Closed Thread
Page 202 of 334 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,060 of 10001
    LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am 6'6" and find the bench press the hardest. Each rep i go an inch from my chest to the top. I can only do 10 reps @ 175lbs (with a bit of struggling on the 10th one). Each rep I do is an eternity from top to bottom. Armspan is huge.

This guy comes over and is blabbering something to me while I am doing reps and I have my music on. I stop, take out my earbud and he tells me that he's been watching me and that my form is good but the fact I only do 175lbs is atrocious at my height. I told him i actually had just gotten to that weight the last few weeks but I thank him for the suggestions and I would look to improve (trying to avoid any conflict).

He then, out of nowhere, tells me I should rethink why I am even coming to the gym....and that I was a tool and that he could bench 175 in his sleep.

I told him that was the nicest thing I had ever heard, smiled and put my earbud back in.

Who is the greater gym idiot?!
    6'6" crew. Just trying to go beastmode every day at the gym. Tall/Fit and to finally go under 238.

Favorite day: Leg Day
    Worst day: Tricep/Chest (Long arms = bench sucks)

Nov 30, 2019: 336
    Jul 3, 2020: 303
    Apr 6, 2021: 319
    June 25, 2021:

-Diet is 90%
    2600kcal cutting = Lifting heavy/Save LM

#HereWeLift
    ---------------------------------

gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    I am 6'6" and find the bench press the hardest. Each rep i go an inch from my chest to the top. I can only do 10 reps @ 175lbs (with a bit of struggling on the 10th one). Each rep I do is an eternity from top to bottom. Armspan is huge.

This guy comes over and is blabbering something to me while I am doing reps and I have my music on. I stop, take out my earbud and he tells me that he's been watching me and that my form is good but the fact I only do 175lbs is atrocious at my height. I told him i actually had just gotten to that weight the last few weeks but I thank him for the suggestions and I would look to improve (trying to avoid any conflict).

He then, out of nowhere, tells me I should rethink why I am even coming to the gym....and that I was a tool and that he could bench 175 in his sleep.

I told him that was the nicest thing I had ever heard, smiled and put my earbud back in.

You handled that in the classiest fashion possible. I would have been hard-pressed not to tell the guy to **** off. There is no question who the idiot was.

As far as the weight you use, that should not matter to anyone else but you. When I started, I couldn't bench 135lb. In the past 13 years of training I have been able to get up to four plates for multiple reps. It doesn't happen overnight and the weight I used depended on my goals at the time, i.e., bodybuilding or powerlifting.

Focus on getting stronger for yourself and not what some ******* next to you thinks.

Real Men Arent Natural crashcrash29's Avatar
    crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Gym Idiot or Retard?

So guy on bench next to me last night was prob about 40-50 years old skinny had his ear phones in and after each set he did would get up start dancing the Carlton dance singing loud and flexing in the mirror and saying hell yeah when his 12 inchers were fully flexed.
    Last edited by crashcrash29; 10-15-2010 at 10:59 AM.
    $$$$$$$$$ DFW CREW $$$$$$$$$

I rep back unless I'm on recharge of course

flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100) flwrchik69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Jack*** doesn't know a thing! What an idiot!!!

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yep. That guy should win the award for gym idiot of the year. Who the fu** is he to interrupt a person's workout for any reason? Let alone to be critical.

Oh, and for what it's worth, benching 175 lbs for 10 reps, at your height, is actually pretty good. It's not great, as you know, but you are working on it, but it sure as hell ain't bad, it's pretty decent. 10 reps is a lot of reps, and 175 is the average body weight of most men, so your strength isn't bad at all.

What helped me a lot is working out late at night, like 1:00 am. I'd get in the power rack, move a bench in there, and use the rails to "self spot" so that if I failed, I could let is rest on the rails and slide from under the bar. This helped because no one was in there with me, I could try as heavy as I wanted to without needing a spot or being annoyed by people watching me or bothering me. So, I was able to really push my overloads, with a lot of failed reps, and then finish with some really heavy negatives. That for about 1.5-2 months helped jump my bench about 25 pounds. Nothing can replace going heavy, really heavy, and attempting more than you have before. And I really liked the negatives. My 1 rep max was about 320, and barely got that. I was doing neg's with 350. No chance of getting it, I just tried to control it and lower it as slow as possible, but I got stronger.

Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Munted View Post
    Overheard two guys talking:
    Guy 1 - How's the new pre workout supp going?
    Guy 2 - Awesome man, it's the equivalent of 100 red bulls.
    Guy 1 - Haha, it get's you that pumped?
    Guy 2 - No really. One serving is literally the same amount of 100 cans of red bull. I investigated it. It makes me strong as.
    Guy 1 - How does it make you strong?
    Guy 2 - You wouldn't understand.

Using leg press today. Started unstacking weights. Guy comes up:
    Guy: Leave them on man, it's my warm up.
    Me: Wow, nice. Enjoy.
    Proceed to watch the guy stack on a further 1000000kg and then do the smallest movement I have ever seen on the leg press.
    hahaha!!! good one Munted!

i hate it when people disturbes you and says that they can outlift you! the F*!

(waiting for someone here in the thread to reply and tell me, "i can outlift you even with my eyes closed brah, u mad?! )

but seriously, i hate it!!!
    New GST Workout Program Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127869653

I rep back 100%.

agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have ever actually dumped/toppled a squat rack, you are a gym idiot! (Did that about 15 years ago when I first changed to a real gym instead of a jail rec area that only had a leg press and extension machine. And before you ask, I worked there, and no not as a "trustee"!)

champion w8lifter in prog boykid28's Avatar
    boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    u know ur a gym idiot when ur doing 1 arm overhead tricep extensions with an olympic barbell!!!!!!!
    dumbest **** ive ever seen.
    Last edited by boykid28; 10-17-2010 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Forgot
    -we are what we repeatedly do. therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit.
    -sollevatore di pesi campione in corso
    -"that guy is running in shorts"Dr.House
    "he's not running, he's trolling"Dr.Wilson

gym PR's:

snatch:90kg
    clean & jerk:117.5kg
    total:202.3kg

oly squat:179.5kg

journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130985093

souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) souboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boykid28 View Post
    u know ur a gym idiot when ur doing 1 arm overhead tricep extensions with an olympic barbell!!!!!!!
    dumbest **** ive ever seen.
    haha that's a good one. I've never seen it before, but I would really laugh if I see it one day.
    Nothing is Impossible.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Saw a good one today.

A few d-bag twenty something guys were on the bench, doing their daily max out, which they do 5 days a week around the time I'm in there.

Anyway, they have the required TapouT or Affliction shirts on with the new Jonah Beiber flop hair. And they took a big towel, and rolled it up, laid it on their chest, and were using that as cushioning for when they bounced the bar off their chest to max on bench. It was about a 85% free fall from the rack to the chest, then the huge and dangerous bounce off the towel to a failed attempt at max. None of them weighed over 160 lbs, and all were attempting 250 lbs. None succeeded. Even with the towel.

Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocketball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ghioben View Post
    hahaha!!! good one Munted!

i hate it when people disturbes you and says that they can outlift you! the F*!

(waiting for someone here in the thread to reply and tell me, "i can outlift you even with my eyes closed brah, u mad?! )

but seriously, i hate it!!!
    Lol, what a d-bag. I'm not very far along on bench press (3x10@165), but my buff friends have always been very encouraging to me. And since when I started I as a weak fat dude who could barely do 75 pounds, I still feel kinda happy.

I'm guessing a lot of you have seen the guys doing hammer curls that are more like clean-and-jerks.

Also amusing are the people who try to bench press 200 pounds once and fail...and then try to bench press 250 pounds. It's basically a team of a skinny guy and 2 spotters lifting the weight, and it's hilarious.

But most of my favorite moments have come from seeing dudes in the squat rack. Some guys keep their backs completely upright, slide their knees forward, and call it a squat. And some girls (for some reason, they're all girls) practically just shake their butts underneath the bar, they don't even approach parallel.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.
    For experienced bodybuilders, ofc this statement is idiotic, but for obese people it might actually be possible...

mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KiltedHasher View Post
    Sorry hulkamania, but this isn't such dumbass advice- I spent 5 1/2 years on submarines (no weightroom at all), and we made due with all kinds of fvked up stuff - chins off of piping, dumbbells made out of garbage weights duct taped together, dips off the tor**** berths...and we had a big-ass toolbox as our "bench".

The guy who does curls in the squat rack is officially a Gym Idiot. The guy who thinks you need a dedicated machine for every exercise isn't too far behind him, though.

My uncle way back then had dumbells made from Milk can's filled with any type of iron they could find. Barbells made from car tires and the reem of it. The bench was a wooden whisky box that only he's torso was on it and the partner had to lift the weight for him to get it on he's chest. The guy who said that this is done by dumb asses is a gym stupidly idiot.
    Never ever believe in haters, find out the truth by yourself and you will know how things really are. I'm thankfull to them. I have learned a lot this way.

kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What a douche....some of the biggest dudes in my gym do mediocre weight for reps. Sometimes it just works better than grunting your way to 3 reps of 360lbs for example.

As for gym idiots here at my university gym they come in all shapes and sizes:

-90lb chicks who stands near 15lb weights and checks all the guys out regardless of the fact they don't have boobs
    -Freshman the first 6 weeks that think they can get "Ripped up brah" so they can impress the ladies curling them 25lb'ers
    -Freshman who have been to a gym but attempt to impress the older guys by trying to curl 120lb barbell only to drop it
    -Former varsity football players who get insulted when someone lifts more weight than them...

I could go on forever...
    Last edited by kryptiq; 10-18-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Originally Posted by kryptiq View Post

-90lb chicks who stands near 15lb weights and checks all the guys out regardless of the fact they don't have boobs
    r...
    HAHA!!

Dude, take advantage now. Wait until you are in your 30's. That quote is gonna change to this......." - 390 pound women who stand near the treadmill and check all the men out regardless of the fact that they are morbidly obese."

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That guy's an *******, as is anyone for passing judgement on someone for how much they can lift. Everyone starts somewhere, everyone has different goals.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw some dudes spotting each other while doing curls in the squat rack. No joke.

They are a couple of fat freshman (I assume) who used to play football (I assume).

LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseGuy913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gym Idiots that are in my weights class at school..

This kid that is as big as me, but only benches what his scrawny partner does, because "he doesn't want to change the plates".

God damn, that kills me, then in history he has the nerve to tell me that the night before at the gym he benched 150.. Bull ****. I really just want to punch him.

Registered User texas_longhorns's Avatar
    texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10) texas_longhorns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the guy who's bouncing around like a cheerleader doing some sort of calisthenics or warm-up, that you know does not make a difference. and he does it obliviously while looking in the mirror seriously, and just jumps from side to side for like 10 mins. this is not Step, or whatever, it's the free weight section.

people doing cable work when i want to use the chin-up bar that's stationed above the cables. this isn't anyone's fault but i just HATE it. everyone's doing the most aimless and random cable exercises, while that pull-up bar just hangs there untouched and i have to work in. sucks so bad in comparison to it just being empty and ready for me.

weird old men who are seemingly following me around and doing the same exercises, after i do them. this happens rarely and i don't mind being influential but sometimes it just annoys me. like the gym will be empty at 2 AM and this dude has to come over here and start doing pull-ups/leg-raises on the bars by me when it seems like he wouldn't have otherwise.

people who do push-ups on the floor- it just looks so unclean to me. come on man.

guys who look in the mirror SHAMELESSLY. i might catch some of my muscle in the reflection every now and again- but save CHECKING yourself out for the bathroom mirror. seriously so pathetic, some guy will just look right into his eyes in the mirror while flexing his arm slowly or something. i hate how these people don't understand how dumb it looks.

oh, and i'm the guy who sits on the machine in between sets. why the hell would i be standing? i can't read your mind; if you wanna work in YOU HAVE TO SPEAK UP GENIUS. if i read one more person complain about people sitting on machines, i'm gonna laugh. i'm using the machine and i consider it in use to the individual on it for that 5-10 minute period. isn't this obvious, i mean isn't that how everyone feels? actually ASK ME to work in and i will gladly let you. watching from afar and silently judging me is just random.

Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adams08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    their is nothing worse then seeing some guy bending is back in half after bouncing the bar off his chest and holding the bar at a 30 degree angle < true story.

Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know how you feel brah. My bench is one of the slowest thing to progress.
    "I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."

kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) kryptiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    HAHA!!

Dude, take advantage now. Wait until you are in your 30's. That quote is gonna change to this......." - 390 pound women who stand near the treadmill and check all the men out regardless of the fact that they are morbidly obese."
    I don't mind them doing it as much as I get pissed the hell off that they tend to do it in the middle of the ****ing free weight area. Get back on your treadmill or lift the damn weights.

300 Spartan Crew Helot theeperry's Avatar
    theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) theeperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if..... 1st muscle worked is bi's
    Gym / competition (raw classic)
    S- 530 / 505
    B- 350 / 335
    D- 585 / 575
    Cj- 264/ 264
    Sn-220/ 220

http://www.********.com/JoshPerryTheePerry

I squat in the curl rack Rela89's Avatar
    Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gym Idiot: The manager at my school's gym that prohibits squatting/deadlifting barefoot.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rela89 View Post
    Gym Idiot: The manager at my school's gym that prohibits squatting/deadlifting barefoot.
    I would prohibit it too. At least put on some chucks or vibrams.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rela89 View Post
    most likely for insurance purposes

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    I would prohibit it too. At least put on some chucks or vibrams.
    They ban Vibrams at my gym... I need to invest into some chucks
    live.laugh.lift

I squat in the curl rack Rela89's Avatar
    Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rela89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    They ban Vibrams at my gym... I need to invest into some chucks
    No vibrams?!? My gym better allow them because I just invested in a pair ha...but seriously, barefoot(or with socks) is the most effect way to perform squats and deadlifts

zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zealot_paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably my biggest pet peeve
    If you come to the gym dressed to kill in the latest brand name gear, with a jumbo gatorade or Voss water, and spends 3/4 of your 20min workout standing around thinking you look sexy, you are a gym idiot.

WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoYouSomeCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

True gentleman, real talk. There's a million ways that situation could have ended, you chose the best route. Good job man.

backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Regarding leaningback story.
    Not even a ? who the idiot is.Your story does bring up an interesting point.Not every body has the same structure and some exercises are harder for certain body types.I played football with a man who was 6 foot 8.He could not bench his own weight(granted that was well over 300 lbs.He was however one of the strongest men I have ever met.I once went to his fathers farm and watched him throw a car battery over a barn and pick up one end of an old tractor.I think his arm length prevented him from being a great bencher but not from having great strength.
    The man interupting you is not only an idiot but a fool and an A----.
    If you think you can or think you cant, your right.

Closed Thread
Page 202 of 334 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast