Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PrimarisIn View Post
    It's because of Zeitgeist and now with the scamdemic, people are waking up from the mass psychosis.

My last girlfriend and I were talking about having kids but it's not even worth it anymore.

Also the Epstein scandal, why did it look like two different ppl.

Clown world has been in effect for a long time, it's time for globalism to come to its true fruition, everyone's going to wake up during the upcoming years.
    Why did what look like "two different ppl"?
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by foXs View Post
    Wat

Am I reading this wrong or are you saying becoming religious is natural when you're educated?
    Yes, one should be more inclined to become religious if they are educated.

Learning about basic stuff like neurons in a psychology class or about cells in biology opens up your eyes to the complexity of the universe and how only a divine being could have made it all.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    How so? Do you mean religious as in believe in something greater or religious as in Christian or some other major religion?
    ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Learning about basic stuff like neurons in a psychology class or about cells in biology opens up your eyes to the complexity of the universe and how only a divine being could have made it all.
    the smartest person in history hated religion, william james sidis
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Misc, and especially this thread is a gem. I am actually confused at his comment as the huge majority of educated people always tend to lean towards being less religious and less conservative. I would like to replace the word educated with intelligent as any potato with enough wealth can get an education, being smart and switched on is a completely different story. I mean Ben Carson, the gifted surgeon and a Presidential candidate believed Pyramids were build by Joseph, so you can very much be educated but be an idiot at the same time.
    ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guess he wasn't so smart afterall.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nuclear family is the goat building blocks of having a top teir functioning society

single mother hood and raising degens and criminals is not

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I like to diss people who arn't religious and don't have college degrees. Just stuff like that.
    Oh I thought you were referring to a previous post you made to me another day.

Not that I can talk but what would Jesus say about your statement above?
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Oh I thought you were referring to a previous post you made to me another day.

Not that I can talk but what would Jesus say about your statement above?
    Yea you right. I gotta stop. Its just the state of the misc. They are so hard headed when it comes to certain subjects. You explain something to them and they just reply back with something stupid as hell. So sometimes its hard to not tee off on them.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FilsGoodMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Playing the victim and having a bunch of disorders became trendy

It's a great excuse for sloots to behave like deranged whores
    This

It's mostly made up babble from snake oil salesman (psychology ROFL) and they use it as a 'diagnosis' to make people believe something beyond their control is wrong with them.

There ARE instances where mental illness can be caused by gut bacteria, such as with bipolar disorder, chronic fatigue, dementia, suicidal thoughts (I get this only since I got C difficile infection - have never had suicidal thoughts before that) but usually its just a cowardly excuse for sloots to sloot.
    PUREBLOOD CREW

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RiceBrah93 View Post
    My last gf told me at the very beginning she has way too many issues and was scared she'll end up hurting me, fast forward months later, turns out she was right.

I've also never met a sane female in the past few years.

The world may only see it as psychological or mental but as a Christian, I believe it goes deeper than that, I believe it's spiritual. The world, these females are influenced by dark spiritual entities that seek to kill and destroy them. Males are not exempt either.

These females don't need to see a physchiatrist or a psychologist, they don't need pills. They need the Word of God and they need to be delivered from these wicked spirits that torment them. They need JESUS.

1 Peter 5:8-9
    "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

Thoughts?
    That's because you're emotionally unstable so you attract crazy people into your life.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FilsGoodMan View Post
    This

It's mostly made up babble from snake oil salesman (psychology ROFL) and they use it as a 'diagnosis' to make people believe something beyond their control is wrong with them.

There ARE instances where mental illness can be caused by gut bacteria, such as with bipolar disorder, chronic fatigue, dementia, suicidal thoughts (I get this only since I got C difficile infection - have never had suicidal thoughts before that) but usually its just a cowardly excuse for sloots to sloot.
    for the second time bro, c diff isn't a big deal. It's common throughout society

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    im too tireddddd to type. theory:

women have a female body.
    female hormones

feminism tells them to act like a male

dissonance
    This is it in a nutshell.

They embrace masculine traits and try to be "like" men when they're simply not "built like that".

What usually happens is that they don't see the consequences for that until later on in life.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MegaSloot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    came in to say this. Though I feel western culture has made it worse /exasperated
    I was raised in an eastern culture. It's not the west that's to blame, it's a simple case of women being hated much more than men. Males hate everything about women. They hate the smell of a vagina, they hate a woman's range of emotions, They hate the sound her vagina makes at an orgasm, the shape of her body, her needs, her dreams her desires. Women are the targets of derision and violence. The sadness that many women feel is purely a reaction to that rejection and I would argue, that western women experience less hate. Just because people talk about hate doesn't mean that those discussions create hate. They cure it by raising awareness. There's nothing edifying about being violently raped, or living under the threat of constant physical violence. If hypervigilance is seen as emotional stability and daring to express feminine tension is seen as a sickness, then that's a mental prison for women. Since women pay taxes just like men, it's not fair that they would have to be tasked with this extra work.

Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    Feminism/liberalism ruined them. It told them to act like men. You don't need a man, get a career, bang everyone and be proud of it, cover your body with trashy tattoos etc. They live like this and it fuks them up. They get unhappy and lonely, and end up being dog moms/cat moms to fill the void of the nuclear family that they are missing
    My great grandma killed herself because she was forced to have too many kids and didn't get any help with day care and house work. She got depressed and ended it. Please don't tell me horse **** about how great a nuclear family is. For some rich women it might be nice, but the majority of women find the blessed nuclear family to be a hellish life.
    Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Birth control
    Social media
    Lack of male role models
    Lack of accountability
    the fukk you on about? women are the traditional scape goats. Not only are they hyper accountable for themselves, they are expected to dominate everyone and everything within a ten mile radius of them, regardless of how old they are. check in with reality sometime

Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Try (Christian) men
    lost my ****. quality zinger. they can scream bible verses when they come.

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    That's because you're emotionally unstable so you attract crazy people into your life.
    Like attracts like, keep that in mind OP. I hear misc males often bitching about mental illness, but IRL I don't see it. I see some mildly anxious folks now and then, some transient depression. But the misc likes to hate on moments of weakness because on the misc, schadenfreuding is a high art.
    "I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes ... Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    This is it in a nutshell.

They embrace masculine traits and try to be "like" men when they're simply not "built like that".

What usually happens is that they don't see the consequences for that until later on in life.
    You have to act masculine and assertive, at least in my career. It’s a dog eat dog world out there.

Still, I was happiest being a stay at home Mom, but it was easy to slide into mental lazydom in that role and it isn’t sustainable in a world where the divorce rate is so high that you re-enter the work force at half of your salary from before you left.

My parents always told me to have a degree and a career as a family member’s husband left her and she ended up in poverty.

Plus the career has a huge increase in self esteem. But it also resulted in a lot of stress that I had a tough time coping with, so depression and anxiety emerged.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    You have to act masculine and assertive, at least in my career.
    This is as far as I read.

That's fine. Just don't take that energy into a relationship.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000) BigSteve777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed, I actually thought my ex was possessed it was so weird.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    Feminism/liberalism ruined them. It told them to act like men. You don't need a man, get a career, bang everyone and be proud of it, cover your body with trashy tattoos etc. They live like this and it fuks them up. They get unhappy and lonely, and end up being dog moms/cat moms to fill the void of the nuclear family that they are missing
    Yep this

Telling girls that after college they should be alone and independent and focus on career is a huge mistake.

Idk how you can get away from it though. Even if you keep your daughters sheltered and raise them to expect marriage and kids when they are young, at some point they will still get exposed to liberalism and feminism and careerism from the culture around them. And they will rebel against you if you teach them not to pursue that.

It’s just all around in society. You can control what your young kids think and do but once they get older you will lose that control over them and they will get influenced by society.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BigSteve777 View Post
    Agreed, I actually thought my ex was possessed it was so weird.
    My ex is literally Satan himself. I think he sold his soul to the devil at some point for money and power. Now he is lost in an abyss of sociopathy and crime and drugs.

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sidis is not the smartest person in history lol...he had a high IQ , but isn't close to the smartest in history in IQ or contributions..

in terms of contribution it's clearly einstein, maxwell, or newton

in terms of raw IQ it's probably Von Neumann, Guass or newton.. probably von neumann

tunafisha is most likely trolling tho, since all data disagrees with him
    Last edited by TappingTheZen; 01-02-2022 at 06:57 AM.

Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    From a biological point of view, crappy industrial food devoid in minerals and protein, overloading on sugary food and dangerous vegetable oil, thyroid disruptors and synthetic hormonal mimicking substance everywhere in our daily consumed products. And from a societal point of view, social media where you are always comparing yourself to others, lack of physical exercise and poor handling of stressful environment by women.
    Key to a great body : a great diet with enough proteins, lot of sleep, not buying tons of supplements, proper form and dedication

3 Must have supplements : High-quality whey isolate, Multivitamins and Creatine

immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ****in lol’d at calling people mentally ill and then following with ‘as a Christian… I think it’s spiritual’

Amazing entertaining content for free
    Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yep this

Telling girls that after college they should be alone and independent and focus on career is a huge mistake.

Idk how you can get away from it though. Even if you keep your daughters sheltered and raise them to expect marriage and kids when they are young, at some point they will still get exposed to liberalism and feminism and careerism from the culture around them. And they will rebel against you if you teach them not to pursue that.

It’s just all around in society. You can control what your young kids think and do but once they get older you will lose that control over them and they will get influenced by society.
    that's why asians and indians have their children stay with them longer. and they are seeing results from a career perspective. can't change their genetics and looks, but can definitely moneymax and careermax properly and counter sublimal messaging from the west.

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by immune18 View Post
    ****in lol’d at calling people mentally ill and then following with ‘as a Christian… I think it’s spiritual’

I don't make assumptions. These women have told me straight up they had mental issues, I was skeptical at first, then after spending time with them, I realized they were right. Snap out of your sleep.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Look at all of the possibilities

Trauma
    Social media
    Diet
    Drugs
    Feminism
    Propaganda
    Environment

That's where a lot of mental illnesses come from
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    that's why asians and indians have their children stay with them longer. and they are seeing results from a career perspective. can't change their genetics and looks, but can definitely moneymax and careermax properly and counter sublimal messaging from the west.
    Well Asians and Indians push women to have a high paying career. So that is also feminism. Women are expected to study a lot and careercel and earn a lot and sustain high social status.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The dissonance between what they are biologically and what society tells them to be has already been covered.

Furthermore you have alot of childhood trauma and/or bad parenting that sticks with people for life. Breakdown of nuclear family makes this worse. Since it is then hard to break that cycle, its only getting worse generation by generation as the problem compounds.

Lastly we are handing out psych drugs like candy which should be temporary stop gaps until people develop necessary coping skills, which requires effort by the individual and by their doctors, but instead they are put on these drugs for life which also slowly change people into a worse version of themselves than what they were before they started the drugs.
    Stern Crew

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -antidepressants
    -antipsychotic meds
    -birth control fukks hormones up
    -add/adhd/ocd meds
    -anti-anxiety meds

meet a random girl in the street chances aren’t she’s on something to combat some ailment.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by immune18 View Post

Also everything stems from the spiritual. I don't know anybody who is close to God that is mentally ill. If you're sick mentally and physically, chances are, your spiritual life is lacking.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    women dumb

men good

hur dur rep me
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper