Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

a good sunless tanning lotion

whats a good sunless tanning lotion that wont turn me orange like an oompa loompa
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

jelena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for competition (2 , 3 days before ) I use Jan Tana Show Tan, morning of the show Jan Tana Face and Body Bronzer
    for photo shoot- Neutrogena instant Bronzer foam

SummersGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tanning techniques

For some great how tos on tanning before a competition or for a photo shoot, JanTana is the best. One of my friends, and a current fitness model, Brenda Kelly, has a website that goes into detail on preshow tanning techniques. Her web address is BrendaKelly.com. I am sure you will find her information very useful. Good Luck!

megamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mystic Tan

If you want a tan that looks natural not like you dyed your skin (especially for photo shoots) go to Mystic Tan. It is the spray on tanner that is not cheap but the best looking. Many tanning salons now offer mystic tan.
    Brian Rusch
    Mega Muscle Productions
    http://www.mega-muscle.net
    info@mega-muscle.net

cheryl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SUN laboratories makes a lotion for face and for body that is really nice. The only thing is though, it's a kind where you put it on and it tans you overnight. You wash off all the excess and it leaves you with a really clean, nice color. You can order it online also. Neutrogena is a nice one also, it's great for keeping your skin moisturized.
    http://brianx.com/cherylcrowe.html

jerseyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sunless Tanning

different methods of sunless tanning includes airbrushing, pills, towels, beds, and gives tips for all different forms. You will learn how airbrush tans are applied and how to care for one after the procedure. You'll learn that tanning pills have been proven to be unhealthy and tanning towels are great alternative to tanning outdoors. However, if you decide to tan outdoors, our expert gives tips for avoiding a burn.

You'll get advice for sunless tanning. You'll also read advice for pregnant women and tanning beds. Readers will get information about stand up tanning beds. Our expert gives recommendations for good home tanning beds. Read more for tips for using tanning beds.

For more sunless tanning info check out:
    http://beauty.expertvillage.com/interviews/tanning.htm

girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by megamuscle
    If you want a tan that looks natural not like you dyed your skin (especially for photo shoots) go to Mystic Tan. It is the spray on tanner that is not cheap but the best looking. Many tanning salons now offer mystic tan.
    I hear this is the kind of tan that Celebs use, especially before award shows.

alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mystic tan is good but it doesn't get me THAT dark (and if given the option of adding a bronzer DON'T because it tends to streak unevenly!) Also it comes off where my sports bra, etc. rub so I only use the mystic tan as a "top coat" for appearances.

I've been using Jergen's Natural Glow lotion in medium every day lately and it makes my skin really soft, plus it has a little shimmer in it.

From what I've seen the Jan Tana stuff is great color but is a VERY dark stain so it's not really for day-to-day. I know a woman who uses it regularly but she has a tanning bed in her home and is Jamaican-dark year round.

I've seen women get great results from the Neutrogena foam, too.

I like Lancome's self tanner/bronzer for the face. And if you go to the make-up counter you can ask for a sample to try at home
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain

Madison949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Airbrush tanning is the only way to go

I've done Mystic Tan, lotions, everything under the sun (except the sun itself!!) and airbrushing is the only way I roll. I'm in LBC and I go to Kona Tans in Irvine. I'm a fitness model so before shoots they "enhance" my natural definition, and even add a little where I don't have any (lol!)

LOVE THEM!!

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jan Tana hands down.

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    yup jan tana is great stuff

depending on how dark you need to go, mystic tan and Lancomes products are awesome too!
    "What You Think You Become"

neontronweb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sunless Tanning Products with dihydroxyacetone !! Will not turn you orange

Try St Tropez?s Instant Self Tanning Mousse for a non sticky, streak free application that will not turn you orange, St Tropez Self Tanning products contain dihydroxyacetone click here to view a huge selction of Self Tanning Products www.gogotaning.com

taytumwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does anyone know of a sunless tanning lotion that won't affect jan tana airbrush color? I need color for a shoot the day BEFORE i'm getting sprayed for a show and I can't get airbrushed because the aloe in the solution will make my jan tana show color turn greenish or something.
    So... anyone used a bronzer and then been sprayed by jan tana with great results?
    And as far as just using a jan tana bronzer myself, what do i use? how fast can i get it? and will i need someone else to apply it/ will i end up streaky if i try and do it myself??
    superheroine in training

paramark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by megamuscle View Post
    Question, I just started tanning and shaving my stomach and chest. I don't have alot of hair, but now I keep getting in grown hairs....any ideas?

Official Fitness Fanatic trainwithrae's Avatar
    trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MuscleTech Sponsored Athlete
    Want your best body?
    www.trainwithrae.com

FitPro07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mystic Tanning is the WORST! It has an orange color and it sprays your knees-Feet 2x, making your feet look extra crazy. I only do airbrush tanning here in San Antonio... www.solebella.com
    You can also purchase your own system. They will even use Pro-Tan!

Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denver Ice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paramark View Post
    Question, I just started tanning and shaving my stomach and chest. I don't have alot of hair, but now I keep getting in grown hairs....any ideas?
    Wax
    Unleashed

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would Jan Tana Show Tan look 'too much' or unnatural to use if just going out for the night?

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone?

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by warriors View Post
    whats a good sunless tanning lotion that wont turn me orange like an oompa loompa
    jan tana spray tan. works well. i hate the smell of sunless tan but it gives you realistic looking color.
    Godhand502 = the man!

behelpful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Definitely this one! Famous Dave's Tanner

trainwithrae is correct! Famous Daves Tanner is the best!

PatrickDaniels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I use EnvyTan solutions. They have two competition colors "Deadly" and "Intervention". The Intervention is a dark brown and the Deadly is more of a golden brown. I have also used there self tanners Confidential and Lasting Envy: Spray Tan In A Can, with very good results.

healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jelena View Post
    for competition (2 , 3 days before ) I use Jan Tana Show Tan, morning of the show Jan Tana Face and Body Bronzer
    for photo shoot- Neutrogena instant Bronzer foam
    I use those too, I really like the even look they give you.

healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Denver Ice View Post
    Wax
    Waxing will get you the best results but can get expensive. I would try exfoliating the area before and after the shave to keep the pores clear which should help with the ingrown hairs.

Originally Posted by stunmai3 View Post
    Would Jan Tana Show Tan look 'too much' or unnatural to use if just going out for the night?
    Yes, go for something lighter, the lighting at bars will darken you even more making you look fake. Jan Tana is made for stage lights which are so bright they wash people out.

nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicolespence3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had been trying a lot sunless tan, since gods know when and i had a lot of terrible experience.
    Mystic tan - i think it gives the worst color.
    jan tana spray tan - is also too stinky for me. my bf don't even want to come near me.
    Famous Daves Tanner - I bought this on eBay with high hopes. I did not like the product. I thought it smelled bad and made me orange, it also streaked, but that is probably bad application technique. I am surprised at the 99.9% positive rating that Famous Dave has on eBay - Definitely not worth the money!

Actually, a lot of my friends are using mystic tan while they search on google and they get nothing by mystic so most of them brought to try but the result was not really great not only it doesn't really gives the look they want and it really makes their skin dry. So my friends and i really sick of the undesirable result we got.

So we were searching up and down for a better one because we really want to look amazing tan. But we were really afraid of the skin cancer, so there's no way we gonna be under that hot sun or the tanning salon. So spending quite a no. of shipping on trial to get free samples. Our group of friends share the shipping fee, we took turn to apply the free trial (hehe, so we saved and of cause we cancel before the trial end so we only pay the shipping fee) and we finally feel that this is really one of the best. Is call Joliese tan. we found it at http://thehealthweekly.com/index2.html and of cause it say celebrity tan, we definitely must try it. and we really do love it.

what we like about it is, not only it gives the kind of tan we want. We really can feel that our skin being moisturize which really shock us and of cause it doesn't stink. haha.

Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    reps for someone who can give me a good tanner without needing it shipped/breaking the bank/looking fake

jadamiranda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tanning lotion

I'm using the "sunkissed" from Omorovicza. It doesn't just give a nice natural tan but it also protects my skin from uv rays because it has spf 15. It was my friend who suggested to use it. I love the scent, too.

TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mystic tan is terrible. Comes off after one shower and it permanently stains your nails.

All the lotions you can buy at the grocery stores generally suck too, and clog your pores so you get vicious breakouts.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pro Tan's Sunny Day works pretty well. Doesn't look fake and smells better than most