some punk verbally degraded you and you just walked away (doing as he told you)? Im not sure if its the pride/standards of respect I hold for myself, but things would have gone a bit different if someone talked to me in that manner after politely asking them a simple question. Again, it was bold of you to introduce yourself afterwards as most people wouldnt have done that, but after what he said regardless of my intentions he would have been having a bad day.
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

bseriespower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Theres a guy at our gym and he always comes up to you and tells you your doing it all wrong and to slow it down etc etc but he isnt anything special and his form on most workouts are so funny it really pisses me off and everyone else we dont even bother telling him

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TrueSkills View Post
    It was a good person of you to logically analyze the situation and conclude that you may have come off as insulting, but I wouldnt have even got to that point. Does it not bother you that some punk verbally degraded you and you just walked away (doing as he told you)? Im not sure if its the pride/standards of respect I hold for myself, but things would have gone a bit different if someone talked to me in that manner after politely asking them a simple question. Again, it was bold of you to introduce yourself afterwards as most people wouldnt have done that, but after what he said regardless of my intentions he would have been having a bad day.
    Are you really saying you'd have verbally or physically fought with that guy? C'mon...it takes a big man to walk away...especially from a jerk who's just yelling. It's not like the guy is threatening his wife or kids.

If that happened to me, I'd walk away. I'm not looking to get into a fight...that's for "punks" as you call them, not men.

ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

uggs for cheap

It is really built working with a entire feast leather-based top rated in addition to a fine outsole involving mid silicone
    This would make good how the sweat and humidity collected bundled from the boot evaporates, aggsadirondacktall 350 com/]uggs adirondack tall, therefore keeping the toes dried on the marketplace is summers
    A pair of Aupie dicounteda hpage com/]dicounted uggs will guarantee you a wonderful winter
    If it had not been so, the feet would have felt very hot and uncomfortable in warm weather 100% pure sheepskin fleece have the quality of maintaining thermodynamics and keeping the feet at the optimum body temperature whether it is cold or hot outside
    Because celebs such as Pamela Anderson as well as Kate Hudson are noticed putting on these types of classiccardyuggs 350 com]classic cardy uggs, the actual need with this trunk design appears dramatically developing

ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

cheap uggs uk

The standard present in the actual improved production associated with webspawner com/users/uggsclassicsparkle/index html]uggs classic sparkles, such as UGGS may be the freedom as well as traction force present in the actual lightweight single – this particular increases the relieve, as well as ensures how the *** Cove footwear stay gentle as well as cozy to become put on all day long is actually preferred, and also to keep up with the foot not just comfortable, nevertheless sensation clean as well as free of charge
    and also assures the *** Cove cheapdakota hpage com]cheap dakota uggs continue to be mild and also secure being used throughout the day will be wanted, also to take care of the toes not merely cozy, nonetheless experience refreshing and also totally free
    Different occasions need different uggsonline hpage com/]uggs online
    Some necessary cares should be taken to maintain the shape and design of your uggsmenboots hpage com]uggs men boots
    Absolutely nothing could be much more intriguing compared to purchasing sets associated with adorable as well as beautiful aggswedgeboots weebly com/]uggs wedge boots for the lovable children

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Are you really saying you'd have verbally or physically fought with that guy? C'mon...it takes a big man to walk away...especially from a jerk who's just yelling. It's not like the guy is threatening his wife or kids.

If that happened to me, I'd walk away. I'm not looking to get into a fight...that's for "punks" as you call them, not men.
    Like I said, there's a level of respect I hold for myself where I don't tolerate others' disrespect. I believe all men--as you say--should hold themselves to this same standard. All the men that I know in fact do and would never let someone degrade them like this. Of course it probably wasn't the right circumstance to go Chuck Lidell on this guy's ass, but the least someone would do that holds any self-respect would be to tell the guy he doesn't need to talk that way and logically talk the situation out...if the guy continues in the same manner and proves to be by definition, an idiot, then you're forced to take action differently.
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So there is this dbag King Kamali-looking dude that I used to see all the time at my gym, always ripped in and out of the lot in the new Mustang his parents bought for him. Dude was stocky and fat, and was always eyeballing my friends and I and smirking and laughing with his scumsucker tagalongs. Eventually one night he couldn't resist anymore and had to say something to us. Somebody left a used paper towel on the ground earlier and he accused us of doing it. As if it is his job to enforce the gym's rules (this was a Planet Fitness by the way!). Anticipating some remark from him for some time I quickly stated "It wasn't us" without looking at his direction and continuing my lift. I guess he sensed weakness in us because he came up and started a jawing match with me, asking me if I wanted to "take this outside" and that I was "lifting light weight" (like that is relevant how?) One of his cronies was another middle-aged fat dude who talks to everyone constantly and tries to kiss the night manager's ass all the time. He was the "yes" man that bolstered the Kamali douche's ego on a regular basis, and was agreeing with everything he said. Eventually an employee had to break it up, and surprisingly Kamali never returned.

bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol good read!

PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When someone asks what you lift, and you reply,what movement? And they simply splay their arms around attempting to mimic it as they do not know the word... And you always know its going to be a curl or press..
    "Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah" -Mike Tyson
    Brb Hypertroph'in

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UrbanArtifact View Post
    I mean, I run for about an hour maybe more before I lift. Technically from a scientific standpoint, cardio would be a better warm-up than a couple of sets of low weight reps. I don't see what's wrong with that from a strictly anatomical and scientific viewpoint.
    well actually "from a strictly anatomical and scientific veiwpoint" running for an hour is excessive to say the least for resistance training, cardio is supposed to follow weight training, not the other way around unless you want to fatigue your body before you lift so you get sub-par results? running for 10 minutes before exercise is ok for getting blood circulation to peripheral vessels, but for exercise specific warm ups, warm up sets ARE the best way to warm up the tissues and prepare them for an increased load, if you wanna read more into this look into the functions of the muscle spindle fibre and the myotatic reflex.

Originally Posted by Ihasarmsandlegs View Post
    well actually "from a strictly anatomical and scientific veiwpoint" running for an hour is excessive to say the least for resistance training, cardio is supposed to follow weight training, not the other way around unless you want to fatigue your body before you lift so you get sub-par results? running for 10 minutes before exercise is ok for getting blood circulation to peripheral vessels, but for exercise specific warm ups, warm up sets ARE the best way to warm up the tissues and prepare them for an increased load, if you wanna read more into this look into the functions of the muscle spindle fibre and the myotatic reflex.
    this
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

Resident Libertarian gigahertz123's Avatar
    gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigahertz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like I said, there's a level of respect I hold for myself where I don't tolerate others' disrespect. I believe all men--as you say--should hold themselves to this same standard. All the men that I know in fact do and would never let someone degrade them like this. Of course it probably wasn't the right circumstance to go Chuck Lidell on this guy's ass, but the least someone would do that holds any self-respect would be to tell the guy he doesn't need to talk that way and logically talk the situation out...if the guy continues in the same manner and proves to be by definition, an idiot, then you're forced to take action differently.
    I hold a high standard of respect for myself too, but what am I supposed to do? Hit him like a big dumb gorilla? People like that are not worth my time. Also the sort of person who reacts that way toward a friendly request and then an olive branch is clearly unstable or on drugs, and that's not really the sort of unpredictable insanity I'm equipped to deal with. I'm the sort of person who divides people into two categories: friends and people whom I disregard entirely. Gym idiot has moved to that and I hope he fixes whatever the hell is wrong in his life that makes him act like that towards other people.
    Anarchy now
    peak weight: 227
    goal: 170 and 12%bf
    current: 180lb 25%bf

I may be fat, but you're ugly.

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This one guy at my gym I can't handle anymore...He goes to the Gym saturdays (Not sure what other days, thats just when I have seen him there) He is about 35-40 and wears his hat low over his eyes so he creeps at everybody from underneath the hat brim and walks around constantly flexing like he is pumping huge weights. I was doing deads beside him while he was doing 225LB Squats (He is about 6'2 205ish) and he psyches himself up before EVERY lift saying things like "COME ON! PERFECT FORM THIS TIME, COME ON! LETS GO!" and I can hear it over my ipod and usually look around and you can tell other people find it pretty irritating and he also gym grunts so loud while pushing out the last couple.

Once I get my IPhone upgrade and can record video, I will try and sneak a vid in of this gem.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by diesel_3 View Post
    This one guy at my gym I can't handle anymore...He goes to the Gym saturdays (Not sure what other days, thats just when I have seen him there) He is about 35-40 and wears his hat low over his eyes so he creeps at everybody from underneath the hat brim and walks around constantly flexing like he is pumping huge weights. I was doing deads beside him while he was doing 225LB Squats (He is about 6'2 205ish) and he psyches himself up before EVERY lift saying things like "COME ON! PERFECT FORM THIS TIME, COME ON! LETS GO!" and I can hear it over my ipod and usually look around and you can tell other people find it pretty irritating and he also gym grunts so loud while pushing out the last couple.

Once I get my IPhone upgrade and can record video, I will try and sneak a vid in of this gem.
    lmao. plz hurry and get a video

daydreamer / nightcruiser hiflyingboy's Avatar
    hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiflyingboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by disgladius View Post
    So here's mine:

I walk into the locker room to store my duffel bag and out comes these 2 old guys from the sauna and they walk over to the counter that has blow dryers. Both proceed to put one leg on the counter and start drying their old schweddy balls... O_o
    Can somebody aware me on this? why do old men feel the need to dry their balls in public with a blow dryer?
    “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.”-Mike Tyson.

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hiflyingboy View Post
    Can somebody aware me on this? why do old men feel the need to dry their balls in public with a blow dryer?
    because once you are old, you stop giving a **** about what other people think, therfor, they do whatever they want! 90% of man parts you see in locker rooms and whatnot are >60 years old, that is why.

at the gym last night, a huge guy i know from watching him compete comes in and is doing like 5 plate psycho shrugs in the squat rack, leaves the rack to do lateral raises with 70s, leaves the rack totally loaded with the 10 plates he was using, and im pretty sure he just left his 70s on the floor too. whos gonna confront him? nobody, so eff it.

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hiflyingboy View Post
    hahahaha..it's always the old guys walking around the locker room with the franks and beans on full display.
    They really don't give a f*ck, it's gross but all you can do is laugh! No shame!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) disgladius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahahaha..it's always the old guys walking around the locker room with the franks and beans on full display.
    They really don't give a f*ck, it's gross but all you can do is laugh! No shame!
    lol this is true and I want to see this video bro!

SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    So a guy in my gym today was doing tricep extensions with a 10kg dumbell (two handed, standing) and at the end of each set he'd bring it down to waist height in front of him and SLAM it onto the ground and grunt....

CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's sad is that a lot of these are totally true
    "One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    - Edward B. Butler
    "The man who cannot believe in himself cannot believe in anything else."
    - Anonymous

My journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141793681&pagenumber=

Team1anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great article, took the words out of my mouth on a lot of the subject matter !
    Anabolic Instinct- "It's Bro Science, Bro"
    http://anabolicinstinct.blogspot.com/

I think the creepin is weird, but I must say that I grunt and make a good bit of noise during my workout. All day I walk around and function as a reserved, normal citizen like everyone else. The gym is my sanctuary and place to unleash my inner beast. I get myself psyched up before every set and you better believe im making noise on those last few reps to psych myself up and rep them out. My motto is if youre not making noise, youre not training hard enough!
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moczy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is this older guy (35-40) who comes up to me while I am doing DB presses, and says that's a lot of weight and you should definitely be getting more reps since it tires out the muscles more. I get around 8-12 while he suggested 20-30... now I'm not the kind of person to tell someone they are wrong, but the moment he said let me show you how, proceeded to do so, and then said "you try" I got up and left.

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Once I saw a really fat lady sitting on one of the machines, preventing others from using it, and staring with sad eyes at people running on treadmills. No one said anything to her even after 30 mins. I guess nobody wanted to hurt her feelings.

ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.
    So you mean its never gonna happen then... I actually used to think this. well I have strong abs anyways.

ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakHellion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think the creepin is weird, but I must say that I grunt and make a good bit of noise during my workout. All day I walk around and function as a reserved, normal citizen like everyone else. The gym is my sanctuary and place to unleash my inner beast. I get myself psyched up before every set and you better believe im making noise on those last few reps to psych myself up and rep them out. My motto is if youre not making noise, youre not training hard enough!
    At my gym we are not allowed to grunt at all. they have an alarm that goes off supposedly.

Closed Thread
Page 259 of 334 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast