Closed Thread
Page 196 of 334 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 10001
    Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Facecramp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was doing my deadlift 2 days ago when some skinny guys walks in and starts watching me, then he decides to copy me so he goes and takes the bar off the benchpress and adds the same weight as im doing. Then he just goes mad flinging his body in all directions as he attempts to deadlift dropping the weight on the floor each time he just manages to lift it and all the time hes doing it hes staring at me as if im going to be impressed.

Then he suddenly decides theres not enough weight on here so doubles up said weight and attempts to lift he lifts it about a foot off the floor then drops it with a massive smash directly behind me and continues to stare at me. Then he decides to add another 20kg to the bar and does 1 rep which actualy only makes it to his knee and he drops it again with a massive loud smash. At that point one of the personal trainers from the gym comes over and says what are you doing? You clearly can't lift that wait stop pissing about would you. The kid turns round and says yes i can don't you tell me what to do.

I was now laughing at this point because the guy was clearly making a complete dick of himself, he walked away from the weights and decided that he was going to do some squats. Now there was some massive guy squatting about 80kg for quite a few reps so what does this lad decide to do oh i can lift that weight, he walks over manages to lift the weight his legs start to shake he collapses to the ground drops the bar which unfortunatly lands on the safety bars to stop it falling on him.

At this point the personal trainer has had enough and makes him actualy leave the gym i was literally pissing myself at this scrawny little dick in a heap on the floor cowering from 80kg coming down on to his head!

Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peggyanns1955 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Facecramp View Post
    I was doing my deadlift 2 days ago when some skinny guys walks in and starts watching me, then he decides to copy me so he goes and takes the bar off the benchpress and adds the same weight as im doing. Then he just goes mad flinging his body in all directions as he attempts to deadlift dropping the weight on the floor each time he just manages to lift it and all the time hes doing it hes staring at me as if im going to be impressed.

Then he suddenly decides theres not enough weight on here so doubles up said weight and attempts to lift he lifts it about a foot off the floor then drops it with a massive smash directly behind me and continues to stare at me. Then he decides to add another 20kg to the bar and does 1 rep which actualy only makes it to his knee and he drops it again with a massive loud smash. At that point one of the personal trainers from the gym comes over and says what are you doing? You clearly can't lift that wait stop pissing about would you. The kid turns round and says yes i can don't you tell me what to do.

I was now laughing at this point because the guy was clearly making a complete dick of himself, he walked away from the weights and decided that he was going to do some squats. Now there was some massive guy squatting about 80kg for quite a few reps so what does this lad decide to do oh i can lift that weight, he walks over manages to lift the weight his legs start to shake he collapses to the ground drops the bar which unfortunatly lands on the safety bars to stop it falling on him.

At this point the personal trainer has had enough and makes him actualy leave the gym i was literally pissing myself at this scrawny little dick in a heap on the floor cowering from 80kg coming down on to his head!
    I have never been in this forum before. I read your article, chuckling the entire time. It seems that he has the emotional maturity of some of the 6th grade boys I work with, actually my guys have more common sense.

peggyanns1955

Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RobertNextHulk View Post
    He curled it, but he cheated A LOT more than I did, he weighs about the same as me, if not heavier, but lacks the definition and build I have
    no hate.....but.....what definition?

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol.

RobertNextHulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dizzle518 View Post
    no hate.....but.....what definition?

That was last year's pic, when I started working on fat loss while increasing lean mass, but let me tell you, he's not even that "defined", just half muscle, half fat, basically...
    Freaky size means nothing if you aren't freaky shredded. So eat clean, train hard yet smart, and use dietary supplements for faster results.

Originally Posted by Guy187 View Post
    There's a guy in our gym that literally does chest 4 times a week. And not like a good solid chest day. BENCH for about an hour and a half each day. That's it. AND he's a grunter. Yeah.
    Ever read about the guy I just talked that swings 110 pounds for reps when he curls, and goes half way down for bench presses and squats but tells me I was straining myself with 185 curls? He does chest 4 times a week too, and only does bench presses those times...
    Freaky size means nothing if you aren't freaky shredded. So eat clean, train hard yet smart, and use dietary supplements for faster results.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're a gym idiot if your usual workout week contains more bicep curls and calf raises than pullups, squats and deadlifts.

chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10) chiknhok is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont tell me you train for strength if all you do is bench and skullcrushers. gym idiot

NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to add to this lovely thread, recently joined the Y, lifted yesterday chest tri day
    i get there 2 kids were on the bench no problem i will just start with inclines
    next thing i know they left and another kid jumped on the bench this time this lil **** bag was acting all cool using his cell phone etc, i finally said somthing how many sets he got left and he was dumbfounded i was like i can work in with you if you dont mind
    this kid was probably 120 soaking wet he had 135 he was trying to rep and he did not do a single god damn rep on his own i ended up curling half of it for him and when i mentioned on the next set if he wants same weight he just gives me the HUH?
    strong wtf moment here i wanted to point him out to the teen misc but he was not awared.

today im squatting and this guy asked me to spot him he had 2 45lb plates on each side of a smith machine, yes a smith machine! he was working out with jeans and sunglasses on
    to top it off he had gardening gloves on, and with this guy he wanted to do 5 reps he managed 3 and me helping him with the rest.

DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtySmalls is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gym idiot...someone who complains about everyone in the gym. the world is not perfect. thanks and gig 'em.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

^^^
    I dont' complain about everybody in the gym, just the idiots!!!!!

So, just got back from the gym a few minutes ago, and I'm gonna post an oldie but goodie, I'm sure it's been on here dozens of times, but it's too good not to mention again.

I'm doing shoulders today. Still sore from squat day, but it's a good day for shoulders. So I see this guy over on the cables doing tri pushdowns. He's wearing a tank top and long athletic pants. The guy is jacked. About 6'2, I guessed about 225 lbs. Big arms, cut arms, shoulders, chiseled face. Not gonna lie, I was a bit envious, he was in great muscular strength. You all know where I'm going with this..............

I then finished a few sets and happened to look back that direction, and saw the guy was pushing down some big weight on the pushdowns, very very strong. He had gotten rid of the long pants though, now just wearing some shorts. His thighs, calfs, overall legs, were smaller than his arms. He had the lower body of a high school cross country athlete. He seriously looked like some kind of carnival freak or cartoon creature. I thought "Oh my God, has this dude EVER done a squat in his life!!??"

I then came to my senses, and the thoughts of our more liberal friends came across my mind thinking "Don't judge that man, maybe he had some kind of injury or condition where he couldn't do legs. Maybe he was in a wheelchair for a long time or something."

Then he went to a box and did 1 set of high box jumps, looked around and grinned, and left. I then knew....gym idiot.

phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL nice username =) Yeah, the gym I go to I sometimes see a guy that stacks a bunch of dumbells all over one of the flat benches then uses one set before walking over to a machine in another area. Leaving the dumbells all over the bench to use later. Guess you can reserve your bench by doing that

Originally Posted by Phil185 View Post
    You mirin my username? There is this blonde chcik (semi hot) at my gym who takes at least 8 DB's with her everywhere she goes. I'm lucky I don't use DB's often or at all

I don't like when people don't properly put the plates back.. For example, they put a 25 pound plate where the ten's are, on one of the sides. Also, they don't put away the dumbbells or even get them off the floor after they were done using them. Also, you're a gym idiot if you're hogging the smith machine doing 10 sets of flat bench, doing a set every 5 minutes.

codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codordoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, sometimes when I think my local campus facility is the ****tiest gym around, all that's required is a quick read of this thread to convince me it isn't. At least the place is so fawking small, we never get any socializers.

JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesLikesDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am usually a pretty easy going person and really could care less what people do in the gym, but there are 2 people at my gym that drive me crazy.

#1 There is ths 50+ yr old woman who super sets different leg exercies. While I see this can have some benefits, does she really need 8 machines( no im not kidding). She uses 2x leg press machines, standing calf raise, seated calf raise, lying leg curl, sitting leg curl, leg extensions, and that inner thigh machine(not sure on exact name) then proceeds to do 5 reps at the lowest possible weight. So no one steals any of her machines she places a towel on each one, then proceeds to yell at you if you try and do a set calling you rude, ect. Theres been times I've had to wait 15+ mins to do a few sets of calves.

#2 I call him Mr. Water. After every set he decides his water is not cold enought and proceeds to fill up his water bottle. This gets really annoying when you have 1 water fountain.

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't like when people don't properly put the plates back.. For example, they put a 25 pound plate where the ten's are, on one of the sides. Also, they don't put away the dumbbells or even get them off the floor after they were done using them. Also, you're a gym idiot if you're hogging the smith machine doing 10 sets of flat bench, doing a set every 5 minutes.
    This one time I was amazed by how easily I could do a certain exercise (I forgot which one), with 16kg dumbells, because the time before it was really hard. I then realized I was doing it with 12kg dumbells, and that the 16kg dumbells were on the 12kg dumbell spot -.-

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched someone leave the gym and go through the Wendy's drive through. lol. Kind of counter productive.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Totally agree with this one. At the gym I go to there is a child care area in the back corner through a door, near a smith machine. Well one day I was working out near there and some lady came out with her little girl. The lady was talking to another lady about something and I was busy doing my workout when I heard a small thud followed my crying. That little girl had walked over to next to the smith machine and apparently someone had just set a 25 lbs plate against the side of it and not on the post, so when she got near it or touched it, it fell over on her foot. She didnt have any lasting damage but it did hurt I'm sure.

Now I agree the mother should have been watching her little girl better but really, how hard is it to put your plates back on the posts or re-rack so things aren't just laying around on the floor. And parents should definately keep an eye on their children in gyms, all sorts of ways for kids to get hurt.

XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XRaphaelX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Efilon View Post
    This one time I was amazed by how easily I could do a certain exercise (I forgot which one), with 16kg dumbells, because the time before it was really hard. I then realized I was doing it with 12kg dumbells, and that the 16kg dumbells were on the 12kg dumbell spot -.-
    Lolz I did that once, sucked T.T

Anyway, today I saw two skinny guys (let us call them guy1 and guy2) enter the gym, probably weighing like 130lb each.
    Well, you guessed it they headed straight for the Ez bar and loaded it up with a 45lb plate on each side.Guy1 attempted to lift the ez bar but he couldnt deadlift it up so he asked guy2 to help him.By a combination of deadlift+upright row both of them managed to bring it up at the same time.Guy1 then started doing curls while swinging as much as humanly possible, it was surprsing his spine didnt snap in two.At the same time guy2 was doing upright rows.To say the truth I am not yet sure whether the exercise was supposed to be an upright row for guy2 or bicep curls for guy1.Anyway they then reversed roles and proceded to do 30 mins of abs and 1 hour of cardio...lolz

SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    people drinking protein shakes that DO NOT work out...srs, i asked.
    myBodyBlog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/SkyZero

myJournal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4370453

[QUOTE=XRaphaelX;550690183] Guy1 then started doing curls while swinging as much as humanly possible, it was surprsing his spine didnt snap in two.At the same time guy2 was doing upright rows. QUOTE]

Yesterday, I curled Ez bar with a 45lb plate each side, 25 times, no swing! Anyways, as for one of the 130lb guys, he had his friend help him do cheat curls while he did upright rows with the same bar as the same time, like you were saying, so neither one could even manage to pull it an inch lol Jackasses shouldn't even try if they are going to bite off more than they can chew.

Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dizzle518 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yesterday, I curled Ez bar with a 45lb plate each side, 25 times, no swing!
    but you weigh twice as much as them

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phil2175 View Post
    LOL nice username =) Yeah, the gym I go to I sometimes see a guy that stacks a bunch of dumbells all over one of the flat benches then uses one set before walking over to a machine in another area. Leaving the dumbells all over the bench to use later. Guess you can reserve your bench by doing that
    people who collect dumbbells are total gym idiots unless they have some sort of very valid excuse, like an exercise program that you need to superset 5 exercises (very very unlikely but still).

I used a guess pass to a new gym today, and I'm going to say this was more of an idiot gym, only 1 squat rack, 8 benches, and at least 40 treadmills. I was considering going there because I can walk there right after school, but 1 squat rack!?! ARE YOU SRS?!
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Phil185 View Post
    I used a guess pass to a new gym today, and I'm going to say this was more of an idiot gym, only 1 squat rack, 8 benches, and at least 40 treadmills. I was considering going there because I can walk there right after school, but 1 squat rack!?! ARE YOU SRS?!
    They probably think that walking is a good leg workout too.

PathButcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PathButcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only people I have a real problem with at in the gym are the "self-proclaimed PTs". I'm not talking about the ones that are out-of-shape or the amateurs who come in with some less-experienced friends. It's the people who seem to think that everyone else could benefit from their knowledge about lifting and offers advice without request. Want to talk to me about who won the game last night? Go for it (as long as I'm not in the middle of a set). Think I want to hear about how I should be using a 6-day split similar to yours? Not so much. When someone is not asking for help and does not look like they are about to hurt themselves or someone else, leave them be.

Also, anyone ripping on fat people at their gym who legitimately try to work out is being an ass. I have respect for anyone who tries to improve their personal fitness and health, regardless of the starting point. After working on autopsies in a hospital, I have seen the most unhealthy of people and the bariatric, 700-pound beasts we get (they are much more common than you would expect and a terrible pain in the ass to work with/move around) have given me a new level of disgust towards the similar-sized people I see in their motorized scooters riding through Walmart. If anyone is doing the necessary work to prevent the need for six or more men to move your fatass around when you die at 40 years of age, you have my respect and thanks.

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the guys that take forever doing non squat exercises on the squat rack.
    ====Flip=Gameover=Crew===
    "There's a difference between winners and losers, winners do things that losers don't."

...this user Reps back...

GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    the guys that take forever doing non squat exercises on the squat rack.
    This. First time this week a guy set up a bar in the middle of the squat rack to do some kind of rows(loading up one side of the bar), then today these 4 guys are doing dead lifts of 225 and less using straps(with bad form). I'll do deads in front of the squat rack just because it's easier to load weight on the bottom pegs, but I'll move if anyone needs to squat, albeit they will be 1/2 squats.

AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50) AMyung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Facecramp View Post
    hahaha epic... not that I would ever want someone to get hurt in the gym!

crazymuhfucca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazymuhfucca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazymuhfucca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazymuhfucca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing pissed me off today. There was this girl on the cable cross over machine. At first I didn't mind since she was doing them with proper form. About 20 min later she's still there. I check to see what weight she's doing and its on the lowest, whatever I don't care. Then she starts leaving but she doesn't take her water bottle and towel. She heads over to the DB section and grabs two 5lb DBs. She comes back to the CC machine and starts doing hammer curls. THE F UCK!?!? After the curls she then proceeds to use the CC machine again. Then she she stands right infront of the machine and proceeds to do the D AMN hammer curls again. This goes on for about another 30 minutes... F UCK that ****.

A couple weeks ago I saw two guys working out together. They did one exercise that stood out. They took one of those yoga balls, this one's cut in half, and they stand on the flat side. Then they proceed to do DB curls... I honestly just wanted to see one of them fall but oh well.

You guys are gonna know "this guy" I'm sure:

This tool comes into my gym every day. He rides his motorcycle to the gym, everyday. Trendy, leather and chain motorcyle style I suppose, I'm not a biker.

Anyway, he's about 25-28 years old. Spikes his hair straight up after taking off his hat, wears a black trucker hat backwards everyday, with the brim bent 90-degress in the middle pointing up. Guess he's trying to start a new style.

Obviously goes to a tanning bed, everyday. Has all the tribal tattoos that are mandatory for this epic level of a tool.

And heres the worrisome part. He wears the following: A black tank top. Black shorts. Solid black sneakers. And black socks, stylishly pulled about 4-6 inches above the shoe.

He has the ipod blasting, plays a bit of air guitar and air drums between sets, does the mandatory MMA "shadow boxing" in the mirrors, the head bobs with the music.........

And of course...............does chest and arms. Every. Day.

I try to ignore it. But after about the 75th time other members have jokingly asked if "The dumb biker kid" ever washes that same outfit, I can't help but notice.

Closed Thread
Page 196 of 334 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast