Closed Thread
Page 207 of 334 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,210 of 10001
    BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BirdmanWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Tonight at 24 hour i went to the cage to squat (the only one) and it was taken. Obviously the guy was doing pullups..theres atleast 10 other places to do pullups in the gym. I ask him how many sets he has left and he says "atleast another 25 minutes" i just stand and stare at him dumbfounded. He then tells me he needs that specific bar to do different types of pullups. I point to the pull up area directly next to us and say "you dont think that will work?" He then tells me i can work in with him if i want..i sadly oblige and work between his sets. Not once in the time i was there squatting did he do any type of pullup or exercise that couldn't have eaisly been done anywhere else. 30 minutes later i go to the only decent area in the gym to do power cleans and of course the same guy is there curling the last available olympic bar. I ask if hes almost done and he of course says "i got like 6 more sets minimum" Im annoyed at this point and i say that theres atleast 5 other bars he could use that are meant for curling" he tells me he needs the olympic bar to curl "because of the weight he plans on using" I just bertstare him and make a place in the corner of the room to do cleans. I watched him the entire time and the most he curled at any point was 95 pounds..which we have 2 different preset eazy bars that are 95 pounds. I'd like to think he was just trolling me for some lulz but im pretty sure he was truly that stupid..my mind was blown

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL sorry BW but I train at 24 hr too and they are that stupid!!!!
    Blow it off bro.

Originally Posted by BirdmanWill View Post
    Tonight at 24 hour i went to the cage to squat (the only one) and it was taken. Obviously the guy was doing pullups..theres atleast 10 other places to do pullups in the gym. I ask him how many sets he has left and he says "atleast another 25 minutes" i just stand and stare at him dumbfounded. He then tells me he needs that specific bar to do different types of pullups. I point to the pull up area directly next to us and say "you dont think that will work?" He then tells me i can work in with him if i want..i sadly oblige and work between his sets. Not once in the time i was there squatting did he do any type of pullup or exercise that couldn't have eaisly been done anywhere else. 30 minutes later i go to the only decent area in the gym to do power cleans and of course the same guy is there curling the last available olympic bar. I ask if hes almost done and he of course says "i got like 6 more sets minimum" Im annoyed at this point and i say that theres atleast 5 other bars he could use that are meant for curling" he tells me he needs the olympic bar to curl "because of the weight he plans on using" I just bertstare him and make a place in the corner of the room to do cleans. I watched him the entire time and the most he curled at any point was 95 pounds..which we have 2 different preset eazy bars that are 95 pounds. I'd like to think he was just trolling me for some lulz but im pretty sure he was truly that stupid..my mind was blown

Rayabergas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    was in my school gym today. in the change room, there were these really scrawny guys talking a lot of smack about what they lift. and by scrawny i don't mean body building scrawny. i mean person scrawny when it's all bone. i decided to bench and my warm ups on the bench which was 165. pretty easy, no trouble. now these kids decide to work in with me without even asking me, but i dont really mind. so they decided to add on more weight. they put on almost two plates. i couldn't really tell since it was just an assortment of small plates including my 165. so he had his 2 buddies grab 1 side each and they were practically lifting the weight for him. the kid got up after saying how hard that was.

TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So today I was in the gym and I was ready to do some heavy squats. I took my pre workout and pumped some Metallica and I was so amped, when I got to the gym there were these scrawny high school kids, skydiving in the squat rack.

I moved over to a bench to do chest because I knew I wouldn't be able to do squats today, halfway through my first set this dude interrupted me and asked he he could work in, I said ok, then when it was his set he lay on the bench and preceded to have a sleep... FML

ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheRaw View Post
    So today I was in the gym and I was ready to do some heavy squats. I took my pre workout and pumped some Metallica and I was so amped, when I got to the gym there were these scrawny high school kids, skydiving in the squat rack.

I moved over to a bench to do chest because I knew I wouldn't be able to do squats today, halfway through my first set this dude interrupted me and asked he he could work in, I said ok, then when it was his set he lay on the bench and preceded to have a sleep... FML
    What the heck is skydiving in the squat rack? lol
    ★cVc★
    Paratrooper

** Knee Draggers Unite **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128346291

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rayabergas View Post
    was in my school gym today. in the change room, there were these really scrawny guys talking a lot of smack about what they lift. and by scrawny i don't mean body building scrawny. i mean person scrawny when it's all bone. i decided to bench and my warm ups on the bench which was 165. pretty easy, no trouble. now these kids decide to work in with me without even asking me, but i dont really mind. so they decided to add on more weight. they put on almost two plates. i couldn't really tell since it was just an assortment of small plates including my 165. so he had his 2 buddies grab 1 side each and they were practically lifting the weight for him. the kid got up after saying how hard that was.
    If you start your warm up with 165 you're not less idiot than them.

Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ParaMud View Post
    What the heck is skydiving in the squat rack? lol
    ^^this^^ I want to know what the hell he's talking about...
    Respect and Honor

His name was Death, and Hell followed with him

"if death was a god. there is only one thing to say to death, Not today"

champion w8lifter in prog boykid28's Avatar
    boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not related to actual lifting but u know ur a gym idiot when u go into the locker room and say creatine is the 2nd worst supplement, after alchohol, and say that women love to buy superpump.

i wanted to smack the dumb@$$ out of him.
    -we are what we repeatedly do. therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit.
    -sollevatore di pesi campione in corso
    -"that guy is running in shorts"Dr.House
    "he's not running, he's trolling"Dr.Wilson

gym PR's:

snatch:90kg
    clean & jerk:117.5kg
    total:202.3kg

oly squat:179.5kg

journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130985093

TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Redesign2alpha View Post
    ^^this^^ I want to know what the hell he's talking about...
    was trying to think of the most unlikely thing to be happening in the squat rack and post it lols

JaredC25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tylamb View Post
    When I was trying out P90x a while back, a trainer lady complained about me doing push ups at the gym instead of at home, I told her kindly that my father will not let me use my pull-up rack on the doors at home because I weigh 300 pounds and I do not have dumbbells heavy enough for one arm rows, she told me Push ups do the same thing for your back as Pull-ups. I ignored her and went on with my workout.

Another one with protein, the lady at the cash registre told me not to eat after taking my protein shake after a workout or else it goes striaght to your stomach instead of your muscles. She claimed to have been a trainer for Olympic Boxers at one time.

one thing i learned.... everyonessssss an expert lol
    CURRENT 15.5% bodyfat.... GOAL 9%..... ... trying to get to a solid 175ish
    underground 4-1-1

weight 189
    11/25 184

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really dont pay too much attention to what everyone else is doing around me, I guess. I guess what bothers me the most If I had a complaint is people on their cellphones while sitting on a BB bench or a DB bench. I understand that most people bring their cellphones to the gym in case of an emergency, but I see a lot more texting than lifting.

But w/e. Not my concern.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to know what skydiving in the squat rack is too! From what I've seen lately the most unlikely thing to do in the squat rack is squat.

The other day I did squats, STL deads, and good mornings in the squat rack. I felt bad about the last to because I didn't really need the rack, just an Olympic bar. The only other exercises I've seen being done were benching and curling.... for the last TWO WEEKS.

on a serious note, i did deadlifts in the squat rack the other day, but the gym has no space for people to walk so i had no choice but to take the catcher bars out and do them in the rack

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Saw a girl doing side bends with a 20lb DB. Not that interesting except for the fact that she had a DB in each hand. What is she working on? Her grip strength?

Please post more, these definitely bring the lulz.

matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    today i saw a kid wrap the bar in a towel (theres no pussy pad at my gym) and squat the bar... i guess he didnt want all the heavy weights he didnt use to hurt his tender back
    "I wish people trained their brains with the same passion they are training their biceps." - Juliacheh

"you dont want a lot of simple carbs because it increases estrogen levels in your body. unless you eat them right after you workout. estrogen will quicken the uptake of protein and it repleneshes glycogen levels in your muscles!" -GOMDpls

Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by matthew3881 View Post
    today i saw a kid wrap the bar in a towel (theres no pussy pad at my gym) and squat the bar... i guess he didnt want all the heavy weights he didnt use to hurt his tender back
    Lol at the kid, but I use a pad just because I find the bar (with weights, ofc) uncomfortable. Then again, I prefer deadlifts to squats so it makes no difference.

I'm at a college gym, and ofc it's really crowded, which makes it a breeding ground for annoyance. What I'm coming to hate the most are entourages of kids who hover around...the leg machines. I really don't understand why, since leg extensions don't work any vanity muscle. Not really a problem, but it makes leg day a pain. On the plus side, it forced me to learn how to do Standing Barbell Calf Raises.

What I'm going to hate are the New Years Resolution Gymgoers, which will increase crowding by over 9000%.

Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use those cushins for squats as its very uncomfortable(idk bout towel but i use the actuall thing they have there)

also i hate the new years people they ruin the first 4 months of the year exspecially the pool and cardio area's and eventually a few find there way into the lifting part of the gym and totally embarrasse themselfs (i have to start finding a better time to go so i can evade them)

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Muratovic View Post
    I use those cushins for squats as its very uncomfortable(idk bout towel but i use the actuall thing they have there)

also i hate the new years people they ruin the first 4 months of the year exspecially the pool and cardio area's and eventually a few find there way into the lifting part of the gym and totally embarrasse themselfs (i have to start finding a better time to go so i can evade them)
    I used to be like that at first. I only had 135 on the bar and it hurt like crazy. I just forced myself not to use the pad. Now I can load up 255 on the bar without the pad and it doesn't even bother me.

greyconspiracy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deadlifts over squats? WTF? They don't work the same muscles.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trailless View Post
    I used to be like that at first. I only had 135 on the bar and it hurt like crazy. I just forced myself not to use the pad. Now I can load up 255 on the bar without the pad and it doesn't even bother me.
    Its okay to use the pad. Id rather use the pad, and have a comfortable workout over anything else.

Not sure why this makes someone a gym idiot.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
    Lol at the kid, but I use a pad just because I find the bar (with weights, ofc) uncomfortable. Then again, I prefer deadlifts to squats so it makes no difference.
    wait what?

thats like saying I prefer rows to bench press....not the same muscles dude.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stevo11 View Post
    wait what?

thats like saying I prefer rows to bench press....not the same muscles dude.
    I prefer a juicy steak to having my balls smashed with a hammer, can I have that opinion or are the 2 too different?
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

tiegien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    I prefer a juicy steak to having my balls smashed with a hammer, can I have that opinion or are the 2 too different?

lol theres this guy from the gym that takes every single barbell and fights anyone who wants it. i HATE barbel hogs. you ruin my routine!

ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParaMud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really a gym idiot, just kinda weird. So I walk into the gym and what do I see between the benches next to the barbell? A guy doing the splits. I was like wow. Then proceed with my workout. While I am working out he is dancing around like a ballerina, and doing crazy stretches. He was doing the stand on 1 toe thing also. He is clearly a dancer.

It was just.....funny.
    ★cVc★
    Paratrooper

** Knee Draggers Unite **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128346291

1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1000lbANIMAL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Theres this guy at my gym who wears a weight lifting belt monday-friday no matter what he is training or what exercise he is doing. I even witnessed him doing alternate db curls and kneeling cable cross-overs while wearing the belt and whats worse is half the time its not even on properly or around his waist, its just hanging off his ass like some "gym fashion accessory" and when he leaves the gym he walks out with his belt proudly over his shoulder. This guy will not put that thing away he must really love that belt... he probably sleeps with that thing too.

p.s. his ego is bigger than matt kroc's max deadlift

joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People that walk around the gym in a daze running into people (like ME), while they are zoned out to the tune of their iPod.

Pay attention to where you are walking, trust me-its NOT that hard!

Milk is for babies EnfantTerrible's Avatar
    Location: Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's one guy in my gym who does something that makes me laugh every time.

He looks about 50 and is about 5"4 and on the Lat Pull-Down he will pull the bar down then on the way up his arse will come off the seat so he's almost stood up, the weight stack will smash down then he pulls it back down to seating position and repeat - all done very quickly.

Someone will probably come out and tell me this is a valid method of exercising but it's hilarious either way.
    Last edited by EnfantTerrible; 11-25-2010 at 08:30 AM.

nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nickmenick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am still a noob at the gym, probably a gym idiot too

Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so i went day before thanksgiving late and basically the gym is full with newbs.

I saw the golden bench move were they cant lift it so it lays on there chest there spotter helps then they do it again!!! Like wtf just rack it and take a rest.

zmachuca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trailless View Post

Yeahh, i use pads for the bar, its not so much its like soreness of muscles, its just that annoying bruising on the tip of your spine.. and my spine sticks out lol..
    Need to get used to just using the bar, maybe ill develop a tolerance or something..
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

Closed Thread
Page 207 of 334 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast