tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just got done watching Spiderman

Favorite part was when Amazing Spiderman saved MJ from the fall. Whole theatre was clapping. Funny part is, I never watched the Amazing Spiderman.

Tobey didn't age well.

Far from home with the goat dreamy Jake Jaylinhall was way way better. Watched it twice in fact.

Was overall disappointed with this one.

Btw, who are these pha ggits staying after for the credits. I felt a bit embarrased being the first one to bounce once it rolled.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    Favorite part was when Amazing Spiderman saved MJ from the fall. Whole theatre was clapping. Funny part is, I never watched the Amazing Spiderman.

Tobey didn't age well.

Far from home with the goat dreamy Jake Jaylinhall was way way better. Watched it twice in fact.

Was overall disappointed with this one.

Btw, who are these pha ggits staying after for the credits. I felt a bit embarrased being the first one to bounce once it rolled.
    There is two after credits scenes. One was a trailer for Dr. Strange 2

If you didn't watch the previous Spiderman movies then this one probably wasn't for you.