Closed Thread
Page 251 of 334 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 10001
    Location: Liverpool/Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I go the gym there is always a girl in there on the treadmill before I get there and she is still there when I’m leaving so we are talking over a good hour, now here is the story.... She is on this treadmill for all this length of time and has the machine set on like 4mph put on the highest incline and she is walking for over an hour holding on to the top of the thing.

Another time I saw a guy on the bike and he was peddling away without even knowing it wasn’t even switched on with any resistance.

Last week a PT was in there talking a load of rubbish saying you could have an affective work out in 6 minutes while teaching someone to do legs and biceps on the same day while saying peacher curls are ineffective.

What will my visit to the gym bring today? ( beside me training hard with passion)

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigbearbe View Post
    You sir......are awesome.

Im stealing this quote.
    He stole it from someone else so go for it

jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by msagrain View Post
    Last week a PT was in there talking a load of rubbish saying you could have an affective work out in 6 minutes
    Isn't that called "static contraction training?" lol.

Location: Liverpool/Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jsteven9 View Post
    Isn't that called "static contraction training?" lol.
    Doing leg lunges? I don't think so. lol

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A guy last night was holding his iPod between his teeth while decline benching. That doesn't make him an "idiot," but it's kinda weird...

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What were you talking about?
    not him...

Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ua.kassir.ru

ua kassir ru/]àôèøà îäåññà àâãóñò

Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Akassir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ua.kassir.ru

ua kassir ru/]áèëåòû íà ñïåêòàêëè êèåâ

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why these things never happen in my gym?
    3k+

Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2 chubby guys walkin around the gym with their lats spread in wife beaters hahaha then doing overhead press with 60lb barbell and then complaining that they had a ****ty workout and didnt even break a sweat xD.

i got no propblem with chubby people but that made me laugh walkin around like they run this **** hahaha

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by msagrain View Post
    When I go the gym there is always a girl in there on the treadmill before I get there and she is still there when I’m leaving so we are talking over a good hour, now here is the story.... She is on this treadmill for all this length of time and has the machine set on like 4mph put on the highest incline and she is walking for over an hour holding on to the top of the thing. Admittedly, holding onto the treadmill is pretty silly, but other than that, ever ask her what her goal is? I know a girl at my gym who does pretty much the same thing. I asked about her goals, and when I learned what they were and how she responds to different things within that goal, her endless walks on the treadmill didn't seem so ridiculous.

Another time I saw a guy on the bike and he was peddling away without even knowing it wasn’t even switched on with any resistance. Okay, yeah, that's pretty ignorant.

Last week a PT was in there talking a load of rubbish saying you could have an affective work out in 6 minutes while teaching someone to do legs and biceps on the same day while saying peacher curls are ineffective. You can do Tabata training in just 4 min. It may not be effective for your goals, but that doesn't mean it's ineffective. Also, there's nothing wrong with doing legs and arms on the same day. 90% or more of people in most commercial gyms really don't need to be splitting up their programs anyway, and would get the most out of fullbody training 2-3x/wk.

What will my visit to the gym bring today? ( beside me training hard with passion) Oral herpes thanks to what that other guy did to the barbell
    Here's some good old fashioned gym idiocy:

There's a guy at my gym who's in love with Body For Life. The first time he talked to me, it was tell me that I should wear a singlet while squatting, because, according to him, the bar grips better to your back when wearing a singlet than when wearing a t-shirt. HMMM. Ever since then, every time I've seen him he's desperately pleaded with me to do Body For Life, as if my life will somehow be fulfilled by doing that program. I decided to be fair, and at least look up Body For Life and see what I could find about it. I think this link on the BFL website about strength training exercises for legs says everything: http://bodyforlife.com/library/artic...or-strong-legs Cliff's notes: the only decent exercise there is a DB RDL...and the author can't tell the difference between that and a conventional deadlift. Soniamdisappoint.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post

Why these things never happen in my gym?
    I almost want to like this video for how bad it is. Why do people have to go and fck with every exercise? Even forgiving the fact that it's on a bosu, it's still one of the stupidest things I've seen.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last night there were 2 gym idiots/douchebags

#1. I was just popping my ipod in before starting my deadlifts when this guy, about mid 40's with zack morris hair and a wife beater (he had fairly big arms and was in good shape) got on his cell and loudly says to whoever he is talking to that a bet he placed was cancelled then accidentaly put back on, but it worked out for him and that the games (baseball I believe) he had bet on he was going to make 9 grand, I heard him say 9 grand loud enough about 5 times in the span of 30 seconds so all of the people around him knew what a big shot he was!

#2. Near the end of my workout these 2 late teens kids came in, they could have been brothers because they sorta of looked alike, were doing sit ups on a sit up bench all the while looking around the gym and pointing and snickering at different people actually putting effort in to working out, I saw them laughing at one guy who was getting in to his super sets and sort of bouncing around a bit but putting in a good effort and then I saw the one smiling, laughing and looking at me while doing my CG chin ups, stuff like that pisses me off. Ya, I get it, some people aren't in tip top shape (these kids weren't) But why sit there and laugh and snicker at other people doing their routines while you pump off about 8 sets of 20 rep sit ups thinking you will magically have abs in a week.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I must go to a pretty decent gym, people at mine don't hog machines, are courteous, and fortunately don't use the power rack too much! That being said, this weekend I went up to visit a lady-friend and had to get my workout in at my old college gym. I went in and of course both of the power racks were being used. In particular there is one guy doing squats with about 160 lbs on the bar. By the time he does 2, maybe 3 sets of squats, I have managed to do 3 warm-up sets and a full 5x5 on both bench press and bb row. I go up and ask him how many sets he has left and he tells me two more! I can understand long breaks between sets if you are working your ass off, but he was instead using his time to talk with the girl working the weight room desk for minutes on end. Fortunately, the other rack opened up and I finished my 3 warm-ups and my 5x5 before he finished his last squat set...

KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) KineticWolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I slip into my gym, which is under a hotel, after it's closed so I can use whatever the **** I want, listen to whatever the **** I like and grunt for how ever the **** long I want. U mirin' free personal gym brah?

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I thought I'd seen everything there was to see about gym idiots.

Then I saw some skinny Asian dudes in a Smith Machine with a bench under it. And they were...

wrapping multiple bath towels around the bar prior to lifting.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    A guy last night was holding his iPod between his teeth while decline benching. That doesn't make him an "idiot," but it's kinda weird...

Atleast he doesn't throw his phone and ear phones because it gets in his way.

I don't do this....
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably has been posted before but who has time to read 250 pages of thread?

- People who use their protein shakers as a water bottle and makes sure that everyone sees them drinking out of it (so we know you're a serious lifter bro!).

- People doing dumbbell military press who only lower the weights a couple inches before pushing up again.

- People trying to deadlift/bench on the smith machine.

- People who put their whole body weight into tricep cable pushdowns.

- People who cave their shoulders forward on the pec wreck machine, completely disengaging the chest.

- The people I see training all week, then see them at the local bar on Friday night getting absolutely wasted.

- When you ask someone to spot you on the bench press and to show you how strong he is, he assists when you don't need it.

- People sitting on the lat pulldown machine backwards, pulling the bar behind their head and wondering why they can't stay on the seat.

- People doing dumbell chest press with 10kg DB at a million miles an hour.

- Personal trainers who approach you and try to get you to book a session with them (leave me the f*ck alone!).
    You at the bar too... ? People forget their water bottles. I drink out of a shaker cup all the time... what is the issue here?

Also, what is wrong with using weight to get the bar down? Forced negatives work...

I can see why you are red.

#2. Near the end of my workout these 2 late teens kids came in, they could have been brothers because they sorta of looked alike, were doing sit ups on a sit up bench all the while looking around the gym and pointing and snickering at different people actually putting effort in to working out, I saw them laughing at one guy who was getting in to his super sets and sort of bouncing around a bit but putting in a good effort and then I saw the one smiling, laughing and looking at me while doing my CG chin ups, stuff like that pisses me off. Ya, I get it, some people aren't in tip top shape (these kids weren't) But why sit there and laugh and snicker at other people doing their routines while you pump off about 8 sets of 20 rep sit ups thinking you will magically have abs in a week.
    Would love to just THROW a dumbbell at their mouth.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    You at the bar too... ? People forget their water bottles. I drink out of a shaker cup all the time... what is the issue here?

Also, what is wrong with using weight to get the bar down? Forced negatives work...

I can see why you are red.

I dont believe id laugh at you if I saw you in the gym bro. lol
    Especially not being some skriny teen
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The idots I fear and loathe are the ones who step up to a loaded barbell, take the collars off both ends, then proceed to pull the weight off one end and immedietly turn around to put the plates away. The other (loaded) end of the barbell heads for the ground, pulling the empty end off the rack and launching it at some poor guy who's done nothing wrong! I don't workout next to a loaded bar that's just sitting there, waiting to be launched.

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This kid was working shoulders tonight and was in one of the 2 shoulder press seats. Not sure what he was doing exactly, but he had 1 of the DBs from each pair starting at 35 going all the way up to 55. I never actually saw what type of exercise he was doing with varied DBs while being seated but the floor space in front of our power rack and DB racks looked like a DB mosh pit. He didnt pick a single one up and moved to the power rack to do military presses and I am stepping over these things like trip mines as I walk to get water from my bench. He finally sees that I am about to need the missing pair of most of the DBs in the floor for my presses so he picks a few up and I help him with the rest.

Not a big deal, but people...put your weights up immediately after using them for the convenience of others. That is all
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post

Haha, Wish you would have been there then!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    something common I see with the teens...

a 45# plate on one side, 2 10#, 5 5# on the other side.

deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlyrays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zaosha View Post
    If you Crossfit and it is helping you reach your fitness goals, then that is awesome for you. Keep at it and I wish you the best of luck. But for the love of god, stop doing it during regular hours at commercial gyms when your WOD has you cockblocking 5 pieces of equipment. Seriously, go to a crossfit facility where they are setup to handle that sort of thing. Because at every gym I have ever worked at the only piece of equipment you can claim is the one you are currently working on. Period. Full Stop. I have had three confrontations now with douches who think they can claim as many pieces of equipment as they want at one time. I always tell them they can either:

A. Work in

or

B. Talk to the gym staff and verify that they can't claim 5+ pieces of equipment at once.

The truth is a standard commercial gym simply doesn't have enough redundant equipment to support this level of concurrent equipment use. Two or three guys doing different crossfit routines could literally choke off most free weights areas in a gym. This same equipment could support 10+ normal lifters easily. Use some common sense and have some level of consideration for your fellow gym members.

-zaosha
    I see the same problem at my university gym daily. Always some *******, girl or guy doing crossfit type ****, hogging up multiple stations and areas.

As for the rest, if you have the time to criticize other peoples workouts or how they drink their protein shake then maybe you shouldn't be at the gym. ( i used to have the same mentality, thinking that they are trying to be like, look at me! im pounding this protein shake back hard argghh! ) Its a gym not a fashion show.
    I think gym idiots are just the ones that have no respect or gym etiquette, leaving weights around, hogging up multiple things and judging others on their routine.
    Its better for us to just get in, do our thing and get out than rag on others. Everyone has different goals, even the douchebags.
    Last edited by deadlyrays; 10-04-2011 at 01:58 PM.
    I’ve always viewed myself as a competitor, not a fighter. Life is a competition, and you must prepare yourself both mentally and physically for success.
    Allmax Isoflex 10/10

eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am an idiot. I bench on the smith machine.

Got bad shoulders and no spot and also cant stand any machine for bench.

Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    something common I see with the teens...

a 45# plate on one side, 2 10#, 5 5# on the other side.
    You must live in a region that has common mental retardation among teenagers then
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are a GYM idiot if you do Chest on Day1, then Shoulders the next Day.

You are a GYM idiot if you do Back on day1, then Traps on Day2.

LOL

failures.

SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmolovLover777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrueSkills View Post
    You must live in a region that has common mental retardation among teenagers then

You must live in Auschwitz.

6'0 150

do you even lift

Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000) Shaunhavoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    To be fair, back in high school I used to do cardio for about that duration with an average heart rate of about 180bpm, and I barely broke a sweat doing it. Then when I turned 18 I started sweating profusely even at a mere 120bpm. Sweat =/= exertion.

Leg press in jeans guy sounds like a gym idiot, though. I remember back in the day, I used to do the same Back then I'd "squat" and deadlift in jeans, too. And I used to know a physiotherapist who recommended to everyone that they squat in their jeans for added assistance. Le sigh.
    Haha .. back in the day

Originally Posted by SmolovLover777 View Post
    You must live in Auschwitz.

6'0 150

do you even lift
    You are red for a reason. Nice avi...for all we know you are 90lbs Mr. Big Red
    Get at me
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

Closed Thread
Page 251 of 334 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast