Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    Its a private entity that can enforce its own rules.

The terms of service arent being applied equally, however. The Taliban, far left Democrats and many other organizations/individuals constantly break the rules but are not penalized.

The rules are based upon an agenda. I think that is the problem most people have with Twitters "rules"...
    Sounds like you shouldn't use Twitter if you don't agree with how they admin their site.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Sounds like you shouldn't use Twitter if you don't agree with how they admin their site.
    Sounds like it is time to start forcing social media companies to apply terms equally or the state will take total ownership.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I dont have an account and I dont use it.

The fact that I dont use it doesnt mean my point isnt legitimate and I've provided many facts to support my position.

Your position has no foundation, which I've pointed out with facts. You dont get to claim "terms of service" as a legitimate argument when the terms of service arent being applied equally.

You DO have the right to believe a private entity can be as biased as they want to be and I agree with you. Its a free country. You dont get to claim its because of their terms of service, however. They arent terms of service, they are terms of preference/agenda.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The fact that I dont use it doesnt mean my point isnt legitimate and I've provided many facts to support my position.

Your position has no foundation, which I've pointed out with facts. You dont get to claim "terms of service" as a legitimate argument when the terms of service arent being applied equally.

You DO have the right to believe a private entity can be as biased as they want to be and I agree with you. Its a free country. You dont get to claim its because of their terms of service, however. They arent terms of service, they are terms of preference/agenda.
    Opinions are fine, too. Maybe open an account so you can post the tweets that are against the ToS and were not deleted.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Whatever factual counter you make, expect the groomers to keep moving the goal posts.

GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Whatever factual counter you make, expect the groomers to keep moving the goal posts.
    Kinda crazy the ADL most likely is paying these shills to post on the misc

Originally Posted by akferd View Post
    Real bad optics to target an entire group like that. He should just call out elite level Jews. I know at his level the only Jews he interacts with are elites, but he should know there's over a million regular Jews in the country just living their life. You can't win by targetting them all.
    The "regular jews" will still call you antisemitic for calling out the elites and the vast majority still support the policies the elites do.

Plus it works when the left chits on all whites (despite the fact that basically everything they blame on whites was not whites, but the chosen people), and it works for them. If you're saying we shouldn't do it just because they do, they're winning so we should take that strategy.

Lemme tell ya sumthin.... palumboism's Avatar
    palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palumboism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    The same jewish leftists have been saying for years that blacks can not be racist towards whites, as they have no power...are now calling those same black men anti-semantic???
    Pretty clearly anti-semitic tweet.
    Was it or was it not an anti-semitic tweet?
    Originally Posted by GeorgeFloyd View Post
    Ye explicitly said that he was not being antisemitic so no it wasn't.
    Only a tiny percentage of those who call themselves jewish actually have semitic genes, arabic people have heaps more.
    Sums up nicely the weaponized ambiguity & shifty shame bait he was alluding to.

Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xterrarob View Post

just lmfao
    Epstein didnt kill himself....

Mcafee didnt uninstall himself.....

WEF/GLOBALISM is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION......

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    It just never fails.

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rip sweden. what a ****in mess its become.

shout out to the tribe