Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Jesus as an anarchist has always interested me. I have many friends of the far left anarchist type who are big into Jesus, Radical Christianity, Tolstoy and all that.

“The kingdom of God does not come with observation... for indeed, the kingdom of God is within you” - Luke 17:21

Pretty much taking out all institutions and hierarchies in one blow.

Alternative translations suggest he could have said “the kingdom of heaven is amongst you/amidst you”, and was talking to common folk, so he essentially said the revolution will happen amongst The People.

“The meek shall inherit the earth” essentially means “seize the means of production” lol.

‘Far left anarchist’ makes NO sense to me at all. I consider myself Anarcho libertarian and I am far from being a leftists. In fact I am so right winger I make my white conservative friends blush.

Real anarchist want zero gubmint (and yes i understand zero gubmint is pipe dream). So ‘anarchist’ who promote leftist ideals are usually closet commies. And I hate commies. And commies hate Jesus.

So it makes no sense.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Boom. I’m a Christian and ‘Christian’ statists are the worst. Because they worship the state before Jesus.

Jesus was an anarchist. That’s why gubmint and religious institutions murdered him.

Marxists and leftists in general hate Christians as a whole because these commies know Christianity teaches NOT to worship men and ideologies that are not inline with Christianity.

I don’t worship gubmit gas or money like someone accussed me of.

I do worship weight lifting but I’ll tell you I give thanks every time I get to squat and dead lift and EAT because you can’t lift and not eat.

I don’t believe in stealing only defending.

People are gonna see as hyperinflation sets in, the trucks that deliver thier food are costing over 1,000 to fill up.

Lol at clowns who think they don’t need oil.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ‘Far left anarchist’ makes NO sense to me at all. I consider myself Anarcho libertarian and I am far from being a leftists. In fact I am so right winger I make my white conservative friends blush.

Real anarchist want zero gubmint (and yes i understand zero gubmint is pipe dream). So ‘anarchist’ who promote leftist ideals are usually closet commies. And I hate commies. And commies hate Jesus.

So it makes no sense.
    The big difference between right and left anarchism is whether the person believes that private property is emergent from the natural state of man.

Right-anarchists think that private property is natural, so in an anarchy of course it would exist and market mechanisms would provide services for the current responsibilities of the state. Given the historical success of the market at providing goods and services when demand exists, this isn't unreasonable.

Left-anarchists believe that private property can only exist through the actions of the state, so it would not exist in an anarchy. Instead, communist mechanisms would take up the responsibilities of the state.

So the idea is that the best way to achieve and maintain anarchy is by abolishing private property and establishing an economy based on mutual aid. Not that reasonable.

As I see it libertarian/anarchism is a spectrum.

Libertarian Lite: Less immoral forms of tax (land value increment, negative externalities)

Libertarian Medium: The charging of fees at the point of use for state functions; Donations.

Libertarian Max: What taxes?

Libertarian Mad Max: What government?
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What if I told you big pharma is already working bio chemical ‘jabs’?

Coincidence? I think not.
    Would not surprise me.

lol. I am sure some do. But most are against drug or alcohol use, straight edge and all that.
    Ha. Pot for some gets the rationale that it is spiritual, so might skate as a drug.

So it makes no sense.
    Leftist anarchist sounds a bit redundant.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Registered User ghostdivision88's Avatar
    ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So did it work?

has the Russian war machine been brought to its knees by more "tough economic sanctions"?

how about those jets that were supposed to be delieved? 30 crappy jets that putin doesnt even care about and they still cant deliver them. pathetic...

NATO still cant work up the balls to deliver a few planes. theyre just cowering in fear, trying not to make Russia mad

did they forget about a little thing called Mutually Assured Destruction?

all i see is grandstanding and virtue signaling. no action or anything of substance whatsoever.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...ews&li=BBnb7Kz

JTBNY
    Liberal source.

“oil companies are sitting on many leases is "a fair point." But she said "this consistent war on fossil fuels" by the Biden administration has made the petroleum industry naturally gun-shy to spend significant resources to ramp up production.

"Whether it's the Keystone pipeline, reducing the ability for permitting, for the leasing on federal lands, there's just a number of ways that it's constantly hit at fossil fuels, particularly natural gas," she said. "So it sends a signal to the markets that there is not certainty within the government. If you're in that business, why would you (invest) with the amount of risk you're talking about?"
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 03-11-2022 at 06:09 PM.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostdivision88 View Post
    So did it work?

has the Russian war machine been brought to its knees by more "tough economic sanctions"?

how about those jets that were supposed to be delieved? 30 crappy jets that putin doesnt even care about and they still cant deliver them. pathetic...

NATO still cant work up the balls to deliver a few planes. theyre just cowering in fear, trying not to make Russia mad

did they forget about a little thing called Mutually Assured Destruction?

all i see is grandstanding and virtue signaling. no action or anything of substance whatsoever.
    I agree....

the enacting of a no fly zone was marginally coward of us (America)

turning down Poland and not reimbursing them with jets was despicable and full blown cowardly...

Putin is so far into Biden's head it's depressing !

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Leftist anarchist sounds a bit redundant.
    Anarchism is a broad term across many ideologies but it was literally coined by leftists. The debate between reds (Marxists) and blacks (anarchists) was the core debate in Communist circles about 120 years ago. The Marxists won on the ground, by virtue of actually taking over Russia and China, while the blacks never managed to seriously attempt to.put their ideas into practice.

ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I agree....

the enacting of a no fly zone was marginally coward of us (America)

turning down Poland and not reimbursing them with jets was despicable and full blown cowardly...

Putin is so far into Biden's head it's depressing !
    im a little confused on some points

ok... the No Fly Zone. what does that mean exactly?

obviously its a war zone so i wouldnt expect anyone but the Russians and Ukraine to have any jets in the sky over Ukraine.

what does it mean that they have enacted a no fly zone? is the US just telling other countries it just cant fly over Ukranian airspace?

who has the authority to say who can and cant fly over Ukranian Airspace?

and i dont really understand the deal with Poland either. i was under the impression that Poland has these jets and was going to give them to the Ukranian airforce to use. why does Biden have a say in this at all?

wtf...

jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Virtue signaling at a national level lol

It’s a basic commodity, someone’s always gonna buy it

Enjoy that warm fuzzy at the gas station, dream of Zelensky’s cawk, ur not helping anyone hahaha

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

obviously its a war zone so i wouldnt expect anyone but the Russians and Ukraine to have any jets in the sky over Ukraine.

what does it mean that they have enacted a no fly zone? is the US just telling other countries it just cant fly over Ukranian airspace?

and i dont really understand the deal with Poland either. i was under the impression that Poland has these jets and was going to give them to the Ukranian airforce to use. why does Biden have a say in this at all?

wtf...
    I should have said the refusal to enact a "no fly" zone was marginally coward of us.

bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bingpwr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

wtf...
    My guess is that if the US enacts a no fly zone in Ukraine (with Ukranian Support) and Russia uses jets to bomb Ukraine, the US has to intervene and attack any planes that goes into the no fly zone.
    That's why once you're in the game, you're in it for life.
    -DJAuto

Originally Posted by bingpwr View Post
    My guess is that if the US enacts a no fly zone in Ukraine (with Ukranian Support) and Russia uses jets to bomb Ukraine, the US has to intervene and attack any planes that goes into the no fly zone.
    bingo...

just like we did to protect the Kurds in Iraq..

the fact that Ukarain didn't pay thier dues (financially) to be protected is (as an American vet) embarrassing..

Putin as of this moment is making the U.S look like a "super bitch" and not a "super power" !

jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The NATO/Russia confrontation has been war-gamed relentlessly

It always ends with nuke’d cities and a billion dead

Play stupid games…

If you want to enforce a no fly zone, you need to ensure Russian aircraft cannot fly, and that Russian ground-based radar and anti-aircraft facilities that cover Ukraine, which are on Russian and Belarusian soil, can’t shoot down your planes.

If you want to set the nuclear war doomsday clock to 11:59pm, by all means, go ahead and advocate for a no-fly zone, limited or otherwise.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IMO, from the opinions I have listened to, a No-Fly Zone would escalate the war, even though still a proxy war, because it would rapidly change the landscape and give Ukraine a huge advantage, especially against the 40-mile Russian convoy and everywhere. It is what Putin perceives and fabricates and not what our war experts think about war strategy. Putin does not play by the rules and he will be as brutal as it takes to win.

The thousands of Russians who have already been killed were intentionally expendable.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I should have said the refusal to enact a "no fly" zone was marginally coward of us.
    ok...so if the US HAD enacted a no fly zone that would mean that they are telling the Russians we are not allowing you to fly through Ukranian airspace.

and they would have to enforce that no fly rule through the use of their own fighters or surface to air missles.

but they dont want to sign up for that commitment because they are scared Russians will intepret that as meddling and launch nuclear weapons??

yeah thats weak as ****. they pretend to be the world police acting like they actually have the authority to impose a no fly zone where ever they want then not even having the balls to actually do it? lol. what a joke

if the Rusians launch nukes...FIRE BACK!! what is complicated about this? is Brandon so old he cant remember that the US has nukes too?

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    IMO, from the opinions I have listened to, a No-Fly Zone would escalate the war, even though still a proxy war, because it would rapidly change the landscape and give Ukraine a huge advantage, especially against the 40-mile Russian convoy and everywhere. It is what Putin perceives and fabricates and not what our war experts think about war strategy. Putin does not play by the rules and he will be as brutal as it takes to win.

The thousands of Russians who have already been killed were intentionally expendable.
    Fuk conceding Ukrain !

That's where I'm at

ok...so if the US HAD enacted a no fly zone that would mean that they are telling the Russians we are not allowing you to fly through Ukranian airspace.

and they would have to enforce that no fly rule through the use of their own fighters or surface to air missles.

but they dont want to sign up for that commitment because they are scared Russians will intepret that as meddling and launch nuclear weapons??

yeah thats weak as ****. they pretend to be the world police acting like they actually have the authority to impose a no fly zone where ever they want then not even having the balls to actually do it? lol. what a joke

if the Rusians launch nukes...FIRE BACK!! what is complicated about this? is Brandon so old he cant remember that the US has nukes too?
    This is the norm when two nuclear powers are confronting one another.

Throughout the Cold War, the US and Soviets avoided overt, direct conflict with each other, and for good reason.

This is the norm when two nuclear powers are confronting one another.

Throughout the Cold War, the US and Soviets avoided overt, direct conflict with each other, and for good reason.
    except Russia is actually doing something.

while the US sits by... more impotent than an 90 year old man taking birth control pills.

making a big show of "condemning" amd Grandstanding and virtue signaling. talking big but actually not doing a damn thing to back up that big talk

except Russia is actually doing something.

while the US sits by... more impotent than an 90 year old man taking birth control pills.

making a big show of "condemning" amd Grandstanding and virtue signaling. talking big but actually not doing a damn thing to back up that big talk
    What do you think NATO should do? If NATO forces directly engage Russian forces, what comes next will eclipse the war in Ukraine entirely.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I agree completely. I was speaking in generallizations when I should have spoken directly to the currupted "leaders" who organized the Crusades.
    Aahh OK, reading in the context you intended, not how I'd interpreted it, it makes sense and I agree with your whole post

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Not me. I am way too uninterested in being right to split hairs.

Consider this: Of all the wars in which religion seemed to play a significant role, how many of them would have still occurred even if there was no such thing as religion?
    I nor you can't answer that - we simply don't know. I'd have to ask was it the men who corrupt religion or religion who corrupted men to seek more power to convert the heathens under the guise of religion. I think religion was used (and is still being used) as a sword and shield. A sword to attack others to make them see the way of some god, and a shield to say they are righteous in doing so.

Also leaders might use religion to gain money and power but those fighting the fight (boots on the ground) are fighting for the cause - which is spreading their beliefs, IMO. But you make good points.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post

“oil companies are sitting on many leases is "a fair point." But she said "this consistent war on fossil fuels" by the Biden administration has made the petroleum industry naturally gun-shy to spend significant resources to ramp up production.

"Whether it's the Keystone pipeline, reducing the ability for permitting, for the leasing on federal lands, there's just a number of ways that it's constantly hit at fossil fuels, particularly natural gas," she said. "So it sends a signal to the markets that there is not certainty within the government. If you're in that business, why would you (invest) with the amount of risk you're talking about?"
    This I understand but also the push globally to lessen the dependence of oil is doing this too. Why would companies invest in new wells when most countries who buy oil are investing heavily in EV etc. This explains the market. Oil company execs are also sticking it to those who are making the push, too. I'm not letting them off the hook either.

But you make a good argument on the prices and our current goober in the oval. When DeSantis wins in 2024 we will get to test that theory
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The big difference between right and left anarchism is whether the person believes that private property is emergent from the natural state of man.

Right-anarchists think that private property is natural, so in an anarchy of course it would exist and market mechanisms would provide services for the current responsibilities of the state. Given the historical success of the market at providing goods and services when demand exists, this isn't unreasonable.

Left-anarchists believe that private property can only exist through the actions of the state, so it would not exist in an anarchy. Instead, communist mechanisms would take up the responsibilities of the state.

So the idea is that the best way to achieve and maintain anarchy is by abolishing private property and establishing an economy based on mutual aid. Not that reasonable.

As I see it libertarian/anarchism is a spectrum.

Libertarian Lite: Less immoral forms of tax (land value increment, negative externalities)

Libertarian Medium: The charging of fees at the point of use for state functions; Donations.

Libertarian Max: What taxes?

Libertarian Mad Max: What government?

Ok. Then yes. I agree with you in this.

I am in the right side for sure.

Natural rights at God-Given. Private property is an extension of our labor. Genesis talks about capitalism in this regard. How Joseph became wealthy and he was blessed with gold and silver and ox. So ox signifies labor. Silver was and still is money. And gold symbolizes wealth preservation.

Jesus would be a right anarchist. He was all for helping people. But difference was he did not promote socialism to help other. He clearly said stealing is wrong. And stealing thru taxation is what supports socialist programs. Jesus was a voluntarist.

Great discussion.
    This above all..

What do you think NATO should do? If NATO forces directly engage Russian forces, what comes next will eclipse the war in Ukraine entirely.
    If NATO said “Russia. Okay. We will stop expanding and Ukraine will not be a member”

None of this would have happened.
    This above all..

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Important to remember that Soviet Doctrine was to employ tactical nuclear weapons on key strategic points as an essential part of their overall strategy. the Soviets believed that employing small tactical nukes in Europe would NOT lead to a strategic exchange. Of course, NATO doctrine requires a full strategic response to the use of any nuclear weapon anywhere.

A tournament of lies
    Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline
    Last edited by eomrat; 03-12-2022 at 09:10 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our governor is implementing an emergency gas tax credit.

It may not last long I mean I only heard a month, by then gas will be close to 10 a gallon.

I know you rich guys don’t care........

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... And stealing thru taxation is what supports socialist programs.
    Don't forget about roads and bridges and schools etc., and your favourite; programs for the 'there but for the grace of God' unfortunates.

Ok. Then yes. I agree with you in this.

I am in the right side for sure.

Natural rights at God-Given. Private property is an extension of our labor. Genesis talks about capitalism in this regard. How Joseph became wealthy and he was blessed with gold and silver and ox. So ox signifies labor. Silver was and still is money. And gold symbolizes wealth preservation.

Jesus would be a right anarchist. He was all for helping people. But difference was he did not promote socialism to help other. He clearly said stealing is wrong. And stealing thru taxation is what supports socialist programs. Jesus was a voluntarist.

Great discussion.
    I tend to think that Jesus was in many ways, a proto-anarchist of sorts. Many of his messages and sermons seem to portray a certain anarchist flair, in that he seems to be relatively against most institutions of hierarchy, has a much different sense of justice, and was undeniably a revolutionary.

I would say the anarchism in the bible tends to begin and end with christ. Because, no matter how much evidence there is to suggest that christ was anarchistic, the rest of the bible seems to negate this message. Even the rest of the New Testament (after the gospels) seems to go against this initial message, in that Paul seems to try and normalize all christians into a hierarchical institution and it ends with an apocalypse where God acts out his vengeance on humanity. Both seem contrary to the original (anarchistic) message of christ concerning hierarchy and justice.

If NATO said “Russia. Okay. We will stop expanding and Ukraine will not be a member”

None of this would have happened.

If "NATO-expansion-provoked-us-to-invade" is the case then when/if Russia successfully annexes Ukraine it will get four new existing NATO countries at its borders instead of one potential one.