Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used to call my dog "Stinky Nuts". The name originated from an Adam Sandler comedy routine.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    You could show a video of Trump murdering a baby and these guys would blame the baby.
    When I see the people attacking guards and breaking windows in the capital, I agree that’s a crime.

I saw no crime in a politician telling people to protest in DC capital, it’s the people’s right.

I’ve never heard you show any passion against riots in the street but it really seems just have a personal hardon for Trump.

Bias as a mofo is my take.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You could show a video of Trump murdering a baby and these guys would blame the baby.
    I think you are lumping all of us into one category.

What I find weak is folks blaming Trump for the people who stormed the capital, I mean how fcking weak minded must a person be to follow one man blindly? Lets entertain that notion for a minute, lets say Trump told them directly "I want you to storm the capital and kill as many people there as you can" How fcking stupid would the people be to actually do it? Like seriously?

I am my own man, will always be till the day I die and no man, regardless who the hell he is, would be able to make me do something I already did not want to do, period.
    On the list for Bannukah

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Then you'd love when they were being physically attacked.
    There is no excuse for attacking people whether it's a conservative or a BLM\ANTIFA member. Thousands of people were there for a reason. I'll never be convinced Biden won that election fairly and they aren't either.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    There is no excuse for attacking people whether it's a conservative or a BLM\ANTIFA member. Thousands of people were there for a reason. I'll never be convinced Biden won that election fairly and they aren't either.
    Then stop making excuses and call it like it was.

You and the 30+ judges have something in common - couldn't be convinced, but there's no need to convince Tommy from California.

One man is in the Oval while the other is retired in Florida and no amount of whining from MAGA, no amount of hero worship, no wacky claims that he will be ushered back in just wait and see, will change that fact. Move on.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

What I find weak is folks blaming Trump for the people who stormed the capital, I mean how fcking weak minded must a person be to follow one man blindly? Lets entertain that notion for a minute, lets say Trump told them directly "I want you to storm the capital and kill as many people there as you can" How fcking stupid would the people be to actually do it? Like seriously?

I am my own man, will always be till the day I die and no man, regardless who the hell he is, would be able to make me do something I already did not want to do, period.
    Have you seen some of the political supporters from either side? There are many idiots on all sides.

Some of these idiots that stormed the Capitol were rodeo clowns at best. It's not hard to imagine some of these buffoons taking Trump's tweets (although pretty obvious) and allowing them to fit their agenda. You aren’t dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed, but they are tools. Just because you or I wouldn’t do something like this doesn’t mean there aren't 1000’s out there that would jump at the chance with little or no prodding.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well that is why congress is having the hearings because based on the behavior of some, it seems like many are "weak minded and follow blindly".
    After the evidence we will know who said or did what.
    I know some pretty boring wealthy R's that bought into all of his stuff, it shocked me honestly, so he is a pretty sweet talker.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 01-28-2022 at 06:12 PM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Then stop making excuses and call it like it was.

You and the 30+ judges have something in common - couldn't be convinced, but there's no need to convince Tommy from California.

One man is in the Oval while the other is retired in Florida and no amount of whining from MAGA, no amount of hero worship, no wacky claims that he will be ushered back in just wait and see, will change that fact. Move on.
    The Dems are toast. No amount of whining will change that. They're retiring for a reason. Tommy from Calif is very happy about that. They went too far left to appeal to most of their constituents.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It makes sense what you say but it is and should be a crime for a political person to directly tell people to destroy. Some people think of pres. said it, it’s ok.

Harris has done similar things but Supra won’t talk chit about Her.

It should illegal to form a crowd and harass people which the black lady Maxine told people to do, she should be arrested for that BS IMO going after people in public is off limits.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    ... Harris has done similar things but Supra won’t talk chit about Her...
    I know almost nothing about her and extremely little about Biden and I don't care to.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Dems are toast. No amount of whining will change that. They're retiring for a reason. Tommy from Calif is very happy about that. They went too far left to appeal to most of their constituents.
    Ok? You really need to step away from the politics Tommy from CA.

And fuk the dems too IDGAF. They all suck.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-midterms.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Ok? You really need to step away from the politics Tommy from CA.

And fuk the dems too IDGAF. They all suck.
    LOL. Some just suck harder

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Soros.... What a piece of work. I doubt any amount of campaign money can fix their issues.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Soros mainly supports the progressive-progressives. He helped elect LA and NYC DAs. He wants chaos. I despise him. Not because of Tucker, but because I have known of him for 25 years and he is evil. His organization is evil.

I support you being a democrat, but please don't parade Soros as any kind of asset.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, I'm here!

Nm.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Soros mainly supports the progressive-progressives. He helped elect LA and NYC DAs. He wants chaos. I despise him. Not because of Tucker, but because I have known of him for 25 years and he is evil. His organization is evil.

I support you being a democrat, but please don't parade Soros as any kind of asset.
    Progresives are anything but. Such a misnomer. Whoever coined that phrase for a Marksist movement follows suit with other groups, ANTIFA, etc. Opposite narratives calling conservatives Facisists.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Progresives are anything but. Such a misnomer. Whoever coined that phrase for a Marksist movement follows suit with other groups, ANTIFA, etc. Opposite narratives calling conservatives Facisists.
    True. That's what they go by for now.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

To be fair any “progressive” with Marxist beliefs (socialist, anarchist, and even socdem variety) would despise the typical liberal more than anyone on the right does.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of all the many points that Jtbny made, you picked the weakest one to respond to. You didn't respond at all when I pointed out that you jumped to a conclusion, mistook cowardice for passivity and finally stopped your stupid denial of the severity of the Capitol riot after I posted a video of what actually took place.

Now, you're trolling over someones' trolling. Sad indeed.
    You have a highly inflated sense of self importance, in no way have I stopped or altered my stance on 1/6, I still think it was nothing more than a massive photo op and a way for Pelosi to try to Trump up charges in a futile attempt to keep Agent Orange from ever regaining office.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You have a highly inflated sense of self importance, in no way have I stopped or altered my stance on 1/6, I still think it was nothing more than a massive photo op and a way for Pelosi to try to Trump up charges in a futile attempt to keep Agent Orange from ever regaining office.
    I think you're projecting your own shortcomings. The video that showed the reality of the riot was the important thing and I haven't read anything from you downplaying what happened since it was posted. However, if what you say above is how you really feel, then you're just really ****ing stupid.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Parade is not a good word for my post as it was informational only, like covid data. No opinion but it exists as a fact. Dude is spending a ton of cash in a weak period.

I take back my 'stupid' comment. I just can't imagine anyone who watched that 'day of rage' video, saying what Corbi said, so I conclude that he didn't actually watch the video and either didn't broach the subject or I missed him saying stupid ****.
    Last edited by supramax; 01-29-2022 at 05:22 AM.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I take back my 'stupid' comment. I just can't imagine anyone who watched that 'day of rage' video, saying what Corbi said, so I conclude that he didn't actually watch the video and either didn't broach the subject or I missed him saying stupid ****.
    You seem bizarrely obsessed with 1/6.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

I think you're projecting your own shortcomings. The video that showed the reality of the riot was the important thing and I haven't read anything from you downplaying what happened since it was posted. However, if what you say above is how you really feel, then you're just really ****ing stupid.
    You have always been self-righteous here. You insult, you PM women who don't want your PMs, you make enemies, you give advice as if it were written by God.

Amusing when some people might support you, not because you're right, but because of ideology and you're not even American

Not running you off. You can be a good member here. Just saying.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 01-29-2022 at 08:01 AM.

You have always been self-righteous here. You insult, you PM women who don't want your PMs, you make enemies, you give advice as if it were written by God.

Amusing when some people might support you, not because you're right, but because of ideology and you're not even American

Not running you off. You can be a good member here. Just saying.
    I often talk with certainty, but it's not unfounded. If something works for me physically, it's fair to say it'll work for most others, too. Mind wise, the mind is uniform from beginning to end.

I return insults sometimes, but not always. Your PM comment is wishfull thinking and that's all it is. If someone becomes an enemy over things said, it's their problem not mine.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You seem bizarrely obsessed with 1/6.
    Not in the slightest. I think the people that deny the severity of it are pretty stupid, though.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not in the slightest.
    You were trying to pick fights about this over Christmas. You bring it up constantly in threads that have nothing to do with it.

You are clearly obsessed.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You were trying to pick fights about this over Christmas. You bring it up constantly in threads that have nothing to do with it.

You are clearly obsessed.
    You're ****ed up. I posted a video. That's all. You were the one looking for a fight. The only one obsessed about anything is you.