Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HermitsGlove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hypergamy! 5'1" girl has numerous tall boyfriends but rejects short man

http://www.reddit.com/r/short/commen...ected_him_and/

Everyone supports her in the comments.
    - Foreveralone veteran giving up hope crew.
    - Would rather fap and be alone than settle with a whale crew.
    - Former multi-weight crew 130lbs (age 21), average 165lbs (26) fat guy 204lbs (33).
    - Very late & slow puberty crew 16-25 years.
    - Given the under 12's kiddies menu at 18 crew. I was really excited over the dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets crew.
    - 6 inch wrists of a petite Burmese rice farmer crew.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He was clearly already friendzoned. Do you just go around looking for instances where women have rejected men (for whatever reason) to try and prove we're all cold hearted bitches?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HermitsGlove View Post
    http://www.reddit.com/r/short/commen...ected_him_and/

Everyone supports her in the comments.
    lol, what are the chances you created that account on reddit to make that post and now are linking it back here....I'm thinking pretty high.

But yeah, whats wrong with a girl not wanting to date a short dude? Everyone has their preferences in the opposite sex.

RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love me them short petite lil ladies, and I love that they love me back

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I gotta be honest...

every time a miscer uses words like "hypergamy" and links articles, I automatically think "neckbeard virgin".
    I think the same thing whenever I see them quoting stats, or asking for scientific studies on relationship/sexual issues.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The dude in that story confessed his feeling to the girl, she said "thanks", and he immediately began telling everyone that she was his girlfriend. I think height is the least of his problems, being an autistic weirdo is probably a bit more important
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    one of my favorite responses to height, is telling the sloots my nickname......kickstand.

not srs
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh my god

http://www.reddit.com/r/short

there is a whole section for manlets and womanlets?
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    one of my favorite responses to height, is telling the sloots my nickname......kickstand.

not srs
    Tripod > Kickstand.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Manlets, when will they learn?

brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't understand why it rustles so many people when girls won't date short guys.

Most of the girls I know who date guys based on physical attributes rather than character have miserable dating lives. They continuously get treated like crap, cheated on, or at best eventually realize they have nothing in common. There are consequences that come with dating someone for looks above all else & if they're too stupid to figure it out so be it.

Also read the article & the girl seems pretty reasonable. She's dated a guy who was 5'6" and her reasons for not dating the shorter guy were because of how he acted, not his height.

it is only slightly rustling if the sloot is a coont about it, there was a big thread in Misc about this girl who said GUYS 6FT OR TALLER ONLY APPLY, THE REST OF YOU ARE JUST LITTLE BOYS

at this point it is more amusing thought than pissening
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dodgers2213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We don't know the guy's side of the story; however, based on the story by the girl this dude sounds pathetic, weak, and would be appropriately bashed on misc. He refuses to find work, told everyone the girl was his girlfriend (what the ****?), and when was rejected decided to cry heightism. I already hate this guy

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The problem with the height issue is that it's something a guy can't change about himself. You can change your looks, physical appearance in terms of whether your obese/too skinny etc., and other things. So it's extremely ****ing shallow for a short girl to reject a short man. Those women seem to usually be huge bitches anyway.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brettf2 View Post
    I don't understand why it rustles so many people when girls won't date short guys.

Most of the girls I know who date guys based on physical attributes rather than character have miserable dating lives. They continuously get treated like crap, cheated on, or at best eventually realize they have nothing in common. There are consequences that come with dating someone for looks above all else & if they're too stupid to figure it out so be it.

Also read the article & the girl seems pretty reasonable. She's dated a guy who was 5'6" and her reasons for not dating the shorter guy were because of how he acted, not his height.
    But it seems if a woman has had bad experiences with short guys she'd say I'm never dating a short guy again. But for a tall guy that never applies no matter how many bad experiences she has with them.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    The problem with the height issue is that it's something a guy can't change about himself. You can change your looks, physical appearance in terms of whether your obese/too skinny etc., and other things. So it's extremely ****ing shallow for a short girl to reject a short man. Those women seem to usually be huge bitches anyway.
    Why is it shallow? Would you date a fat girl? Probably not, so why isn't it acceptable for a girl to not want a manlet as her boyfriend? There's nothing wrong with having preferences. Women are on the shorter side to begin with, so it's only natural for them to want to date a taller man. They feel that the bigger the man, the better he'll be able to protect her. It's instinctual.

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn I love short dudes.

One of my wife's coworker's husbands was born without AN ARM and he still managed to marry an attractive doctor. So yeah, no sympathy for a dude who is 2 inches short of average.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would you date a woman that was born with elephantitis? If you hesitate to say yes for even a second, I hereby declare you a hypocrite swineheart

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Why is it shallow? Would you date a fat girl? Probably not, so why isn't it acceptable for a girl to not want a manlet as her boyfriend? There's nothing wrong with having preferences. Women are on the shorter side to begin with, so it's only natural for them to want to date a taller man. They feel that the bigger the man, the better he'll be able to protect her. It's instinctual.
    But as I was saying, a fat girl could still potentially change into a thin/fit girl to be more desirable to more men. While a guy's height, he's stuck with that for life. I know there's some risky surgery for height changes, but it's really rare for anyone to get it due to the high risks of complications.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on this, I should be constantly surrounded by womminz...

-Hercules

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But as I was saying, a fat girl could still change into a skinny/fit girl to be more desirable to more men. While a guy's height, he's stuck with that for life. I know there's some risky surgery for height changes, but it's really rare for anyone to get it due to the high risks of complications.
    And? What's your point? At the time you see a heavy girl, you're not going to be attracted to her. If she's 100 pounds overweight, she's not going to magically lose that weight at the snap of a finger. That's a transformation that is going to take countless months.

I get it. You're 5'7'' and obviously butthurt by women not liking short guys. Unfortunately, that's just a part of life. If two men had the same attractive face, but one was 5'7'' and the other was 6'0'', the overwhelming majority of girls are going to go for the 6'0'' guy. Calling evolution "shallow" is just silly. Also, height isn't the be-all-end-all. It's just one facet of the game. Height weirdos on the misc seem to be convinced otherwise, though.

Originally Posted by jimbong View Post
    Damn I love short dudes.

One of my wife's coworker's husbands was born without AN ARM and he still managed to marry an attractive doctor. So yeah, no sympathy for a dude who is 2 inches short of average.
    I don't care about my height. It never really bothered me. But I just find it weird when a short woman only prefers guys that are 6 feet+ tall. Why would a 5'2" woman only prefer guys that are almost a foot taller than them? It's just weird to me.

And story about the man without an arm with the attractive doctor? I know unlike a lot of the misc that there's a lot of genuinely good-hearted attractive women out there. But I'm just curious about how it came about with him getting with her.

But as I was saying, a fat girl could still potentially change into a thin/fit girl to be more desirable to more men. While a guy's height, he's stuck with that for life. I know there's some risky surgery for height changes, but it's really rare for anyone to get it due to the high risks of complications.
    Manlet, you better answer my question about a woman with elephantitis or I'll March on down to your phucking Hobbit Hole and break your stool in half. Have fun changing a lightbulb then, oddjob

And? What's your point? At the time you see a heavy girl, you're not going to be attracted to her. If she's 100 pounds overweight, she's not going to magically lose that weight at the snap of a finger. That's a transformation that is going to take countless months.

I get it. You're 5'7'' and obviously butthurt by women not liking short guys. Unfortunately, that's just a part of life. If two men had the same attractive face, but one was 5'7'' and the other was 6'0'', the overwhelming majority of girls are going to go for the 6'0'' guy. Calling evolution "shallow" is just silly. Also, height isn't the be-all-end-all. It's just one facet of the game. Height weirdos on the misc seem to be convinced otherwise, though.
    I'm not butthurt about it. I've never really had a personal problem with my height. But I'm just wondering why some short women only exclusively prefer tall guys. If she's let's say 5'1", why overlook someone that's say 5'6". It's still 5 inches in difference which is quite a bit.

I'm not butthurt about it. I've never really had a personal problem with my height. But I'm just wondering why some short women only exclusively prefer tall guys. If she's let's say 5'1", why overlook someone that's say 5'6". It's still 5 inches in difference which is quite a bit.
    Why should she settle for a man who is 5'6'' if she can have a man who is taller than that? If she's not attracted to short guys, then she's just not attracted to short guys...and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    Manlet, you better answer my question about a woman with elephantitis or I'll March on down to your phucking Hobbit Hole and break your stool in half. Have fun changing a lightbulb then, oddjob
    Brah, your getting way too extreme. Someone with deformities is taking it way too far. 99.9% of the population don't look for someone with deformities as their first choice in a partner. I guess that makes almost the entire world population as being shallow in that regard than?

Brah, your getting way too extreme. Someone with deformities is taking it way too far. 99.9% of the population don't look for someone with deformities as their first choice in a partner. I guess that makes almost the entire world population as being shallow in that regard than?
    Going by your logic, yes. But I don't think that not being attracted to someone because of height makes them shallow at all.

Your new username is "Hungry Hungry Hypocrite". Change it immediately.

Why should she settle for a man who is 5'6'' if she can have a man who is taller than that? If she's not attracted to short guys, then she's just not attracted to short guys...and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    True, I get that. But I just find it weird how really short women only prefer tall guys. While if a tall woman only prefers tall guys that makes a lot more sense. I could understand a 5'10" woman only wanting a guy that's 6"+. But seeing a 5 foot woman preferring only guys that are a foot+ taller is just bizarre to me. I guess it makes them feel more "protected" on a psychological level.

True, I get that. But I just find it weird how really short women only prefer tall guys. While if a tall woman only prefers tall guys that makes a lot more sense. I could understand a 5'10" woman only wanting a guy that's 6"+. But seeing a 5 foot woman preferring only guys that are a foot+ taller is just bizarre to me. I guess it makes them feel more "protected" on a psychological level.
    Be careful when attempting to apply a logical component to anything that women do...

-Hercules

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    Going by your logic, yes. But I don't think that not being attracted to someone because of height makes them shallow at all.

Your new username is "Hungry Hungry Hypocrite". Change it immediately.
    It doesn't apply to the discussion since you got way too extreme. I already pointed out in that situation that makes almost every single person on the planet shallow. But not everyone is so shallow about way minor things such as height. And how isn't it shallow to judge someone on something you have no control over in terms of the height situation?

If a 5'5" guy had a great personality, was in good shape & had great facial aesthetics, also had a lot of common interests with the woman, & they got along pretty much perfect. Wouldn't it be considered shallow for the woman to turn him down just because he's short?