Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Devin459 View Post
    As much as I hate libtards and think that the majority of them are low class, low iq cancer of society..

I have to say; They seem to have way more of a spine than pretty much every conservative out there. I mean most conservatives just bitch and moan as our freedoms and the very fibers of what our country once stood for are slowly ripped apart; but liberals fight for what they believe in, no matter how retarded and illogical their beliefs may be.

Most conservatives are old fat boomers that wouldn’t have the energy to walk up and down a street protesting/rioting and they damn sure wouldn’t ever initiate a “civil war” even though they always talk about it in their close circle of friends. The conservatives that are younger tend to just drive around town with trump stickers/flags, let’s go Brandon stickers and that’s about it.

It’s sad to say it, but it’s true. Liberals are winning the war on the destruction of America and society as a whole and there’s really nothing that anyone is going to do about it, until/unless they start turning on each other.
    Yea I get heat for saying this all the time. Liberals are insane and illogical, but they own it. "Conservatives" are closet homos and losers. They'll talk tough but never do anything. I always use the example of parents crying and whining about schools forcing their kids to wear masks, but still send their kids to school wearing masks. They just complain and then get cucked little by little. They do nothing. They lose. Hence the name "conservacucks or cuckservatives." I stopped saying I was conservative because of it. I just say traditionally minded now because I don't want to associate with the conservative cuckery. I mean their main party voices are jewish warhawks, gay guys and pro gay queers, and beta men. The hypocrisy is palpable.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is not legal what Democrats are doing, to harass a judge. Biden though refuses to enforce the law and stop the intimidation of justice Kavanaugh. Hope none of the conservative justices are murdered. If that happens though I can imagine the Democrats will be happy it happened. Hope conservatives support justice Kavanaugh during these frightening times.

"Democrats gleeful at the harassment of Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...kavanaugh.html

Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    It is not legal what Democrats are doing, to harass a judge. Biden though refuses to enforce the law and stop the intimidation of justice Kavanaugh. Hope none of the conservative justices are murdered. If that happens though I can imagine the Democrats will be happy it happened. Hope conservatives support justice Kavanaugh during these frightening times.

"Democrats gleeful at the harassment of Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...kavanaugh.html
    its the jewish attorney general that refuses to do his job. we really dodged a bullet when mitch stole that seat. LMAO

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you got fully BTFO in those abortion threads the other week

You're an actual dick sucker

Please kill yourself

Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol good. **** that dude. He can travel outside the state to eat. Not one judge that voted to overturn Roe v Wade should have a feeling of comfort in their lives. I hope they hate and fear waking up every morning, wondering what is going to happen to them.
    "An injury to one, is an injury to all. Workers of the world, unite!"

https://www.iww.org/

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't understand, isn't the restaurant a private property? If so, just have the idiots harassing people forcibly removed. Maybe I have the story wrong, but I also didn't read the article.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    Honestly a terrible judgement.

Does he think the US is suddenly going to join the most primitive nations on this, or does he not and not care about the burden this procedural error will cause
    it wasn't a terrible judgement, you just never actually read any of the decisions or the dissents. If you had, you'd realize it was the correct decision. Regardless if you're pro abortion or pro choice, this was the correct LEGAL decision to be had. Codify it or have the states handle it. That's how the country was founded. Not on some justices legislating from the bench.

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I don't understand, isn't the restaurant a private property? If so, just have the idiots harassing people forcibly removed. Maybe I have the story wrong, but I also didn't read the article.
    It is... issue is that no restaurant owner/manager is going to do that, as they'll then have the mob on their asses harassing their business/patrons daily.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He is overweight and should not be eating out.

Police standing outside of his home, wasting more tax dollars.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isn’t the OP like 5’9? Lol

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    This has been happening for all sort of politicians for years, and with you being in falls church, i assume that you would have heard about it on the local news.
    A group or "mob" finds a politician (Mitch) and will enter the restaurant and make it so uncomfortable that they pack up and leave.
    Brett lives in Chevy Chase md and a pic is floating around with 8 cops positioned on his lawn.
    it is the new norm with crazies from both sides now.

just look at that nut in Japan yesterday.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eac1005 View Post
    LMAO misccels mad at boyo Brett having to face consequences. What a bunch of returdlicucks. Fukn LMAO.
    Face consequences? Tards like you are going to turn me from pro-choice to anti-abortion, I swear. Like Ruth Bader Ginsburg I agree the Roe case was always a chit dependence for federal abortion rights. It never had any Constitutional backing. Congress, including ones with super majority Dem advantage had 49 years to pass a federal law but have always been more worried about their next election cycle than passing a federal abortion rights law.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    This has been happening for all sort of politicians for years, and with you being in falls church, i assume that you would have heard about it on the local news.
    A group or "mob" finds a politician (Mitch) and will enter the restaurant and make it so uncomfortable that they pack up and leave.
    Brett lives in Chevy Chase md and a pic is floating around with 8 cops positioned on his lawn.

Is it really normal on both sides now, or are the vast VAST majority of these instances being carried out by people on one side of the political spectrum?
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Harrassing a Supreme Court judge seems like a very smart, well thought out move.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    That would mean missing the nightly tucker Carlson show

That ain’t happening
    Or work since they tend to have jobs and whatnot.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Harrassing a Supreme Court judge seems like a very smart, well thought out move.
    Lol, this.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Is it really normal on both sides now, or are the vast VAST majority of these instances being carried out by people on one side of the political spectrum?
    I have not counted, i was at the gym, but if you have a link i will gladly review it.
    i just know rabid anger began a long time ago and i have seen many examples of it, where do you think the "karen" thing started?

in the famous words of Karl Rove, they are all fair game!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by Messier_Object View Post
    Lol good. **** that dude. He can travel outside the state to eat. Not one judge that voted to overturn Roe v Wade should have a feeling of comfort in their lives. I hope they hate and fear waking up every morning, wondering what is going to happen to them.
    What were the details of Roe v Wade? What part of their decision do you deem unconstitutional?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

My point was, how does the restaurant just not handle someone who is there to harass others? I can understand outside, but inside?

I hear about it all the time, and it doesn't help that the Johnny Depp thing happened here too. I just tune it out.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.