Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Why he gotta tell the people that had their businesses and livelyhoods destroyed aboot yur dumbass comments?

Haha! Tommy Dude, do u ever reread the crap u type? C'mon Man.
    haha you make zero sense Charlie. Go back to bed.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I see 1/6 as a bunch of idiots taking self incriminating pictures, because they were pissed at the outcome of a undeniably strange election year. I wouldn’t be surprised if many/most of the bad actors were undercover fbi cia etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is later discovered as it has been in the “kidnapping plot” of stretchin Gretchen in MI. I support peoples right to protest, especially with all the nonsense in the election; PA now saying the mail in ballots are unconstitutional etc. I don’t support wrecking $hit in protest, so I’m no cheerleader for 1/6. Things where damage occurred should be prosecuted, but feel it was overplayed by the media. At the same time in the summer of 2020 entire neighborhoods were burning from rioters and looters that received support from political “leaders” on the left, even help bailing them out and bussing them in. This country, or at least the vocal minority are all out of their fuking minds.

I hope people get more energized and organized to protest the bull$hit covid nonsense coming from this pathetic excuse of an administration, like they are in Canada.

I've never felt more proud to be Canadian. What? It's a very moving illustration.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    haha you make zero sense Charlie. Go back to bed.
    I dig, Tommy. U play your game and I'll play mine, but just know that I still love u, brother.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm surprised "Sleepy Joe" could stay awake during the thing really. I mean, I have a 2 year old nephew that makes more sense to me than our president.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I dig, Tommy. U play your game and I'll play mine, but just know that I still love u, brother.
    Tommy and Chazzy bros for life……

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I see 1/6 as a bunch of idiots taking self incriminating pictures, because they were pissed at the outcome of a undeniably strange election year. I wouldn’t be surprised if many/most of the bad actors were undercover fbi cia etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is later discovered as it has been in the “kidnapping plot” of stretchin Gretchen in MI. I support peoples right to protest, especially with all the nonsense in the election; PA now saying the mail in ballots are unconstitutional etc. I don’t support wrecking $hit in protest, so I’m no cheerleader for 1/6. Things where damage occurred should be prosecuted, but feel it was overplayed by the media. At the same time in the summer of 2020 entire neighborhoods were burning from rioters and looters that received support from political “leaders” on the left, even help bailing them out and bussing them in. This country, or at least the vocal minority are all out of their fuking minds.

I hope people get more energized and organized to protest the bull$hit covid nonsense coming from this pathetic excuse of an administration, like they are in Canada.

Also: on thread topic, give zero fuks about Biden calling a reporter a SOB. Probably the most lucid thing I’ve heard come out of his mouth in years.
    HAHAHA!!! This freedom meme is epic. The Canadian version of the Mercahn 'No Step on Snek'. Brilliant.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

The outcome of this Can\Am trucker convention will be interesting.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I think we both agree that one of the consequences of polarized politics in which two teams take opposite stances on every issue is that pretty much any accusation of hypocrisy against one side can be levied against the other side with the positions swapped, so I don’t see much point getting into that.

As far as the comparisons with the rioting during the summer of 2020, in my opinion, they are missing the point of why what happened at the capitol was disturbing. It is not because of the number of people involved, or the level of violence, or the amount of property damage caused. It is because it was incited and tacitly supported by the President of the United States and had the aim of forcing Congress to overturn the results of a democratic election in favor of the President.
    I believe the bold is debatable. I don't want to debate it, but if the bold was a fact, then the former president would have been the first to be charged.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I believe the bold is debatable. I don't want to debate it, but if the bold was a fact, then the former president would have been the first to be charged.
    You can debate it I guess but Trumps goal was to overturn the election. He said it himself and used the word "overturn" since it seems his sycophants have claimed that wasn't the aim here. Whether you believe it was by show of force outside the Capitol to "convince" Pence or members of Congress to do it, the outcome was the same. How on earth any of my fellow Americans are OK with this is boggling.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lectoral-count
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    You can debate it I guess but Trumps goal was to overturn the election. He said it himself and used the word "overturn" since it seems his sycophants have claimed that wasn't the aim here. Whether you believe it was by show of force outside the Capitol to "convince" Pence or members of Congress to do it, the outcome was the same. How on earth any of my fellow Americans are OK with this is boggling.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lectoral-count
    I said I wasn't going to debate it. But, I don't know of anyone who was or is ok with what happened on Jan 6. Has anyone here said that Jan 6 was ok? I guess one of the issues is whether Trump himself organized the Jan 6 crowd specifically to over-turn the election as a show of force. Did Trump want violence after the crowd obviously out of hand?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL,

All you guys need to get some training in and forget about this nonsense.

Hillary and gang cried declaring election was fraud and did whatever they can to overturn Trump.

Trump does the same.

On and on we will go.....

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The outcome of this Can\Am trucker convention will be interesting.
    It's now a global movement.

Keep prepping. The supply chain will get worse. But the pain 'caused' by the Freedom Convoy is necessary to reclaim the Freedoms Humanity as lost to the globalist scumbags. The media will blame the truckers. What else is new. But those who are enlightened enough know the Truth.

Let Freedom Reign
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

I said I wasn't going to debate it. But, I don't know of anyone who was or is ok with what happened on Jan 6. Has anyone here said that Jan 6 was ok? I guess one of the issues is whether Trump himself organized the Jan 6 crowd specifically to over-turn the election as a show of force. Did Trump want violence after the crowd obviously out of hand?
    I think there were enough people that thought 81M for Biden was a bit far fetched and were a bit upset. Justice Roberts came out and said that he was afraid of riots if things got overturned. Jan 6 was minor compared to the rioting by the Left that would have taken place if the election was deemed fraudulent. Both sides need to regroup as all we have right now is a sh*t show.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 01-31-2022 at 08:55 AM.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    It's now a global movement.

Keep prepping. The supply chain will get worse. But the pain 'caused' by the Freedom Convoy is necessary to reclaim the Freedoms Humanity as lost to the globalist scumbags. The media will blame the truckers. What else is new. But those who are enlightened enough know the Truth.

Let Freedom Reign
    The media is saying the reason for the convoy is to protest icy roads that are dangerous.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know tons of current and former supporters of Trump. I only know one couple that think 1/6 was ok. And those two are full on Q nutters. I also know tons of people who call themselves liberals and I don't know a single one that wants "CRT" taught to infants or wants to "destroy America" or whatever the hell people think liberals are doing.

Political type people have a tendency to speak in absolutes to the point that they just become ridiculous. Anytime someone starts a sentence with:

Conservatives think.....
    Liberals think....

I immediately know they are about to spew nonsense.

From what I can tell, a good many of you are forming your opinions about 1/2 the people in our country based off what you watched on cable news or read on the internet. That seems really dangerous to me. It also seems miserable.

Maybe it is super different where some of you all live, but everywhere I have ever lived I have found that the vast majority of my neighboors didnt give a rats ass about all this stuff folks screech about on the internet.

I think we are being manipulated into hating one another; not by evil Jewish bankers or the Illuminatii, but by an algorithm.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I know tons of current and former supporters of Trump. I only know one couple that think 1/6 was ok. And those two are full on Q nutters. I also know tons of people who call themselves liberals and I don't know a single one that wants "CRT" taught to infants or wants to "destroy America" or whatever the hell people think liberals are doing.

Political type people have a tendency to speak in absolutes to the point that they just become ridiculous. Anytime someone starts a sentence with:

Conservatives think.....
    Liberals think....

From what I can tell, a good many of you are forming your opinions about 1/2 the people in our country based off what you watched on cable news or read on the internet. That seems really dangerous to me. It also seems miserable.

Maybe it is super different where some of you all live, but everywhere I have ever lived I have found that the vast majority of my neighboors didnt give a rats ass about all this stuff folks screech about on the internet.

I think we are being manipulated into hating one another; not by evil Jewish bankers or the Illuminatii, but by an algorithm.
    Well I base my “Liberal” narrative judgement on those I’m surrounded with. My wife is a far left Native professor as well as all her friends being Libs. They all love CRT and think the White Fragility book by Robin DiAngelo is the Bible.

Of my conservative friends 1-6 I don’t think has ever come up in a conversation we just don’t discuss politics much where my Lib circle is all about the politics and vaccines.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Conservatives think.....
    Liberals think....

Agreed and good post.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Conservatives think.....
    Liberals think....

The burning of cities and riots are real.

I lived 10 minutes from Baltimore city during the Freddy Grey riots.

Sure no one in my area gives a chit about anything, until it affects them..........

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I base my “Liberal” narrative judgement on those I’m surrounded with. My wife is a far left Native professor as well as all her friends being Libs. They all love CRT and think the White Fragility book by Robin DiAngelo is the Bible.

Of my conservative friends 1-6 I don’t think has ever come up in a conversation we just don’t discuss politics much where my Lib circle is all about the politics and vaccines.
    You live in an incredibly small bubble.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Each and every person who makes excuses is OK with it. They say it themselves by calling it a "tourist visit" etc.

IDK he planned and promoted the event, he riled them up with lies (and they are lies proven in every single court case), told them he was marching with them, and then sat back while it happened despite pleas from those in his circle to do something. Then over the weekend he literally laid out his plans for 2024 where he wants to issue pardons to those who did all of this and THEN explicitly said Pence could have overturned the election. He doesn't think things through because knowing that the GOP is uber cool with this plan maybe Harris decides the 2024 election to be fraudulent because of voter suppression and does what Trump wanted Pence to do. Bet people will care then.

When someone shows you who they are it's a good idea to listen.

***And remember Mark you're my boy blu. Everything we talk about is all good no matter where it ends

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    LOL,

All you guys need to get some training in and forget about this nonsense.

Hillary and gang cried declaring election was fraud and did whatever they can to overturn Trump.

Trump does the same.

On and on we will go.....
    Just got back from a 90 min jitz session, took my dog for a mile walk, and leave for a kids bjj session in 2 hours (which I help coach) followed by another 90 minutes of rolling after that. I'm good homie. But I do appreciate your false equivalency

Hows the squats going?
    Last edited by Jtbny; 01-31-2022 at 01:08 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    U.S. former President Donald Trump said on Saturday if he were to run for president and win in 2024, he would pardon people charged with criminal offenses in connection with the deadly Jan. 6 assault by his supporters on the U.S. Capitol.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Just got back from a 90 min jitz session, took my dog for a mile walk, and leave for a kids bjj session in 2 hours (which I help coach) followed by another 90 minutes of rolling after that. I'm good homie. But I do appreciate your false equivalency

Hows the squats going?

Good, I’m at 80+ reps for 1 set and it’s no big deal.

I really don’t care about this convo but false equivalence, well Hillary still goes around telling all of us that 4 more years of Trump = the country wont be recognized, she should know better than to lie like that, com on man, she’s been in this game her entire life.

I’d have more respect for her if she would just tell the truth instead of fear talk, she sounds as bad as Trump.

Anyone should know that’s not possible with 4 years that are long gone, even with another 4.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    U.S. former President Donald Trump said on Saturday if he were to run for president and win in 2024, he would pardon people charged with criminal offenses in connection with the deadly Jan. 6 assault by his supporters on the U.S. Capitol.

LOL, so like that’s past the time they got or they will be finished the sentence as is.

So now I bet the US gubmit will wait to convict more people closer to 2024 to make things look worse.

Oh this good funny chit.

Taking everyone for ride!!!!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, so like that’s past the time they got or they will be finished the sentence as is.

So now I bet the US gubmit will wait to convict more people closer to 2024 to make things look worse.

Oh this good funny chit.

Taking everyone for ride!!!!
    Didn't someone get 5 years?

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Didn't someone get 5 years?
    Wow you are one smart guy!!!

There’s time served, parole, and oh Trump won’t actually take office till 2025.

Oh gosh he might just get out a few months early.

Gosh, are you gullible.......

I am just happy that a thread titled, "Stupid Son of a Bitch" has gotten 250+ responses. This is my favorite thread title of all time. I just love reading it.

Stupid Son of a Bitch

Stupid Son of a Bitch

Stupid Son of a Bitch
    Last edited by eomrat; 01-31-2022 at 02:54 PM.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Each and every person who makes excuses is OK with it. They say it themselves by calling it a "tourist visit" etc.

IDK he planned and promoted the event, he riled them up with lies (and they are lies proven in every single court case), told them he was marching with them, and then sat back while it happened despite pleas from those in his circle to do something. Then over the weekend he literally laid out his plans for 2024 where he wants to issue pardons to those who did all of this and THEN explicitly said Pence could have overturned the election. He doesn't think things through because knowing that the GOP is uber cool with this plan maybe Harris decides the 2024 election to be fraudulent because of voter suppression and does what Trump wanted Pence to do. Bet people will care then.

When someone shows you who they are it's a good idea to listen.

***And remember Mark you're my boy blu. Everything we talk about is all good no matter where it ends
    I respect your positions. We good

Wow you are one smart guy!!!

There’s time served, parole, and oh Trump won’t actually take office till 2025.

Oh gosh he might just get out a few months early.

Gosh, are you gullible.......
    I would say your response is the result of it being called 'gay boy'.

You live in an incredibly small bubble.
    Yep. Small beach town.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB