View Poll Results: Will you pre-order the Samsung 22 5G Ultra as soon as it goes live?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Samsung MasterRace 4Life

13 72.22%
  • No, Rather buy an iCuckphone ProSoy

5 27.78%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    Just hoping the Note 22 Ultra 5G 1TB version comes in Green.
    Lulz knowing Samsung and what they did with the s10... The 1tb will be a niche version that most people won't buy so I think it will come in only black and white. I don't need that much memory so I'd probably go for the 256 or 512.

I'm still pissed they changed the gorgeous red to that ****gy rose gold.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Ready To Order :)

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lulz knowing Samsung and what they did with the s10... The 1tb will be a niche version that most people won't buy so I think it will come in only black and white. I don't need that much memory so I'd probably go for the 256 or 512.

I'm still pissed they changed the gorgeous red to that ****gy rose gold.
    So tired of my Black Note will be buying the most premium Green Note 22 Ultra 5G.

https://www.androidauthority.com/sam...y-s22-1643006/

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Anyone Else Do the Pre-order Reserve for the additional $50?

Already locked it in

I missed it last time but never again.

"Want to preorder Samsung’s next Galaxy phone sight unseen? You can"

https://www.theverge.com/platform/am...2022-preorders

Samsung Note 22 Ultra 5G 1TB Master Race

Red face Note 22 Ultra 5G

US gets the Snapdragon I would have liked the Exynos Chip. If they don't do the Top of the Line Mogger in Dark Green

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/samsu...nd-exynos-2200

"Galaxy S22 Series AP by Regions
    1. Europe: Exynos
    2. North America: Snapdragon
    3. South America: Snapdragon
    4. East Asia: Snapdragon
    5. South East Asia/Oceania: Snapdragon
    6. West Asia: Exynos & Snapdragon
    7. Middle East Asia: Exynos & Snapdragon
    8. Africa: Exynos & Snapdragon"

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol I just got the S21 Ultra back in November.....oh well. Unless its got some revolutionary upgrade from what I currently have i'll just hold off until the S23 or 24.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    lol I just got the S21 Ultra back in November.....oh well. Unless its got some revolutionary upgrade from what I currently have i'll just hold off until the S23 or 24.
    Just know every Feb the new models for Samsung are released!

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it worth upgrading from my note 10+

This thing still runs like the day I got it, I think over 2 years ago.

Is there a new note coming?
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post

Note 10 are you even getting Security updates at this point?

Yea boyo time for an upgrade.....

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Note 10 are you even getting Security updates at this point?

Yea boyo time for an upgrade.....
    Yeah I just had a pretty significant upgrade within the last week or two, wouldn't be surprised if it was the last one or close to it

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post

You got your last major OS update @ Android 12 but you will still get security updates pretty much until near the end of next year.

If it still runs great I'd say maybe hold out until the foldables come out later this year or the S23 series next year. My concerns for s22:

1. The new chip being used. According to initial tests it's extremely inefficient and gets hot like a volcano while very tiny CPU gains over last year. To get your phone to not shut down from overhearting they will have to severely limit its power.

2. The chips coming later this year and early next year are rumored to solve this problem by changing nodes from the chitty Samsung ones to Chad TSMC (who supplies Apple) and will be far better and more efficient. It may be worth holding out for this alone.

3. S22 Ultra is using the same cameras as last year's S21 ultra so you'll be paying premium prices for last year's tech.

4. The base S22 ultra is rumored to cost around $1300 which is gonna be like a couple hundred more than the iPhone 13 pro max. Too much for what you're getting.

6. I think next year will solve a few things. First, we will most definitely get a far better chip. They will probably use the 200MP cameras they just developed and I strongly think the S23 will not have a hole punch camera but an under display one which will work just as good as ones we have today. Also I think prices will go down after the chip shortage and Samsung realising how hard they dun goofd with the S22 pricing.

Exclamation

You got your last major OS update @ Android 12 but you will still get security updates pretty much until near the end of next year.

If it still runs great I'd say maybe hold out until the foldables come out later this year or the S23 series next year. My concerns for s22:

1. The new chip being used. According to initial tests it's extremely inefficient and gets hot like a volcano while very tiny CPU gains over last year. To get your phone to not shut down from overhearting they will have to severely limit its power.

2. The chips coming later this year and early next year are rumored to solve this problem by changing nodes from the chitty Samsung ones to Chad TSMC (who supplies Apple) and will be far better and more efficient. It may be worth holding out for this alone.

3. S22 Ultra is using the same cameras as last year's S21 ultra so you'll be paying premium prices for last year's tech.

4. The base S22 ultra is rumored to cost around $1300 which is gonna be like a couple hundred more than the iPhone 13 pro max. Too much for what you're getting.

6. I think next year will solve a few things. First, we will most definitely get a far better chip. They will probably use the 200MP cameras they just developed and I strongly think the S23 will not have a hole punch camera but an under display one which will work just as good as ones we have today. Also I think prices will go down after the chip shortage and Samsung realising how hard they dun goofd with the S22 pricing.
    I get what you are saying but there will always be a bigger faster superior and newer feature phone on the horizon.

If you work hard and want a new phone just buy one. All the promotions you get for Pre-ordering are so good it is ridiculous to pass them up.

I chew my batteries up in the past I would just buy tons of batteries and get 4 years out of each device. Now I upgrade every two - three years.

The support/security updates are also worth it. Ontop that you get access to the fastest speeds on your Network provider when you have a more recent phone.

Shiiiit looks like I'm waiting. Good info, still on spread, prolly from negging eachother hehehe

I get what you are saying but there will always be a bigger faster superior and newer feature phone on the horizon..
    I sell phones for a living and this isn't new information. What you're essentially saying here is because tech always improves it's okay to buy a product you know is mediocre even though you're paying premium prices.

I disagree. The s10 lineup was incredible for its price and had good snapdragon chips. The s21 ultra brought something new to the world of photography. Processor was decent compared to competition and it was an overall beast of a phone.

The s22 ultra will come with less RAM than s21 ultra, equal but much more ineffectient processor which will run like chit unless they underclock it severely and is using the exact same cameras as last year. This time around the iPhone 13 pro max offers more value for money and its not even close. The A15 bionic chip is amazing, about 30% more powerful while running far more efficient? The Qualcomm chip this year is really bad man.

So what am I getting from Samsung this year that makes me feel okay with buying their awful processor? What tech are they giving to make up for it? If we got new cameras and great pricing I'd say it was worth.

I get what you are saying but there will always be a bigger faster superior and newer feature phone on the horizon.

If you work hard and want a new phone just buy one. All the promotions you get for Pre-ordering are so good it is ridiculous to pass them up.

I chew my batteries up in the past I would just buy tons of batteries and get 4 years out of each device. Now I upgrade every two - three years.

The support/security updates are also worth it. Ontop that you get access to the fastest speeds on your Network provider when you have a more recent phone.
    Also to reply to your second half of the post, I have updates until the s23. I used to upgrade yearly until the s7 edge. After that I stayed until the s10+ which as been so good I never really felt to upgrade until now. The upgrades are so incremental these days.

Folding phones got my interest as well as s pen and under display tech. I feel like the fold 4 will have all of those features. Something is just telling me wait for that or s23 ultra. We'll see when the 22 Ultra is official how the CPU performs with Samsung's tweaks.

Smile $50 Pre-Order Bonus + MoggMaxed out Trade In Value for Your Old Samsung + Rakuten

$50 Pre-Order-Reserve Bonus + MoggMaxed out Trade-In Value for Your Old Samsung + Rakuten Cash Back + Crazy Bundles Packages = The Best Deal in the Android World.

Can't Wait!!!

Something like this might be better to go Carrier Specific so you can get Lost/Stolen Insurance Coverage the one feature missing from Samsung Care.

Das it Mang!!!!

It has been a long two years with my Note 20 Ultra 5G but its time for a FRESH Fresh battery pack and a ^^^^Dark Green^^^^ Note for the first time!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    i dont see anything about mogmaxxing trade-in value here. wondering how much my note 10+, flip3, fold3 would be worth
    Trust me they give you more then you can get on LowBallers'Ebay or The neckbeardbetamanlets on Swappa who sweat you over every penny.

Best of all it is Instant Hassle-FREE.
    Last edited by DoragonKingu; 01-27-2022 at 10:34 PM.

Thumbs up Made the mistake of waiting to order last Note event ended up missing out Bonusus

Cool Who already Pre-Ordered for the $50?

Crazy Verizon Deal!:
    Major leak reveals Verizon's trade-in deal for 5G Galaxy S22 line offering up to $1K off

https://www.phonearena.com/news/veri...leaks_id138165

HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looking to finally replace my S9+, thinking this might be it
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

Wasn't excited about this one guys. I feel the S23 Ultra will be the big one to get that will bring the fun changes I stated at the end.

As for S22 Ultra,

Excited about:

- So far nothing. There's no breakthrough tech this year that we haven't seen before

Lukewarm:

- S pen is back and although there's nothing we haven't seen before it's a welcome addition to the ultra line

- Hoping the software really does give us some better looking night shots but that's to be determined

- 45 W charging. Nothing new but still decent

Disappointments:

- S22 ultra has the EXACT camera setup as last year. And the s21 ultra had the same main camera as the S20 ultra from the year before. So besides some software tweaks you're getting the same main camera from two years ago.

- The 8 gen 1 processor is disappointing this year. There's already benchmarks posted and also the power efficiency is bad

- Base model has 8GB of RAM. WTF is that. To get 12GB you need to buy the higher storage models

- Big top and especially bottom bezels on the ultra model. For the first time bezels of the regular S22 models look sleeker

- Hole punch selfie cam, I'm bored of them

I'm skipping this year because I think that due to lockdowns and hardware shortages they weren't able to produce and fit the best possible specs into this model.

What the S23 ultra will bring next year:

- 8 Gen 2 processor made on TSMC nodes which will be FAR superior to the 8 Gen 1 using the poverty Samsung nodes

- The new version of Android and One UI which my S10+ will not receive

- The new 200mp camera with improved sensors that Samsung has been working on, providing the first camera hardware upgrade in 3 years.

- Under display selfie camera * for the first completely uninterrupted viewing experience on a flagship

- 16 GB RAM standard

- Flat, thin and uniform bezels

* One rumor is since under display selfie cameras aren't there yet in quality, Samsung may leave an under display one for video calling but provide a smaller screen at the back of the Ultra to use as a viewfinder for taking selfie shots using the main camera. They will advertise this by showing someone taking a selfie with the back camera and using the S pen to snap the photo. Would be insane if they do this.
    Last edited by Coal Man; 02-09-2022 at 03:04 PM.

HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pre ordered mine today since Best Buy had $200 gift card with pre order and my phone is on its last leg so decided why not.
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000) Backcontrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Backcontrol View Post
    Pretty much no real-world improvement and it sucks that they get away with it while bumping up the cost.
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    backcontrol is mad that he won't be getting the new s22 ultra LOL
    Like I said, note 22 ULTRA sounds badass, because it has the word ultra in it. If ya just say note 22, everyone will be like meh. I want ultra in the name, it's the power word.

Lol'd, dude is irate. The best part is he complained phones are missing innovative features. I thought he was referring to 3D displays, built in health sensors, virtual reality tech, maybe screens that understand your input when your hand is a foot away so you can control it like those Sci fi movies. But my boy said "why can't the s22 ultra have innovative tech like the Google Pixel 6" LOL. That's when I realised he's just seething hard.

As for S22 Ultra,

Excited about:

- So far nothing. There's no breakthrough tech this year that we haven't seen before

I'm skipping this year because I think that due to lockdowns and hardware shortages they weren't able to produce and fit the best possible specs into this model.
    Samsung can die in a hole, other manufacturers are making phones that are within 95% of the flagship for 1/3 price and treating their enthusiast customer base like complete ****.

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel like if you have a snapdragon 865 or up phone you're good. 865 has great performance and is an all around balanced chipset. This new 8 gen chipset will overheat and throttle.

Either go for a 865 or 888 phone orgo for the new pixel and their tensor chips which are the future.

Originally Posted by Backcontrol View Post
    Samsung can die in a hole, other manufacturers are making phones that are within 95% of the flagship for 1/3 price and treating their enthusiast customer base like complete ****.

Yeah looks like you had it. I understand Qualcomm makes the snapdragon but both chips are using Samsung's poverty nodes which samsung could have made alot more efficient. But that aside, there's really no NEW tech in the ultra. Why are the bezels so big, the S22+ looks much cleaner. Where's the under display front cam? Where's the new 200 mp camera you boasted about last year? Why does the ULTRA come with a poverty 8GB RAM? wtf!

Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    I feel like if you have a snapdragon 865 or up phone you're good. 865 has great performance and is an all around balanced chipset. This new 8 gen chipset will overheat and throttle.

Either go for a 865 or 888 phone orgo for the new pixel and their tensor chips which are the future.
    Tensor chip is trash because it's on Samsung architecture. It is basically a rebranded Samsung exynos. All these chips using Samsung nodes are turning out to be chite. Rumors are the 8gen1+ will switch from Samsung and so will the 8 gen 2 next year. The current chip today is finally able to compete with Apple's chip from 2 years ago lmao, while still having much worse efficiency. It's embarrassing man, I feel ashamed to drop 1200 on this trash.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah i'm sticking with the s20 ultra - yeah there are improvements, but nothing drastic enough to 'upgrade' over, in fact i like having a microsd card slot.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phenom01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't had a.samsung phone since the S7 edge plus. Do they still pre install third party software? If so, can you uninstall them?
    * MISC IT expert *
    * Ron Paul for president!! *

Originally Posted by Phenom01 View Post
    Haven't had a.samsung phone since the S7 edge plus. Do they still pre install third party software? If so, can you uninstall them?
    Just buy unlocked ****it

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    was thinking about trading in my S21 for the S22 with samsung's trade in program, but i am going to hold out til next year's versions.. its practically just a minimal upgrade for me.. and I don't like ultra/plus phones since I like to operate one hand mostly

Originally Posted by Phenom01 View Post

buy unlocked version of the phone
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    if you wait, could probably get it almost free with trade-in and a free set of earbuds or watch or something. fold 3 was 50% off in 6 months without trade in and free buds 2
    This... You could get an iPhone 13 for t mobile for free by just adding a line and trading an old phone like the iPhone X. Not to also mention new phones are always buggy/glitchy. Buying phones right when they come out is about the worst thing you could do.