mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Veterans and Remembrance Day 2022

Whether you are in The US, Canada or another country, there will be many ceremonies to Honor and Remember those who served. It's a special day to me, I have lost relatives and colleagues and there will be reflection on this day for all of those Hero's that sacrificed so much.

For many years while serving I marched in parades on this day and many were in terrible weather. I recall on one parade, one of our guys forgot his overcoat. in keeping with tradition we all had to look the same so the rest of our group took our coats of for the couple of mile march, it was about 10 degrees and just before the parade started the wind picked up and the snow started coming down sideways. We were marching behind an older group of vets who had significantly less attire than we did. It was cold and nasty but these fine gentlemen and ladies some probably in their 80's marched on with pride and not so much as a shiver. Tough old buggers for sure. That was over 40 years ago and it's still one of the memories that surfaces first when I hear of this day.

I wont be marching in the parade today but I will be observing the ceremonies and in keeping with tradition, afterwards I will be headed to the local watering hole with the old Veterans, I don't drink but I will be bringing my wallet and will buy beer or whatever these fine ladies and gentleman want and listen to their stories of days gone by. Their bodies may appear very old but when listening to them their eyes really tell the stories of excitement and sorrow.

Too often in these celebrations we tend to think only of the Veterans, their families also deserve recognition as well, it was no picnic for them giving up sons, daughters, husband, wives, moms, dads and other relatives and keeping the home fires burning while their loved ones served.

To all Veterans and their Families, Thank you for what you have done and for those still serving thank you for what you do.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah but American Citizens - especially vets - should also ask the tough questions:

WHY DO WE KEEP FIGHTING ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL WARS?

Why did we illegally invade Iraq and A-Stan? Why are we giving billions of dollars to Ukraine that’s not even a member of NATO? How did freedoms end up in the caves of A-Stan and now they’re in the office of Zelensky in Ukraine?

What has gubmint done for the vets after they came back? 22 a day still kill themselves.

It’s a joke. Society worships vets in this day because gubmint said so. Then tomorrow….

All White Conservative Christian vets will be considered ‘domestic terrace’ once again for the rest of the year till next Veterans Day.

“I pent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.“

- General Smedley Butler, USMC, 2 time Medal of Honor recipient and author of “War is a Racket”

“Truth is the first casualty of war.”
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Yeah but American Citizens - especially vets - should also ask the tough questions:

Why did we illegally invade Iraq and A-Stan? Why are we giving billions of dollars to Ukraine that’s not even a member of NATO? How did freedoms end up in the caves of A-Stan and now they’re in the office of Zelensky in Ukraine?

What has gubmint done for the vets after they came back? 22 a day still kill themselves.

It’s a joke. Society worships vets in this day because gubmint said so. Then tomorrow….

All White Conservative Christian vets will be considered ‘domestic terrace’ once again for the rest of the year till next Veterans Day.

“I pent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.“

- General Smedley Butler, USMC, 2 time Medal of Honor recipient and author of “War is a Racket”

Why do you feel the need to spam your political b.s in this honorarium thread for those who fought and died for our freedoms?
    Is nothing even kinda sacred to you?
    You bring dishonor to yourself and all you supposedly represent with your behavior. So much, you cannot be taken seriously and are not by the majority here.

Your delusions, conspiracy theories and commitment to same indicate you are far from mentally healthy and for the sake of those around you, I encourage you to seek professional help.

May you find the help you really need, not the help you want.

In Flanders Fields
    BY JOHN MCCRAE

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
    In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders fields.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you and the greatest respect.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank You.

And to the fallen,
    You’re gone but not forgotten.
    I love eggs.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good day everyone...

I echo all respectful comments.
    (biting my tongue as best as I can re: POST #2)

Back to it....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRANDERSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

Don't ask miscers you're going to make them mad.

Ask your wife's boyfriend instead.
    Paypal me your tributes *******.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well today was a successful emotional day. In the morning pre ceremony I helped some other volunteers prepare snacks for the post ceremony get together. I was a sammich maker, I may or may not have eaten a few in the process.lol

The ceremony was great, no wind and the wet weather held off. It was cloudy and the temperature was around 55 degrees, definitely one of the nicer ones weather wise that I attended. Post ceremony was awesome, I made some new friends and chatted with many war era Vets and bought quite a rew rounds of drinks.

To my surprise I met a retired fighter pilot that I had been on course with back in 1985. I would have never recognized him so I am very glad he recognized me and we met up. We never had much time to catch up, but we will go fishing the next time he is in town.

Some great comments here. It's heartwarming to see people give this day the respect it deserves.

To the one dipsh!tin post #2, I actually feel sorry for you but not as sorry as I feel for anyone who has to put up with your miserable ass and nonsense on a daily basis.

I think Arch said it best.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.