Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JooceNasty View Post
    Why non-denom?
    I have fellowship with all Christians. Except the ones in open delusion and rebellion, which have sprung up as of late, and by these, I mean the ones with openly gay "pastors" wearing rainbow colors and saying it's okay to be a homosexual, which can only come from the pits of hell.

But aside from stuff like that, I go to Catholic mass/Orthodox mass/Protestant sermons/Mormons, etc.

I don't argue over the smaller stuff and leave that to God. I definitely have my private disagreements though.

I mean, I will give my opinion if asked about it, I won't be silent, but I will not go to argue with people. I go to fellowship and simply abstain from the practices I don't agree with..... because I think the unity of the Church is important, and most of the major denominations have the basic Gospel correct.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 10-28-2022 at 11:50 AM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    I have fellowship with all Christians. Except the ones in open delusion and rebellion, which have sprung up as of late, and by these, I mean the ones with openly gay "pastors" wearing rainbow colors and saying it's okay to be a homosexual, which can only come from the pits of hell.

But aside from stuff like that, I go to Catholic mass/Orthodox mass/Protestant sermons/Mormons, etc.

I don't argue over the smaller stuff and leave that to God. I definitely have my private disagreements though.

I mean, I will give my opinion if asked about it, I won't be silent, but I will not go to argue with people. I go to fellowship and simply abstain from the practices I don't agree with..... because I think the unity of the Church is important, and most of the major denominations have the basic Gospel correct.
    I get it, but there are really big differences between all of them lol.... frankly, huge differences between non-denom and catholicism or orthodox. We dont even think of atonement and salvation in the same way as roman cathlolic / protestants
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get it, but there are really big differences between all of them lol.... frankly, huge differences between non-denom and catholicism or orthodox. We dont even think of atonement and salvation in the same way as roman cathlolic / protestants
    The basic Gospel is the same amongst all of the major denoms. In my opinion, the acceptance of the Gospel, to repent, recognize the need for Christ, and accept and follow Christ, this is required for salvation and the spreading of the Good News to others in darkness. So, each denomination carries the Light of Christ, in my eyes. Some more perfectly than others. But the Gospel is what is important to me, as that is the message Christ charged mankind with spreading.

Sure, the doctrinal differences arise in the further details... yes. But I do not think God to be as legalistic as we are. And I think I should let God do the changing of the heart to those who seek Him. The rest are just probably cultural christians anyway, and I should pray for them, but no amount of words from any of us will change anyone's minds. Ultimately, it is God who does the convincing, and draws people to Christ, not us. We are just tools.

So, to that end, Catholics are spreading the Gospel. Orthodox are spreading the Gospel. Protestants are spreading the Gospel. Mormons are spreading the Gospel. And I will stand next to each of them and hold hands in prayer to Jesus.

When the Catholic or Orthodox wants to ask Mary for intercession, I'll simply abstain from that part.

When the Mormon decides to pull out his Book of Mormon, I'll simply abstain from that part too.

Aside from that, I believe in the unity of the Church. I'll stop fellowship with them the day they change the Gospel.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 10-28-2022 at 12:03 PM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    The basic Gospel is the same amongst all of the major denoms. In my opinion, the acceptance of the Gospel, to repent, recognize the need for Christ, and accept and follow Christ, this is required for salvation and the spreading of the Good News to others in darkness. So, each denomination carries the Light of Christ, in my eyes. Some more perfectly than others. But the Gospel is what is important to me, as that is the message Christ charged mankind with spreading.

Sure, the doctrinal differences arise in the further details... yes. But I do not think God to be as legalistic as we are. And I think I should let God do the changing of the heart to those who seek Him. The rest are just probably cultural christians anyway, and I should pray for them, but no amount of words from any of us will change anyone's minds. Ultimately, it is God who does the convincing, and draws people to Christ, not us. We are just tools.

So, to that end, Catholics are spreading the Gospel. Orthodox are spreading the Gospel. Protestants are spreading the Gospel. Mormons are spreading the Gospel. And I will stand next to each of them and hold hands in prayer to Jesus.

When the Catholic or Orthodox wants to ask Mary for intercession, I'll simply abstain from that part.

When the Mormon decides to pull out his Book of Mormon, I'll simply abstain from that part too.

Aside from that, I believe in the unity of the Church. I'll stop fellowship with them the day they change the Gospel.

So basically, you pick and choose whats important to you. So the only absolute truth is the general outline of the new testament? I personally think thats the problem with protestants in general... there is no absolute truth to them except some general outline of "I accept and I'm saved". It makes our faith something cheap and easy to pick holes in... you all don't agree on anything lol

What do you believe about the afterlife?
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

So basically, you pick and choose whats important to you. So the only absolute truth is the general outline of the new testament? I personally think thats the problem with protestants in general... there is no absolute truth to them except some general outline of "I accept and I'm saved". It makes our faith something cheap and easy to pick holes in... you all don't agree on anything lol

What do you believe about the afterlife?
    I have run out of time to post

No, I don't pick and choose. I believe that all truth necessary for our salvation and spiritual life is taught either explicitly or implicitly in Scripture. You as a Catholic would call that, "Sola Scriptura"

Have a nice day

P.S.
    I hope you start using BC-AD and rep Christ. Academia are hypocrites.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m quite stunned at how much some East European Jews hate Jesus. I work for a company that is pretty strong on Christian values with many guys going to the same church. This one new coworker (Jewish guy immigrated from Kazakhstan) quite openly just said he is glad Jesus got killed when someone mistakenly assumed he was Christian. I was pretty stunned. Not a Christian myself but man that **** was disrespectful asf.

It really makes you wonder what is said in the synagogues.

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    I’m quite stunned at how much some East European Jews hate Jesus. I work for a company that is pretty strong on Christian values with many guys going to the same church. This one new coworker (Jewish guy immigrated from Kazakhstan) quite openly just said he is glad Jesus got killed when someone mistakenly assumed he was Christian. I was pretty stunned. Not a Christian myself but man that **** was disrespectful asf.

It really makes you wonder what is said in the synagogues.
    Should have told him, you mouth off like that again Ill shove a dreidel up your jew ass.
    Fuk BLM
    Fuk Antifa
    Fuk your PRIDE
    Fuk your vaccine
    Fuk your mask
    Fuk your indictments
    Fuk Ukraine
    PHUK Joe Biden

MAGA 4 Life

Inb4 my next ban because wahhhcism.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Knowing all this -

Why should anyone care if someone is anti-semitic, when we all know how deeply anti-Christian they are? They are not friends of my Christian heritage. It's the opposite!

I should add, this does not mean I want anything bad for them. I don't. I wish for them all to repent and find Jesus and be redeemed back unto God. This thread is simply to point out a truth, that we have subversion amidst us and it's causing people to leave Christ. So it's hard for me to care about antisemitism from a people who work so hard to subvert Western Christian culture.
    Anti-semitism is wrong and counter to the teachings of Christ. That is why you should care about it. Whether they believe wrong things is irrelevant to how you should act towards them.

Playing identity politics of Christians good others bad or blasphemous is counter productive. None of us know how things will play out. Many people who are now Christians will later reject Christ and many Jews and non-believers will later accept Christ. To treat or think poorly about people because they are not yet Christians is quite a turn off to people. Be a good Christian and human and let that be one of the things that draws people in. If it doesn’t draw people in and they curse or belittle you then treat them as good as you are capable of. It is a better way to live IMHO.