beasty.t. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how many calories should i shot for if i am cutting?

hi, i am 15, 6'2 about 16% bodyfat at 106 kg. i am not that active apart from the wieghts and early morning cardio.

this is my workout:

day1: chest, triceps
    day2: back, biceps
    day3: sholdiers
    day4: legs
    day5: chest,back repeat but targeting more on definition
    day6: traps and crapy muscles like forearms and abs

any more infomations just ask and i will answer when i can.

any USEFUL help will be reped!

Registered User canibalistic_js's Avatar
    canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What exactly is your cals now? subtract 500 from it every week until you can't take it any more and have to lead. Try to keep your protein while you are cutting 1gm per pound of body weight. While keeping your protein lean stick with shakes as your main meals and small portions of chicken and plain rice or potatoes all plain. Then are you US domestic or UK?

i was tacking in 1800 but that was working but a bit to fast and i also had like no energy, that last question i didn't understand

Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Syn1371 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    basically for cutting your going to have to be burning more calories than you are ingesting

with your cardio, there is a certain formula (can't think of it atm, use the search tool on the main website and you should be able to find it easily) to keep your bpm so that you can optimally burn fat without burning muscle

your also going to want to keep that protein to 1gram per lb of lean body mass, with your carbs, i would say 6 low carb days and 1 high carb day (someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've even thought about cutting)

and that should be about it, good luck with your cut
    3 scoops of jack3d and I can change a spare without a jack or a tire iron

4 scoops of jack3d...... you remember what happened to japan?

I rap bach!

thankz alot

nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Syn1371 View Post
    basically for cutting your going to have to be burning more calories than you are ingesting
    Pretty much the foundation of losing weight. From what i've learn is that you should convert your goal weight to lbs, multiply it by 15 and thats the amount of calories you should try to get in.

i.e if you want to be 80kg then calorie intake should be:
    80kg = 180lbs*15 = 2700 calories.

Slowly go down to 2700 calories (if you are eating more than that) and aim for roughly 250g to 500g weight loss per week as anything more than that could mean muscle is being lost as well.
    to quote a friend "Dolor ad tempus manet, superbia autem ad aeternitatem"

Registered User canibalistic_js's Avatar
    canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canibalistic_js has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't really agree with a lot of what the common belief on what works and what doesn't. Its impossible to determine what calories you need to be at unless you know what your at now. So post up like that last few days of what you ate and I'll have a gander.

Also, when you are dieting its best to not go longer than 2 hours with out eating in between meals have a double shake 50-100 grams of protein. you meals should be like 1 cup of rice and 2-3 chicken breasts, with tabasco and a little salt. Their is ample info on this site for cutting. When you start subtracing calories be sure its not frm protein but only veggies and starchy carbs (grains, rice, pasta. When you take away drop like 100 grams of strachy carbs a day and go with out for a day or so then load with like 5-600grams of potaotes for a day then deplete again.

Also, what about a good thermogenic from some of the online supp shops, so many, so cheap, how can you go wrong? Cardio is another key to lose fat%

While doing this don't listen to stupid formulas, look at yourslef in the mirror and be honest with yourself, take pics and post em up it keep you pumped.
    Its not the law just another opinion.

www.bbforums.com

pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pat07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2400 Calories more or less. Don't forget refeed days
    Serge Nubrets Training Routine ->
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=12870019&postcount=243

I rep back

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I try to get in as many as possible while cutting. Last thing i want is too few calories.