Closed Thread
Page 170 of 266 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,100 of 7962
    not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by benz5521 View Post
    Looked like the US to me? I don’t know the details on it.
    watched once, refreshed to watch again and it was gone. Obv. not in US because they werent speaking American.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    lol gonna go with fake on that one.

We definitely pulled the "exfil, cordon and call in the bulldozer" maneuver whenever possible...that much is true, anything beats getting into a gunfight inside a house.
    That’s what I figured. Cuz I’ve never seen pictures of guys carrying them lol. Or heard stories about them being used. Unless after you drop the building and have it secured you call in for support and they show up with flame throwers. But you’d think they would just use guns and want to GTFO as quick as possible.

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flamethrower story is fake af lol. Shoot them in the head, that's so much easier and efficient than carrying a system just to slowly kill people lmao wtf is that

Damn. This is graphic and very well captured. The last video I saw that shook me up like this one was that dude that went postal with the snow shoveling or whatever.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXSJVJ9...dium=copy_link
    Dead link for me but I can tell from the other posts which video this is. My boy posted it as well and it's still up. @strife.xvii if anyone is interested.

Looked like the dude in white who returned fire was drunk af the way he was so nonchalant about it.

Originally Posted by JChippy View Post
    Did not watch. But do have friends that have served, loosely sharing stories of running "clean up" after slotting some folks. Kick them in the nuts, if they move, make sure they don't move again
    We're trained to double tap heads of any bodies we find the first time we move through an objective. When searching bodies we'd kick them in the nuts or shove our muzzle in their eye. You can't play dead while taking hits in those two locations.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    watched once, refreshed to watch again and it was gone. Obv. not in US because they werent speaking American.
    Found some more info and it actually was the US…kinda. Was Puerto Rico.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spirit750 View Post
    Primers are prob my biggest regret with things becoming unavailable. Really wish I was sitting on a few thousand more bought at decent prices. Even though I’ve barely loaded anything in years.
    I'm sitting on around 25k SPP that I bought at the start of Covid. There's part of me that wishes I had 75k more, and part of me that is fine just paying market price bc it's still a total of like, 19 cents per round to reload at current prices.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    Weight - do you even lift
    I take it your home defense weapon is an M249?

“More forgiving sight picture” - get some training
    Training doesn't give you a superior optic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Found some more info and it actually was the US…kinda. Was Puerto Rico.
    kinda surprised ar Puerto Rico but I've never been there. Was thinking maybe a border town if it was in the US.

Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    Dead link for me but I can tell from the other posts which video this is. My boy posted it as well and it's still up. @strife.xvii if anyone is interested.

Looked like the dude in white who returned fire was drunk af the way he was so nonchalant about it.
    the one that walked in the street and returned fire (and not the one slumped against the store)? hard to tell on my phone but looked like he had a beer bottle in his left hand that he did not spill a drop of, even as he laid down to die. mirin
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn, nothing but respect for these people, true patriots will never be conquered.

Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait which gay Twink seals are we talking about? former GBRS slade cutrer who makes cheek welds or current GBRS DJ shipley...both are pretty bad ass dudes and tbh you dont need a cheek weld riser thinger to use/appreciate a higher optic . its just more comfortable and easier to find dot both eyes open period. I'm sold on mine after clearing my basement for 2min. I'm basically a team guy now?

quick pics last night:

RIP KD brahs

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kcuviello View Post
    wait which gay Twink seals are we talking about?
    That dude looked like a sane version of Charlie Manson to me.

I’ve been thinking about growing my hair and beard out like that. But I’m pretty sure it would end up looking like this.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn. This is graphic and very well captured. The last video I saw that shook me up like this one was that dude that went postal with the snow shoveling or whatever.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXSJVJ9...dium=copy_link
    When keeping it real goes wrong.

When a car full of guys drives by and sprays down a group of people with fully auto rifles, don't stand in the middle of the street by yourself shooting back with a pistol. Guy got himself killed. Guy did not commit a party foul though! He held onto that beer from beginning to when he went laid down.

Anyone have an explanation for why the car guys seemed to back off a second time? Seemed like they:

1. Drove by and lit them up.
    2. Middle of the road guy starts shooting and they shoot him too.
    3. They then come back to the dead/injured from both sides of the road.
    4. Spray them.
    5. Seem to leave/go back to the car.
    6. Then come back again.

Why step 5? Think they just didn't have mags on them? Or is something really obvious just escaping me?
    Last edited by JMath; 12-10-2021 at 05:50 AM.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    When keeping it real goes wrong.

When a car full of guys drives by and sprays down a group of people with fully auto rifles, don't stand in the middle of the street by yourself shooting back with a pistol. Guy got himself killed. Guy did not commit a party foul though! He held onto that beer from beginning to when he went laid down.

Anyone have an explanation for why the car guys seemed to back off a second time? Seemed like they:

1. Drove by and lit them up.
    2. Middle of the road guy starts shooting and they shoot him too.
    3. They then come back to the dead/injured from both sides of the road.
    4. Spray them.
    5. Seem to leave/go back to the car.
    6. Then come back again.

Why step 5? Think they just didn't have mags on them? Or is something really obvious just escaping me?
    I think your right they went back to get more ammo.

Supposedly (and maybe obviously) this was personal as one of the guys killed was wanted for murder so the other guys were out for revenge.
    Last edited by criminal_manne; 12-10-2021 at 06:01 AM.
    High Test Crew

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    That dude looked like a sane version of Charlie Manson to me.

I’ve been thinking about growing my hair and beard out like that. But I’m pretty sure it would end up looking like this.

This was me a week ago....MamaB was not a fan. Told me I looked like a homeless person.

Morning, MFC
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

Has experience with a Belgian Malinois

Finally got to shoot me new pistol yesterday. Blew 300 rounds breaking it in.

What’s good semi accurate 9mm range ammo?

Couldn’t get S&B to group worth a chit at 25 yards ( not even rested, was confirming zero.) maybe I just suck idk. The federal hst was obviously a lot better but obviously not gonna use that to train.
    High Test Crew

28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 28maynard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PapaBurgandy View Post
    This was me a week ago....MamaB was not a fan. Told me I looked like a homeless person.

Morning, MFC
    I told my wife that I was gonna grow a long, shaggy IDGAF beard. She said if I did, she’d quit shaving her legs. My beard is now a reasonable length

kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Couldn’t get S&B to group worth a chit at 25 yards ( not even rested, was confirming zero.) maybe I just suck idk. The federal hst was obviously a lot better but obviously not gonna use that to train.
    not an ammo expert - I buy a lot of whatever based on price - so this is only based on my own experience...but I think I prefer Fiocchi.
    RIP KD brahs

Originally Posted by kcuviello View Post
    not an ammo expert - I buy a lot of whatever based on price - so this is only based on my own experience...but I think I prefer Fiocchi.
    I usually just buy what’s cheapest too but how I am supposed to post pics if my 100/100 no fail drill if the ammo is trash nomsayin.

I actually did do some 25 yard drills: I can get all my hits in a A zone but on a B8 target I have a lot of hits high and low. Windage is on. A zone is way more forgiving with elevation.
    High Test Crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gun specifics but try

Fed American Eagle 147gr
    Speer Lawman

Also generally European 9x19 from a major established manufacturer is more likely to be not-bad when compared to whatever's-cheapeast and made in the US. So I'd take PPU/Prvi or Fiocchi or S&B all else close to equal vs the Rem/UMC or WWB or Fed Champion or whatever

If you want a semi premium accuracy round try the old school Federal JHP standard pressure like 9BP

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nothing in this thread is as impressive as the armament in that puerto rican hit video where undercover police are clearly mowing down rival gangs

because no way that wasn't an inside job
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

interesting convo and all but just silently raging that everyone glossed over how good my CBQ / l'homme défence ARpiss is lookin.

why put a guyzlee super 42 buffer stuff and guyzlee lower parts kit & BCM upper & scalarworks mount if not for internet clout - who else am I supposed to impress, my dog?
    RIP KD brahs

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [img]https://i.ibb.co/T2G9Mq8/5-F664-BDD-2-CC0-4-A09-82-A9-6-A0951-D7-A6-D4.jpg[img]

Bruh

Bench rest test before you decide it's not accurate ammo.

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    Bruh

Bench rest test before you decide it's not accurate ammo.
    I did, by not even bench rested I mean it wasn’t accurate bench rested not that I didn’t test it bench rested. Was literally holding the pistol on a bag seated and carefully pulling the trigger slowly. Maybe I fuked that up somehow, but I don’t know how I could have.

Could just be me and blaming ammo to cope lol. But like I mentioned the duty ammo did fine. Multiple bullets in the same hole at 25 with the duty ammo vs bird shot spread with S&B.
    High Test Crew

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did, by not even bench rested I mean it wasn’t accurate bench rested not that I didn’t test it bench rested. Was literally holding the pistol on a bag seated and carefully pulling the trigger slowly. Maybe I fuked that up somehow, but I don’t know how I could have.

Could just be me and blaming ammo to cope lol. But like I mentioned the duty ammo did fine. Multiple bullets in the same hole at 25 with the duty ammo vs bird shot spread with S&B.
    Ok I misunderstood. Carry on.

ETA even Blazer has been accurate for me. I also have a ton of AE 147 gr which is accurate stuff too.

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    Ok I misunderstood. Carry on.

ETA even Blazer has been accurate for me. I also have a ton of AE 147 gr which is accurate stuff too.
    Fook it might just get a case of Blazer. It’s cheapest anyway and I’m mostly going to mag dump at 5 yards like a boss anyway.
    High Test Crew

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone ever get scolded at the range? lulz

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah some boomer with long hair let me try his new G19x but said he was out of ammo, so I used my own.

I did a few rapid fire strings at a steel target and sucked **** and missed horribly

he went all boomer mentor on me and said "Try slowing it down and you'll hit better" in a kind of scolding manner

then proceeded to mag dump the hottest +P ammo though his G19X and just gave me a sour powedered milk look. handled the gun back to him, went back to my AR15 pistol, and mag dumped the whole 31 round clip as fast as posssible, missing every shot. then packed up quickly andpeeled out in my truck when leaving
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just for "rapid fire" at outdoor dnr Fudd ranges

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got reminded to use low ready instead of high ready at an indoor range since the building has an upstairs office (nearby but not directly above the range)

Friend got told to stop shooting too fast at same indoor range a different time

Same friend malded when I shot his AR500 target with a 308 at 50 yards on accident
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benz5521 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yea some stupid indoor range/batting cage.

Long hair hippy looking dude with a Ruger LCP Mexican carried in his shorts in the small of his back with his shirt tucked in told me I was shooting too fast.

American Eagle is the GOAT accurate training round. Any of the other CCI stuff sucks. Usually a buck or 2 more per box for American Eagle but it’s worth it.

124gr typically will group better than any 115gr but that might be more gun dependent as well.

Closed Thread
Page 170 of 266 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast