bretp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting older would like recommendations

All right well I’m starting to get back into weightlifting well I want to get back in the weightlifting and I usually work out with supplements but most of the time they are just a pre-workout and maybe a creatine. I’m getting older now also so I wanna get something that will help me cut down my body fat, along with give me energy throughout the work out. Could someone please recommend a stack for me that I can use?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cutting down on your body fat is going to be diet based alone. Create a net deficit of kcals and stay consistent.

A pre, or even a "fat burner" will give you the energy you want throughout your workout. Most "fat burners" are capped however; which will make them much harder to time. Plus, preworkouts are going to have more ergogenic ingredients to enhance your workout.

Creatine is solid. Possibly a multi like Orange Triad as an overall health product if you don't eat a lot of variation in your diet. Stimulant of choice whether that be caffeine tabs, a "fat burner", or pre.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

bretp13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Cutting down on your body fat is going to be diet based alone. Create a net deficit of kcals and stay consistent.

A pre, or even a "fat burner" will give you the energy you want throughout your workout. Most "fat burners" are capped however; which will make them much harder to time. Plus, preworkouts are going to have more ergogenic ingredients to enhance your workout.

Creatine is solid. Possibly a multi like Orange Triad as an overall health product if you don't eat a lot of variation in your diet. Stimulant of choice whether that be caffeine tabs, a "fat burner", or pre.
    Should I go with a pre-workout or a fat burner? I’m used to pre-workouts.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bretp13 View Post
    To an extent they're virtually the same thing. Pres will give you more out of your workout. "Fat burners" will just give you some energy, and not much else to enhance a workout.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bretp13 View Post
    Personally I'd stick with pre workouts over a fat burner. A solid pre is going to do a lot more for me personally than a fat burner by the boost it gives me throughout my workouts.

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet, caffeine and hard work. There is no magic supplement. Good luck brother.
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wyattye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sotalix muscle builder for building muscle and increasing work out strength