Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine the always race based press and hollywood actors would having a field day if the travel restrictions from Africa were done by a GOP politician.

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    What is up with this place and people being incapable of debate without getting overly emotional?

I think (and thought) banning travel from China was a good move , but I also think he was quite xenophobic. His rhetoric was pretty terrible. Those 2 aren't mutually exclusive, and so it's not hard for me to believe that someone else feels that way.

I'm open to changing my mind, but you gotta show me something.
    Ok, it's pretty obvious. Trump wasn't even using "racist" rhetoric like calling it the China Virus prior to Jan 31. What else would Biden have been talking about?

Plus, he thought Trump's ideas of travel bans back in 2014 would have made things worse.

Jan 27, 2020

Biden writes an opinion piece in USA Today, titled “Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak.”

“I remember how Trump sought to stoke fear and stigma during the 2014 Ebola epidemic,” Biden wrote, such as advocating “reactionary travel bans that would only have made things worse.” This comment included a link to a (now removed) Trump tweet from 2014 demanding that President Barack Obama “close down the flights from Ebola infected areas right now.” (At the time, there were no direct flights from Ebola-affected areas to the United States.)

Jan. 28

News organizations begin to report that White House officials are considering suspending flights from China.

Jan. 31

12:44 p.m.: News of the planned announcement of a “travel ban” is leaked.

3:54 p.m.: The announcement of the travel ban is official. Non-U.S. citizens were barred from traveling from China, but there were exceptions. U.S. citizens and permanent residents could still travel from China but were subject to screening and possible 14-day quarantine. Some flights were immediately suspended, but others continued for weeks, at the discretion of the airlines.

4:06 p.m.: Biden takes the stage in Iowa.

“You know we have right now a crisis with the coronavirus, emanating from China,” Biden tells supporters. “The national emergency and worldwide alerts. The American people need to have a president who they can trust what he says about it. That he is going to act rationally about it. In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do. This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysterical xenophobia and fear mongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Biden goes on to criticize Trump for proposing cuts in global health programs and for folding a White House pandemic office into another unit.

Analysis: Biden never explicitly mentions the travel ban, and it’s unclear if he knew it had been announced. His staff insists that his “hysterical xenophobia” comment referred to Trump’s response to the Ebola virus and other actions, such as the travel bans on Muslim-majority countries. But the timing of his remarks certainly is associated with the Trump administration announcement. He called the president xenophobic when talking about the coronavirus response on the same day the travel ban was announced. (At that point, Trump was not yet using expressions critics call racist, like “Chinese virus.”)

Feb. 1

A day after the travel-ban announcement, Biden repeats his “xenophobia” criticism, tweeting: “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”

March 12

Trump suspends travel to and from some European countries.

Biden tweets: “A wall will not stop the coronavirus. Banning all travel from Europe — or any other part of the world — will not stop it. This disease could impact every nation and any person on the planet — and we need a plan to combat it.”

Biden also releases a plan on combating the coronavirus, but it is silent on travel bans.

In remarks releasing his plan, Biden tells reporters: “The coronavirus does not have a political affiliation. It will infect Republicans, independents and Democrats alike, and will not discriminate based on national origin, race, gender or Zip code. It will touch people in positions of power, as well as the most vulnerable in our society. And it will not stop. Banning all travel from Europe or any other part of the world may slow it, but as we’ve seen, it will not stop it. And travel restrictions based on favoritism and politics rather than a risk will be counterproductive.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ns-chronology/

Edit: Adding in March 12
    Last edited by gwg77; 11-27-2021 at 03:03 AM.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    Ok, it's pretty obvious. Trump wasn't even using "racist" rhetoric like calling it the China Virus prior to Jan 31. What else would Biden have been talking about?

Plus, he thought Trump's ideas of travel bans back in 2014 would have made things worse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ns-chronology/

Edit: Adding in March 12

I'm on the fence here. It's possible, but I still don't see any definitive proof. The article says Biden called Trump a xenophobe before he knew about the travel ban.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm on the fence here. It's possible, but I still don't see any definitive proof. The article says Biden called Trump a xenophobe before he knew about the travel ban.
    Yes! He was calling him a xenophobe for his calls for a travel ban back in 2014 over Ebola. Then Trump enacts a travel ban and the next day he calls him a xenophobe.

But let's pretend it's not over the travel ban this time!

No "racist" rhetoric either.

And you're still on the fence?

LMAO.

DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goddamn you are one huge cuck
    **Drinks colon cleanse for fun crew**

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    The real question OP is, is it now racist to shut down the border or not. Please let me know
    It's not racist when you shut it down for a predominantly black country, but it is when it's the country of your puppet masters...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried looking for any comments Biden made that specifically mentioned the China travel ban. I couldn't find any. Only found comments about xenophobia etc, which aren't necessarily about the ban.

Of course it's possible that I missed it, but I think it he was indeed calling the ban racist, there has to be at least 1 quote out there where he says ban = bad.
    I'm on a work computer so my ability to dive in to finding images is limited (not taking the risk lol). The two tweets I recall, from Biden and Harris respectively, were quite specific and inflammatory. Ideally i'd be able to cite this, but I entered this convo without that ability. That's on me.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He said it was xenophobic the very next day, along with everyone else on the left. We don't have to play these games. You can play stupid, that's fine with me. Have a nice day.
    Is he playing though?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump wanting to ban terrorists and conveniently skipping over Saudi Arabia would be like Biden trying to keep this new variant at bay and skipping South Africa. Not the same.
    Trump wanted to ban travel from China and was called xenophobic.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Trump wanted to ban travel from China and was called xenophobic.
    To be fair, most of Trump's appeal to you cultist is is xenophobia. He literally announced his presidential campaign by calling mexicans rapist and murderers. And he was just getting warmed up. Dude knows what sells to you cultist.

SMH
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How the Trump administration chose the 7 countries in the immigration executive order.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ies/index.html

"We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus," Biden tweeted as a presidential candidate last year the day after Trump imposed travel restrictions from China into the United States in response to the spread of the coronavirus. "We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

The day before, in addition to the travel restriction from China, Trump issued a proclamation extending his "travel ban" to six additional countries that included Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, and Tanzania.

Yeah.......you're special

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    To be fair, most of Trump's appeal to you cultist is is xenophobia. He literally announced his presidential campaign by calling mexicans rapist and murderers. And he was just getting warmed up. Dude knows what sells to you cultist.

SMH
    As a straight, white, male and a police officer, why should I have chosen Hillary?

Hmmmmmmmmm Boyo?

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a straight, white, male and a police officer, why should I have chosen Hillary?

Hmmmmmmmmm Boyo?
    She's not a moron who sharpies weather maps and write 3rd grade level self proclaimed love letters to dictators.

Do you really need any more reason?
    Early AM workout crew.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    The real question OP is, is it now racist to shut down the border or not. Please let me know
    this.
    just lol at leftists who PMS'd about this chit when trump did it.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bluestar92 View Post
    The fact this variant spooked stocks tells me it may be srs
    every time biden chits himself in front of a world leader the stock market drops.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

SMH
    How do you like Biden's and Kamala's handling of the border?

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

SMH
    Pretty sad that no one has updated this npc with current lies
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    How do you like Biden's and Kamala's handling of the border?
    You know full well I dislike most of what Biden's done this year.
    Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Speaking of lies, what's the timetable for AZ decertifying the election? You told us this was a foregone conclusion given the bigly cheating found by the Cybertards. And when are the other states Trump lost getting their own Cybertard forensic audit? You also told us quite a while ago that we'd see this happen all across the country...I mean only in the states Trump lost.
    Early AM workout crew.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Fu vaccine creates antibodies for the virus, without much risk, and your body can then fight it naturally if you get it. COVID vaccine mirrors the COVID virus by spiking protein, same as the virus itself. Your body isn't immune to the virus, it's simply recognizing the spike in protein and reacting. You still haven't built antibodies for it though. You have just conditioned your body to fight it faster by recognizing it. Then the body forgets, and you have to keep reminding it over and over forever. Your immune system never gets stronger from this. In fact, if I were to guess, I would say it weakens each and every time you get a booster without having gotten the virus.

At least, that's my take. How does this translate to immunity? If you want your immune system to get stronger to fight future corona viruses, you need to get COVID or they need to create an inactive form of it. This is why people are getting sicker and sicker from corona viruses, AKA, the cold, because they are damaging their bodies over and over again in the name of fighting off the actual virus. Spiking this protein repeatedly is bound to be harmful, because, after all, that's how COVID kills you.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How the Trump administration chose the 7 countries in the immigration executive order.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ies/index.html

Yeah.......you're special
    Ok, from your article:

In the hours after its release, many questioned why the list omitted other countries with direct links to those terror attacks. The 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Lebanon.
    The list does not include Muslim-majority countries where the Trump Organization does business, including Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates. In financial disclosure forms during the presidential campaign, he listed two companies with dealings in Egypt and eight with business in Saudi Arabia. And in the UAE, the Trump Organization is partnering with a local billionaire to develop two golf courses in *****.
    Brb banning terrorists without actually banning any of the countries where terrorists come from. Yeah, nah.

Atheist Lebanese

Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    I'd go ahead and do what things you can now as far as shopping, as far as taking a trip sooner rather than later etc anything you can do now versus later on into the winter.

yes exactly
    we cancelled our cruise.
    Large group of friends.
    everyone had to have a negative covid test within 2 days of the cruise which meant you basically had to take their over priced test over skype so they could see you swab yourself then send it in.
    didn't matter if you were vaxxed or not.

Also, having to wear a fuk'n mask on a ship sailing in the Caribbean was basically the last straw.

That's no vacation.

Ok, from your article:

Brb banning terrorists without actually banning any of the countries where terrorists come from. Yeah, nah.
    It was a list started by Obama. Guess that was (D)ifferent?

It was a list started by Obama. Guess that was (D)ifferent?
    Obama's list was dumb. Obama also didn't enforce a travel ban on his dumb list. So no, it's not (D)ifferent.

Atheist Lebanese

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "This strain is dangerous, let's close the border to that country... in 3 days."

Wut?

Why not immediately? Does Brandon want to let in a little bit?

Close it immediately and have an application process with testing and quarantining for any returning US citizens.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Obama's list was dumb. Obama also didn't enforce a travel ban on his dumb list. So no, it's not (D)ifferent.
    It was heavy restrictions, so not a full blown ban, but close enough.

It this list of African Countries dumb?

Yes! He was calling him a xenophobe for his calls for a travel ban back in 2014 over Ebola. Then Trump enacts a travel ban and the next day he calls him a xenophobe.

But let's pretend it's not over the travel ban this time!

No "racist" rhetoric either.

And you're still on the fence?

LMAO.

libs - we're the party of education and science.
    also libs - "just because biden called trump a xenophobe after he enabled a travel ban with china doesn't mean he was calling him a xenophobe because of that"

gold medal for mental gymnastics.

aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000) aci150 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

It was heavy restrictions, so not a full blown ban, but close enough.

It this list of African Countries dumb?
    Nope not dumb. That's where this variant is coming from. Banning terrorist hotspots without including Saudi is dumb.

Atheist Lebanese

gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gtrzrus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m waiting for the red headed wenches lying response on the next question taken from Peter Ducey….

There should be quite some maneuvering by the serpents tongue to spin this one.