Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just realized that i cant be monogamous (srs thread)(epiphany)(dating 9/10 hbb pics)

Joined a new gym in january and saw this 9/10 ridiculously hot girl on the first day, find out that she has like 50k followers on instagram, she has tiktok, you know the typical generation z dream for young girls. Fast forward 4 months and we are seeing each other. Picture below, could post hundreds but dont want misc detectives ruining my life:

Surprisingly, she is willing to delete her social media and all that bull****. Told her all the typical **** that i post here on the misc about everything and somehow she understood and agreed on how toxic it is, and apparently shes willing to move on from that to more important things like a healthy relationship and etc.

Shes smart, insanely hot (perfect big ass on an LTC waist and shape), beautiful face, etc. Sexually we are a perfect match (may be a bit of a redflag since im a freak lol)

Yes, sounds like im bragging, maybe i am, but the point of this thread isnt that. I always saw myself as a man of integrity and that someday id be able to settle down, have a traditional family, kids, private school, WITHOUT needing to fool around outside of the marriage. Never considered myself to be a person that falls weak to their natural instincts.

But lately i cant take the though out of my mind of fuking other chicks. Im perfectly happy with new girl but even then i cant see myself just fukin her for the rest of my life. Hot young women look at me and flirt with me everywhere i go (no EOD), and makes me wonder how the fuk could a man with those kind of options possibly be monogamous? When girls give me those eyes, i cant help myself to not picture them naked on my bed. Last week we were at a crowded bar, i was clearly with her, holding hands and ****, and i locked eyes with some LTC brunette on another side of the bar, she gave me the eyes. Half an hour later and this girl gets behind me, we are back to back, and shes grinding on me while im facing my girl, it was very crowded so it didnt really look weird, but i knew what she was doing and i think it was hot as fuk...

On top of that, there's always the thought of "sloots gonna sloot", and i know it most likely its just my turn with current girl, nothing else. She claims to be sure but we all know how human beings are, things can change in one day.

So basically my options are either stay single and slay HBBs as long as i can, or marry someone and be a cheater just like anybody else. What do?
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's called self control boyo. If you want a family learn it and if you don't want a family there's no reason to tie yourself down
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post

So basically my options are either stay single and slay HBBs as long as i can, or marry someone and be a cheater just like anybody else. What do?
    Whatever you want. I'm on the side of staying single, but that's my personal preference due to personality (value simplicity, peace of mind, my personal space and time, being on my own program, etc etc etc).

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bet you could, maybe you just are not ready. Or not.

There are legitimate biological reasons why we feel this way.

you are not limited to being single or a cheater. There is some middle ground there. You just have to find like minded partners.

There are a lot of “free” people in this world and a lot of good looking females are in that community.

Don’t let society tell you you have to live a certain way man. Find the life you want and fuggin do it.

I just recommend brutal honesty with yourself and anyone you get involved with. If the truth results in you losing a thing, you never actually had that thing to begin with anyway.

Good job at posting pics. on r/c. take notes misc.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Whatever you want. I'm on the side of staying single, but that's my personal preference due to personality (value simplicity, peace of mind, my personal space and time, being on my own program, etc etc etc).
    Translation: Im broke. j/k

OP, comes down to priorities and generally during the course of living life, they change.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just date gals who agree to be exclusive with you but you don't agree to be exclusive with them

i've done it twice and i look like i was created by a mad scientist in a lab
    Make Europe Germany Again

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    It's called self control boyo. If you want a family learn it and if you don't want a family there's no reason to tie yourself down
    Yeah, self control plays a part, but its easy to ask for self control when you arent in my shoes. I feel like most men on my shoes just fake their way trough life instead of owning up to the fact that they cant be monogamous.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Translation: Im broke. j/k

OP, comes down to priorities and generally during the course of living life, they change.
    I dont think thats how our biology works. Pursuing hot fertile women is a priority all the way till a man has no more test in his balls, thats what ive learn about human beings trough the years.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Then let her go. She's too good for you.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are self-destructive.

Assuming she is legit making changes and has no red flags.

Think clearly and carefully about both: a) is she really a serious consideration for relationship that might become marriage-children; b) are you sabotaging yourself by ruining what could be a great opportunity for family and children, maturity and growth, etc.
    “DDSF1 is the worst, most insufferable jew, worse than Netanyahu, worse than Soros” —Wincel (circa late 2023)

Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get these thoughts too sometimes... and I feel like it stems from something deeper in our psyche. My last gf was a fantastic girl, cute and was loving till the end first gf I ever ended on such mutual grounds but again like you said those intrusive thoughts sometimes creep up and I'm like... why?
    Misc Photography Crew
    Sony a7iii - Sigma 35 1.4 art series.

PC Master Race, i7-13700k, EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra

|Minnesota Vikings||Boston Celtics|

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look OP, you are a mexican Chadenrique, just follow nature and remain polygamous. The standard situation is that you marry a classy woman that you have kids with and smash other women outside marriage. (Of course you already knew this but need the misc to give u confidence)

You were not designed to live a boring life, so dont

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Wait, so she will forego making easy money, like just showing herself on social media and collect easy cash - just to be with you?
    Huge if true..
    she wont, social media whores NEED the validation and attention. At best she will turn off her profiles for 6 months and be back once The novelty of dating OP wears off

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's almost if the miscers are dysfunctional even when they've got it good.

Only a small percentage of people have good relationships here.

lol at taking advice

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    You are self-destructive.

Assuming she is legit making changes and has no red flags.

Think clearly and carefully about both: a) is she really a serious consideration for relationship that might become marriage-children; b) are you sabotaging yourself by ruining what could be a great opportunity for family and children, maturity and growth, etc.
    Im not self-destructive. Im not scared of taking the next step. Its just human nature, i can be monogamous, i just dont know whats the point and if i want to.

Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    Look OP, you are a mexican Chadenrique, just follow nature and remain polygamous. The standard situation is that you marry a classy woman that you have kids with and smash other women outside marriage. (Of course you already knew this but need the misc to give u confidence)

You were not designed to live a boring life, so dont
    Yeah, thats pretty much what everyone in my position does. Never saw myself as that type of guy but i guess im just another dude after all.

Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    It's almost if the miscers are dysfunctional even when they've got it good.

Only a small percentage of people have good relationships here.

lol at taking advice
    Its easy to judge man, but it takes some monk-like mentality to be able to ignore women giving you the sign, women that 90% of men can only dream of even talking to let alone jizzing inside them. Unless youve had that happen to you, you cant really judge.

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like a pretty poverty lower body in that pic but it might be the angle
    You're a phаggot

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You got it the wrong way round G.

It's actually weak for a man TO BE monogamous.

Any high value man can and should smash several different women (and still keep your main girl).

Don't let societal rules brainwash you into monogamy and go against your biology.

Since the dawn of human time, high value men have always had more than 1 girl.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its easy to judge man, but it takes some monk-like mentality to be able to ignore women giving you the sign, women that 90% of men can only dream of even talking to let alone jizzing inside them. Unless youve had that happen to you, you cant really judge.
    She's willing to delete socials so you should be able to not smash Randoms in exchange is what I'm seeing

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Wait, so she will forego making easy money, like just showing herself on social media and collect easy cash - just to be with you?
    Huge if true..
    You dont need 50k followers to make easy money. Rich old guys in Mexico offer women on the street huge sums of money just for a sugar baby type of relationship, women can make 10x as much from that than what they can get from ads and ****.

Some are smart enough to understand that some things are more valuable.

VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VSVP84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Getting older, I began thinking more with my post-nut mind. As in, what happens after I nut? Cause that's what's most important.

Will she be chill to be around everyday?
    Does she have an income/network to tap into?
    How will she age?
    Are her friends bad influences?
    Natural motherly instincts?

These are the questions I try to think about if something more serious is developing. Then when someone new comes along, and the above qualifications are met, it's more of a safe bet to cheat. If you get caught there's someone better already on your arm.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Meh she looks 7/10 absolute max being generous.

Anyway you’re not married yet so just stay single and date casually.

Don’t get married until you are mature enough to stay loyal.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, self control plays a part, but its easy to ask for self control when you arent in my shoes. I feel like most men on my shoes just fake their way trough life instead of owning up to the fact that they cant be monogamous.
    I realize this is the misc but I'm not some loser who wifed up the first girl to give it up to me lol. Yeah sometimes I want to bang a random but it isn't worth what I would lose. If you don't feel that way then maybe monogamy isn't for you. Don't lie to yourself though most men, even ones with options, would still rather have a family.

We actually have a couple older miscers who make a good litmus test for this:

Who's life would you rather have Flex's or Gordon's? Both seem to have it nice but Flex has a family and Gordon has more freedom/money.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vikes723 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Meh she looks 7/10
    stopped reading here.
    Misc Photography Crew
    Sony a7iii - Sigma 35 1.4 art series.

PC Master Race, i7-13700k, EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra

|Minnesota Vikings||Boston Celtics|

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    You got it the wrong way round G.

It's actually weak for a man TO BE monogamous.

Any high value man can and should smash several different women (and still keep your main girl).

Don't let societal rules brainwash you into monogamy and go against your biology.

Since the dawn of human time, high value men have always had more than 1 girl.
    Yeah, im fully aware of that. In todays society you cant really be open and honest about that. I consider myself a top 5% kind of guy, but to openly get away with that id have to be a top .01% or something like that, where the woman goes "okay yeah makes sense fuk it".

So most likely it still is either lie about other women or stay single.

Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    She's willing to delete socials so you should be able to not smash Randoms in exchange is what I'm seeing
    Probably, but her deleting her social media doesnt do anything for my biological urges of creampie'ng other women.

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How old are you and the chick?

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    /thread.

Just like anything else. Many bad options or choices in life that you don't take even though they would be enjoyable at the time.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

I realize this is the misc but I'm not some loser who wifed up the first girl to give it up to me lol. Yeah sometimes I want to bang a random but it isn't worth what I would lose. If you don't feel that way then maybe monogamy isn't for you. Don't lie to yourself though most men, even ones with options, would still rather have a family.

We actually have a couple older miscers who make a good litmus test for this:

Who's life would you rather have Flex's or Gordon's? Both seem to have it nice but Flex has a family and Gordon has more freedom/money.
    I do want a family. I want kids. My parents are getting too old and id want them to meet their grand kids.

I just feel like every guy in my shoes goes for both options lol. Have the traditional family while having other chicks on the side. Never thought of myself as a hypersexual person that cant stay in control of his desires but lately, as im reaching my prime, the attention im getting is way too intriguing.

Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    How old are you and the chick?
    30 and 23.

GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hot girls get boring.

You got to find a way to do both family and sloot.

It’s not easy I have a chilanga baby momma.

Relarionships lol

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have always maintained the opinion that being a man whore ... or just a whore... is perfectly acceptable as long as you are honest with yourself and dont attempt to hide it behind this false wall of moral's...potentially disrupting others well being who dont agree with the lifestyle.

basically... if you know you are going to slay cawk wallet's indefinitely dont get in any LTR / marriage with another who expects loyalty.

Simply find another degenerate or.... stay single and be happy.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Joined a new gym in january and saw this 9/10 ridiculously hot girl on the first day, find out that she has like 50k followers on instagram, she has tiktok, you know the typical generation z dream for young girls.

Surprisingly, she is willing to delete her social media and all that bull****.
    I don't believe this unless you were a 1 out of a million turbochad like a movie star.