Closed Thread
Page 254 of 334 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,620 of 10001
    Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I saw a couple today.

1) The guy benching behind me that managed to tip about 50kg worth of weights off his bar, it was not easy to finish my set of squats while trying not to laugh.
    2) The huge black guy bouncing around on a swiss ball (which in itself was pretty weird) that somehow managed to fall off it backwards.

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Datfox View Post
    I saw a couple today.

2) The huge black guy bouncing around on a swiss ball (which in itself was pretty weird) that somehow managed to fall off it backwards.
    I lold
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    had a guy come in yesterday in a full black track suit, black Ray Bans and a white bandana tied around his head. Looked like Mike Reno from Loverboy (really dated myself with this one). Guys spends about 5 minutes doing some weird stretches and leaves.

Today, same guy comes back, same outfit from head-to-toe. Spends about 5 minutes waving around some 5# dumbbells, leaves again.

krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    had a guy come in yesterday in a full black track suit, black Ray Bans and a white bandana tied around his head. Looked like Mike Reno from Loverboy (really dated myself with this one). Guys spends about 5 minutes doing some weird stretches and leaves.

Today, same guy comes back, same outfit from head-to-toe. Spends about 5 minutes waving around some 5# dumbbells, leaves again.
    Short and intense workout thats how you do it

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So there's a really skinny, short guy who has 3 plates on the squat bar. I'm thinking to myself "it will be impressive if he can lift this". But then he keeps his legs narrow and uses a high-bar stance, which is not a good sign. Then he goes down about 10 inches and proudly looks around the gym.

Normally, I wouldn't care, but he has someone else, presumably his girlfriend with him, and he is teaching her how to "squat". Slowly she works her way up into the 200s, only going down about 5-10 inches each time.

Then I overhear her ask the guy "I don't feel like this is working anything. Maybe my form is wrong". The guys says "nope, looks good to me, you just need more weight".

She gets around 275 and she can barely even walk out the bar. It's basically an accident waiting to happen.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Aleck12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aleck12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yes very true, annoying to see guys walk with their arms out no matter how big they are. It just to show everyone, "hey look at mr" - gym idiot

SquatzandOatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The other day one of the regulars came in and started dead lifting (Romanian with very poor form), after he finished his set he said to his gym buddies Around him
    *I dont think dead lifts are suppose to be working the lower back and upper legs, i feel it more in my arms*

definitely a Gym idiot

JOTSCHKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    So there's a really skinny, short guy who has 3 plates on the squat bar. I'm thinking to myself "it will be impressive if he can lift this". But then he keeps his legs narrow and uses a high-bar stance, which is not a good sign. Then he goes down about 10 inches and proudly looks around the gym.

Normally, I wouldn't care, but he has someone else, presumably his girlfriend with him, and he is teaching her how to "squat". Slowly she works her way up into the 200s, only going down about 5-10 inches each time.

Then I overhear her ask the guy "I don't feel like this is working anything. Maybe my form is wrong". The guys says "nope, looks good to me, you just need more weight".

She gets around 275 and she can barely even walk out the bar. It's basically an accident waiting to happen.
    haha great!

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How big was the chick!? A female never lifting before just getting 275 off the rack is impressive as hell
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrueSkills View Post
    How big was the chick!? A female never lifting before just getting 275 off the rack is impressive as hell
    She was about 5'8", looked heavier than most chicks her height IMO. I think she's had some lifting experience, though she's probably never done a legit squat in her life.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She was about 5'8", looked heavier than most chicks her height IMO. I think she's had some lifting experience, though she's probably never done a legit squat in her life.
    I meant was she like built or an avg looking chick? it seems difficult for any female thats never done squats to get much more than 135
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

I meant was she like built or an avg looking chick? it seems difficult for any female thats never done squats to get much more than 135
    Actually she looked sorta average, but she's probably had lots of practice walking out bars, from what I gather.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Forever Skinny Fat EdmundHamuera's Avatar
    EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000) EdmundHamuera is just really nice. (+1000)
    Used to go to a gym with a regular who would turn up and walk around picking up and putting down all the weights looking like he had a purpose but I think I only ever saw him do one set ever.

Gym idiot.

He looked ano though so not jelly at all haha

Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamielak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Theres this one muttonhead at my gym who critiques our form (our forms fine) then when it comes down to him doing any workout, try for example deadlifts his back is possibly the most arched semi circular body part ive ever seen on any person.
    R.I.P Aziz (Zyzz) Sergeyevich Shavershian
    **NZ**
    Part of the 767 6/26/14 Nevar forget

Peeing outside is GOAT crew

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Time to rant....

I've been a gym instructor most of my working life so I've seen some goddamn comical sh!t over the years. However recently at my current place of employment I've heard some great ones.

Group of 3 lads come to train, all nice enough but their training knowledge is limited to say the least...pretty much weekend warriors who ''don't want to get too big''. Anyhoo they train chest twice a week (back only once) and when asked if they knew they were overdeveloping/overtraining their titties the response I got was ''oh it works for us...'' Facepalm.

Anyway, their back routine is something even more special. Bicep exercise first, then a back exercise. And so it continues, biceps, then back....upon being asked why they were performing this interesting combo the response was ''if we do our bi's after back they are too weak''.....lulz and when pressed further as to the disadvantages of said routine the rationale came up that back wasn't that important....strong fail.

Finally I suggested to pair biceps after chest or have a seperate arms day which was greeted with the reply that there are not enough days in the week......
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000) GING3R is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jamielak View Post
    Theres this one muttonhead at my gym who critiques our form (our forms fine) then when it comes down to him doing any workout, try for example deadlifts his back is possibly the most arched semi circular body part ive ever seen on any person.
    There's a guy like this too at my gym, he's probably in his mid 40's. Guy is pretty big but also well over 20% bf and he always likes to watch people very intently in between his sets trying to critque ANYTHING. The other day I was doing ATG squats and he was in the cage next to me and started critquing my footing, seperation, where the bar is placed. etc.. etc... etc... I mean I appreciate him looking out for me, but when he starts doing it to everyone and every exercise they do even when they're using proper form then I'd consider that a "gym idiot". He should be there to lift and not to be that loud coach interupting others after EVERY GOD DAMN set. Only thing I've ever seen him do is upright rows and shoulder press...ever.
    *LSU crew*

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Apparently, you go to wrong gym. Read up on some of the ladies on the female forum, especially the PL'ers. Us chicas can move some heavy weight.
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when it starts to snow...i will be bench pressing in a snuggie with my gameface, just to see reactions from people

srs
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't even...
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Originally Posted by elainedeluca View Post
    Apparently, you go to wrong gym. Read up on some of the ladies on the female forum, especially the PL'ers. Us chicas can move some heavy weight.
    Im sure there are tons of chicks that squat heavy weight, but considering the average gym with the average female weighing roughly 135lbs...you will see them squatting less than 100lbs.
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    I can't even...
    Are you agreeing with me or do you also attend a gym that has Xena's everywhere you look throwing up 315 like its b*tchweight?
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by reftis View Post
    theres a dude in my gym who always 'sprints' between sets! no, hes not sprinting on a treadmill or anything, he just runs as fast as he can back and fourth through the gym! really pisses me off.

people shaving in the showers after a workout are douches too.
    LOL that would be hillarious to see somebody sprinting around in the gym, annoying as hell though.

Shaving in the showers is annoying too, hopefully its only the face.
    Don't complicate things (DCT).
    Hit your macros.
    Hit the gym.
    Get results.

IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndigoWar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People who intentionally put too much weight on a barbell knowing they can not get one end up alone, let alone both at the same time and just hope to get along with some random person coming along to save them at the exact right time.. Like people pay attention that much.. *lifts the other end of the barbell up and places it it correctly on the rack for the guy and walks away*.. Damn those sneaky bastards.. I am too kind!
    Does MTFU have a Crew? Cuz I want to join it!

- A Vag can take a punch, so why do we always comment on the cojones?

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IndigoWar View Post
    People who intentionally put too much weight on a barbell knowing they can not get one end up alone, let alone both at the same time and just hope to get along with some random person coming along to save them at the exact right time.. Like people pay attention that much.. *lifts the other end of the barbell up and places it it correctly on the rack for the guy and walks away*.. Damn those sneaky bastards.. I am too kind!
    Gotta let them struggle a bit so that they learn their lesson, its like a dog, if you dont rub their nose in it then they wont change a habit! Who knows maybe after they sit a loaded barbell on their chest for a while they might think of going lighter or using dumbells hahahaha.

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I started working out religiously I was working a 12 hour over night shift on a rotating schedule (6pm-6am). So my nights off I would go to the gym around midnight (24 hour gym) and I loved it. I would be the only one there, and every once and a while there would be some fat asses running on the hampster mills. I finally got a day shift job again, and started working out religiously about a couple weeks ago, usually make it to the gym around 6pm. HOLY FU CK! I am now starting to witness some of the stuff you guys have written in this thread at the gym. There was some chick that was jumping over the bench press benches with weights in her hand. so she would basically hurdle 5 of these phuckin benches... wtf? There was some dude at one of the cable pull deals, puts a bar on it, puts the bar between his legs and wraps the cable around his legs and proceeds to lift the bar up... never seen that before. It sucks going to the gym when its crowded, and It pisses me off when I try to do squats and some douche is doing curls in the squat rack. I hate all the bert stares I get when I deadlift, like they never seen anyone ****ing dead lift before.

There was some chick that was jumping over the bench press benches with weights in her hand. so she would basically hurdle 5 of these phuckin benches... wtf?
    What is this I don't even
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamPNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This has undoubtedly been mentioned already, but in the short time I've been using my current gym, it made me laugh:

The guy who announces his entrance to everyone in the gym by bursting through the doors like he's on a police raid. He then marches straight up to the bench press, and proceeds to load a ton of weight onto the bar. He's now got the entire gym encapsulated as he grunts around, still loading plates. Once this task is ceremoniously completed, he positions himself under the bar. You can hear a pin drop in the gym by now, such is the interest in this man. The silence (and any illusion of respect for this man) is shattered, however, as with a high-pitched shriek he struggles to lift the bar off the rack and then lowers it to his chest where he lays quivering for a few seconds. The shriek disappears, only to be replaced by a hoarse, muffled whisper..."a little help over here". A couple of guys go over and lift the bar off him, and our man sits up, shakes his head and stomps off to do a few angry dumbbell curls.

What an absolute chief this guy is.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SamPNE View Post
    This has undoubtedly been mentioned already, but in the short time I've been using my current gym, it made me laugh:

The guy who announces his entrance to everyone in the gym by bursting through the doors like he's on a police raid. He then marches straight up to the bench press, and proceeds to load a ton of weight onto the bar. He's now got the entire gym encapsulated as he grunts around, still loading plates. Once this task is ceremoniously completed, he positions himself under the bar. You can hear a pin drop in the gym by now, such is the interest in this man. The silence (and any illusion of respect for this man) is shattered, however, as with a high-pitched shriek he struggles to lift the bar off the rack and then lowers it to his chest where he lays quivering for a few seconds. The shriek disappears, only to be replaced by a hoarse, muffled whisper..."a little help over here". A couple of guys go over and lift the bar off him, and our man sits up, shakes his head and stomps off to do a few angry dumbbell curls.

What an absolute chief this guy is.
    I saw something like this awhile back....

a guy shows up with his wife and kid...with street clothes...think its their first time in the gym...

loads up 2 plates on each side of a bench to impress his kid/wife.....needless to say he was struggling to get it back up...I was staring at him in the mirrors in disbelieve/annoyance....he was signaling for some help but I was a ways away....with the help of his wife and whatever strength he had....he got it back up and left the gym

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tonight at the gym some blowhard 17 year olds hogged the squat rack to do bicep curls... with just the bar!!! And when they left it, i started up my squats, and then they just stared at me as if i was the one doing something stupid. Losers I tells ya!

nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my gym =

- bunch of teens doing curls in front of the mirror
    - bunch of teens on the shrug machine loaded with plates

thats basically the foundation of their workout.

also, why do 95% of the people "deadlifting" at my gym think its correct to have a COMPLETELY rounded back the whole way through? with the exception of their exaggerated hyperextended lockout.
    im ova hea now...

Closed Thread
Page 254 of 334 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast