Page 181 of 184 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,430 of 5504
    Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    i know RH is not that respected but ive sacked like $600 in to it in the last few months.

bought 4 shares of a company today & then put in a limit sell order for $.50 higher & a limit buy for $.50 lower.

im also looking in to whats really good to invest in rn if anyone know? i think REITs are supposed to good rn.
    EQIX is a REIT, I recently bought UVV and LEG, both can come back down near where I bought them.

Selling puts on DJT has been a money printer recently.

Gotta take what the market gives you.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    I bet you are an anxious emotional person lol.

If I wanted to buy PLTR, I would wait until ~$18, if it goes there, great but I'm not going to force a play.

The reality is, PLTR could go as low as ~$16-$15 before it makes a significant recovery and if you are buying at $21 then you have ~25% downside from what should be a fairly cheap price, I hope you have plans to buy at ~$18 and ~$16 if you are buying at $21. I think you are better off selling puts on it for now. Good luck <3.
    Bought calls instead 27$ strike may 17th for earnings 🙂

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just bought another $60k worth of tech stocks. Optimistic for earnings. Hope I don't die.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    Just bought another $60k worth of tech stocks. Optimistic for earnings. Hope I don't die.
    what did you buy?

just got some NVDA at 795 now it's like 785 5 mins later.

Have a buy order TSLA at 148 righ now.
    Last edited by thatsnarf; 04-19-2024 at 12:33 PM.

Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JFL if you aren't selling your hole to buy PLTR dip rn
    He/Him/Bro
    Let's go Brandon!!
    Spectrum crew
    Pureblood crew

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stockbruh View Post
    Bought calls instead 27$ strike may 17th for earnings
    Not a bad choice but I favor selling puts in these types of situations.

If it goes to $15-16 I would sell a put with a long exp and then buy.

I don't want to own PLTR right now so I'd sell put/buy call at $15.

Originally Posted by thatsnarf View Post
    what did you buy?

just got some NVDA at 795 now it's like 785 5 mins later.

Have a buy order TSLA at 148 righ now.
    I watch TSLA for put sells, targets are $146(hit today), $144(may come next week) and $137(I expect a bounce before it gets there so this target may be a little further out).

I'd buy TSLA at $120 to sell calls on if I have enough cash to cover it and every other stock I want to buy at that time.

I think the upside is to about $220, upper target is about $320 but I expect it to break the old ATH before it peaks.

Unfortunately, I think you will be ok lol, <3.

stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stockbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not a bad choice but I favor selling puts in these types of situations.

If it goes to $15-16 I would sell a put with a long exp and then buy.

I don't want to own PLTR right now so I'd sell put/buy call at $15.
    Why would you not want to own it? If this A.I. hype is real it’s only a matter of time till PLTR rockets like Nvidia

Why would you not want to own it? If this A.I. hype is real it’s only a matter of time till PLTR rockets like Nvidia
    I think the market can go to 2800-3300 and if it does then PLTR will be less than $15, it could go single digits, lol.

I prefer to buy stocks that pay me to own them and are stable enough to avoid a margin call when I take out a loan.

I don't like stocks that are unstable while not paying me for holding through possible turmoil and margin calls, I will buy these types of stocks if they are especially cheap, if the >5% dividend payers are not. TSLA is on that list but I see PLTR as much more risky than that. At least TSLA dominates its market PLTR has 2% market share.

I am bullish PLTR.

My upper targets are $34, $37 and $43.

There is a lot of upside there but I have div payers with more upside than that, they have less downside risk and they pay me to hold them.

I hope that helped.

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what did you buy?

Just got some nvda at 795 now it's like 785 5 mins later.

Have a buy order tsla at 148 righ now.
    Bought:

team
    meli
    sg
    sofi
    abnb
    pgny
    okta
    axon
    tost
    onon
    stne
    s
    docu
    twlo
    pypl
    u
    four
    nu
    snow
    veev
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    IMO today I would buy a bit of bitcoin and proxies like mstr, solana, tesla, pltr, sp500, and hold 50% cash in 5% returning account to be used on any further potential dips.

I’d keep an eye on Amazon, NVDA and amd, should any of those dip, buy buy buy!

And never sell unless something fundamentally changes with the company.
    as i sit here & type this NVDA is down -9.99% today. good call.

only thing i wish was that their dividend was higher.

EQIX is a REIT, I recently bought UVV and LEG, both can come back down near where I bought them.

Selling puts on DJT has been a money printer recently.

Gotta take what the market gives you.
    im probably about 3-4 months away from selling puts or anything that sophisticated.

props tho if you can make some loot doin it.

earnings report gets released from these on monday. prolly gonna do some homework on em.

VZ
    Verizon Communications Inc

TFC
    Truist Financial Corp

ACI
    Albertsons Companies Inc

ZION
    Zions Bancorporation

BOH
    Bank of Hawaii Corp

AZZ
    AZZ Inc
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

I think the market can go to 2800-3300 and if it does then PLTR will be less than $15, it could go single digits, lol.

I prefer to buy stocks that pay me to own them and are stable enough to avoid a margin call when I take out a loan.

I don't like stocks that are unstable while not paying me for holding through possible turmoil and margin calls, I will buy these types of stocks if they are especially cheap, if the >5% dividend payers are not. TSLA is on that list but I see PLTR as much more risky than that. At least TSLA dominates its market PLTR has 2% market share.

I am bullish PLTR.

My upper targets are $34, $37 and $43.

There is a lot of upside there but I have div payers with more upside than that, they have less downside risk and they pay me to hold them.

I hope that helped.
    Aren’t you boomers always saying don’t time the market? My cost average is 24$ so I’ve been trying to buy anything under that. I do agree this is an unstable stock in terms of price, I’ve been holding the past 4 years when that Arem guy or whatever his name is and that young Canadian kid was shilling it in here a little after IPO. So far I’ve only managed to break even but I still believe they will be one of the most important software company’s in the world in the next 2-5 years.I am looking to get into more dividend stocks like you, been eying O, reality income and already have 400 shares of BITO which has been paying crazy monthly dividends

Who is selling puts on TSLA?

Aren’t you boomers always saying don’t time the market? My cost average is 24$ so I’ve been trying to buy anything under that. I do agree this is an unstable stock in terms of price, I’ve been holding the past 4 years when that Arem guy or whatever his name is and that young Canadian kid was shilling it in here a little after IPO. So far I’ve only managed to break even but I still believe they will be one of the most important software company’s in the world in the next 2-5 years.I am looking to get into more dividend stocks like you, been eying O, reality income and already have 400 shares of BITO which has been paying crazy monthly dividends
    I'll try to get to this after market close.

as i sit here & type this NVDA is down -9.99% today. good call.

only thing i wish was that their dividend was higher.

im probably about 3-4 months away from selling puts or anything that sophisticated.

props tho if you can make some loot doin it.

earnings report gets released from these on monday. prolly gonna do some homework on em.

VZ
    Verizon Communications Inc

TFC
    Truist Financial Corp

ACI
    Albertsons Companies Inc

ZION
    Zions Bancorporation

BOH
    Bank of Hawaii Corp

AZZ
    AZZ Inc
    I wouldn't go long on VZ right now, it already made a big move up and my current target is somewhere around $35.

I wouldn't buy a put right now either since there isn't a lot of room to make money and there are better options.

I think the best option for this is selling a put.

NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't go long on VZ right now, it already made a big move up and my current target is somewhere around $35.

I wouldn't buy a put right now either since there isn't a lot of room to make money and there are better options.

I think the best option for this is selling a put.
    Abzu, are you still expecting S&P 500 to hit 4500 this year?

IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IcanEATyou View Post
    Noob trader here but I was sitting with a gold shop owner yesterday who said gold prices will go down next week.
    I just need to find the right entry since I'm still learning this
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Amazing how there’s nothing new under the sun, I was doing the same nonsense You’re doing right now in 2012, buying gold and listening to liars like Peter Schiff, all I had to do is buy 100 bitcoins and wait lol
    I guees it went pretty well for me at least.

Did me a good first successful trade made like $100
    would rate/ 10

passing out is an option, quitting is not

Sold puts and bought calls on TPR.

Originally Posted by NestBrah View Post
    Abzu, are you still expecting S&P 500 to hit 4500 this year?
    Still in play but we need to break 480 first and now we're back above 500.

NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NestBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sold puts and bought calls on TPR.

Still in play but we need to break 480 first and now we're back above 500.
    Yeah this market is resilient.

When do you think we'll hit the bottom?

I don't want to look silly lol.

The anwser is also complicated.

Which bottom? The short-term one or the long-term one? I told you the short-term top would be about 5250 and the long-term top should be about 5750, the short-term bottom should be 4400-4800 and the long-term bottom should be 2800-3300.

I don't want to look silly lol.

The anwser is also complicated.

Which bottom? The short-term one or the long-term one? I told you the short-term top would be about 5250 and the long-term top should be about 5750, the short-term bottom should be 4400-4800 and the long-term bottom should be 2800-3300.
    2800!? How do you see that happening?

Interesting - thanks for your response.

Might be at the bottom right now, despite being near ATH's. I think people underestimate how much god damn money was pumped in to the system over the past few years. With the trillions of dollars released, recession numbers may look exactly like ATH's.

That said, I'm still sitting on a good chunk of cash.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thatsnarf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bought:

team
    meli
    sg
    sofi
    abnb
    pgny
    okta
    axon
    tost
    onon
    stne
    s
    docu
    twlo
    pypl
    u
    four
    nu
    snow
    veev
    about 3k into each ticker?

got some TSLA @ 145 today
    NVDA @ 760 last week after the buy at 795

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IcanEATyou View Post
    I guees it went pretty well for me at least.

Did me a good first successful trade made like $100
    Congrats,

You know what you’re doing with Taxes?

if you held whatever you bought for less than a year, you’re going to pay short term capital gains, which is somewhere between 30 and 40%, in the future if you hold something longer, you will pay long-term capital gains, which is quite a bit less somewhere between 20 and 30%, to handle this, you can either send 30 bucks from the hundred that you made back to your bank so that you’ll be ready for IRS next time, or you can sell some Red position called tax loss harvesting to offset the profit you made, you would have to wait Two months, and then you can buy that position back if you want it,

because of the annoying situation with Taxes many people prefer to just do investing rather than trading, Warren Buffett style, you just don’t sell, this way you never pay any tax, when interest rates are low you can just borrow against your portfolio , I’m writing this novel here for you because I don’t want you to run into a situation that all new traders run into when you receive your IRS bill for the first time after a good year Lol

But anyway, Gold is a terrible investment, be careful, maybe do 10% of your portfolio in gold If you really love it for some reason, but if you’re not gonna invest in S&P 500, aggressive stocks like PTR, Tesla, on my conservative stock slack Amazon, and obviously bitcoin, with its proxies, You’re going to underperform the market quite badly. Everything, including S&P 500 has badly smoked gold over the long run.

about 3k into each ticker?

got some TSLA @ 145 today
    NVDA @ 760 last week after the buy at 795
    Yeah more or less. Some were around $7k and some around $1-2k. Probably an average of $3k per.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like pltr ceo said shorts that short great American companies deserve to be destroyed. So glad to see retards lose their money again.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stock market psychology is so interesting

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    How so?

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    can you really use it to your advantage if youre just wanting to do a couple small day-trades? im just trying to make a buck or two. made a few dollars buying then putting in limit sell & limit buy orders but investing psychology would be interesting asf.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can you really use it to your advantage if youre just wanting to do a couple small day-trades? im just trying to make a buck or two. made a few dollars buying then putting in limit sell & limit buy orders but investing psychology would be interesting asf.
    People's expectations of where the business is going tends to give a stickiness to the price that can give you a basis of judgement as to if stock will or wont bounce back etc..

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How so?
    In this case I was mostly referring to Tesla and price psychology, how $160 at the start of the year would have been horrendous but a move up to that level, which it was at 9 days ago, produces pure euphoria

The way people’s brains behave with prices especially is fascinating af

Page 181 of 184 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 ... LastLast