Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

30 years old sloot is really giving me a hard time

Am I really that desperate ?

30 yo sloot I met online : we had our first date last week-end and it went pretty well although there was no physical contact.

I invited her for a second date scheduled for tomorrow, to have dinner at a fancy restaurant. She accepted.

However I can't reed the sloot properly :

-She's giving quite blatant signs of disinterests : slow replies, replying with dumb emojis like "������������" , can't entertain a discussion and falls asleep in the middle of one without saying "good night".
    -I've got her on whatsapp and she did not even bother to have a profile pic.
    -2 days can go without contact of any sort from her end unless I reach out to her.

Question for the veteran misc : What does she want and why keep on accepting my invites when she clearly is not that interested ?

Just to give you some context : she got out of a relationship 6 months ago and she clearly stated that she's not looking for someone to date but for a husband : so no longterm dating, she expects the guy to put a ring on it after 6 months of dating (muslim girl but probably not virgin smh...)

Wut do ?

I don't want to waste my time, energy and ressources on multiple dates only to get rejected without as much as a kiss.

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fancy restaurant for 2nd date for a sloot showing no interest? Ay ay captain.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The good thing to do for society is ignore these women and let them live the rest of their life alone

But you just gotta give her the dick and she'll start bugging you day and night

Sloots can't think into the future and only do what they feel like, so if shes feeling lazy she isn't gonna think "I should really text him so he thinks I gaf" shes just gonna sit on the couch and eat cookies and watch youtube reality TV

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Invite her over instead

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CityJaeger View Post

30 yo sloot I met online : we had our first date last week-end and it went pretty well although there was no physical contact.

I invited her for a second date scheduled for tomorrow, to have dinner at a fancy restaurant. She accepted.

-She's giving quite blatant signs of disinterests : slow replies, replying with dumb emojis like "������������" , can't entertain a discussion and falls asleep in the middle of one without saying "good night".
    -2 days can go without contact of any sort from her end unless I reach out to her.

Question for the veteran misc : What does she want and why keep on accepting my invites when she clearly is not that interested ?

Just to give you some context : she got out of a relationship 6 months ago and she clearly stated that she's not looking for someone to date but for a husband : so no longterm dating, she expects the guy to put a ring on it after 6 months of dating (muslim girl but probably not virgin smh...)

Wut do ?

I don't want to waste my time, energy and ressources on multiple dates only to get rejected without as much as a kiss.
    I paid for a fancy dinner when I was 19 once... Never again.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ass pound her sister or one of her friends.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You only went on one date, going on the second... WTF do expect from her? You guys barley know each other.

She's acting normal and you're acting weird. You're putting WAY too much stock into someone you barley know.

Disregard everything she tells you she wants or expects. Woman have no idea what they want, and usually want the exact opposite of what they say.

Relax and slow down a little bit. You have your 2nd date set already. There's not much to do except to keep in touch a bit until the date.

Just go at your own pace, and have her fall in line with you, not the other way around.

After this 2nd date, you have to have her over at your place for the 3rd.

Women have the power up until you bang them. Once you bang them, you own them are now in control of establishing a relationship or not.

HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HokieBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is wrong with you? I don't casually text girls until like 4th date+. Before that it's just "Hey wanna hang Saturday" and whatnot
    *honkpilled crew*

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Personally I'd go for someone else. I don't have the attention span for a girl who goes days between messages. But at least she probably isn't a sloot if she's decent in person.

It seems like you know what her situation is. If you like her and want to wife her in 6 months, go for it. It doesn't sound like you're going to get laid after the next date though.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wut do ?

1. dis a white bish or no?
    2. why u do dinner on second date like a simp beta cuck? "fancy" dinner? u really dun goofed.

CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    You only went on one date, going on the second... WTF do expect from her? You guys barley know each other.

She's acting normal and you're acting weird. You're putting WAY too much stock into someone you barley know.

Disregard everything she tells you she wants or expects. Woman have no idea what they want, and usually want the exact opposite of what they say.

Relax and slow down a little bit. You have your 2nd date set already. There's not much to do except to keep in touch a bit until the date.

Just go at your own pace, and have her fall in line with you, not the other way around.
    You're probably right brah. I'm used to sloot showing me signs of interests so when one acts aloof it tends to piss me off a bit.

Although deep down I'm pretty convinced that I'm nothing more than a distraction or a rebound to her. Her last breakup is still quite fresh, I doubt she's ready to jump back in the pool this early.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    I paid for a fancy dinner when I was 19 once... Never again.
    Lol, I pay for plenty of fancy dinners. But it's because I want to eat and get drunk at a nice restaurant. Not because I want to impress the girl. As soon as you start treating her like a princess is when she begins acting up. She's just there to provide me entertainment in exchange for me paying for her meal.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I've been noticing some things about you lately <her name>... Are you disinterested in doing this? Or are you just trying to phuck?"

Report back.

Yes, approaching it like you've been doing it is a waste of time.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Originally Posted by HokieBrah View Post
    What is wrong with you? I don't casually text girls until like 4th date+. Before that it's just "Hey wanna hang Saturday" and whatnot
    It's 2022 brah : texting is free. If you don't have a sloot blowing your phone everyday or so then you're doing something wrong.

She's not even the hottest girl that I've ever dated. (interest level above 50% for sure because she passed the physical test). I'd say she's a 6,5 or 7ish with some good make-up.

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lmao at trying to jester max a glowless 30 year old.

Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    Just lmao at trying to jester max a glowless 30 year old.
    Pussy hyper inflation.

I Have to chase glowless 30 years old sloots just to get a chance.

I'm pretty sure that she has plenty of options at that.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -who turns down a fancy free dinner?
    -shes 30 years old... better than sitting at home doing nothing

You're giving too much for someone who hasnt earned it

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    please tell me you are not going to pay the full bill at the fancy restaurant
    *****North East UK Crew*****

LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know you're calling for advice from "veterans" but I figured I'd throw in my 2c...

Am I really that desperate?
    Apparently.

I don't know if taking a girl who's being hot and cold out to a fancy dinner is a good idea. Why are you willing to drop so much cash and have a date in a stuffy environment with someone who doesn't even seem interested in conversation? Why not go do something cheaper and more informal like ice skating or something? Like l2ambo, been there and fuk that.

She's giving quite blatant signs of disinterests : slow replies, replying with dumb emojis like "������������" , can't entertain a discussion and falls asleep in the middle of one without saying "good night".
    In my limited experience, this is a huge red flag. If a girl is into you, she's not going to take ages to reply, and she'll actually entertain conversations with you because she wants to get to know you and has some level of respect for you. That said, I think it's best to keep texting to a minimum in the beginning. Do you guys have interesting conversations in person, or is she withdrawn then as well?

This is another massive red flag, dude. Don't even know what else to say. Would you marry her after 6 months? If not, then I don't know why you're even wasting time with her. From everything you've said she doesn't sound interested.

Based on how little interest she seems to be showing, I would say just cut your losses. I think you usually have a good idea of whether or not a girl is into you after a date and some conversation. I don't see the point in trying to invest in a girl that seems so disinterested, and her marriage anxiety just sounds like a disaster in waiting.

You can do better, dude. srs.
    Last edited by LordBroly; 02-10-2022 at 03:39 PM.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This seems like textbook: she enjoys the attention and the backup plan but isn't super interested in you.

I think if you put your best foot forward and a girl still isn't that interested, it's best to cut it off sooner rather than later. As long as you're not getting in your own head and doubting yourself or being bitter, because then that's also a you problem.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Free meal
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd try to get laid or just move on with my life.

Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    I'd try to get laid or just move on with my life.

Doubt it will go to second or third base before date 6 or 7 : at least if she's wife material I don't expect her to give up the pussy so easily.

I'll go for the kiss Saturday and if she rejects me I'll move on.

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The guy before you probably wasted a lot of her prime years and got a lot of free/cheap sex and she's mad that he got off the hook so easy and now she's going to take it out on you.

If you are 31 and legit have the physique in your avi you don't have to tolerate this B.S. for one second, but something makes me think you are a glutton for punishment and kind of like it.

Do what makes you happy OP.
    Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 20 years if you're still here postin' in hhhnnnggg threads, beggin' for mod reps, and braggin' about whales you harpooned from POF, I'll f'in kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll f'in kill ya. You got somethin' none of us have, and you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be red, and I'll still be a socially awkward/FA. And that's all right.

BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you treating her to a fancy dinner on the second date? Just go out for drinks.

Also you sound pretty needy, once you've got the date set you don't need to keep checking in with her for chats and saying "good night". She's said she's up for seeing you again and it's only been one date...

Registered User TimeTravelerBro's Avatar
    TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tyrone out here trying way too hard. Smash and pass the sloot for playing mind games with you

She clearly isn't wife material

ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like she’s just stringing you along

Do one of the following:
    Go NC
    Fuk her
    Be direct about what she’s doing
    Or quit being a bish and take it as it is
    Bulgarian Split Squat Crew
    Still say P H A G G O T Crew
    No Fap Crew 2013
    Fap Crew 2015
    Neg anyone that responds to AutismSpeaks or DustinTheMan Crew

Originally Posted by TimeTravelerBro View Post
    Tyrone out here trying way too hard. Smash and pass the sloot for playing mind games with you

She clearly isn't wife material
    Maybe she is, albeit a bit too old to my taste.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doubt it will go to second or third base before date 6 or 7 : at least if she's wife material I don't expect her to give up the pussy so easily.

I'll go for the kiss Saturday and if she rejects me I'll move on.
    bruh I learned in my hundreds of first dates that if a girl doenst kiss you on the first date she is either not interested or has issues not worth dealing with. If you didnt kiss her you looked like a chump.

She sounds like she probably has lots of issues and is going to be very stressful to date and I don't see what your goal is here. Does she have anything super interesting about her or are you just simping because shes not a sloot and looks hot and gave you attention?
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is she Morrocan?