Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lifting in the morning, cardio at night?

I was sitting around eating and I had an idea.

I do my lifting in the morning (8:00). It has the lifting then a a little bit of HIIT (about 10 min).

I was wondering what effect another cardio session at night would be. Has anyone tried it? Whether you've tried it or not, do you think it's a good idea?

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It could be used if the cardio at night if low intensity
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do it ... it works ... more fat gets burned ... your energy levels are not spent before your lift (during the morning as compared to later after cardio) ... I would give it a try!

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's how I do it.

Mon, Wed, Fri. lifting in the morning
    Tue, Thurs, Sat HIIT in the morning

Every late afternoon before dinner (some time within 4pm-6pm) I do a moderate 30 minute cardio session (average HR at 80%, but also with a sprint or two thrown in).

The main reason I double up though is because I sit at a computer the rest of the day at work so I need the additional session to get my activity.... and usually I'm more than ready for it by the end of the work day.

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My energy level generally sucks in the morning so I'm testing light cardio in the morning (kinda wakes me up) and lifting around 6-7pm.

clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) clintwinz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can always benefit from more cardio especially if your trying to lose weight. and thanks for the response on my swim question i appreciate all the help i can get. i normally swim twice a day and it rips me up pretty good so i would defeintly say more cardio will have its advantages

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like to lift in the morning... that way there are less people in the gym to see how weak and pathetic with the free weights I am.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531