NorthantsPete is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Animal STAK vs TNT+ vs.. maybe TEST?

Hi,
    I know I know... there are loads of posts on these products but not what im asking really

M-Stak is nutritional partitioner - i get that one, it wont give me the benefits of power and energy like STAK so it's out for now.

Here's where im confused yes TNT+ is made for the older guy with prostate concerns... but is that it? How does it compare to STAK?

Im 41 with low drive and enthusiasm for..anything really, always tired, struggle to get myself in the gym and when I am i feel weak. Im a real responder to nitric oxide products, gives me loads of endless power. STAK has basically got me into the gym again, which is fantastic! That and Im getting my energy back without stims

Now, test, is this Stak/TNT+ with added Arachidonic Acid?

Basically i have low test (confirmed) due to I think alcohol use, which has ceased, Im a week in to STAK and i feel like a) pump and strength is good, b) motivation and energy for gym is high, c) libido is actually lower (possibly low estrogen) d) anxiety is low, e) water weight seems less, f) feel more pumped through the day (less weak and soft)

Im now eyeing up my next pack but im scared i may lose the positive benefits of STAK -

Do i do a double TEST back to back as its basically STAK beefits plus more or go into a TNT+ /STAK and continue my run of motivation?
    Is test made for the plateaus and for more advanced or will i still see positives in mood, pump etc. for a newbie

Currently cant make the call as I cant decide what the difference is - the sales blurb doesnt quite nail it. TNT+ is a test booster with nitric oxide and prostate care, so is STAK without the prostates stuff.

Will TEST give me the same benefits of STAK but with more?

Any experience of each product would help, if you've taken them solo - all the reviews are good for all so that doesnt help much either!

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When you say you have confirmed low test - how has it been confirmed?

My first stop here would be get bloods done by your GP (or if they won’t for some reason, look at Medichecks) to see if there are any underlying conditions or is it to do with poor diet/alcoholism? If you don’t mind my asking, did you have a drink problem and how recently was it knocked on the head?

I wouldn’t necessarily be throwing money at masking the problem, i’d be getting the basics in place first and worrying about supplements later.
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    When you say you have confirmed low test - how has it been confirmed?

My first stop here would be get bloods done by your GP (or if they won’t for some reason, look at Medichecks) to see if there are any underlying conditions or is it to do with poor diet/alcoholism? If you don’t mind my asking, did you have a drink problem and how recently was it knocked on the head?

I wouldn’t necessarily be throwing money at masking the problem, i’d be getting the basics in place first and worrying about supplements later.

Hi ,sure, I understand the viewpoint and I dont want the statement to deter from the question however yes it was overuse of alcohol for long periods, the docs did bloods and CT scan, and my test was low (6nmol) they then said later it was 'in range' when i was off the booze and stopped my TRT, they also dont really understand trt here on NHS as they take you off TRT if you produce too much blood (of course you will!) you can get around it with a hack of going to give blood but it isnt ideal, that or they stick you on a long ester 3-6 month jab opposed to test every day/week. Ive since dropped the booze, feel much better but still need that kick to get going - stims just stim me out like crack, the duiretics give me veritigo fro dehydration.

So, that aside id like a bit more info on the products benefits. I know a lot of these ingredients (on examine.com) only ever really get tested on those with low end values so this could be ideal for me

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorthantsPete View Post
    Hi ,sure, I understand the viewpoint and I dont want the statement to deter from the question however yes it was overuse of alcohol for long periods, the docs did bloods and CT scan, and my test was low (6nmol) they then said later it was 'in range' when i was off the booze and stopped my TRT, they also dont really understand trt here on NHS as they take you off TRT if you produce too much blood (of course you will!) you can get around it with a hack of going to give blood but it isnt ideal, that or they stick you on a long ester 3-6 month jab opposed to test every day/week. Ive since dropped the booze, feel much better but still need that kick to get going - stims just stim me out like crack, the duiretics give me veritigo fro dehydration.

So, that aside id like a bit more info on the products benefits. I know a lot of these ingredients (on examine.com) only ever really get tested on those with low end values so this could be ideal for me
    Yea, I’m in the UK and currently on TRT through a combination of NHS & private with Leger clinic.
    Strong & Unstable

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yohimbe bark is awful and will make you feel terrible if especially if you don't like stims
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    yohimbe bark is awful and will make you feel terrible if especially if you don't like stims
    IS there a good alternative to TEST?
    Dont midn if its minus the a-acid