time2doit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face How to stack Omega Thunder + Pro-RX ThermoLean & T2

Guys I need your help. I'm trying figure out when to take each of the following. Some days I work out in the morning on an empty stomach, other days I work out after work. My real concern is when I work out in the morning; I don't feel too comfortable taking 12 pills of supplements on an empty stomach. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Omega Thunder: As a dietary supplement, consume 8 capsules on an empty stomach, 30 minutes prior to working out. On non-training days, consume a full 8 capsule dose as well. Always take Thunder with at least 12 ounces of water.

Pro-RX ThermoLean: For fat loss: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast or morning workout and 2 more capsules in the afternoon. Start off with only 2 capsules on your first two days (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon) and increase dosage by 1 capsule every two days until maximum dosage of 4 capsules per day is reached.

For extreme fat loss: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily 30 minutes before a meal. Start off with only 2 capsules on your first two days (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon) and increase dosage by 1 capsule every two days until maximum dosage of 6 capsules per day is reached. DO NOT EXCEED 6 CAPS PER DAY. Do not take within 6 hours of sleep!

Pro-RX T2: For fat loss: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily 30 min before meals or on an empty stomach for the first week. Then, take 2 capsules 3 times daily. There are no stimulants in T2 so you can take T2 later in the day without sleeping issues.

???

Is it safe to take all those pills in the morning on an empty stomach?

bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigguns35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

T2 and Thermolean and Omega Thunder

Not familar with the Omega thunder product but by serving size, I'm guessing its a creatine/NO2 blend which probably wont sit well early morning. I have taken the T2/Thermolean pre-contest and it was great. No issues on taking the two prior to my 40 min cardio in the morning. However, if you are doing weights and that is your only training, you will have to add in the Omega Thunder for it to work. However, you are right the creatine will cause stomach issues and combined with a thermo on an empty stomach it may make you sick. Id add a small meal - I love those IDS protein tubes or an Isopure zero carb. It wont effect calorie burning as they both have none or 1 and it will give your stomach a coat. It also speeds up metabolism by giving your stomach something to do right off the bat without filling you.

Musclemom41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My fat burn stack!

At my age it takes some extra work to keep in shape. I have been using ThermoLean already and had great results then I threw in their T2 with it and have lost even more weight.....5 lbs. in 2 weeks!

Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justfit29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thermolean and T2

You dont want to take a creatine product with caffiene based energy products. That Thermolean and T2 work great together, I lost 4 inches off my waist taking them.

acsdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will it still work

Does the Thermolean and T2 only work with cardio? I do 5-6 days a week, alternating Weights and Cardio?

Will this work from what you all have experienced?

thanks
    A