Page 147 of 177 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 5291
    malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post
    anyone trimming at this point? starting to feel kinda euphoric. or are we "doubling on a double cause we are not the same"?
    Total 2 and 3 just broke out.

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone have an opinion on these 2 NFT collections:

Cool Cats - the community is Reddit af, but the team seems to be working on new things all the time, they have pivoted a couple of times though
    Cyberkongz (particularly VX) - cool community, very informative, lots of whitelists, a ton of things coming

PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hxa View Post
    Anyone have an opinion on these 2 NFT collections:

Cool Cats - the community is Reddit af, but the team seems to be working on new things all the time, they have pivoted a couple of times though
    Cyberkongz (particularly VX) - cool community, very informative, lots of whitelists, a ton of things coming
    lol
    "we cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain"
    -Alan Watts
    https://www.youtube.com/@PhilosophicalSquid

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    Nah a lot of people still think we’re gonna be in a recession next year. They will miss out on the god pump
    How do I hold all these free cubes….
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnCena24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Back in the Solana ecosystem

Bought this at 1.3 mil MC

https://twitter.com/shibonsolana

gamble play. DYOR.

Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    got a new degen play for you bro's, in cosmos eco system there is a protocol called DVPN Sentinel it is a ( DVPN ) and with all the Recent air drop farmers arriving it got me thinking about its potential, because alot of ppl are Geo-Blocked from being apart of Air-drops, and DVPN allows ppl who are Geo blocked from Airdrops to be able to get them, it a real VPN and DVPN only 10 mil market cap , at 0.0006 right now... 🧠 i am buying it from the Osmosis DEX in cosmos

TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TightHamstringz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post
    anyone trimming at this point? starting to feel kinda euphoric. or are we "doubling on a double cause we are not the same"?
    You'd have to be crazy to be exiting at this point (assuming, from the lack of any specific coins/prices mentioned that you mean literally cashing out and not some kind of short term swing). When you're heavily involved with online crypto communities it always feels like we are "euphoric" but the man on the street is a long way from touching this **** again. When you think, read and talk about something a lot it feels like it's everywhere but it's not really.
    Could have been a slayer.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanofthc View Post
    got a new degen play for you bro's, in cosmos eco system there is a protocol called DVPN Sentinel it is a ( DVPN ) and with all the Recent air drop farmers arriving it got me thinking about its potential, because alot of ppl are Geo-Blocked from being apart of Air-drops, and DVPN allows ppl who are Geo blocked from Airdrops to be able to get them, it a real VPN and DVPN only 10 mil market cap , at 0.0006 right now... i am buying it from the Osmosis DEX in cosmos
    Thank you Sir, I'll check it out. I love Cosmos ecosystem.

Dam its .000739 now

Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    Thank you Sir, I'll check it out. I love Cosmos ecosystem.

Dam its .000739 now
    i forgot to get back to you a few days ago bro, but to answer your question , yeah i use osmosis dex almost every day, it one of my biggest holdings, my main portfolio for " alts " is all in cosmos eco-system , staking in keplr wallet. i do like keplr wallet as it lets u use ledger to interact with all these chains, which is neat. i think OSMO will have a really good 2024, they also did token update and got rid of the inflation, its not a " farm " token anymore like it once was.

i think with all this airdrop stuff happening , people are waking up to realize cosmos ecosystem will have a big 2024 airdrop , because so many Dapps lined up for Celestia and same with injective, inj hit all time highs recently, it also one you must stake to be getting the airdrops.

not sure how many of you all are into cosmos airdrops / staking, but if you are wanting to get started i have made a guide below for anyone interested in being involved. ( if you are form US ull notice ur Geo-blocked from these things, but Sentinel DVPN lets people get eligible for airdrops and claim, hence why we see DVPN going up alot recently, and it only just starting.

Remember these things can NOT be " Timed " , The snapshots are done randomly to prevent people " bot farming " the Specific Drop. ➡️ First thing is you want to get the Keplr wallet, this is the most popular Cosmos Eco-system wallet and makes staking and claiming and voting in governance really simple, Keplr also lets you connect your Hardware wallet for extra security.

➡️������ Personal Opinion - Osmosis is very cheap right now and a major Requirement when it comes to Air-drops. For this reason im building my OSMO position while its cheap because in 2024 the Air Drop Farmers who are Late to the party will most likely have to buy Osmosis at a much higher price then 70cents making there " Air-drop Portfolio " cost alot more than what it would today.

➡️Also ATOM needs to be staked aswell. OSMO and ATOM are Major requirements for Air-Drops & Last time i checked it was usually around Minimum of 100 OSMO staked and minimum of 10-25 ATOM staked. So try to aim for that and over time build your position if wanting to receive larger Portions of the Air-Drops that occur.

➡️Remember to keep claiming your Rewards and Compounding them to help grow your positions faster. Do not try and front run / guess when a Snap Shot is going to be taken because they are done randomly, for specific reasons like preventing users from manipulating the drop size. There is a Event called " snapshots " that happen randomly, and Snapshots are used to capture each token holder's balance at a specific moment. you have to Stake your tokens to be in the snapshot. i am staking all my cosmos chains in the Keplr wallet. having these 2 are major requirements i have noticed when it comes to being included in "air-drops" , so they are " staples " to have in a cosmos portfolio. Osmosis being the largest dex across Cosmos Eco-system.

➡️ Golden Rules when it comes to Staking - its very important you DO NOT stake with people in the top 25 because most of the time air-drops are excluded when delegating to TOP validators.
    You want to support the smaller validators. DO NOT Stake with Centralized validators ( Coinbase , Binance , Kraken nodes etc )

➡️ DO NOT stake with people asking for more then 10% Commission ( because it will not be worth your time while they get most of ur rewards ).

➡️ Do Not Stake with people Asking for 0% commission or higher than 10% commission, 5% is the sweet spot in my opinion.

➡️Always do research into the validators you stake with because u are at risk of slashing, while it has never happened to me, its something to keep in mind. Some of my Favourite validators are Smartnodes , swiss staking , ping , chill validation , block pane , frens , blockscape, thats just to name a few of my most trusted.

➡️ its always good to build and diversify into other cosmos chains, Celestia, Injective , but always do your research into them and if you dont know where to start its best to look at recent airdrops and gauge what was frequently dropped to people for being staked
    Last edited by Oceanofthc; 12-12-2023 at 01:18 AM.

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please. Please keep fading Chainlink. First it was the Marines, then it was the banks, now it’s the Billionaires, next the entire world. Imagine what his billionaire cronies know.

So comfy.

https://x.com/business/status/173457...QHyJnWDR6MVilQ

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanofthc View Post
    i forgot to get back to you a few days ago bro, but to answer your question , yeah i use osmosis dex almost every day, it one of my biggest holdings, my main portfolio for " alts " is all in cosmos eco-system , staking in keplr wallet. i do like keplr wallet as it lets u use ledger to interact with all these chains, which is neat. i think OSMO will have a really good 2024, they also did token update and got rid of the inflation, its not a " farm " token anymore like it once was.

i think with all this airdrop stuff happening , people are waking up to realize cosmos ecosystem will have a big 2024 airdrop , because so many Dapps lined up for Celestia and same with injective, inj hit all time highs recently, it also one you must stake to be getting the airdrops.

not sure how many of you all are into cosmos airdrops / staking, but if you are wanting to get started i have made a guide below for anyone interested in being involved. ( if you are form US ull notice ur Geo-blocked from these things, but Sentinel DVPN lets people get eligible for airdrops and claim, hence why we see DVPN going up alot recently, and it only just starting.

Remember these things can NOT be " Timed " , The snapshots are done randomly to prevent people " bot farming " the Specific Drop. ➡️ First thing is you want to get the Keplr wallet, this is the most popular Cosmos Eco-system wallet and makes staking and claiming and voting in governance really simple, Keplr also lets you connect your Hardware wallet for extra security.

➡️������ Personal Opinion - Osmosis is very cheap right now and a major Requirement when it comes to Air-drops. For this reason im building my OSMO position while its cheap because in 2024 the Air Drop Farmers who are Late to the party will most likely have to buy Osmosis at a much higher price then 70cents making there " Air-drop Portfolio " cost alot more than what it would today.

➡️Also ATOM needs to be staked aswell. OSMO and ATOM are Major requirements for Air-Drops & Last time i checked it was usually around Minimum of 100 OSMO staked and minimum of 10-25 ATOM staked. So try to aim for that and over time build your position if wanting to receive larger Portions of the Air-Drops that occur.

➡️Remember to keep claiming your Rewards and Compounding them to help grow your positions faster. Do not try and front run / guess when a Snap Shot is going to be taken because they are done randomly, for specific reasons like preventing users from manipulating the drop size. There is a Event called " snapshots " that happen randomly, and Snapshots are used to capture each token holder's balance at a specific moment. you have to Stake your tokens to be in the snapshot. i am staking all my cosmos chains in the Keplr wallet. having these 2 are major requirements i have noticed when it comes to being included in "air-drops" , so they are " staples " to have in a cosmos portfolio. Osmosis being the largest dex across Cosmos Eco-system.

➡️ Golden Rules when it comes to Staking - its very important you DO NOT stake with people in the top 25 because most of the time air-drops are excluded when delegating to TOP validators.
    You want to support the smaller validators. DO NOT Stake with Centralized validators ( Coinbase , Binance , Kraken nodes etc )

➡️ DO NOT stake with people asking for more then 10% Commission ( because it will not be worth your time while they get most of ur rewards ).

➡️ Do Not Stake with people Asking for 0% commission or higher than 10% commission, 5% is the sweet spot in my opinion.

➡️Always do research into the validators you stake with because u are at risk of slashing, while it has never happened to me, its something to keep in mind. Some of my Favourite validators are Smartnodes , swiss staking , ping , chill validation , block pane , frens , blockscape, thats just to name a few of my most trusted.

➡️ its always good to build and diversify into other cosmos chains, Celestia, Injective , but always do your research into them and if you dont know where to start its best to look at recent airdrops and gauge what was frequently dropped to people for being staked
    Very nice, I have played around Cosmos for the last year. I have a Keplr wallet Ledgered with my Terra Station seed. Its pretty crazy how interactive these chains can be.

I have staked all my Terra coins in TS but have not staked anything in Keplr, good to know the drops require it to be staked.

I was going to grab some DVPN, was hopping for a better dip but that might not come. Might have to grab some now and if she dips lower double down.

Thanks again

the US Dollar is showing Daily Bear divergence, Stochastic RSI topping out at a Lower high, MACD Momentum also showing the bear divergence, DXY crash coming, Crypto rally to resume

Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    Very nice, I have played around Cosmos for the last year. I have a Keplr wallet Ledgered with my Terra Station seed. Its pretty crazy how interactive these chains can be.

I have staked all my Terra coins in TS but have not staked anything in Keplr, good to know the drops require it to be staked.

I was going to grab some DVPN, was hopping for a better dip but that might not come. Might have to grab some now and if she dips lower double down.

Thanks again
    no problem sir, and with the DVPN pull back, it probably at decent levels to grab abit, its still dirt cheap, De-pin is its own narrative, Akash also breaking , Jackal doing big moves, DVPN will grow alot, just these 3 have given me insane gains this year, and im not f%%king selling yet either

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ADA, ALGO or SC?

up 170% collectively

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    ADA, ALGO or SC?

up 170% collectively
    Had been watching ADA for a while, watch it bottom to the low 20s USD. Figured it would trail at the bottom a while, it bounced to 30c usd so when I got my funds in I bought 1100 usd at 35c. Only a couple of weeks ago.

Worth about 1800 usd now
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    ADA, ALGO or SC?

up 170% collectively
    None. $TAO will flip ada next year
    Fck u james

Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Expecting to make a 6 figure profit once we get bull run

AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnaboLecter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    None. $TAO will flip ada next year
    Damn $400 in a year, holy ****

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://www.vodafone.com/news/techno...ade-compliance

^^ press release from vodafone themselves

KILT smashing it with the deloitte and vodafone tech. This isn't some ballchit 2017 parsnip where the crypto company joins a free accelerator program from a car company - this is IRL integration of KILT's blockchain tech into literal ****ing shipping containers.

Adoption is happening here, right now.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bonk
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Registered User MyReincarnation's Avatar
    MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyReincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Bonk
    too late for this. should have shilled it a week ago

Originally Posted by MyReincarnation View Post
    too late for this. should have shilled it a week ago
    a week ago it was already up 6500% since October, lmao. Now almost 20,000%

Absolute state of this stuff - anyone here make good money off it?

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ondle View Post
    Expecting to make a 6 figure profit once we get bull run
    You need to pump those numbers up pal. Thats light work
    No signature

ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeMode666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    44 accepted

ApeMode so quiet.....poor guy
    too busy trading actually banking profit to check this place

44 accepted LMFAO, my short entries say otherwise

gonna love shorting these trash coins sub 30k

< 1k Posts/Year Crew StevieSparkZ's Avatar
    StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    I can confirm, I was here with Parkerscott and the MISC in the last two cycles.
    A small loan of 1 bitcoin........

United States Marine Corps (2003-2009)

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StevieSparkZ View Post
    I can confirm, I was here with Parkerscott and the MISC in the last two cycles.
    These inscriptions on different chains are printing money and we aren't even in the superbowl yet.
    No signature

Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    We will see excited for 2024

malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malashker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ApeMode666 View Post
    too busy trading actually banking profit to check this place

44 accepted LMFAO, my short entries say otherwise

gonna love shorting these trash coins sub 30k
    So you went MIA missing almost a 2x in btc and 5-10x+ on alts just to come back to gloat about a short that up 5% in profits?

Originally Posted by malashker View Post
    So you went MIA missing almost a 2x in btc and 5-10x+ on alts just to come back to gloat about a short that up 5% in profits?
    Kek Kek. It was actually 45 accepted. But monkey can’t count.

Brutal.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Page 147 of 177 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast