Closed Thread
Page 200 of 334 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 10001
    BedrosFerrigno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very informative inputs getting a good body buff is sure hard work

bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dimman View Post
    Today, while I changed clothes before the workout, a 65y+ guy comes in, changes too: changes t-shirt, takes off his underwear, takes on his shorts (still NO underwear), and goes out. While I walk around in the gym between the cable pulleys, barbells etc, I see him on the abductor/adductor machine all the time, his balls hanging out.
    Whadd'ya think?
    I think you need to stop looking so closely at another mans balls.

RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RyanRennagade has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I finally have a story to contribute to this.
    yesterday i went to the gym with my cousin and there was a group of like 4 dudes in the locker room talking and like watchin us change and observing our physiques. im thinkin in my head like u on dat ****gy time cuzzzz. but whatever. we later see them out doing they're workout in hollister polos and sweat pants im like ????? my mind was blown. they would be doing they're BB curls with TOOO much weight and throw they're back into it and everything. im like bro you should just use less weight and get form down better you're going to hurt yourself but they were like bertstare.jpg so im like iight F U brahs. should've known they were dumb as hell judging by gym attire & they all had fauxhawks??? they were just admirin us our entire workout. i just bertstared like come at me brahs. they didn't.

cliffs:
    saw ****gy time brahs admirin'
    horrible form tried to help, but just got bertstared.
    went on lifting heavy ass weight while they were admirin'.

stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stuck185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was at the gym last night and had a weird encounter…

I had just finished a warm up and was going to bench. The gym only had two bench press stations. One of them had two guys on it already, the other had 45’s loaded on it, but nobody around. I stood in front of the bench for a second to see if anybody was using it. This kind of weird guy I have noticed before walks away from another machine and kind of changes over to me. I looked at him and asked “are you on this?”. He just looks at me and kind of nods. I don’t think he speaks english, so I left it at that. I hung out for a minute and the other guys finished up with there bench, so I hoped on there. Meanwhile the other guy is kind of giving me a dirty look and does a couple of sets… weird, OK, whatever… In between sets while I am working out the guy starts leaning on the bar I am using, at one point he even hopes on for a quick set while I am away getting a drink of water…

Am I crazy, or is this guy a tool? I mean, he was already using a different bench... WTF???
    "...rarely have I found normal people to have all the answers." Dan John

JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stuck185 View Post
    I was at the gym last night and had a weird encounter…

I had just finished a warm up and was going to bench. The gym only had two bench press stations. One of them had two guys on it already, the other had 45’s loaded on it, but nobody around. I stood in front of the bench for a second to see if anybody was using it. This kind of weird guy I have noticed before walks away from another machine and kind of changes over to me. I looked at him and asked “are you on this?”. He just looks at me and kind of nods. I don’t think he speaks english, so I left it at that. I hung out for a minute and the other guys finished up with there bench, so I hoped on there. Meanwhile the other guy is kind of giving me a dirty look and does a couple of sets… weird, OK, whatever… In between sets while I am working out the guy starts leaning on the bar I am using, at one point he even hopes on for a quick set while I am away getting a drink of water…

Am I crazy, or is this guy a tool? I mean, he was already using a different bench... WTF???
    oh yeah, he's a tool! Language aside, there is an etiquette to the gym.

dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bazzi View Post
    I think you need to stop looking so closely at another mans balls.
    yeah lol, me and the whole gym

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dimman View Post
    Today, while I changed clothes before the workout, a 65y+ guy comes in, changes too: changes t-shirt, takes off his underwear, takes on his shorts (still NO underwear), and goes out. While I walk around in the gym between the cable pulleys, barbells etc, I see him on the abductor/adductor machine all the time, his balls hanging out.
    Whadd'ya think?
    Did you ask him to spot you on the bench?

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was jogging on a treadmill. In front of me was this disgusting fat body on an elliptical. He must have weighed at least 350-lbs. We have lots of 'em here in PA. Anyway, this fatass released some of the deadliest gas agent known in the NBC warfare world. Saddam's "Chemical Ali" would have been proud. His fart was so putrid my eyes watered. But instead of me getting off the treadmill so I can get some fresh air, I stayed and instead sped up from 4 to 7.5, as if I was going to outrun this guy's cloud of burrito-beans-mixed-with-rotten-eggs flavored gas. Duh!! I was on a freakin' treadmill. His fart literally clouded my judgement. Embarrased to say, I was a gym idiot.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This kid (21-23) has come into the gym multiple times....grabs the 65lb dumbell and goes to the preacher station with it. He isn't big, built, cut,...he isnt anything. He starts doing DB preacher curls with this 65lb DB but his ROM is literally 6-7 inches from the top. Also, he uses his free hand to grab the wrist (for support/balance...because its about 30lb too heavy for this idiot!) of the hand with the DB in it.

The kid looks like a complete idiot but I dont have the heart say anything to him

kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jjh4 View Post
    This kid (21-23) has come into the gym multiple times....grabs the 65lb dumbell and goes to the preacher station with it. He isn't big, built, cut,...he isnt anything. He starts doing DB preacher curls with this 65lb DB but his ROM is literally 6-7 inches from the top. Also, he uses his free hand to grab the wrist (for support/balance...because its about 30lb too heavy for this idiot!) of the hand with the DB in it.

The kid looks like a complete idiot but I dont have the heart say anything to him
    haha.. mate just grab the other 65lbs and hit him over the head with it, there are a few of those in my gym too, good source of comedy

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jjh4 View Post

He's just working his UFC/MMA fight training arm bar defense, thats all. He's probably a pro fighter and doing an advanced training method to defend armbars, and we're just not smart enough to realize it. Orrrrr.................he's just a stupid moron trying to curl way too much.

Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    old man
    on a dip/pullup machine with optional assistance thingy

he set up the assistance at about his bodyweight and did dips -> pullups -> dips -> pullups etc without break for 30 mins straight

dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamerboy7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The other day at the Gym:

Guy doing floor dumbbell press under the squat rack. Two people waiting to use the rack.

ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can finally contribute to this thread, basically at my gym in the morning you see the same gym regulars, we all know of eachother. Anyways, 4 guys we've never seen before comes strolling in with wife-beaters and gym shorts. They take turns benching, doing the same workouts whatever, me and this guy were chatting a bit during his break from doing squats, he does a set of squats and hangs the bar up and we begin talking, and literally seconds later the 4 new guys come by and starts stripping his bar of weights lol. We just look at each other in disbelief, but we just laugh it off and he eventually got his weights back from them lol.

SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some dude at the gym put 225 on the bench and sat down to do it and wasnt doing the full range of motion, not half the range of motion, but barly doing a quarter of the range of motion
    u cant only take suppliments to get big, they help. alot. if u know how to take them. BUT ITS CALLED RED MEAT SON!!!

CANADA IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!! ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT NEEDS TO GO LIVE IN THE BUSH UP IN NORTHERN ALBERTA FOR A WEEK OR TWO!!!!!

foreveralone crew

ryanwood16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha oh man. I used to be guilty of a couple of these. Used to suffer from ILS, invisible lat syndrome, when i was 14 kilos lighter than i am now! Woulda looked like a joke to the big dudes in the uni gym.
    I also havent taken my gloves off when im done with weights and get on the treadmill or whatever cardio i feel like on the day. Now I've read this I'll probably make a point of taking them off!

Funniest thread ever!

woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SchlachtMan View Post
    some dude at the gym put 225 on the bench and sat down to do it and wasnt doing the full range of motion, not half the range of motion, but barly doing a quarter of the range of motion
    We have a guy that does this every single day, on a smith machine no less. His ROM is maybe 3 inches. He pretty much gets stared down by the entire gym the whole time he is there.

sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my o.02c, when elderly people attend the gym, i think we should just ignore their stupidity and just respect the fact they are there and not just lounging around in a retirement village waiting for the shuttle bus to drive em to the nearest casino so they can blow their pension money on the pokies.

phong1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sossick View Post
    my o.02c, when elderly people attend the gym, i think we should just ignore their stupidity and just respect the fact they are there and not just lounging around in a retirement village waiting for the shuttle bus to drive em to the nearest casino so they can blow their pension money on the pokies.
    agreed

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My gym is the most idiot infested gym in America. Every day I have a new one. This one is in my top 3, all-time greats:

Walking to the water fountain. The Smith Machine is near the water fountain. I see two guys, both fairly lean and in shape, but wearing the idiot-required Abercrombie t-shirts and designer shorts, but anyway, they have the Smith Machine loaded up with 3 X 45's on each side, and the bar about shoulder height. I'm thinking they are gonna do some fairly heavy squats on it perhaps. One guy gets under the bar, puts it on his shoulders, and lifts it off the safety racks into squatting position. The other guy, with laser focus, positions up behind him as a spotter. I'm thinking "It's a Smith Machine, you don't really need a spotter" but then think maybe it's just so he doesn't fall awkwardly and hurt his back before he can set the safety rack. So I get my water real quick, turn around, and see that they weren't squatting at all. They were doing calf raises, in the Smith Machine, with a SPOTTER. The spotter was up behind him, mabye 8-12 inches back, hands near the armpits, ready to spot at a seconds notice. On calf raises. I'm still trying to find words to describe my shock at seeing these two gym idiots in full bloom.

TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gym idiots lots of them, but not as many as there are in singapore, i go to the gym about 9am when no1 is in, but somedays i cant make it untill mid day, thats when the idiots are about they sit around the drinks machine drinking coffee and juice reading the paper or a magazine, normaly this doesnt bother me until some idiot decided to sit on a bench with DBs around him read his magazine with a cup of coffee on the floor then do a set of 15lbs incline military/chest/flopping his arms around press then carry on reading his magazine til he finished then he swaped it for a diff mag or a news paper, im like wtf is this guy doing and all the other benches are taken so i politly asked him to move he ignored me so i got the manager and asians dont like it when white guys complain so i won and he got told to leave !! gym idiots its a gym not a coffee shop!!!

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We changed gyms a couple weeks ago. No idiots at this one, strictly serious, hard core trainees.

I like it here, but I do miss the stupidity.

RobertNextHulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was probably said before, but you're a gym idiot if (as a spotter) your hands touch the bar while the lifter is trying to grind the last rep out (and doesn't need help), and you're a gym idiot also when you think having the spotter keep his hands on the bar while you're benching, be it for one rep or 100, is called a legit bench press.
    Freaky size means nothing if you aren't freaky shredded. So eat clean, train hard yet smart, and use dietary supplements for faster results.

96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 96EverSince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    My gym is the most idiot infested gym in America. Every day I have a new one. This one is in my top 3, all-time greats:

Walking to the water fountain. The Smith Machine is near the water fountain. I see two guys, both fairly lean and in shape, but wearing the idiot-required Abercrombie t-shirts and designer shorts, but anyway, they have the Smith Machine loaded up with 3 X 45's on each side, and the bar about shoulder height. I'm thinking they are gonna do some fairly heavy squats on it perhaps. One guy gets under the bar, puts it on his shoulders, and lifts it off the safety racks into squatting position. The other guy, with laser focus, positions up behind him as a spotter. I'm thinking "It's a Smith Machine, you don't really need a spotter" but then think maybe it's just so he doesn't fall awkwardly and hurt his back before he can set the safety rack. So I get my water real quick, turn around, and see that they weren't squatting at all. They were doing calf raises, in the Smith Machine, with a SPOTTER. The spotter was up behind him, mabye 8-12 inches back, hands near the armpits, ready to spot at a seconds notice. On calf raises. I'm still trying to find words to describe my shock at seeing these two gym idiots in full bloom.
    u livin in that carrollton tx, brah?

tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about the person that spits in the water fountain so when I get a drink I get to look at that crap.. Hate that..
    Current/Goal(May28th-birthday)
    Bench - 215x1/225x1
    Dead - 405x1/405x1 CHECK :)
    Squat - 255x1/275x1

hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hungaussie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tunagoat View Post
    How about the person that spits in the water fountain so when I get a drink I get to look at that crap.. Hate that..
    stats:5'8 170

dealwithit.wmv

tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunagoat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hungaussie View Post
    stats:5'8 170

dealwithit.wmv
    From the guy with no pick.. ****s nasty
    Current/Goal(May28th-birthday)
    Bench - 215x1/225x1
    Dead - 405x1/405x1 CHECK :)
    Squat - 255x1/275x1

IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IceCreamMan30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DrShreddingston View Post
    Had a guy at the gym today scream "I'm broke as ****!" and threw a dumbbell at a personal trainer.
    What did the PT do?
    When I squat I drop bricks.

Originally Posted by 96EverSince View Post
    u livin in that carrollton tx, brah?
    Nope. The South Carolina coastal area. Why? Is there a fad going around of people spotting each other while doing calf raises on the smith machine? Sounds about right huh?

southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    n0
    s

Closed Thread
Page 200 of 334 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast