Page 163 of 178 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 5319
    ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ApeMode666 View Post
    nope, no support until 36k

maybe a pity bounce

sub 30k pretty much guaranteed at this point

next solid area of support is down at the october breakout level around 28-29k

"many people" are irrelevant, the market is run by a few big players. they rekt fomo top buyers every time, and while all you will be calling for lower they'll be loading up for the next run. just how it works.
    no hard feelings but i'm actually rich in crypto

i made a post just a few weeks ago about $dym airdrop which just launched at 1b valuation... dunno why i bother

i post every now and then here for fun, i don't think anyone but me is actually trading 7 figures

malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post

i made a post just a few weeks ago about $dym airdrop which just launched at 1b valuation... dunno why i bother

i post every now and then here for fun, i don't think anyone but me is actually trading 7 figures
    I posted about dym weeks ago. I missed dym airdrop by 2 days lol. But I bought a bunch at 5$. Bullish on this one

ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post

cool story bro. I mostly come here to troll people, especially the shoe salesman. Any leverage trading done is for enjoyment/income. Making 5 figs in a day is nice but most never will get to that level. still seeing 30k or lower in the next few months, any spikes higher are for shorting.

malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cool story bro. I mostly come here to troll people, especially the shoe salesman. Any leverage trading done is for enjoyment/income. Making 5 figs in a day is nice but most never will get to that level. still seeing 30k or lower in the next few months, any spikes higher are for shorting.
    Making 5 figures lol, imagine making 6 figures in 1 days kek

ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by malashker View Post
    Making 5 figures lol, imagine making 6 figures in 1 days kek
    except I have the ability to make it any day of the week LOL

your upnl paper gains can never compete, get lost pajeet KEK

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    neg gApe'ing*******Mode on sight crew

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post

It's definitely putting people off, though - if you glance at that chart with no other information you'd assume it was a dead dino coin, but then you realise:

> it's never had a hype cycle
    > it launched at the absolute top of the bull
    > it inflated 5x in the first 24mo
    > vesting finished 2mo ago
    > there will soon be an ERC20 KILT which will provide a chart reset
    > any new exchanges would also provide a chart reset

Then add the epic enterprise integrations and you realise that this is the very definition of an undervalued coin, i.e. its valuation currently is reflecting less important factors or factors which are now in the past (see above) and failing to acknowledge present and future value factors. I believe that in time people will start weighting the less important factors as less important, and coming to accept the newer and more important factors.
    Somewhere between:

Team die in a plane crash while BTC gets quantum'ed and goes to zero: $0.00

and

DID lockups start flying, KILT can bridge to ethereum and even more global integrations take place: $tens to $hundreds

Taking valuations from the top of the last peak (winter 2021/2), KILT in the top 30 would have meant $50, even just in the top 100 would have meant $8.

Can KILT get into the top 100...50...30...? Will there be another bullrun as big (or bigger?) than the last? That's all you have to ask yourself.
    Originally Posted by LeftistGent View Post
    KILT will likely take 6-12 months to start pumping (totally dependent on crypto economy as a whole of course, and timing in general). At that point you will be unzipping random men on the streets to be gifted even 1 KILT

so this is where i have my questions and doubts. if the reliance is on the crypto trends of past, hype, and what other tokens and coins are doing, then in my humble opinion, this is just pure speculation at this point. fine in any means, as it's a valid approach for some people, and while nothing is ever guaranteed, as you mentioned, they can all die in a boat accident, i think for something to make substantial gains in the 100x front would also need to have some substantial utility if not outright global meme potential (which again is nothing short of speculation).

...Aside from the public parsnip info I also know a load of other stuff I can't talk about yet that does make me bullish, but I feed you guys stuff where I can.

...2013 actually! Just hit 10yr anniversary, thanks to the misc. Absolutely, though, the only thing I must ask you to "trust me" on is things I am hinting at or breadcrumbing that I can't really talk about yet, but but the overall picture is pretty much out there for each person to make up their mind about - see if the hints turned out to be real (e.g. Big Four ---> Deloitte, Shipping company ---> Hapag-Lloyd, etc). There are LOTS of very good coins out there, many which have done, and likely will do, a lot better than KILT. But I do believe KILT is a sure thing for tasty gains when the time comes, and sure things sure are things in this market.
    obviously if these are things you're not able to talk about then it's normal to expect some sense of secrecy, but can you hint at what gives you this insight?

Deloite Switzerland took the project on because they're the division that deals with KYC stuff. It's already open to Deloitte Global - source: the Deloitte guys themselves. Nexiott and Hapag-Lloyd are global companies which proves this, as well - this tech will be, is being, used worldwide. Those two are, however, Swiss and German companies, respectively, and it's natural that things would spread out in that local way initially because that's how people connect and where people have friends etc etc. But they operate very much globally.
    i can appreciate domestic expansion first, but deloitte isn't a domestic company, and while enterprise does move slowly, there should be no reason this isn't used across all subsets of the org, which from my understand and who i've asked at deloitte, is not the case yet. at least not in north america.

KY-something happens all the time and everywhere these days. The shipping containers thing is a great example. Also, literally every website you sign up to these days has some kind of KYC. Deloitte's ambition with their natural-person product is to compete with the "Log In with Google" button you see everywhere. Each signup may be different and you don't give all information to all websites, but that's the point of the product - you can control who sees which parts of your info. KYC is everywhere, it's not just passport-and-selfie stuff for exchanges.
    i don't know if that's an accurate statement. signing up to a google account and using some dummy name is far from kyc. providing id and validation that i am who i say i am is kyc, and again, outside of investing accounts when did you have to go through any kyc steps?

google auth is vastly different from kyc. would you login to an account with genuine kyc associations? why does my gmail have to tie in or check against any id or personal info? why would my netflix account need to validate by checking against my id or passport? my amazon account? etc. etc.

association with a google account is vastly separate from proper kyc and the two aren't the same. kyc is fortunately not everywhere, especially outside of banking, investing, and any government associated

Certainly don't "trust me" that it will hit $30 or whatever, no one can know that for sure. The team could get in a boating accident and the project could die, idfk.

I just know I'm comfy af in projects like KILT; there's zero chance of rug, and as much certainty of moderate moon as is possible in this game. I made it big last cycle in Quant based on similar reasoning, and while I don't necessarily think KILT will pull the 2500x that QNT did (well, who knows? Alt valuations last peak were almost unimaginable a few years earlier...) I'm very comfy having so much of it.
    that's fair and valid, and for sure the misc population is too small to make significant impact on a coin, so your suggestions/shilling definitely isn't self serving

can you show your gains from QNT? obviously no one is holding you to do so, but i definitely think this thread could use people really putting money where their mouths are

not to say you aren't, but anyone/everyone can say whatever without any accountability, and while this is the misc, i would hope the education/finance section can have some genuine weight behind it. if the last few pages of posts are a gauge, then it's all going downhill
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spicytunamaki View Post
    btw, thanks to ParkerScott OG for awaring us on ETH. To be clear, I don't care so much about ETH price v. fiat now, but more that, the rising tide floats all boats.
    Amen to this. Still have a solid ETH bag from 2017 when one of his posts got me interested.
    What are you on about mate?

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    neg gApe'ing*******Mode on sight crew
    fook you poosay boi

except I have the ability to make it any day of the week LOL

your upnl paper gains can never compete, get lost pajeet KEK
    Hard to believe u can make **** when u been bearish at 25k, 30k, 35k, and 45k, and soon at 50k. But I’m sure you’ll find a way to come larp that u longed the recent bottom.

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    People still not in TAO? lol at this thread
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    No. Nobody copy trades your scams *******
    Just another ponzi coin you sell for stables eventually
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    lol this, all of the OGs have learned to just set auto weekly buys on eth/btc and sit back
    Cry

How cute, babbys first crypto 2x. What color is your buggati?
    Lol you have absolutely zero fking clue how AI works. TAO might be able to suck some brainlets into their AI crypto buzzword scam, but thats about it.

Just to spell it out for you since you are a layman, ********s Llama has nearly 65B parameters and is only a LLM. Thats 65 billion language parameters. Dall-E, midjourney, and stable diffusion have around 12Bbillion parameters and is entirely trained on images.

Keep in mind we are only at 2 trained models out of 16 "subnets". Another one they want to do is audio generation and this is the most hilarious one because the only worthwhile zero shot text to speech models I have seen are elevenlabs who runs on a fork of tortoise, and microsofts vall-e which they aren't releasing.

This is like a little kid being told to build a business and he makes a drive thru carwash where you can pick up your groceries, drop off the mail and get mcdonalds all in one trip. "Yeah we have heard about that AI thing, were going to do all of it"

Let me see them deliver one LLM thats not absolute fking dogchit and then maybe I will see if they can deliver the other 15 that other companies are currently building and only training for.

Gringo's last post in this thread:

I know I said my next post would be when TAO is $1000 but this threads garbage now I cbf coming back.

To all the new comers bound to join this thread when the bull market starts;

You're better off leaving this thread and doing your own thing on twitter instead of getting sucked into this echo chamber of retards who don't know what they're saying and only shill their own bs. If I had listened to any of the people above I wouldn't have made 7 figures (during a bear market btw), instead I'd be stuck squabbling over who's done a more minuscule trade between bat nfts and heritage chainlink era coins.

It's going to get loud in here shortly by the said people above who make money on bs during a bull market (because literally anyone can) and its already unbearable as it is. So goodluck to everyone, been fun. Any og's left can still come chill in the Discord (as long as youre not a prick).

I thank the misc for introducing me to crypto, my life has now forever changed. I hope everyone makes it.

Sincerely
    Gringo the humble
    Last edited by Gringo12; 02-13-2024 at 03:15 PM.
    Fck u james

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I know I said my next post would be when TAO is $1000 but this threads garbage now I cbf coming back.

You're better off leaving this thread and doing your own thing on twitter instead of getting sucked into this echo chamber of retards who don't know what they're saying and only shill their own bs. If I had listened to any of the morons above I wouldn't have made 7 figures (during a bear market btw), instead I'd be stuck squabbling over who's done a more minuscule trade between bat nfts and heritage chainlink era coins.

It's going to get loud in here shortly by the said morons above who make money on bs during a bull market (because literally anyone can) and its already unbearable as it is. So goodluck to everyone, been fun. Any og's left can still come chill in the Discord (as long as youre not a prick).

I thank the misc for introducing me to crypto, my life has now forever changed.

Sincerely
    Gringo the humble
    > humble
    > claims 7 figs

Pick one. (Busting your balls)

From one OG to another…agreed this thread is complete chit. This will probably be the last one and I don’t blame you for leaving. I don’t plan on posting much if at all anymore. I only come on here for 1 other thread. There is no point for those that made it to waste time in here. So I get it.

$20.38 on that #10 heritage coin. Will enjoy watching my highest of conviction (crypto) plays go from a stand next to the bathrooms at its first SIBOS 7 years ago to #3. Truly incredible journey. Will be touching grass enjoying this entire bull stress free and pad my retirement further.

WAGMI
    Last edited by Horse86; 02-10-2024 at 10:40 PM.
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i also genuinely want to thank the misc for getting me into crypto in 2017

all of you guys no exception

i know i don't post much here but you guys changed my life

so thanks for that

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gApe'ing*******Mode has ruined it.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're better off leaving this thread and doing your own thing on twitter instead of getting sucked into this echo chamber of retards who don't know what they're saying and only shill their own bs. If I had listened to any of the morons above I wouldn't have made 7 figures (during a bear market btw), instead I'd be stuck squabbling over who's done a more minuscule trade between bat nfts and heritage chainlink era coins.

It's going to get loud in here shortly by the said morons above who make money on bs during a bull market (because literally anyone can) and its already unbearable as it is. So goodluck to everyone, been fun. Any og's left can still come chill in the Discord (as long as youre not a prick).

I thank the misc for introducing me to crypto, my life has now forever changed. I hope everyone makes it.

Sincerely
    Gringo the humble
    Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    > humble
    > claims 7 figs

Pick one. (Busting your balls)

From one OG to another…agreed this thread is complete chit. This will probably be the last one and I don’t blame you for leaving. I don’t plan on posting much if at all anymore. I only come on here for 1 other thread. There is no point for those that made it to waste time in here. So I get it.

$20.38 on that #10 heritage coin. Will enjoy watching my highest of conviction (crypto) plays go from a stand next to the bathrooms at its first SIBOS 7 years ago to #3. Truly incredible journey. Will be touching grass enjoying this entire bull stress free and pad my retirement further.

WAGMI
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    i also genuinely want to thank the misc for getting me into crypto in 2017

all of you guys no exception

i know i don't post much here but you guys changed my life

so thanks for that
    Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    gApe'ing*******Mode has ruined it.

all of this back and forth can be resolved if people legit start posting proof and not just shiit/ego talk with no substance
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

Hard to believe u can make **** when u been bearish at 25k, 30k, 35k, and 45k, and soon at 50k. But I’m sure you’ll find a way to come larp that u longed the recent bottom.
    lol

buddy I longed the exact bottom on BTC Sep 11, post NY market close stop loss grab

SOL, I was buying spot in this region too. You have no idea

BTC is at resistance, prepare to get distributed on LOL. Any spikes higher are for shorting

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i was looking at the market cap histories of LINK and SHIB. At their respective aths, shib had a bigger mkt cap than link by a bit. not sure if this shows how undervalued link is or how memes outperform during the exuberant phase of the bull phase

also, does anyone know how previous market cap valuations are affected by coin burns? do they adjust them or just leave it as it was based on the supply at the time?

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sincerely
    Gringo the humble
    i was so confused by this post because i thought it was parkerscott posting it as a self own since you have basically the same avi.

problem with this thread is 2-3 dildos who belong on iamverysmart and won't shut up.

edit: just to clarify, not directing that toward parkerscott, he seems like a solid guy.
    Last edited by jafomofo; 02-11-2024 at 08:21 PM.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made a nice little chunk of $$$ off a BCH trade this past week. Based on it's chart I anticipated a bump from the 230s to the 260-280 range. It pumped this weekend and I woke up to my limit sell notification in the morning.

I'll be rolling the gains into another trade once we get another nice dump.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All Crypto pumping but Kilt -1.79%

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sincerely
    Gringo the humble
    Congrats, good on you, and I was wrong.

Now cash out, pay the tax, and hopefully don't lose it.

Making millions in the market is the easy part. Keeping it and growing it while indefinitely playing in the markets is the hard part.
    No signature

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Over the past week, I was learning to use solana's wallet and dex. downloaded phantom wallet & bought 100 bucks worth of meme coin ponke on raydium.

only 555,555,555 coins available. get yours before they're all gone!

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    All Crypto pumping but Kilt -1.79%
    thats a hazing ritual that they do here now.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

STINK to $8

LOL

Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000) Tomiesto is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been in crypto pretty heavy since 2018

If I can get a Discord invite I can contribute a lot and learn a lot

wagmi frens

Congrats, good on you, and I was wrong.

Now cash out, pay the tax, and hopefully don't lose it.

Making millions in the market is the easy part. Keeping it and growing it while indefinitely playing in the markets is the hard part.
    Are u a believer now or still skeptical?

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Top 5 alts to buy into for the next bull market?

Any knowledgeable suggestions?

Currently holding

DOT
    KILT
    VECHAIN
    DOGECOIN
    CRONOS

Im sure im not even holding some potential huge gainers. Any suggestions welcome that i can research.
    Last edited by CanuckGame; 02-14-2024 at 05:46 PM.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are u a believer now or still skeptical?
    I still think its a ****coin and is too hot to get in. Didn't think it would run this hard. If I had a bag I would be rotating or sitting in cash.
    No signature

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    Top 5 alts to buy into for the next bull market?

Any knowledgeable suggestions?

Currently holding

DOT
    KILT
    VECHAIN
    DOGECOIN
    CRONOS

Im sure im not even holding some potential huge gainers. Any suggestions welcome that i can research.
    can you explain your reasoning for any of these?

yikes man

only one that isn't completely retarded is doge, bcuz it'll get a pity pump when actual meme performers this cycle go up

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post

VECHAIN
    What possible reason could you have for holding a 2017 altcoin that has lost 99% of its value?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Page 163 of 178 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast