Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) DXX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

why go to nightclubs?

I've only been to a nightclub maybe 5 times and i can't figure out what the big ****en deal is.

I went again last night with a few old mates who "think" they enjoy it, and "think" its a good place to meet chicks, but i've concluded that nightclubs are a waste of time and money unless you actually enjoy dancing and wanna pick up desperate alcoholic slvts, who smoke, and pop ecstacy more often than i down a fish oil tab.

I watched a few of my mates dancing by themselves and it was obvious that they weren't really enjoying it, just doing it coz its a nightclub and thats what you do.

Last night i spent most of the night just sitting their watching other people pretend they were having a good time and had 3 girls (1 hot, 1 average, 1 old) come over and sit next to me and start talking to me (shouting into my ear). The problem is that its so ****en loud in nightclubs that holding a decent convo is a pain in the ass and by the time the hot one came over i was ready for bed and was pissed that i just paid $4.50 for a tiny bottle of water. grrrrrrrrrr

I'm a good looking guy and i'm wondering if i should try and learn to become a good dancer even though i don't really enjoy it, just so i can meet more chicks.

I've also realised that even if i meet a girl at a club, she could live miles away and it'd be a pain in the ass to organise dates and go meet her.

Also, i'm pretty serious about BBing, so i rarely drink, never get drunk, and can't go too long without food. So clubbing obviously doesn't fit well with my BBing lifestyle, and unless there's a good chance of meeting a decent girl who doesn't smoke/use drugs and get smashed several times a week, nightclubs are a total waste of time/money and will hinder my gains

and btw, i go to uni so its not like i don't meet enough girls

Main points

- don't enjoy dancing and the music they play at nightclubs, but i will learn to dance if i need to
    - rarely drink, need to eat every 3-4 hours otherwise i feel like ****
    - have no interest in girls who smoke/use drugs and like to get smashed multiple times a week

CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Clubs are just for one night stands. But do you really want someone from there?

I never go to clubs. Hate them. I stick to bars when I go out so I can play pool.

I'm in the same boat with drinking. Rarely do it. I'll sip on a bottle of beer for an hour or more.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Normally I find desperate females @ night clubs... if you have the courage to "spit game" at them or in other words get to know them as much as you possibly can within a few hours of the night, you'll most likely get sexors that very same night.

When I was in highschool, I was into bars and night clubs, then I just grew out of it. Never found a stable relationship and realized most women there are just lookin for a good time if you get my drift.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CNDWolverine View Post
    Clubs are just for one night stands. But do you really want someone from there?

I never go to clubs. Hate them. I stick to bars when I go out so I can play pool.

I'm in the same boat with drinking. Rarely do it. I'll sip on a bottle of beer for an hour or more.
    yeah, agreed.
    i feel the same way about parties, way overrated. the place always stinks and i always leave terribly hungry with my ears ringing.

as for drinking, i agree with you on this one as well. i'll have the occasional pint, but i never get pissed. i once got a little tipsy to see what it felt like and i didn't like it.
    personally, i prefer weed. i smoke it out of a water bong once a week with my friends; feels better than alcohol and it's much easier on the body - can even have health benefits when used in moderation.
    and an attack of the munchies is much easier to cope with than a hangover.

fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow you guys need to lighten up. maybe the club experience sucked because you were drinking water. one night a week of drinking will not kill your gains. if you are that serious about lifting i sure hope your getting paid for your body. believe me i am very strict on diet and lifting but once a week i like to go out and have some drinks with friends to let loose.
    short goal-8%bf before i turn 21 in may

CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fndiesel View Post
    wow you guys need to lighten up. maybe the club experience sucked because you were drinking water. one night a week of drinking will not kill your gains. if you are that serious about lifting i sure hope your getting paid for your body. believe me i am very strict on diet and lifting but once a week i like to go out and have some drinks with friends to let loose.
    Once a week I like to go to the comic shop and have a spending spree. To me that's more fun than a club can ever be.

2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CNDWolverine View Post
    Once a week I like to go to the comic shop and have a spending spree. To me that's more fun than a club can ever be.
    just out of curiosity, whats your background like?(how you grewup,where etc)

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fndiesel View Post
    IMO anything that requires getting piss drunk to be fun is not good.
    it's not about needing to lighten up at all.
    over the Christmas, one of my best friends got pissed up on abysinthe and vodka at a party and collapsed in the middle of the street at midnight. he was passed out, hypothermic and had pissed himself and vomited. an ambulance took him to the hospital, where he stayed the night. he woke up the next morning not remembering a damn thing, and he had a hangover that lasted almost a week.
    at another party i went to, everybody got extremely drunk and a massive fight broke out. people were stabbed with bottles; one girl got slashed in the face and passed out due to blood loss. the ambulance and police came; the girl was stitched back up, but has a big scar now.
    i also have a good friend whose family broke up due to his mother's alcoholism.

call me boring, call me dull, call me whatever you want - i couldn't care less. i hate alcohol. it's a poison. why do you think you get a burning feeling in your throat when you down a spirit? why do you think you get a hangover the morning after a night of heavy drinking? because it poisons and dehydrates your body. it also raises estrogen, kills brain cells, liver cells, kidney cells and causes stomach cancer.
    and it's extremely addictive - when abused it can be more addictive than heroin in some people. seriously, in terms of relative addictivity some doctors consider alcohol to be ever so slightly higher than heroin.

i've heard of people who have ruined their chances with girls they like because of drinking - they go and call her a slut, or go and make out with other girls etc.

i'm all for having fun, but i personally find drinking to be a disgusting habit.
    that's why i only smoke weed. compare weed to alcohol. how many people have died from an overdose? which is more likely to provoke violent behaviour? which is more likely to cause a car accident?

Matt of the Mad Variety MadMattUK's Avatar
    MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    over the Christmas, one of my best friends got pissed up on abysinthe and vodka at a party and collapsed in the middle of the street at midnight. he was passed out, hypothermic and had pissed himself and vomited. an ambulance took him to the hospital, where he stayed the night. he woke up the next morning not remembering a damn thing, and he had a hangover that lasted almost a week.
    at another party i went to, everybody got extremely drunk and a massive fight broke out. people were stabbed with bottles; one girl got slashed in the face and passed out due to blood loss. the ambulance and police came; the girl was stitched back up, but has a big scar now.

call me boring, call me dull, call me whatever you want - i couldn't care less. i hate alcohol. it's a poison. why do you think you get a burning feeling in your throat when you down a spirit? why do you think you get a hangover the morning after a night of heavy drinking? because it poisons and dehydrates your body. it also raises estrogen, kills brain cells, liver cells, kidney cells and causes stomach cancer.
    and it's extremely addictive - when abused it can be more addictive than heroin in some people. seriously, in terms of relative addictivity some doctors consider alcohol to be ever so slightly higher than heroin.

i've heard of people who have ruined their chances with girls they like because of drinking - they go and call her a slut, or go and make out with other girls etc.

i'm all for having fun, but i personally find drinking to be a disgusting habit.
    that's why i only smoke weed. compare weed to alcohol. how many people have died from an overdose? which is more likely to provoke violent behaviour? which is more likely to cause a car accident?
    yeh i totally agree with that

kinda reminds me of the song by the streets - irony of it all

clubbing is boring, they dont attract my type of people. the places are uncomfortable, the people are full of **** or only start talking to you when they get rat-assed its overpriced and theres too much unecessary trouble.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ii'm all for having fun, but i personally find drinking to be a disgusting habit.
    that's why i only smoke weed. compare weed to alcohol.
    nice backward logic.
    whatever you have to tell yourself.

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go because I'm an alcoholic.....well seriously I haven't been to a club in months, damn I need to get out more.
    NBA and NFL superfan

Originally Posted by niiick View Post
    nice backward logic.
    whatever you have to tell yourself.
    lol, do you disagree with me then? you think alcohol is better for you than pot? that's retarded.

g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10) g_washington is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yup I agree with you guys. I dont like nightclubs. I dont drink and am not interested in pulling a slut, so what do they have to offer? Unfortunately here in England, going clubbing is really popular so all my friends go like every week, so I go clubbing now and then just to hang out with them.

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I WISH I could take a slut home with me. I hate clubs for all the reasons listed above, plus the fact that most women go there just to cock tease the guys.

Its much more about trying to appear more sexy than her friends, getting some of that much-valued attention, getting all dressed up, dancing just to feel stupid, etc. than it is about meeting anyone for any purpose -- for women, I think.

Hence, going there if you don't like to dance or drink is a form of torture for most guys. Sure, some guys will get lucky, but for the other 99% of us? Torture.

COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use to like goin to clubs and drinkin alot and hookin up with sl*ts. But now I am older and some what wiser, I hate the loud music, the desperate sl*ts that have been around, the dumb ass guys that think they are cool as it gets and smelling like youve smoked 80 packs of cigs! Almost forgot, all the fake people!
    REPUBLICAN

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont go clubbing either.

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I go to a big 10 university and find that I have better luck at the library than at night clubs. At my school everyone goes to the library, its a huge hang out place, and a better place to meet girls. Unlike night clubs you can have a conversation, and you know that they live nearby.

For picking up girls library> Night club.
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Meh, who says most who go to night clubs want to pick up girls? I like just heading down pissed with mates, seeing whats happening and seeing people I haven't seen in a while.
    Hai guise.

taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10) taimos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go to www.myspace.com/iwasacubscout

one of thier songs is called i hate nightclubs
    therapy is the opiate of the middle class

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Trappy
    Meh, who says most who go to night clubs want to pick up girls? I like just heading down pissed with mates, seeing whats happening and seeing people I haven't seen in a while.
    yea same ^. This thread is depressing.. it makes drinking in bars/clubs sound like crap - I find it hella fun

Originally Posted by SteR- View Post
    yea same ^. This thread is depressing.. it makes drinking in bars/clubs sound like crap - I find it hella fun
    expensive too.
    i bought a 500ml bottle of cider at a party once and it cost me ?3.
    and pounds are to us what dollars are to you - could you imagine spending $3 on a pint of cider?
    with these prices my friends usually end up spending in excess of ?20 in one night of partying, just on drinks.
    it's a fukking rip-off.

-SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by COOP1 View Post
    ...smelling like youve smoked 80 packs of cigs!
    LOL, i hate that too.
    those places always stink of sweat, cigarette smoke and booze - it's nauseating. it really sticks to your hair and your clothes too. and there's always broken glass and a mixture of different alcoholic liquids on the floor.
    not to mention the queues and the fact that you can't move from one area to the other without bumping into someone.

i too detest the phoniness of the people there. the girls always seem to have their 'bitch shields' up, because they're guarding themselves from the drunken scumbags that always approach them.

LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJM9000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    expensive too.
    and pounds are to us what dollars are to you - could you imagine spending $3 on a pint of cider?
    with these prices my friends usually end up spending in excess of ?20 in one night of partying, just on drinks.
    it's a fukking rip-off.
    Thats why you pre-game before you head out. Its a ton cheaper that way, cause all you have to do is maintain the buzzzz!!

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    expensive too.
    it's a fukking rip-off.
    I'm from the UK too and I know how precious the pound is .

I barely ever drink in clubs.. only 1-2 pints at most because yea, they're too expensive. We always just drink at pubs/bars beforehand where the drinks are cheaper and then head into a club late at night.

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)

Reps from a fellow non-drinker. I'm content to live and let live, so if people want to drink, that's their business (problem?). BUT.... the one thing I can't stand is some idiot telling me how "cool" it is to drink and that I should do the same so I can be as "cool" as him.

I have an idiot of a 2nd cousin who almost did some serious prison time because of his multiple DUI's. Luckily for him, he was allowed to do house arrest at his sister's house.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

Originally Posted by Ex-Terminator View Post
    Reps from a fellow non-drinker. I'm content to live and let live, so if people want to drink, that's their business (problem?). BUT.... the one thing I can't stand is some idiot telling me how "cool" it is to drink and that I should do the same so I can be as "cool" as him.

I have an idiot of a 2nd cousin who almost did some serious prison time because of his multiple DUI's. Luckily for him, he was allowed to do house arrest at his sister's house.
    yeah, i'm the same.
    i've seen too many horrible things to want to get involved in drinking.

ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ]

the doctor that put nicotine and alcohol above heroin can suck my cock! i bet hes never even done heroin. **** that ****!

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, i hate that too.
    those places always stink of sweat, cigarette smoke and booze - it's nauseating. it really sticks to your hair and your clothes too. and there's always broken glass and a mixture of different alcoholic liquids on the floor.
    not to mention the queues and the fact that you can't move from one area to the other without bumping into someone.

i too detest the phoniness of the people there. the girls always seem to have their 'bitch shields' up, because they're guarding themselves from the drunken scumbags that always approach them.
    Just a heads up, there is no smoking allowed inside public places... not even bars, unless you're outside on the balconies..