varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please enlighten me to enlighten my bro

Hello,

I must admit that i'm a noob in the supplement field. I do know the basics (and beyond that) about whey protein and creatine.

However today my brother asked me for some advice. A lil' background on him: he's almost 20, around 5'10 - 5'11...he weighs 150-160. He's not chubby, not skinny...he just doesnt really have a muscular built since he lacks muscle. Chest, back, legs, and abs are all covered with fat and it's missing any muscle underneath. I guess he's skinny fat although his arms are pretty decent. So all of a sudden started working out and i'm afraid he's one of those guys who want as many results as possible, as soon as possible. One of his primary goals is achieving a six pack...

He started working out last week so his quite new. He did work out on and off for couple of months before. He asked me about the following supplements , whether they would benefit him or not: Animal PAK, Animal M Stak, ANimal Nitro...the problem is i don't really trust my brother to stick with bodybuilding...but if he was to be consistent, would those supplements be ok for him to take, or should he wait some more?

Thanks...
    Your gonna eat lightning and your gonna crap thunder Mickey
    Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!-
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TUBESOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have doubts about his comitment then I would encourage him to wait! If you don't stick to a routine supps are going to waste your money,
    Just more evidence that crack don't smoke itself!

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he's not serious I wouldn't blow my money on supps that he might take half of and then let it sit in a cabinet...
    If i was him I would just do a Whey and a multi to start off with to see if he sticks with it
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i guess he's hoping these supplements would somehow help him gain muscle over a short period of time. I'm aware there's no magic pills out there...but if there's a supplement that could help him look muscular (be muscular) ASAP, he'd pretty much take it...
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, I think he's looking for a quick way out. If he's just starting, scrap the supps.

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah definitely stick to whey and a multivitamin. That way, at least he is getting some of the basics and the fundamentals down, and if he doesn't finish it, you can always use it!

ok thank you for clearing that out for me.
    I just now read this little thing about the Animal Pak: "For hard-core bodybuilders".

Could you still tell me what each of this supplement does? I think a personal trainer might have mentioned them to my brother so i'd like to know what's up with them and if they might interest me in the long run. I don't want to sound like a slacker or anything, but i'd like to know from those who actually know what's good and bad about the supps. Reading from their website or from where they sell it...it always sounds too good...

Thanks once again.
    Rocky

if anyone could give me a brief idea of what each of those supps does...it would be great.

I'm writing my brother now...
    Rocky