big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Brahs who've been to SPAIN and CROATIA GTFIH! Need some advice for vaca (REPS) (SRS)

Planning on going on a trip to Spain this Summer with the boys. I went 2 years ago to Croatia (Split and Hvar) and honestly it was the perfect destination brb amazing food, the main club Central on the island was jam packed with tons of hotties, a good mix of your usual sloots travelling europe from australia, UK, etc. and also a lot of higher class chicks from Italy, spain, Croatia, etc. The food was good, super easy to get around, wasn't cheap but wasn't crazy expensive either. Some nights we ate out at the nice restaurants in the old city, other nights we would eat pizza at the hostel, then go out for a pub crawl, the bars and streets were absolutely jam packed full of ppl our age, then we'd hit the clubs after. It was pretty casual, and at the clubs nobody really got bottles, it was more about the party/dancing etc. We stayed at a hostel for 1 week and an airbnb for another week. Renting a boat was easy/cheap, islands were fun, etc. The island party off of Hvar was insane, crazy shows going on stage with the DJ, chicks were easy to talk with.

Now I'm considering the following places: Barcelona, Ibiza, Majorca, Marbella, Malaga.

I'm thinking Barcelona is kind of like Croatia (complete guess, correct me if I'm wrong), in the sense that it's a major destination, tons of pub crawls and bars that turn into clubs, etc. Marbella seems like the Miami of Spain (also guessing), where you need to buy bottles and stay at a nice place to meet hot chicks, Malaga similar. Can be cool with that, as long as we know in advance. Ibiza is a 24/7 party island, with Majorca maybe the same. Which ones would be most similar to Croatia (Split and Hvar?)

Which places would you recommend to go this Summer? Kind of already deciding to go to Barcelona as our first destination, so we can actually see some cool things (buildings, culture, etc.) and then hit up 1 maybe 2 other places to get wild.
    *take sip of water after every set crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ibiza is trash & touristy
    Majorca is not really for a lads drinking holiday
    Malaga is trash
    Barcelona is a big city plenty to do
    Marbella is posh

GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by buwbs View Post
    Malaga is trash
    Marbella is posh
    This.

Also, stay out of the Iberian southern coast during winter. Nothing to do or see there.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Barcelona+ Malaga imo

Went a few years back and it was awesome. Both have tons if history, food and beautiful girls. Stayed in an Airbnb at the top of a mountain in Malaga, 180 deg views and a fuking pool hnnnnggggggg fuark

big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buwbs View Post
    Malaga is trash
    Marbella is posh
    Damn, is Ibiza really that bad? What if you go to the best places and parties, isn't it pretty top notch partying? And Majorca not for a guys trip, you mean it's more like a romantic place you go with a girlfriend? Aight at least Barcelona sounds like a safe bet so far haha

Originally Posted by GODself View Post
    This.

Also, stay out of the Iberian southern coast during winter. Nothing to do or see there.
    Yeah it would be July or August

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Barcelona+ Malaga imo

Went a few years back and it was awesome. Both have tons if history, food and beautiful girls. Stayed in an Airbnb at the top of a mountain in Malaga, 180 deg views and a fuking pool hnnnnggggggg fuark
    Nice, down for Barcelona now for sure. What was Malaga like, was it like pub crawls and bars, or more popping bottles in clubs?

++ Positive Crew ++

olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ibiza is good if youre rich.

Mallorca? Is a cheaper ibiza lots of young people filled with english german dutch people going on drinking vacation.

Barcalona is chill more but more for couples i think.

buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you'll enjoy ibiza at $3k minimum spend beach clubs or ushuaia idk same with Marbs

Majorca is a nice place probs more for family's and casual pub crawls i wouldn't expect any thrilling parties

idk what type of hbbs your after but i prefer easy hot cheap ones lol

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Barcelona looks nice.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't compare to Croatia, I've never been. Barcelona has a big international club culture, for sure. Also, if you get sick of the main tourist scene around La Rambla, you can slide down to some very different spots in Barceloneta. I only found that neighborhood my last day there and wished I'd had more time with it. Also vaguely remember there being a university with some odd-angled streets that had some great daytime stuff around it nearby, too, but looking at a map, I can't place it.

Granada has a great social scene as a university town and is worth visiting for its own sake, but in the summer it's probably pretty quiet without the students. Just one of the most beautiful small cities in the world, IMO. Everybody should see the Alhambra once even if they have to go a little out of their way for it, and spend a night walking around the pubs drinking beer and eating old-school tapas.

Overall, I think I like Andalusia over Barcelona, just personal preference, but I haven't been to Marbella. I understand it's expensive relative to Malaga, and touristy, but that's fine if you're just looking for clubs. I did visit Malaga, Miami isn't a bad comparison. A lot of British expat influence, kind of felt more like a resort. Seville is a real city and very beautiful, but I'm not sure about a club scene there. I was mostly chilling in rooftop bars to enjoy the weather before I headed home, they were all busy with good energy.

Enjoy yourself. Spain is really cool.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Any brahs got any more advice? Confused AF right now lol everyone has their own experience so makes it confusing

++ Positive Crew ++

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Barcelona is a cool city. If bars / clubs / tourists are more your thing, then you will really enjoy La Rambla.

While inland, we really enjoyed Madrid. Still lots of night life, but had much more culture

Valencia was OK. Tons of culture and history, but we were only there a couple days on our way to Ibiza.

Ibiza was a let down. Trashy / touristy / zero culture, and just a big vapid feel to it.

By far our favorite place is San Sebastián. Amazing food, amazing tapas bars, fun night life, and gorgeous. Number one place I recommend to folks who ask about where to go in Spain.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was just in Barcelona a few weeks ago. It was ok(obviously not the right time to be there with Covid and cold weather), but honestly I don't even think it would be that great in Summer. Kind of just a big tourist trap. I'll try it out again sometime when it's better weather, but my expectations aren't super high. Could be a decent place to live for like 2-3 months where you could start making connections, but right now the general vibe was off.