Closed Thread
Page 205 of 334 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 10001
    emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000) emii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VagarH View Post
    No MS Paint drawing for this one, but something similar (strange exercise, wrong equipment).

So my wife and I are in a squat rack, doing deadlifts (not a lot of room in the gym elsewhere, and this thing doesn't get too much use). While she's doing her set, I look over and I see this slightly older guy loading up the smith press. Like seriously loading--maybe 4 plates each side. So I think, 'Well, smith press or not, this guy is stronger than he looks'.

The smith bar is bending a bit, particularly as he's putting another plate on each side (so he's got like 450 lbs in plates, plus whatever a smith bar weighs) so he gets two benches to support the plates on the outside of the machine.

He then comes over and starts taking plates from our area, including one I was using. I steer him away from it, and he goes and finds two more elsewhere. Now he's got 6 plates on either side!

He's got the bar low enough that he could be doing shrugs, or maybe deadlift, but he gets under it, so he's laying on the floor in bench position.

I figure this guy's way stronger than he looks, and is benching off the floor for...more support?...not to break a bench? Whatever. I'm interested to see him press this now, and there's a couple of other guys surveilling the situation, too. Our gym doesn't typically have that kind of benching going on.

So he gets under the bar, presses up on it slightly--no movement at all, other than a bit of rattling, and proceeds to do some sort of lower leg raise.

A ****ing core exercise.

That doesn't require 540 lbs of counter-resistance, obviously.

And he tried to take my plates so he could do this ****.

That just sounds freaking ridiculous.

Two days ago I was working on abs, and this girl comes up next to me with a 10lb kettlebell and starts doing side bends. Not only is her form completely jacked up, but I saw her on the treadmill earlier for 45 minutes so I know she's probably trying to slim down. So I asked her if she knew that doing side bends with weight will probably widen her obliques, and she looked at me as if I was crazy and started talking about how her boyfriend said it's okay. At this point I'm thinking she's a dumb**s for listening to everything her bf says but whatever, I show her some of my oblique exercises. I show her the side plank, with feat elevated about a foot off the ground. Her response: "Oh, that looks great and all, but I think I'm going to try that at home because I don't want to look stupid at the gym."

Mind you she was wearing a full hoodie and thick sweatpants. She then went back to the treadmill and ran another 25 minutes. D'oh

sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about the old fella who does leg presses with the smith machine? As in lays down under it, puts his feet up and attempts to leg press. It's quite interesting to watch, again I'm waiting for it to slip and watch the thing crush him.
    Last edited by sbstar; 11-05-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Redesign2alpha View Post
    I got a nasty one for today... So there was this guy squatting in the squat rack (no biggie right?) well he had a bit of weight on there 'bout 3 plates on each side... and proceeds to begin to rep them out and in mid squat stops and makes a funny face, so i walked over to see if he was alright and it smelled like he'd **** himself. He racked the bar walked over to the paper towel thing reaches back wipes himself, takes the paper towels with him and proceeds to continue squatting... really was quite nasty smelling after that...
    hardcore lifter right there brother!

Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    hardcore lifter right there brother!
    haha I guess you could call it that... personally i thought it was kinda nasty but the guys got dedication..
    Respect and Honor

His name was Death, and Hell followed with him

"if death was a god. there is only one thing to say to death, Not today"

rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhinoneil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Redesign2alpha View Post
    I got a nasty one for today... So there was this guy squatting in the squat rack (no biggie right?) well he had a bit of weight on there 'bout 3 plates on each side... and proceeds to begin to rep them out and in mid squat stops and makes a funny face, so i walked over to see if he was alright and it smelled like he'd **** himself. He racked the bar walked over to the paper towel thing reaches back wipes himself, takes the paper towels with him and proceeds to continue squatting... really was quite nasty smelling after that...
    Thanks for that! im happily sitting here reading away with my headphones on, and i just realised i was laughing so much that i grunted a bit, my pregnant partner asleep in the next room must think ive gone mental hahahaha!

gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sbstar View Post
    How about the old fella who does leg presses with the smith machine? As in lays down under it, puts his feet up and attempts to leg press. It's quite interesting to watch, again I'm waiting for it to slip and watch the thing crush him.
    its called a vertical leg press

sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) sbstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gorilla93 View Post
    its called a vertical leg press
    Then use the vertical leg press machine. Doesn't seem very smart to me. Maybe not under the category of "idiot" but not smart.

Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Machine61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so I have to get this out...

I left my last gym mainly because of the staff that worked there and the owner. The owner suffers from SMS, or more commonly known as small man syndrome and walks around like the be all end all god of knowledge. Over the years he on a weekly occasion would survey the free weight section (I spend majority of time here) to make sure people put their weights away. So I'm doing a shoulder workout and db pressing 60's and about mid set like rep number 4, he comes up and starts beaking at me about some weights on the floor. I completely f**king ignore him as he continues to talk at me as i hammer out 4 more reps. I put the weight down and say, "what?" He says, "those 20 & 25's over there (pointing across the free weight room i dunno 30-40 ft away) put them away." I say excuse me I wasn't using those weights. He continues to say "I don't care who was using them." I f*cking pick up my ipod put the headphones in my ears and get back to my shoulder presses. He continues to talk at me for another 30 seconds and leaves. The guy is a total **ck tard.

I guess he got annoyed because his gym had a bunch of really built/ jacked guys working out there so about a week later he got rid of all the dumbbells above 60lbs. One of the reasons I left. Another reason: the f*cking music, omg it was like ****ty club pop tween music that makes you want to rip your ears off.

rant over for now.

absbadboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Yes I am probably a gym idiot however these things piss me off, you guys probably already hate me as well.
    1. Ugly fat bitches running retardedly for over 60 minutes on the elliptical
    2.Saw this old fat mother ****er always using the abdominal crunch machine, and when doing preacher curls stood up to get the full range of motion to lower the bar back into the resting position, when he could have just lowered the platform.
    3. Black huge mother****er lifting about 4x as much as I will ever be able to lift training with a huge ass asian mother****er also doing the same.
    4. Cardio machines period.
    5. Bald tatoo’ed mother****er about 50 years old ****ing jacked as hell telling you that he use to look like you and to “eat all the time” when he couldn’t manage a level 12 on the beep test nor could he ever touch his toes.
    6. This bald mother****er’s breath stinks due to the 500 dollars worth of pre workout supplements he took before he entered and general lack of hygene.
    7. Bald mother****er squatting like a pussy in the smith machine when he could use a power rack like a real man, even though I don’t squat. Hes still ****ing jacked though.
    8. Weight Belts.
    9. Old women working their legs out, disgusting.
    10. Huge guys always there when your there however you never see him finish a workout but you can be assured hes working.
    11. Duffle bags, only cause I want one.
    12. Bitches with incredible flexibility doing all sorts of ****ed up stretching on the gym floor after there 2 hour cardio workouts.
    13. Seeing that huge white old mother****er biggest guy ive ever seen, ever, and not wanting to workout cause of fear of looking that big.
    14. Getting looks cause i currently possess 6 percent bodyfat and wear no shirt when sitting in the captains chair doing my 6th set of leg raises after my fullbody workout that i follow religiously 3 times a week. This routine consists of 30 mins of abs, 10 sets of bicep curls and cheat barbell curls, 5 sets of tricep pushdown, bench pressing light weights for reps to building ****ing huge pecs and very occasionally the pec deck machine. Its safe to say that I look a little disproportioned, however i do possess 6 percent bodyfat. Also my legs get worked out enough with my HIIT program that I follow to maintain my 6 percent.
    15. Walking near the benches and talking loudly and obnoxiously on my phone about wall street trading and put down 'x' amount of money on 'x' company just to seem important in the gym. I also drive a convertible SAAB.
    16. Everytime I fart near the water fountain just happens to be when the hottest chick comes over to admire my ripped abs.
    17. Not being able to smoke my cigarrettes in the gym which helps me to eat nothing so I maintain ripped abs.
    18. My final post i always go up to the huge black guy at the end of the workout and give him high five when hes resting and say "See you next time". I think he hates me.
    19. I hate it when my track suit pants havent been washed by my mom to hide my chicken legs so i have to wear my skinny jeans.
    20. I hate when people look at me weird for taking photos, notes of routines and taking photos of the huge black mother ****er when hes working out.
    21. Also my final reason thing is people taking my carparking space in the undercover gym car park. It mean's I have to move my convertible SAAB outside and risk the ****ty interior getting baked in the sun.
    Last edited by absbadboy; 11-06-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to the gym twice at peak hour (time most people go because they get off work)
    both times I run into these mofo's who use 3 machines at once(3different guys who are super tall and 30ish who dont know what there doing)

1st guy is using up the space for bout 3 machines doing some dumb army drills that require nothing except you(instead of using the 2 god damn sections of the gym for that and the huge ass room that has plenty of space in it... he uses the most public and trafficked area)
    so i cant use it cause he's got his loud ass music and is doing this **** for bout a hour (same routine over and over and over)

the next ******* is doing some ab workout on some mats bout 10 feet away from a shoulder/tri(this is the only machine not taken and im just looking to start my workout seriously!) and runs over and says i have 3 more sets on this machine
    WTF!!!! When did this idiot learn this **** i saw his ass running for 30 mintues before too so i know he's a idiot.

The next ass is a machine stealer you turn round for 5 seconds he's all over your ****
    I basically get up and turn round and look back right away just taking a breath and this mofo is all over the machine ready cleaning off my weight and just looks at me like "'OH you usin this bro My bad but i already got this **** clean'd just move on "

The most annoying part is these people show up maybe once a month and do the same **** everytime they have no routine and just show up and be idiots

(Also loud ass people who know everyone and gota act like there the **** i mean seriously i know you can out free bench me and you seem to never leave but I dont have to hear you impersonating ronnie coleman)
    "Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer."
    -Arnold

"Aint nothin to it but to do it" -Big Ron

TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sbstar View Post

he's probably just an old-schooler, got some mad respect for those folk!

killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheRaw View Post

I'd have more respect for him if that **** landed on his face.

joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was at the gym with my girlfriends dad and in the change room after he got out of the shower this buddy starts saying "What kind of shampoo is that, its just amazing". "INVIGORATING, wow!" and we stand there in dead silence like wtf is this guy coming onto him? My gfs dad said "here man just take it", proceeds to hand him the bottle and we peaced.

he was on that ****gy time no doubt

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People who do side bends with a weight in each hand are gym idiots. It only works if you use a weight in one hand at a time!

acquiring aesthetics crosswalkryan's Avatar
    crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two out of many...

The Little Leg Press Commando: Dude wears army pants and looks very, very serious. He's about 5'6 or so, and i see him on the leg press all the time - loads it up with 6-7 plates a side and SHOUTS out his reps army style.. "ONE TWO THREE" like a master drill sergeant, literally booms across my noisy gym. Then proceeds to stare down entire gym.
    Loads another 2-3 plates a side and gets someone to spot him, commences to shout out one rep, maxing leg press i guess.

Never seen him squat.

#2: FOB tricked me...

OK so I'm just starting to change and an asian guy walks in yapping at his kids in mandarin or w/e, they are about 4-5. He starts getting them changed and i turn away, finish putting on my workout shirt etc., turn back around to leave and they are actually two little girls buck naked in the MENS locker room. Like wtf! theres even a kids change room the other way. Did not want to see

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw a douchebag with a really tight Under Armor shirt and Vibram Five Fingers drop 135 on his chest today while benching. I lol'ed.

Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muratovic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^^
    LoL

I hate guys who wear underarmor and shirts that dont cover
    they usually have nothing to show and they never lift heavy what so ever they all do some wierd aerobic excercises trying to get as big as the other guys who all powerlift
    and i just look at them like there crazy
    exspecially when they do 30 reps on one bicep with 10 pounds and you see guys next to them deadlifting 300+
    "Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer."
    -Arnold

"Aint nothin to it but to do it" -Big Ron

gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gc86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    Saw a douchebag with a really tight Under Armor shirt and Vibram Five Fingers drop 135 on his chest today while benching. I lol'ed.
    lmao, damn bro why didn't you help me I almost died hahaha
    I rep back.

Registered User SquattersRights's Avatar
    SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive seen someone deadlift in the leg press machine. he was standing on the chair that was at a 45 degree angle, so that his entire body was slanted at that angle, then he proceded to deadlift the corner of the machine. i was all liek, wtf?
    trolling is a art

anonymous is legion

Registered User SquattersRights's Avatar
    SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SquattersRights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SquattersRights View Post
    ive seen someone deadlift in the leg press machine. he was standing on the chair that was at a 45 degree angle, so that his entire body was slanted at that angle, then he proceded to deadlift the corner of the machine. i was all liek, wtf?
    also, hanging curls. dude was hanging off the top of a cage (my McGym (24hr fitness) has no pullup bars) and curling upside-down.
    trolling is a art

anonymous is legion

You mairin!? How are ya? whippid's Avatar
    whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some guy actually tried to talk to me while i was in the middle of incline db presses

come on ... seriously? let me push out my reps ya gym idiot

Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Burtle005 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seen these group of kids trying to to do curls with about 20 pounds more than they could handle. I've never seen anyone rip and jerk there body trying to do a set of 10. It hurt me watching these idiots. I don't get it!! If you have to YANK your back to curl the weight, then its WAY too much. lulz...

therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealness3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some females that work at the gym I go to feel it is necessary to walk right next to you when you're in the middle of the set to push in the unused weights and put them in the right place(45s with 45s, 35s with 35s). So if you're in the middle of benching you will have to wait or try not to hit them with the bar for their godsent action of making sure the unused weights are pushed all the way in. Luckily it hasn't happened to me, but I've seen it happen to others. I'm waiting for someone to do this to me so I can politely tell them they should wait till I finish my set.

xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dudes that look like triangles cuz they dopnt train there legs....... well developed legs=very impressive, why do these macho dudes only train upper body?

MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Pf?

Originally Posted by Machine61 View Post
    Ok so I have to get this out...

I left my last gym mainly because of the staff that worked there and the owner. The owner suffers from SMS, or more commonly known as small man syndrome and walks around like the be all end all god of knowledge. Over the years he on a weekly occasion would survey the free weight section (I spend majority of time here) to make sure people put their weights away. So I'm doing a shoulder workout and db pressing 60's and about mid set like rep number 4, he comes up and starts beaking at me about some weights on the floor. I completely f**king ignore him as he continues to talk at me as i hammer out 4 more reps. I put the weight down and say, "what?" He says, "those 20 & 25's over there (pointing across the free weight room i dunno 30-40 ft away) put them away." I say excuse me I wasn't using those weights. He continues to say "I don't care who was using them." I f*cking pick up my ipod put the headphones in my ears and get back to my shoulder presses. He continues to talk at me for another 30 seconds and leaves. The guy is a total **ck tard.

I guess he got annoyed because his gym had a bunch of really built/ jacked guys working out there so about a week later he got rid of all the dumbbells above 60lbs. One of the reasons I left. Another reason: the f*cking music, omg it was like ****ty club pop tween music that makes you want to rip your ears off.

rant over for now.
    Planet Fitness Bro?

Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheRaw View Post
    call me a pussy, but i kinda draw the line at performing an exercise at the gym in which the threshold between death and a successful set is flawless form.

assuming there are no spotters, the guy is a gym idiot.

Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    this made me laugh cause i saw something similar to that today except dude in the tight shirt couldnt get the bar off his chest... had 135 on it and he took 2-3 minutes to psych himself up for it...
    Respect and Honor

His name was Death, and Hell followed with him

"if death was a god. there is only one thing to say to death, Not today"

Come at me! not (srs) EvolutionSic's Avatar
    EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000)
    I train with my dad lately, I've been lifting heavier weights, Doing bench press with curls don't know the actual name, But i struggle getting them up into position to start, I have my dad help push my elbows up into position, then I'm fine, Does this make me a gym idiot, should i start using lower weights? my pecks feel freaking amazing when doing it?

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made a bad decision the other day at the gym and felt kind of stupid. I finished my upper body workout and decided I'd go over to the concept2 rowing machine and see how quickly i could bust out 500m. I had never tried the 500m ... always have done the 2000m or higher.

The last 150m i'm going into o2 debt and i'm sucking it up bad. I finish with a respectable time of 1:44sec. Then it hits me, "Oh God i'm gonna vomit." I hate throwing up and i knew if i stood up i was certainly going to up-chuck. So i sit for 3-4 minutes on the machine trying to control my breathing and catch my breath. That wasn't helping so i kind of slugged my way over to a spot on the floor next to the machines and the stair climbers that is empty and laid down.

Mind you the gym is really busy at this time (5pm). The rowing machines are in the mat area next to the changing rooms... so pretty much everyone is walking by. I must of laid there for 15 minutes facing the ceiling. The entire time i just hear people walking by saying, "Is he dead?", "Wtf is he doing", and "Is he paralyzed (lol)." I eventually got up ... had people staring at me but hey...

I didn't vomit $ hah

I should of just went and puked but i was afraid i was going to spew all over the floor if i stood up.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

acquiring aesthetics crosswalkryan's Avatar
    crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) crosswalkryan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha i think that just means you are intense

Closed Thread
Page 205 of 334 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast