Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You seem bizarrely obsessed with 1/6.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Not in the slightest. I think the people that deny the severity of it are pretty stupid, though.
    Severity?? Where? Literally some goddamn windows were broken, hell watch the videos and these so called "rioters" actually stayed within the velvet ropes. The only person killed was an unarmed women named Ashley. Funny how the media claimed officer Sidnick was pummeled with a fire extinguisher and that was proven to be a complete fabrication.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Severity?? Where? Literally some goddamn windows were broken, hell watch the videos and these so called "rioters" actually stayed within the velvet ropes. The only person killed was an unarmed women named Ashley. Funny how the media claimed officer Sidnick was pummeled with a fire extinguisher and that was proven to be a complete fabrication.
    You say 'watch the videos', but I find it hard to believe that you actually watched the 'day of rage' video. You have to watch it with your eyes open, you know?

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You seem bizarrely obsessed with 1/6.
    No, that's me. Although not sure I'd use bizarrely but I'll own that too. I think those downplaying it are bizarrely unamerican. I say bizarrely here because they're the same lot running around with Trump flags shouting about the Constitution while thinking THIS was just a small tourist stop on the MAGA world tour. The same lot who were warning the world Obama was going to declare Martial Law, the same lot with Trump hero worship. But they're all normal I guess while those of us who look at 1/6 through the undermining our entire system lens are bizarre. Strange times...
    Last edited by Jtbny; 01-30-2022 at 07:47 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    No, that's me. Although not sure I'd use bizarrely but I'll own that too. I think those downplaying it are bizarrely unamerican. I say bizarrely here because they're the same lot running around with Trump flags shouting about the Constitution while thinking THIS was just a small tourist stop on the MAGA world tour. The same lot who were warning the world Obama was going to declare Martial Law, the same lot with Trump hero worship. But they're all normal I guess while those of us who look at 1/6 through the undermining our entire system lens are bizarre. Strange times...
    My comment was directed at Supramax.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    And, Khashoggi wasn't American. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. "We should have" incidents happen with every president.

Funny Trump wasn't Hitler before he became president. Then, it was 24/7/365 "Trump said this" and 3 years of a bogus Russian Hoax with the entire MSM reporting it every single day and people are like, "Hmmf, he deserved it."

The Russian Hoax perpetuated by Adam Schiff and Nadler including the FBI lying every day for 3+ years, knowing that it was false and intentionally dividing the country with an intentional character assassination and the intention to undermine a sitting president with a complete fabrication.

But, Trump said "pussy."

This is not a Trump commercial. If that happened to Obama or Biden, I would say the same. I don't like being lied to by our government on this large of a scale.
    The Russia Hoax cost many millions of dollars, 3+ years of BS investigations with most of the MSM daily concluding Trump the President then was a traitor. Schiff and Nadler, two high ranking democrats lied daily to the American people on select media. And it all ends up being a hoax on EVERYONE including democrat citizens.

After years of 100% Bullshiit, the media had to retract.

No one here who obviously leans left has acknowledged this but they emphasize Jan 6. Doesn’t help your credibility if you can’t even acknowledge something so serious as the Russian Hoax that included an entire Democratic Party and the FBI.

January 6 idiots did not represent the Republican Party no matter how hard some try to make it seem like it.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see 1/6 as a bunch of idiots taking self incriminating pictures, because they were pissed at the outcome of a undeniably strange election year. I wouldn’t be surprised if many/most of the bad actors were undercover fbi cia etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is later discovered as it has been in the “kidnapping plot” of stretchin Gretchen in MI. I support peoples right to protest, especially with all the nonsense in the election; PA now saying the mail in ballots are unconstitutional etc. I don’t support wrecking $hit in protest, so I’m no cheerleader for 1/6. Things where damage occurred should be prosecuted, but feel it was overplayed by the media. At the same time in the summer of 2020 entire neighborhoods were burning from rioters and looters that received support from political “leaders” on the left, even help bailing them out and bussing them in. This country, or at least the vocal minority are all out of their fuking minds.

I hope people get more energized and organized to protest the bull$hit covid nonsense coming from this pathetic excuse of an administration, like they are in Canada.

Also: on thread topic, give zero fuks about Biden calling a reporter a SOB. Probably the most lucid thing I’ve heard come out of his mouth in years.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 01-30-2022 at 09:01 AM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I know almost nothing about her and extremely little about Biden and I don't care to.
    So I’m correct, you only have a hard on for Trump for some strange reason and you are bias.

There’s no sense in even talking to you about it.

Waste of time.........

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    So I’m correct, you only have a hard on for Trump for some strange reason and you are bias.

There’s no sense in even talking to you about it.

Waste of time.........
    I don't get a hard on for men like you do, gay boy. I agree, though, that you're wasting your time talking about it with me. Project your ***iness somewhere else, please.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My comment was directed at Supramax.
    I know. Him and I agree on the severity so I fall under the same bizarre umbrella and am launching my defense

January 6 idiots did not represent the Republican Party no matter how hard some try to make it seem like it.
    When the GOP stands up to Trump I'll believe that. Until then he runs the party and is 100% responsible for the events of 1/6. Cheney was kicked out of GOP House leadership for questioning Trump. 1/6 and the GOP support all intertwined.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I see 1/6 as a bunch of idiots taking self incriminating pictures, because they were pissed at the outcome of a undeniably strange election year. I wouldn’t be surprised if many/most of the bad actors were undercover fbi cia etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is later discovered as it has been in the “kidnapping plot” of stretchin Gretchen in MI. I support peoples right to protest, especially with all the nonsense in the election; PA now saying the mail in ballots are unconstitutional etc. I don’t support wrecking $hit in protest, so I’m no cheerleader for 1/6. Things where damage occurred should be prosecuted, but feel it was overplayed by the media. At the same time in the summer of 2020 entire neighborhoods were burning from rioters and looters that received support from political “leaders” on the left, even help bailing them out and bussing them in. This country, or at least the vocal minority are all out of their fuking minds.

Also: on thread topic, give zero fuks about Biden calling a reporter a SOB. Probably the most lucid thing I’ve heard come out of his mouth in years.
    That's one way to look at it I guess but I think its a hasty generalization. I think we were pretty damn close to trashing everything our nation was built on if not for some brave folks - but thats just my opinion.

Everyone keeps talking about how C19 shows people will give up their freedoms for fear, and there's truth to that but 1/6 showed that some will give up their country for a king. FWIW one can think the summer riots and 1/6 were all bad. It's not a binary choice. The bolded is so true though. I look at the tails of each party and cringe. The problem I have is some of their wacky ideas are starting to gain traction.

One thing though - the PA election being "unconstitutional". It was a lower court that ruled that and high probability the PA SC will overturn that. Trump lost every single election fraud case. Time to lay it to rest.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 01-30-2022 at 11:26 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Everyone keeps talking about how C19 shows people will give up their freedoms for fear, and there's truth to that but 1/6 showed that some will give up their country for a king. FWIW one can think the summer riots and 1/6 were all bad. It's not a binary choice. The bolded is so true though. I look at the tails of each party and cringe. The problem I have is some of their wacky ideas are starting to gain traction.

One thing though - the PA election being "unconstitutional". It was a lower court that ruled that and high probability the PA SC will overturn that. Trump lost every single election fraud case. Time to lay it to rest.
    Based on that logic, some, as in BLM and ANTIFA give up their country for their King. No different, but no media for the total destruction of US cities from their activities. What did the dems do about it? The GOP begged the dems to do something about it.

Manchin and Sinema have been been flamed with hate speech for speaking up about not wanting to fund Bernie's Socialist World. Talk about wacky.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 01-30-2022 at 11:12 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's unfortunate that ANTIFA\BLM weren't held accountable for their actions like the few bad apples of 1\6 were. I don't think we've seen the last of these sh*t shows.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Based on that logic, some, as in BLM and ANTIFA give up their country for their King. No different, but no media for the total destruction of US cities from their activities.

Manchin and Sinema have been been flamed with hate speech for speaking up about not wanting to fund Bernie's Socialist World.
    OK? I'm talking about 1/6 and your presenting a strawman. More than one thing can be bad ya know.

I think its more than Bernies world. Wasn't there 48 supporters? But to be fair they don't support some of the stuff because of money, not politics. We should all flame them for that.

Just saw your edit. You're right. Those involved in the riots/looting should be held accountable. Whats that have to do with 1/6 though?

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    It's unfortunate that ANTIFA\BLM weren't held accountable for their actions like the few bad apples of 1\6 were. I don't think we've seen the last of these sh*t shows.
    There should be accountability for the looters and rioters. But if thats your defense for 1/6 its a rather weak argument.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 01-30-2022 at 11:17 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on that logic, some, as in BLM and ANTIFA give up their country for their King. No different, but no media for the total destruction of US cities from their activities. What did the dems do about it? The GOP begged the dems to do something about it.
    Yup, amazing how selective the outrage is.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Yup, amazing how selective the outrage is.
    From who, Karl? Me? If so make a thread about the riots and see where I stand. Instead of railing on what others say from the sidelines and cherry picking you offer an actual opinion. That's far more interesting.
    ☻/
    /▌

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From who, Karl? Me? If so make a thread about the riots and see where I stand. Instead of railing on what others say from the sidelines you offer an actual opinion. That's far more interesting.
    I think you may be getting a little bit paranoid. His post commented on the asymmetrical tone of the media coverage for the riots vs 1/6, to which I replied that it was amazing how selective the outrage was. If you want to make it about you and your views, I suppose we can...but that is not what I was commenting on.

I think you may be getting a little bit paranoid. His post commented on the asymmetrical tone of the media coverage for the riots vs 1/6, to which I replied that it was amazing how selective the outrage was. If you want to make it about you and your views, I suppose we can...but that is not what I was commenting on.
    I'm more paranoid that every time I post I have to check under my bed for Karl lurking
    ☻/
    /▌

I'm more paranoid that every time I post I have to check under my bed for Karl lurking
    Hehe...I can see where it was a little ambiguous though given that he was responding to you....I probably should have bolded the media part in the quote.

Hehe...I can see where it was a little ambiguous though given that he was responding to you....I probably should have bolded the media part in the quote.
    ☻/
    /▌

OK? I'm talking about 1/6 and your presenting a strawman. More than one thing can be bad ya know.

I think its more than Bernies world. Wasn't there 48 supporters? But to be fair they don't support some of the stuff because of money, not politics. We should all flame them for that.

Just saw your edit. You're right. Those involved in the riots/looting should be held accountable. Whats that have to do with 1/6 though?

There should be accountability for the looters and rioters. But if thats your defense for 1/6 its a rather weak argument.
    Ok, thank you. I agree that the BLM and ANTIFA that they should be held accountable, but they were not and will not be. I am not presenting a strawman at all, because I am not refuting Jan 6. It was idiotic and those there should be held accountable to whatever level of harm each caused. I do think some have been over-charged, but not my decision.

I just don't think of Jan 6 as the equivalence of a world war or how the dems describe it. There has been no accountability from the proven Russian Hoax and 100% of the dems were involved and supported it, that is until it was proven a hoax on the American people. My bet is that no GOP member supported Jan 6.

It just has to do with hypocrisy. Not you, but on the dems' and media side. It does relate because the MSM like MSNBC and CNN for example have non-stop stories on 1/06 and they have already compared it to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 (Pelosi). It is not balanced.

Ok, thank you. I agree that the BLM and ANTIFA that they should be held accountable, but they were not and will not be. I am not presenting a strawman at all, because I am not refuting Jan 6. It was idiotic and those there should be held accountable to whatever level of harm each caused. I do think some have been over-charged, but not my decision.

I just don't think of Jan 6 as the equivalence of a world war or how the dems describe it. There has been no accountability from the proven Russian Hoax and 100% of the dems were involved and supported it, that is until it was proven a hoax on the American people. My bet is that no GOP member supported Jan 6.

It just has to do with hypocrisy. Not you, but on the dems' and media side. It does relate because the MSM like MSNBC and CNN for example have non-stop stories on 1/06 and they have already compared it to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 (Pelosi). It is not balanced.

Thought out response - thanks. We could go on all day but lets keep doing what we can to call out the hypocrisy where we see it.
    ☻/
    /▌

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know. Him and I agree on the severity so I fall under the same bizarre umbrella and am launching my defense
    Not at all.

Bizarrely obsessed is not the same as cognizant.
    Last edited by eomrat; 01-30-2022 at 02:54 PM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Thought out response - thanks. We could go on all day but lets keep doing what we can to call out the hypocrisy where we see it.
    Agreed, my friend.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

14,000 arrested over 49 states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0to%20disperse.

Over 300 people were hit with federal charges over the riots.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/over-...demonstrations

The DOJ investigations of the riots of 2020 are still ongoing. There just isn't a group of people constantly calling media attention to them to cry and whine about them being unfair witchhunts.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

The DOJ investigations of the riots of 2020 are still ongoing. There just isn't a group of people constantly calling media attention to them to cry and whine about them being unfair witchhunts.
    Washington Post, LOL. C'mon man!

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

I am sure those figures are correct. You had to search for that, though. Therein lies the difference. If the MSM did report those arrests, then that would not make the Jan 6 people look nearly as bad and would be be an acknowledgement that those people arrested were bad people and certain MSM have their reputations to uphold which parallel with their ideology and would muddle their positions, so they take their designated directives, make Jan 6 seems like Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and just conveniently sweep those arrests information under the rug.

Washington Post, LOL. C'mon man!
    That's your main issue, Tommy from CA. You refuse to accept anything other than what fits your narrow narrative. I totally get why you are MAGA.
    ☻/
    /▌

That's your main issue, Tommy from CA. You refuse to accept anything other than what fits your narrow narrative. I totally get why you are MAGA.
    issues? Naw just amused by some of the sh*t I read

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am sure those figures are correct. You had to search for that, though. Therein lies the difference. If the MSM did report those arrests, then that would not make the Jan 6 people look nearly as bad and would be be an acknowledgement that those people arrested were bad people and certain MSM have their reputations to uphold which parallel with their ideology and would muddle their positions, so they take their designated directives, make Jan 6 seems like Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and just conveniently sweep those arrests information under the rug.

I think we both agree that one of the consequences of polarized politics in which two teams take opposite stances on every issue is that pretty much any accusation of hypocrisy against one side can be levied against the other side with the positions swapped, so I don’t see much point getting into that.

As far as the comparisons with the rioting during the summer of 2020, in my opinion, they are missing the point of why what happened at the capitol was disturbing. It is not because of the number of people involved, or the level of violence, or the amount of property damage caused. It is because it was incited and tacitly supported by the President of the United States and had the aim of forcing Congress to overturn the results of a democratic election in favor of the President.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

yes it’s a weak argument. Tell it to the people that had their businesses and livelihoods destroyed by these people.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes it’s a weak argument. Tell it to the people that had their businesses and livelihoods destroyed by these people.
    Why he gotta tell the people that had their businesses and livelyhoods destroyed aboot yur dumbass comments?

Haha! Tommy Dude, do u ever reread the crap u type? C'mon Man.