Closed Thread
Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IroN EaTeR 99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by hulkamania
    ya every one has to be a gym ediot at some pint in there life even if they do workout at home my dads a big gym ediot im affraid the navy ship isnt going to have good exorcise equipment and he told me to just pick up some heavy tools what a dumbass
    lmao
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

--John 3:16--

NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, just witnessed an idiot/overzealous freak who asked 2 spotters to help him on his bench presses using the smith machine. He had each guy holding one end of the bar during his presses. I wonder who was doing most of the work????

Shhheesshhh.

Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just wanted to add some of the gym fouls I've witnessed here at JMU's UREC:

- The group of 4 frat guys lazily taking turns at one bench, bragging about how trashed they got the night before.

- Girls that put on as much makeup as they would on a Saturday night, and barely break a sweat on the low-impact elliptical machine.

- The guy swinging his entire upper body on the lat pulldown machine, just so he can use the same weight as his buddy.

- Girls doing 50+ reps of curls with 5 lb. dumbbells, all the while just checking guys out in the mirror and not even paying attention to their "lift".

- Guys who apply posing oil to themselves before working out, stinking up the entire gym with a coconut smell. (Ok, there was only one guy that used to do this; he's gone now)

- The fact that everyone does bench on Monday. Actually I don't really mind, because the benches are empty when I want to do it later in the week.

Let's keep this goin, these are fun.

Recovering Chocolaholic No Sents's Avatar
    No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10) No Sents is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Mooselips
    My personal favorite gym idiot is "imaginary lat guy."
    Yeah, I have that.... I.L.S. (Invisible Lat Syndrome) !

LoLz

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i curl in the squat rack, its easier... small gym not busy at all... so its all mine haha
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

Official Board Barbarian The Kurgan's Avatar
    The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice article.

Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lostprophet666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

That's exactly my routine except I lift chest and bi's on Sunday also........

Does that still mean I'm an idiot?

lol, no that means your hardcore!
    All Natural (and real hungry)
    6' 2
    24 yrs old
    225 lbs
    17% bobyfat
    Benchpress - 264 for 8
    Deadlift - 484 for 6
    Leg Press - 1320 for 14
    Squat - 308 for 10 ( i know, i know)

loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loozy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good thing I am not one!
    Great post! Real funny!

Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jericho574 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Teg4e

- The fact that everyone does bench on Monday. Actually I don't really mind, because the benches are empty when I want to do it later in the week.
    LOL couldnt be more true here in my college gym. It's funny, you can tell who at my gym knows what they are doing and who doesnt. If you go in the morning almost everyone there has a little notebook , recording and they use proper form. Come later at night and all the "big guys" come out and have the worst form with the most weight. Pretty much everyone at my damn gym does bb curls in the power and squat racks.

Gym idiot= Retarded frat boys who lean backwards when doing T-bar rows just so they can throw on a whooping 2-3 plates.

Gym idiot= noob who doesnt take the time to understand a little about lifting b4 he jumps into the gym and does all the wrong things: leaning forward squats, upright rows, swinging curls, tricept pushdowns where they are all but leaning over the cable.

Gym idiot= BBers who dont leave their ego at the door. BBers who would rather lift a lot instead of looking good. BBers who think they are powerlifters.

yebokmj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight

I would have to say anyone who believe it's all about the weight you do, and not about the form. This covers oh so many things ex: Heavy Squats going down an inch, any curl where you throw your back into it, I could go on for ever!
    Oh and the Screamers, I'll ocasionally grunt but you all know what I'm talking about.
    Joshua

crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm definately a gym idiot after training hard for 15 years then seeing young blokes half my age take a few steroids and grow twice my size in a month. Am i the only natural (idiot) bodybuilder on the planet?
    chrizz

crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you have been training hard for 15 years then notice than lads half your age have got twice your size in a month coz of chems does that make you a gym idiot ( for not doin the same roids)?
    chrizz

Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OMG that was so funny. Even as a girl I could relate to some of it. No boy watching here though.

Natasha

darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10) darklord is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The gym i train at has, the BIGGEST GYM IDIOT around.

He is there in the gym at least 4 hrs a day, and 4hrs a day in the spa. He's an absolute ****ing wanker.

he does the following.

3 reps of everything, with the worst possible form and the heavist weight possible.

attempts to talk to you when ur half way through a set.... grr ****ign hate that.

gets under the smith machine stands on one leg, and jumps up and down, looking like a ****ing tool.

chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by INTENSE58
    I would have to say that the guy who wears real baggy pants into the gym to workout in, so as not to show that his massive upper body is carried by toothpicks. That my friend is the all time gym idiot.
    so true anyone that neglects their legs in favour of chest/bi's all the time is a complete gym idiot
    i can honestly say that from day one (started at 12) i focused heavily on legs and love training them but you need legs to sprint not bi's

yeh and loading up the bar/machine and doing 3 inch partials as and then pretending your huge cuz of the ridiculous weight - idiot

chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by INTENSE58
    I would have to say that the guy who wears real baggy pants into the gym to workout in, so as not to show that his massive upper body is carried by toothpicks. That my friend is the all time gym idiot.
    so true anyone that neglects their legs in favour of chest/bi's all the time is a complete gym idiot
    i can honestly say that from day one (started at 12) i focused heavily on legs and love training them but you need legs to sprint not bi's

yeh and loading up the bar/machine and doing 3 inch partials as and then pretending your huge cuz of the ridiculous weight - idiot

zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u should reavaluate ur training!
    15 years and ur still small. HAHAHAHAHAHA fix ur food and don't be hating.
    Steroids only does not equal big muscle gain. Combined with genetics, training and nutrition = BIG MOFO

STOP HATING

BTW I Like to throw my back in to it when i do the last few reps of my curl, and i scream when i deadlift 2.5x my body weight. And i dont give a **** about nobody but myself in the gym and that is why i am bigger then most of the p u s s i e s.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by zloy
    Steroids only does not equal big muscle gain. Combined with genetics, training and nutrition = BIG MOFO

STOP HATING

BTW I Like to throw my back in to it when i do the last few reps of my curl, and i scream when i deadlift 2.5x my body weight. And i dont give a **** about nobody but myself in the gym and that is why i am bigger then most of the p u s s i e s.

are you a slack jawed yokel?
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

The One and Only Fall of Forever's Avatar
    Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Forever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by darklord
    The gym i train at has, the BIGGEST GYM IDIOT around.

He is there in the gym at least 4 hrs a day, and 4hrs a day in the spa. He's an absolute ****ing wanker.

he does the following.

3 reps of everything, with the worst possible form and the heavist weight possible.

attempts to talk to you when ur half way through a set.... grr ****ign hate that.

gets under the smith machine stands on one leg, and jumps up and down, looking like a ****ing tool.
    LMAO

mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gym idiot=my friend who brags about how much weight he can bench (215) when nobody has seen him do it and last week he could barely do a push-up, and now he "dislocated his shoulder" so he cant bench...pussy. and i saw him in the kick boxing class the other day with a "dislocated shoulder" showing some hotty how to box...pussy.

and i have another friend that is freaking huge and i never see him workout except like 2 reps in football weightliftine. he goes to the gym, takes off his shirt, flexes, gets water, goes home. im not calling him a gym idiot cuz he could beat me at any lift you name, but damn it hes so lazy in the gym.
    my way cool journal that nobody reads. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3374297#post3374297

waist size
    7/16=37
    8/13=35
    12/20=32

VileHand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by zloy

STOP HATING

People, here we officially have a... gym idiot

andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by devl
    If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

damn imma gym idiot, so someone inform me on this then? whats wrong with endless sets of crunches?

andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10) andythemc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by devl

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

well how else do you get those abs? cuz if thats wrong, then i guess im a gym idiot, someone fill me in

Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teg4e is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by andythemc
    damn imma gym idiot, so someone inform me on this then? whats wrong with endless sets of crunches?
    Endless sets of crunches + bad diet = gym idiot

crunches dont show up abs, low body fat does

tightnpacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my father is 52 years old, 5,8 (NO STEROIDS) 157 lbs, can bench 325, wich is 10 lbs over twice his bodyweight does pullups with his legs out like an arrow like at least 20x, regullar pull ups about 50x, can hang with one arm at a 90 degree angle with his legs striaght out for a long time, for his age and never touching any steroids this is crazy! you gotta see the guy hes ripped, huge!
    my father is the master of working out

keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Mr Nasty
    Your officially a gym idiot if you "BOUNCE THE F@#$ING BARBELL OFF YOUR CHEST WHEN DOING BENCH PRESS!"

God I hate that...
    ...and after racking the weight he walks around the gym like he's a stud. Funny stuff!!

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'll private message you, to keep the thread on topic.

tommysmarts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you talk on ur cell phone during a set there is no question that you are a gym idiot.
    Assumptions are the mother of all F*** ups!!!

quantum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    person who skips breakfast is a gym idiot.
    person who eats 1 meal a day (a big mac) and spends 2 hours in the gym wondering how come he is not gaining anything but fat is a gym idiot

Closed Thread