Closed Thread
Page 208 of 334 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,240 of 10001
    dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zmachuca View Post
    Yeahh, i use pads for the bar, its not so much its like soreness of muscles, its just that annoying bruising on the tip of your spine.. and my spine sticks out lol..
    Need to get used to just using the bar, maybe ill develop a tolerance or something..
    For god sake, I find many more idiots in this thread than in my gym!

The bar in the squat should NOT rest on any bone, especially not on the spine. Get your form checked.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nickmenick View Post
    I am still a noob at the gym, probably a gym idiot too
    Has anyone complained about you in this thread? If no one has complained about you in this thread then you are not a gym idiot.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

pollyproof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday: Chest and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Saturday: Chest and Biceps

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell Curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.

5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.

There are many more examples of what constitutes a gym idiot, but these ten signs are a starting point.
    I don't know about the chest and triceps thing. I do bi and chest on mondays and tricep and back on tues, am i a gym idiot?
    K-Otic

Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salonpas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post

The bar in the squat should NOT rest on any bone, especially not on the spine. Get your form checked.
    agreed
    No crew

WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Have to disagree partly with 7. Otherwise, good call bruva

SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zmachuca View Post
    Yeahh, i use pads for the bar, its not so much its like soreness of muscles, its just that annoying bruising on the tip of your spine.. and my spine sticks out lol..
    Need to get used to just using the bar, maybe ill develop a tolerance or something..
    I really hope you aren't being serious. Buy a copy of starting strength, read up on your form. Your traps are supposed to build almost a "shelf" of sorts there to lay the bar on, it'll be kinda uncomfortable at first but you get used to it, also a lot better than your spine dude!
    Army Infantry Vet
    OIF
    *Libertarian Crew**Texas Born and Bred*
    *F-150*

Alan Jackson is the GOAT

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SpaceC View Post
    I really hope you aren't being serious. Buy a copy of starting strength, read up on your form. Your traps are supposed to build almost a "shelf" of sorts there to lay the bar on, it'll be kinda uncomfortable at first but you get used to it, also a lot better than your spine dude!
    Not to mention is helps shift your center of gravity to where it should be.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pollyproof View Post
    I don't know about the chest and triceps thing. I do bi and chest on mondays and tricep and back on tues, am i a gym idiot?

Apparently OP assumed that to do chest you have to use your triceps (e.g. benching) but of course this is not the case if you use flyes or cable crossover.

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    This

johnybiggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone bought from lixuslabs.co.uk??????? Just got my order everything looks good but

Originally Posted by sport View Post
    lol - nice post!
    anyone bought from lixuslabs.co.uk??????? Just got my order everything looks good but one of my bottles has no hologram on anyone no anything abouth this?????

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ What?
    Negged with my measly reps.

niallcp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niallcp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    when someones using 2 pairs of dumbbells, a barbell and a ez curl bar OR
    someones takes the squatrack along with the barbell, a bench, a tricep bar and 2 pairs of dumbbells, RAGE COMES OUT :@ AND THE PERSONAL TRAINERS TEACH THEM THIS! or when someone squats and using plates to balance their heels on.

edit:also annoys me when some skinny blokes use knee supports and backsupports and deadlifts like 140kg with terrible form then walks out thinking hes some kind of wrestler
    another one that came to mind was when i saw this bloke dipping in between two benchs when the gym was rammed
    Last edited by niallcp; 12-04-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan1166 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate when people slam weights together, throws me off so much

WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50) WGalczak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phil2175 View Post
    Totally agree with this one. At the gym I go to there is a child care area in the back corner through a door, near a smith machine. Well one day I was working out near there and some lady came out with her little girl. The lady was talking to another lady about something and I was busy doing my workout when I heard a small thud followed my crying. That little girl had walked over to next to the smith machine and apparently someone had just set a 25 lbs plate against the side of it and not on the post, so when she got near it or touched it, it fell over on her foot. She didnt have any lasting damage but it did hurt I'm sure.

Now I agree the mother should have been watching her little girl better but really, how hard is it to put your plates back on the posts or re-rack so things aren't just laying around on the floor. And parents should definately keep an eye on their children in gyms, all sorts of ways for kids to get hurt.
    I mean...... when I transition from doing power cleans or deadlifts on the free weight area to doing lockouts in the cage I set all the 45s against the post of the cage. I'm not racking 6 8 or sometimes 10 plates and then re-putting them on the bar in the cage. I sometimes let them sit there for 10-20 minutes doing power clean form exercises too.... A free weight area with cages/dumbbells etc. is no place for anyone under like... 10 years old

08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 08Giants420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Saw some guy the other day put a box in the squat rack went over and got dumbbells and did step ups or whatever you want to call them on the box in the f'in squat rack. And guess who wanted to start their workout with squats while all of the 3 god damn squat racks were full? F'in a hole thank god someone was just finishing up and I got the one next to him... Just unbelievable...

Than a day later I saw two kids doing the most disgusting excuse for a powerclean and I am sorry for even calling it a powerclean. The one kid almost fell backwards with his 90 pounds of weight. I couldnt stop shaking my head...

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh man am I glad I stumbled across this thread.

A few to start before bed here:

Today I'm doing deadlifts. My gym has 2 racks, and instead of being one of the many idiots who take up an actual rack just to do deadlifts in front of it (which is half understandable, since very few people at my gym do actual deadlifts and most just do stiff leggeds).

Anyways, I go and take a bar from one of the bench presses and set up between the two cages out of the way in front of the mirror. Just as soon as I start these two concrete ass hard looking asian dudes come out of nowhere and grab the bar in the rack to my left and set it up like 2 inches from me and start deadlifting.

I'm thinking to myself why they don't just ask to work in, since I'm doing exactly the same thing. Instead they start doing horrid form deadlifts and smirking at me as they go. But all they do is go to 1 plate and I move up to 2 and then 2 and a half after they just do 3 sets with a plate a side each. I guess they thought they were gonna show me whats up when my warm up already doubled their best. So they just walked away and got a drink of water and left the gym floor. Seriously, they left the gym.

There's this old lady who comes to my gym to who I can't stand. She is in her 50s, and before you say good on her, let me finish..
    She takes an adjustable bench, an EZ bar, a straight bar, a 50lb dumbell, two 35lb dumbells, two 25lb dumbells, a step, a mat and a bosu ball. She sets up this retarded workout area in the middle of the gym floor and proceeds to do all sorts of exercises with the weights doing the smallest movements possible. She does tricep extensions with about 1/10 the range of motion. Basically just tiny little whatevers and she gets PUMPED. Sweats fiercely and looks fierce.

That's not the end of it, she supersets all this in with about 5-6 different machines. Moving to leg extensions, to fly machine, to leg press to curl machine. Each thing she does she barely uses correctly, puts a lot of weight and does next to nothing with it. I wouldn't really care much about what she does except for the fact that she does this for a good hour+, and all the equipment she occupies she leaves towels and stuff on/around and if anyone tries to use it she is "still workin' with that!!".

She she could cut her workout to 5 minutes if she actually did even 1 rep properly of any of the exercises she attempts.

Next entry:
    Idiots who wear mud covered workboots in the gym and growl at the mirror while smythe machine shrugging 2 plates.

OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not, but my friend is. Told him before 5 minutes of cardio does nothing. He gets to 7, then comes off, acting like he's been shot, telling me he's "knackered" when really, my grandmother can do more. When he's in the weights room.... never known such a big deal on bicep curls before.

300 Spartan Crew Helot theeperry's Avatar
    theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ppl that shrug more weight then they can squat and dont understand why their traps dont grow
    Gym / competition (raw classic)
    S- 530 / 505
    B- 350 / 335
    D- 585 / 575
    Cj- 264/ 264
    Sn-220/ 220

http://www.********.com/JoshPerryTheePerry

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The people that set the bar low on the power racks and then do pull ups at an angle with their feet touching the ground.

Also the crossfit people that want to working while I'm doing squats and they want to do those swinging pull ups for 50 reps...

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm doing dips with a 60lb db (the >60s are 80feet on the other side of the gym) sets of 8 trying to get good speed throughout the movement.
    I go full ROM as low as possible and the guy working in with me on the dip station doing higher than parallel dips (sets of bwx15 with no lockout struggling) tells me I'm doing them wrong and I should try them to parallel and without the weight. I politely tell him i'm doing full ROM chest dips trying to target more than just my tris. He then tells me i'm doing the 'easy kind'. I tell him to try using the 60lb db and going that low seeing how 'easy' it is.
    He looks at me IN DISGUST (even though I said it pretty harmlessly) and tells me he's not going to mess up his set just to prove a point, and that I should do more research.
    Misc Strength Crew

TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theres this personal trainer that does my head in so much, she goes and stockpiles weights such as dumbells by a machine that she then hogs the one machine for ages and then when you ask for the dumbell or plate she goes "we are using this" when it has been sitting on the floor for half an hour... wtf I pay for this gym too, do not care if her client cant get his **** together and train himself!

hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Saw one of the best I've seen in a while last Thursday. I train legs on Thurs, and after my warm up on the bike, I start w/ Leg Extensions, and am eyeing the Hack Squat machine, as someone is always on it. I see this dude on the Leg Press which is next to the Hack, he's about 40, 5'8 - 140. Real douche. He stares at himself in the mirror and uses terrible form on everything. I notice he's talking to another guy. He has all the weight the press could handle on it. Because of that, I had to walk halfway across the gym to grab 45's, and I KNEW this moron would use terrible. I do my extensions, and then hit my Hack Squats. And I take my time w/ Hacks. 3-5 minutes between sets. After all this, around a half hour, this moron is STILL talking to his body. Finally, after I'm done w/ Hacks, he does his set. His set consisted of 4 reps, with a 2 inch ROM. Seriously. 2 inches. And he got off the machine and had that "look at me I'm a tough guy" look. I chuckled out loud.

AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There was a guy yesterday "using" the lat pulldown machine. He was only doing about 10 pounds, with one hand, and talking on the phone with the other...

I lol'ed.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys and Gals,

As the year comes to an end, I nominate this guy to receive the prestigious '2010 GYM IDIOT' award..

[/QUOTE]
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Guys and Gals,

As the year comes to an end, I nominate this guy to receive the prestigious '2010 GYM IDIOT' award..
    lmao wtf was that?

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceberg56 View Post
    lmao wtf was that?
    LOL.. I was hoping one of you younger brahs would / could tell me
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL.. I was hoping one of you younger brahs would / could tell me
    salmon going upriver??

My GST & Madcow Adventure (Madcow's Starts on pg 17): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=130591083

Starting over again, an SS Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147132983&pagenumber=

Leangains.com
    http://examine.com/leangains-faq/
    Bodyrecomposition.com

ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReiverUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trailless View Post
    The people that set the bar low on the power racks and then do pull ups at an angle with their feet touching the ground.
    That is called an inverted row.

MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys and Gals,

[/QUOTE]

I wish us younger guys could let you know what that was, but honestly I have no idea. It looks like a pelvic thrust combined with a sit-up. Either way, that guy's lower back must be made out of titanium.

Threadkill Extraordinaire solilopop's Avatar
    solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey n00b question, when doin squats, do i do it in front of the mirror where the benches are? or am i not supposed to use a mirror when doing squats. cuz at my gym there's limited space for squats with barbells. does it look stupid doing it in front of a free wall?
    Live. Learn. Pass it on.

It starts and ends with your mind - the greatest thing to build. The rest of your body goes along with what the mind says.

-Ralstub

Closed Thread
Page 208 of 334 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast